Career Questions tagged After College

Aaron S.’s Avatar
Aaron S. Sep 07, 2018 131 views
Jorge P.’s Avatar
Jorge P. Apr 20, 2018 197 views

How do I find a job after graduating from college?

I have heard that graduates struggle to get hired and work at jobs they are over qualified for....

#after-college

Katie Z.’s Avatar
Katie Z. Apr 14, 2018 219 views

With a business degree, how influential is the name on your diploma in the interview process?

On average, college tuition has more than doubled in the last 20 years. Many college students graduate with significant debt, is it worth going to a school that is more expensive with an equal reputation of another school. While still getting the same degree. #business #after-college...

#degree #college-tuition

Mikayla C.’s Avatar
Mikayla C. Apr 12, 2018 263 views

How big of a deal is location when it comes to finding a job?

For a current high school student planning to pursue neuroscience in high school, what is the best place in the U.S. to find work after college? Are there any geographic areas in the country that have more need for people in the field? I would especially like to go into research...but we'll see...

#job #research #science #job-search #neuroscience #after-college #stem #college #work

Veronica S.’s Avatar
Veronica S. Apr 11, 2018 189 views
Caprice C.’s Avatar
Caprice C. Mar 19, 2018 239 views

How can I go about networking in college?

I have a more introverted personality, but understand the importance of networking to help get internships or jobs after college. #networking #internships...

#after-college

Madelyn N.’s Avatar
Madelyn N. Mar 05, 2018 188 views

What happens right after college graduation?

In the summer after I will graduate college, what happens? Will I have a job to start that summer? Will I start with internships? What happens if I don't have either? #jobs #internships...

#after-college

Melvin S.’s Avatar
Melvin S. Feb 18, 2018 450 views

When should I apply for a job when graduation is close?

As a mechanical engineering student, or just a student in general, whose going to graduate a year from now, I'd like to know, when is the best time to apply for jobs? Before graduation? #college-job ##college #college-jobs #after-college #after-college #after-graduation #after #careers #career...

#mechanical-engineering #mechanical-engineer

Zachary M.’s Avatar
Zachary M. Jan 18, 2018 161 views

What's after college?

I don't know what to do after I obtain my degree. Finding a job would be ideal, but where do I start? Should I already be in touch with companies or should I simply apply to some? Should I find a job to keep income steady while I search for the position I desire? I have many questions such as...

#career #after-college #life-choice

Sharon T.’s Avatar
Sharon T. Jan 27, 2017 571 views

What are the benefits of getting an after degree?

Lately, I have been thinking about an after degree in education (hypothetically). How would this benefit me? Does an after degree expand my career options? #career #education #career-counseling #school #interviews #degree...

#after-college

Anne Elise K.’s Avatar
Anne Elise K. Dec 05, 2016 458 views

What are some good jobs for a psychology major after graduation?

I'm planning on majoring in psych but I don't know very much about the jobs in that field. I'm also not sure about graduate school so I would love to know about possibilities that don't require a p.h.D. #psychology #job-search...

#after-college

Abdulwahab A.’s Avatar
Abdulwahab A. Dec 05, 2016 432 views

What kind of business should I start with?

I am currently studying Business and Administration with option in Finance. I am thinking to start my own business before/after graduation, what is a good idea to start a small business that generates some amount of income with minimum risks? #college #business #finance #entrepreneurship...

#graduate #after-college

Dylan S.’s Avatar
Dylan S. Oct 27, 2016 518 views

What is life like after attaining a bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering?

Would it be easy to find a job? Is it difficult adjusting to the life of a professional engineer, in contrast to the previous life as an engineering student? #engineering #engineer #mechanical-engineering #after-college...

#graduating

Stephanie V.’s Avatar
Stephanie V. Oct 25, 2016 472 views

In the state of Nebraska, is there many jobs for mechanical engineers?

I wanted to know the job availability for mechanical engineers in Nebraska. Along with that, is there a high percentage of mechanical engineers that obtain a job soon after college? #jobs #mechanical-engineering...

#after-college

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 22, 2016 583 views

Is it better to go straight into working, whether it is a full-time career or part-time job, or really take time to find yourself after college?

I am a high school student currently in my junior year. I was wondering what the benefits of obtaining a job right after college would be and how it would compare to taking a break to try to find what you want to do with the rest of your life. #college #career #career-choice #job...

#after-college

Jordan G.’s Avatar
Jordan G. May 26, 2016 1004 views

What is life after college like?

After I graduate, I don't expect to be able to get a job the moment I leave. How do I get on my feet after I graduate even though I'll be drowning in student debt? I'm not sure what will be needed after I graduate college! #college...

#after-college

Samantha K.’s Avatar
Samantha K. May 25, 2016 1175 views

What is a profession you would go into with a degree in PR?

You have graduated with a PR degree but what sort of job do you end up with? #jobs #after-college...

#pr