Career Questions tagged After Graduation

Jaelynn’s Avatar
Jaelynn May 12, 2018 313 views

Where do I start after graduation?

I want to work in business management, specifically in the energy industry. How do I pick the best entry level position after graduation when there are so many things you can do with business management? #after-graduation #entry-level-position

liz’s Avatar
liz Mar 19, 2018 666 views

How do I get a job related to my major after college?

I know that recent graduates rarely get a job in the field they majored in in college, and I understand that you have to make connections, but I'm not sure how to go about doing that in a manner where I will be successful. #after-graduation

Ethan’s Avatar
Ethan Mar 12, 2018 676 views

How important is what I do after I graduate?

I have no idea what I'm going to do when I graduate in the winter of 2020. That's two years away, making me halfway through my college career. I get that I still have time but is it able to have a corporate career if I go and do volunteer work or travel after graduating? #after-graduation...

Melvin’s Avatar
Melvin Feb 18, 2018 1090 views

When should I apply for a job when graduation is close?

As a mechanical engineering student, or just a student in general, whose going to graduate a year from now, I'd like to know, when is the best time to apply for jobs? Before graduation? #college-job ##college #college-jobs #after-college #after-college #after-graduation #after #careers #career...

Amanda’s Avatar
Amanda Jan 16, 2018 599 views

Companies with good business training programs

I'm struggling to find companies on the West Coast with good new grad training programs - anyone have any experience with that?

#after-graduation #training #business #jobs #intro-position

Cortney’s Avatar
Cortney Jan 16, 2018 493 views

Is it more logical to go to college first or workforce?

#college #workforce #after-graduation #gap-year

Christina’s Avatar
Christina Jan 16, 2018 450 views

I am looking to apply to graduate school this year, how do I reach out to potential advisors?

I am terrified to apply to #gradschool. I am a conservation biology student, and am looking to get into research and start grad school. I understand that the relationship between student and advisory can be very important in graduate programs, so how do I know if a program will be right for me?...

Ena’s Avatar
Ena Mar 04, 2017 444 views

I want to have some recommendations of business school in North America.

Especially graduation step #business-school #after-graduation

Abdulwahab’s Avatar
Abdulwahab Dec 05, 2016 623 views

Should you start your own business after graduating college?

I am currently studying Finance at a community college. I would like to know if I should start my own business after graduation? If it is not a good idea, how long should work until I start my own business? #college #business #finance #graduate #after-graduation

Leann’s Avatar
Leann Oct 22, 2016 996 views

What is the day in the life of a radiologist?

I'm interested in studying to radiologist and I wonder how the career would be. Would it be repetitive or full of excitement like I imagined it would be? And if you enjoy your job. #doctor #medicine #radiology #radiologist #after-graduation

Karen’s Avatar
Karen Sep 16, 2016 830 views

What is the first step after graduating college?

I am a student going into my third year of high school. College is coming up really soon and I want to be ready and prepared when I graduate college. A lot of people don't seem like they know what to do after they actually get their degree. I want to use my time to the fullest and I don't want...