Career Questions tagged After Graduation

Amanda R.’s Avatar
Amanda R. Jan 16, 2018

Companies with good business training programs

I'm struggling to find companies on the West Coast with good new grad training programs - anyone have any experience with that? #after-graduation #training #business #jobs...

#intro-position

Ethan G.’s Avatar
Ethan G. Mar 12, 2018

How important is what I do after I graduate?

I have no idea what I'm going to do when I graduate in the winter of 2020. That's two years away, making me halfway through my college career. I get that I still have time but is it able to have a corporate career if I go and do volunteer work or travel after graduating? #after-graduation...

#career-planning #high-school #graduation #college-advice #college #career-path #career

Jaelynn J.’s Avatar
Jaelynn J. May 12, 2018

Where do I start after graduation?

I want to work in business management, specifically in the energy industry. How do I pick the best entry level position after graduation when there are so many things you can do with business management? #after-graduation...

#entry-level-position

liz D.’s Avatar
liz D. Mar 19, 2018

How do I get a job related to my major after college?

I know that recent graduates rarely get a job in the field they majored in in college, and I understand that you have to make connections, but I'm not sure how to go about doing that in a manner where I will be successful....

#after-graduation

Melvin S.’s Avatar
Melvin S. Feb 18, 2018

When should I apply for a job when graduation is close?

As a mechanical engineering student, or just a student in general, whose going to graduate a year from now, I'd like to know, when is the best time to apply for jobs? Before graduation? #college-job ##college #college-jobs #after-college #after-college #after-graduation #after #careers #career...

#mechanical-engineer #mechanical-engineering

Christina K.’s Avatar
Christina K. Jan 16, 2018

I am looking to apply to graduate school this year, how do I reach out to potential advisors?

I am terrified to apply to #gradschool. I am a conservation biology student, and am looking to get into research and start grad school. I understand that the relationship between student and advisory can be very important in graduate programs, so how do I know if a program will be right for me?...

#after-graduation #wildlife #conservation #naturalresources

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Mar 04, 2017

I want to have some recommendations of business school in North America.

Especially graduation step #business-school...

#after-graduation

Abdulwahab A.’s Avatar
Abdulwahab A. Dec 05, 2016

Should you start your own business after graduating college?

I am currently studying Finance at a community college. I would like to know if I should start my own business after graduation? If it is not a good idea, how long should work until I start my own business? #college #business #finance #graduate...

#after-graduation

Leann H.’s Avatar
Leann H. Oct 22, 2016

What is the day in the life of a radiologist?

I'm interested in studying to radiologist and I wonder how the career would be. Would it be repetitive or full of excitement like I imagined it would be? And if you enjoy your job. #doctor #medicine #medical #radiology #radiologist...

#after-graduation

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Sep 16, 2016

What is the first step after graduating college?

I am a student going into my third year of high school. College is coming up really soon and I want to be ready and prepared when I graduate college. A lot of people don't seem like they know what to do after they actually get their degree. I want to use my time to the fullest and I don't want...

#college #after-graduation #job-search #preparation