Career Questions tagged Graduate School

Once a student earns a bachelors degree, they are eligible to attend a graduate program. There is a Master's degree, Doctoral Degree, Juris Doctor Degree, Doctor of Medicine Degree, and...

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. May 06 105 views
R J.’s Avatar
R J. Apr 06 129 views

How important are extra-curricular activities and like student clubs, volunteering etc to getting into med school? I'm a bit worried because in my first year of university I just focused on school and didn't join any clubs yet.

Yeah like the title says, I feel a bit behind the curve because although I have a good GPA from my first year, my resume and professional life are kind of lacking in regards to some of my peers. I do plan on volunteering and trying to get coop jobs this summer and of course later on in...

Anita S.’s Avatar
Anita S. Mar 25 161 views
Jenna Villa’s Avatar
Jenna V. Mar 04 142 views

Should I go to grad school?

Hi! I'm a sophomore Public Health major. I'm interested in epidemiology and biostatistics therefore, in the near future, I would like a career in that field. Would that job market require me to get a Master's degree? Or can I get a job without one? Is a Master's degree worth it? #graduate-school

Esmeralda G.’s Avatar
Esmeralda G. Mar 03 127 views

Is it possible to be a nurse after you graduate?

I mean there is some schools that when you graduate you can be a nurse, but I'm not sure if all schools allow that
#graduate-school #nurse

humberto C.’s Avatar
humberto C. Dec 09, 2021 186 views

what steps should i take on becoming an electrician?

im a high school graduate and working to get a career. #graduate-school #career #tech

Teriyana M.’s Avatar
Teriyana M. Nov 29, 2021 237 views

Tips for getting into a top - rated college for Masters degree program?

I am interested in applying for schools on the east and west coast for my masters degree (MFT). Does anyone have tips on how to be successful in the application process? #college-admissions #college-advice #college-major #graduate-school #college #graduate

Kin K.’s Avatar
Kin K. Nov 16, 2021 141 views

How do I become an MLT without accumulating more student loans?

#student-loans
#master's student #graduate-school #medical career #medicine #debt #medical lab technician #healthcare

jocelyn V.’s Avatar
jocelyn V. Nov 04, 2021 188 views

How to stay motivated in school?

I am a senior in high school and I need tips to stay motivated in school and always doing my work? #school #graduate-school #help #motivated #tips

Fady Y.’s Avatar
Fady Y. Oct 11, 2021 212 views

What school do I have to get into to make Vaccines and Drug?

#high-school #college-admissions #college #graduate-school #sports #medicine #pharmacy #chemistry #chemist #vaccinology #Drugs #Technology #Rutgers #PharmaD/MD #Harvard #Princeton #Brown #Medical Field #doctor #hospital-and-health-care

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15, 2021 351 views

How do I become a string applicant when applying for masters in Nursing?

I graduate in May 2022 and I want to get a year of experience before applying for masters in nursing and was wondering what I can do to ensure my success in the application process

#graduate-school #healthcare #nurse #nursing #college #masters #registered-nurses

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15, 2021 177 views

Any tips for a new graduate nurse (RN) looking for jobs?

I graduate in May 2022 and am terrified of whether or not I will be able to get a job. As an international student, me staying in America is dependent on that

#nursing #graduate-school #job #healthcare

Leo A.’s Avatar
Leo A. Sep 14, 2021 273 views
Deborah O.’s Avatar
Deborah O. Jul 01, 2021 181 views

What are tips on graduating highschool early?

I am currently a sophomore & I want to graduate highschool early to get a head start on my medical career. #medicine #graduate-school #college

Autumn M.’s Avatar
Autumn M. Jun 23, 2021 195 views

What are some good and interesting college majors?

I am a 16 year old graduating senior. I graduate in 2 days. I’m a cancer. I’m Puerto Rican, German, Italian and Irish. I sing and I like to write music.
#graduate-school #astrology #cancer #hispanica

Kenya S.’s Avatar
Kenya S. Jun 22, 2021 284 views

Will I receive help with my career once I graduate?

I plan on becoming a psychiatrist and I want to know what I will be offered once I finish Job Corps? I am currently doing rehabilitation technician trade classes. #job #psychology #career-counseling #graduate-school #career #scholarship

Zainab M.’s Avatar
Zainab M. Jun 13, 2021 279 views
Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Jun 02, 2021 616 views

Do you have to go to medical school to be an athletic trainer?

I would like to know how many years of school are required to qualify for a degree that deals with sports medicine. #medical-school #graduate-school #college

Abby T.’s Avatar
Abby T. Mar 31, 2021 347 views

Is there anything I should know before committing to an online Master’s degree program in medical laboratory science?

Hello! I’m a junior at Johnson & Wales University and my goal is to become ASCP certified in medical lab science and work as a lab technologist. The most realistic next step for me is to attend an online program in MLS, either post-baccalaureate certificate or Master’s degree. I am hesitant...

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. Mar 26, 2021 387 views

Is it okay to cold email professors who I'd like to do graduate research with?

It's time to think about applying for graduate school! I want to email some professors to learn more about their research group and fields of study. Is that acceptable or might it count against me in the application process? #PhD #graduate-school #research #grad-school #applications #physics...

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18, 2021 366 views

How did you start your career in education and training?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me education and training would be a good career choice for me. #school #student #graduate-school #high-school-classes #college #education #training

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18, 2021 248 views

How did you start your career in manufacturing?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me manufacturing would be a good career choice for me. #school #student #graduate-school #high-school-classes #college #manufacturing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18, 2021 286 views

How did you start your career in marketing?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me marketing would be a good career choice for me. #school #student #graduate-school #high-school-classes #college #marketing