Career Questions tagged Graduate School

Once a student earns a bachelors degree, they are eligible to attend a graduate program. There is a Master's degree, Doctoral Degree, Juris Doctor Degree, Doctor of Medicine Degree, and...

Deborah O.’s Avatar
Deborah O. Deborah O. Jul 01 63 views

What are tips on graduating highschool early?

I am currently a sophomore & I want to graduate highschool early to get a head start on my medical career. #medicine #graduate-school...

Autumn M.’s Avatar
Autumn M. Autumn M. Jun 23 63 views

What are some good and interesting college majors?

I am a 16 year old graduating senior. I graduate in 2 days. I’m a cancer. I’m Puerto Rican, German, Italian and Irish. I sing and I like to write music. #graduate-school #astrology #cancer...

#hispanica

Kenya S.’s Avatar
Kenya S. Kenya S. Jun 22 67 views

will i receive help with my career once i graduate?

i plan on being a psychiatrist and i want to know what i will be offered once i finish jobcorps #psychology #career-counseling #graduate-school #career...

#scholarship

Zainab M.’s Avatar
Zainab M. Zainab M. Jun 13 86 views

What is algebra

/School...

#graduate-school

Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Italy S. Jun 02 62 views

Do you have to go to medical school to be an athletic trainer?

I would like to know how many years of school are required to qualify for a degree that deals with sports medicine. #medical-school #graduate-school...

Abby T.’s Avatar
Abby T. Abby T. Mar 31 167 views

Is there anything I should know before committing to an online Master’s degree program in medical laboratory science?

Hello! I’m a junior at Johnson & Wales University and my goal is to become ASCP certified in medical lab science and work as a lab technologist. The most realistic next step for me is to attend an online program in MLS, either post-baccalaureate certificate or Master’s degree. I am hesitant...

#mls #student #scientist #graduate-school #online-school #healthcare #laboratory-science #medical-lab-science

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. Abby L. Mar 26 213 views

Is it okay to cold email professors who I'd like to do graduate research with?

It's time to think about applying for graduate school! I want to email some professors to learn more about their research group and fields of study. Is that acceptable or might it count against me in the application process? #phd #graduate-school #research #grad-school #applications #physics...

#academia #particle-physics #laser-physics #optics

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Donovan C. Mar 18 137 views

How did you start your career in education and training?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me education and training would be a good career choice for me. #school #student #graduate-school #high-school-classes #college #education...

#training

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Donovan C. Mar 18 119 views

How did you start your career in manufacturing?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me manufacturing would be a good career choice for me. #school #student #graduate-school #high-school-classes #college...

#manufacturing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Donovan C. Mar 18 135 views

How did you start your career in marketing?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me marketing would be a good career choice for me. #school #student #graduate-school #high-school-classes #college...

#marketing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Donovan C. Mar 18 116 views

Is the job market good for education and training?

#training

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Donovan C. Mar 18 125 views

Is the job market good for marketing?

#marketing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Donovan C. Mar 18 105 views

Is the job market good for manufacturing?

#manufacturing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Donovan C. Mar 18 135 views

What is the hardest part about educating and training?

#training

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Donovan C. Mar 18 127 views

What is the hardest part about manufacturing?

#manufacturing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Donovan C. Mar 18 129 views

What is the hardest part about marketing?

#marketing

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Nate R. Mar 18 88 views

What school did you go to?

I would like to be in the government and the public administration department. I think that I would be good at it. It was chosen for me because of the things I like. #government # carreer #school...

#graduate-school

Kendyl H.’s Avatar
Kendyl H. Kendyl H. Dec 21, 2020 199 views
Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. Emily S. Dec 09, 2020 147 views

With wanting to major in veterinarian sciences, what classes do you believe I should focus on the most when attending college and will those classes determine where I can go for med school?

Hello! A little back ground information about me! My name is Emily Salazar and I am currently a high school senior. My dream career is wanting become a veterinarian someday in the future also possibly owning my own clinic! With my love for animals since I was young, I have had this dream since...

#school #student #medical-school #classes #vetsciences #medicine #graduate-school #higher-education #veterinarian

daniel H.’s Avatar
daniel H. daniel H. Oct 28, 2020 119 views
wayne C.’s Avatar
wayne C. wayne C. Sep 16, 2020 270 views

lost after graduation

I got my BSc in chemistry in June. I had an ok-ish GPA that's just above the minimum requirement for grad school, 8 months of undergrad research, and 3 years of experience in kitchen-related part-time work. I wasn't able to find job-related to my study area, such as entry-level research,...

#college #graduate-school #jobs

Tamara F.’s Avatar
Tamara F. Tamara F. Sep 04, 2020 174 views

What is your dream school?

My dream school is Harvard University .#graduate-school...

#medical-school

ka'la P.’s Avatar
ka'la P. ka'la P. Aug 26, 2020 175 views

How can i be more focus in school?

i'm 16 i love sports and lashes. # #school...

#graduate-school

Alex S.’s Avatar
Alex S. Alex S. Aug 22, 2020 258 views

Recommendations for making the most of gap year(s) before grad school?

I plan on obtaining my master's in counseling within the next few years, but I'd like to take a gap between undergrad and grad. What advice do you have for making the most of these gap years? I'd love to use this time to gain relevant experience, but it seems like entry-level positions that are...

#counseling #gap-year #graduate-school