Career Questions tagged College Job

Olivia’s Avatar
Olivia Mar 06, 2020 425 views

How many hours should a full time student work in a week?

#time-management #college-student #full-time #college-job

Katelynn’s Avatar
Katelynn Aug 14, 2018 375 views

Is it a good idea to get a job the first semester of my freshman year of college?

I know I'm going to needed extra funds while in college and I would like to relieve some of the burden off of my parents but I'm not sure if I should wait until my second semester or start applying now. #college-job

Katelynn’s Avatar
Katelynn Jul 25, 2018 459 views

Freshman Looking For Job

I am an incoming Freshman and to help with finances I would like to find a job on campus but am worried I would be taking on too much for my first year. I am looking for advice, I feel like I can do it but want more tips from others who have tried and succeeded with so much first year....

Melvin’s Avatar
Melvin Feb 18, 2018 1162 views

When should I apply for a job when graduation is close?

As a mechanical engineering student, or just a student in general, whose going to graduate a year from now, I'd like to know, when is the best time to apply for jobs? Before graduation? #college-job ##college #college-jobs #after-college #after-college #after-graduation #after #careers #career...

Sean’s Avatar
Sean Jan 16, 2018 606 views

Making money while attending college

I'm starting college soon so I wanted to know what are some ways to generate some money while attending(besides the obvious part time job). I don't want to miss any opportunities by not asking and hope to widen my perspective on what can be done. Thank you #college #college-job...