Career Questions tagged Business School

Tinni’s Avatar
Tinni May 15, 2018 719 views

How is NYU Undergraduate Stern?

This is a program that I’ve really been looking into and was wondering if those who have graduated from this program would be able to give any insight on. #nyu #stern #business-school #college #undergraduate

Ena’s Avatar
Ena Mar 04, 2017 477 views

I want to have some recommendations of business school in North America.

Especially graduation step #business-school #after-graduation

Ena’s Avatar
Ena Feb 26, 2017 898 views

Which major is easiest to find a job in business school?

Many people tell accounting is best major but I don't like it. #accounting #business-school

Bridget’s Avatar
Bridget Feb 25, 2017 945 views

What are some grad schools that offer a Master of Finance degree?

Looking into graduate school and starting a list of possible graduate schools that offer a Master of Finance degree. #finance #higher-education #colleges #masters-degree #mba #corporate-finance #business-school

Nicole’s Avatar
Nicole Jan 23, 2017 1528 views

What qualifies as professional experience when applying to Business School?

A requirement for some graduate business programs is a minimum of two years of professional experience but what type of jobs qualify as this? Can a part-time job fulfill this requirement? #college #business #graduate-school #graduate-programs #business-school

Rob’s Avatar
Rob Mar 15, 2016 1349 views

Why did you attend the business school you did?

I'm a sophomore in high school and just starting to look into colleges to apply to next year. Are there certain schools you recommend I apply to if I want to ultimately have a successful career in business? I'm wondering why it is you chose to go to the school you did - what appealed to you?...