Career Questions tagged Graduate School

Once a student earns a bachelors degree, they are eligible to attend a graduate program. There is a Master's degree, Doctoral Degree, Juris Doctor Degree, Doctor of Medicine Degree, and...

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 72 views

how do I become a string applicant when applying for masters in Nursing

I graduate in May 2022 and I want to get a year of experience before applying for masters in nursing and was wondering what I can do to ensure my success in the application process graduate-school healthcare nurse nursing...

college

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 69 views

Any tips for a new graduate nurse (RN) looking for jobs?

I graduate in May 2022 and am terrified of whether or not I will be able to get a job. As an international student, me staying in America is dependent on that nursing graduate-school job...

healthcare

Deborah O.’s Avatar
Deborah O. Jul 01 98 views

What are tips on graduating highschool early?

I am currently a sophomore & I want to graduate highschool early to get a head start on my medical career. medicine graduate-school...

college

Autumn M.’s Avatar
Autumn M. Jun 23 96 views

What are some good and interesting college majors?

I am a 16 year old graduating senior. I graduate in 2 days. I’m a cancer. I’m Puerto Rican, German, Italian and Irish. I sing and I like to write music. graduate-school astrology cancer...

hispanica

Kenya S.’s Avatar
Kenya S. Jun 22 124 views

will i receive help with my career once i graduate?

i plan on being a psychiatrist and i want to know what i will be offered once i finish jobcorps psychology career-counseling graduate-school career...

scholarship

Zainab M.’s Avatar
Zainab M. Jun 13 138 views

What is algebra

/School...

graduate-school

Italy S.’s Avatar
Italy S. Jun 02 178 views

Do you have to go to medical school to be an athletic trainer?

I would like to know how many years of school are required to qualify for a degree that deals with sports medicine. medical-school graduate-school...

college

Abby T.’s Avatar
Abby T. Mar 31 213 views

Is there anything I should know before committing to an online Master’s degree program in medical laboratory science?

Hello! I’m a junior at Johnson & Wales University and my goal is to become ASCP certified in medical lab science and work as a lab technologist. The most realistic next step for me is to attend an online program in MLS, either post-baccalaureate certificate or Master’s degree. I am hesitant...

student medical-lab-science online-school graduate-school scientist laboratory-science healthcare mls

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. Mar 26 262 views

Is it okay to cold email professors who I'd like to do graduate research with?

It's time to think about applying for graduate school! I want to email some professors to learn more about their research group and fields of study. Is that acceptable or might it count against me in the application process? phd graduate-school research grad-school applications physics...

particle-physics academia optics laser-physics

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 201 views

How did you start your career in education and training?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me education and training would be a good career choice for me. school student graduate-school high-school-classes college education...

training

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 147 views

How did you start your career in manufacturing?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me manufacturing would be a good career choice for me. school student graduate-school high-school-classes college...

manufacturing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 173 views

How did you start your career in marketing?

I am a middle school student and I took a quiz in class that told me marketing would be a good career choice for me. school student graduate-school high-school-classes college...

marketing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 158 views

Is the job market good for education and training?

training

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 153 views

Is the job market good for marketing?

marketing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 132 views

Is the job market good for manufacturing?

manufacturing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 171 views

What is the hardest part about educating and training?

training

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 155 views

What is the hardest part about manufacturing?

manufacturing

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 173 views

What is the hardest part about marketing?

marketing

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 111 views

What school did you go to?

I would like to be in the government and the public administration department. I think that I would be good at it. It was chosen for me because of the things I like. government # carreer school...

graduate-school

Kendyl H.’s Avatar
Kendyl H. Dec 21, 2020 232 views

What are the salary ranges for veterinarians?

How much can you get a year being a veterinarian in your state? medicine medical veterinarian work student graduate-school...

working-student

Emily S.’s Avatar
Emily S. Dec 09, 2020 174 views

With wanting to major in veterinarian sciences, what classes do you believe I should focus on the most when attending college and will those classes determine where I can go for med school?

Hello! A little back ground information about me! My name is Emily Salazar and I am currently a high school senior. My dream career is wanting become a veterinarian someday in the future also possibly owning my own clinic! With my love for animals since I was young, I have had this dream since...

higher-education vetsciences school medical-school student medicine veterinarian graduate-school classes