Career Questions tagged Business School

Tinni M.’s Avatar
Tinni M. May 15, 2018 571 views

How is NYU Undergraduate Stern?

This is a program that I’ve really been looking into and was wondering if those who have graduated from this program would be able to give any insight on. nyu stern business-school college...

undergraduate

Ena W.’s Avatar
Ena W. Feb 26, 2017 756 views

Which major is easiest to find a job in business school?

Many people tell accounting is best major but I don't like it. accounting...

business-school

Bridget S.’s Avatar
Bridget S. Feb 25, 2017 751 views

What are some grad schools that offer a Master of Finance degree?

Looking into graduate school and starting a list of possible graduate schools that offer a Master of Finance degree. finance higher-education colleges masters-degree mba corporate-finance...

business-school

Nicole C.’s Avatar
Nicole C. Jan 23, 2017 1209 views

What qualifies as professional experience when applying to Business School?

A requirement for some graduate business programs is a minimum of two years of professional experience but what type of jobs qualify as this? Can a part-time job fulfill this requirement? college business graduate-school graduate-programs...

business-school

Rob M.’s Avatar
Rob M. Mar 15, 2016 1202 views

Why did you attend the business school you did?

I'm a sophomore in high school and just starting to look into colleges to apply to next year. Are there certain schools you recommend I apply to if I want to ultimately have a successful career in business? I'm wondering why it is you chose to go to the school you did - what appealed to you?...

business-school college investment-management investing financial-services finance