Career Questions tagged Clinical Research

Valencia C.’s Avatar
Valencia C. Apr 22, 2018 210 views

So I like management and psychology...

But I dont know what kind of jobs I can take. I know its early, but I want to make a clear path to find my way. Any advice? #clinical-research...

#management

Christi W.’s Avatar
Christi W. Mar 12, 2018 201 views

Clinical vs research experience?

I am applying for MD/PhD programs. Is it more important that I get more research experience after I graduate or clinical experience? #premed #medicine #clinical-research...

#research

maurice W.’s Avatar
maurice W. Oct 22, 2016 490 views

What faculties or companies will allow for independent genetic research with funding for large scale projects?

Hello, my name is Maurice and I seeking answer for my questions about life. I plan to go to college to major in chemical engineering / biological science(biochemistry)to better understand mutation and adaption of specific species. My hope is do experiments to better benefit society. #biology...

#research #research-and-development #clinical-research #biochemistry #molecular-biology #medical-research

Krystal  H.’s Avatar
Krystal H. Mar 30, 2017 1402 views

What do you do if you're a senior in college and you still don't know what you want to do with your degree?

I have a bachelor's of science degree in psychology. I'm pretty hesitant about getting my masters for a couple of reasons. For one, I don't know what I want. And two, it's really expensive. I've looked at a lot of jobs, but nothing in this field is really catching my eye. I love to do research...

#hospital #internships #clinical-psychology #life-coach #clinical-research #psychology #internship

Rachel B.’s Avatar
Rachel B. Feb 03, 2017 438 views

What is the different settings social workers work in?

I am a psychology major in college #psychology #social-work...

#clinical-research

Maja  G.’s Avatar
Maja G. Jan 26, 2017 1544 views

What else can international physician work in USA without USMLE?

I have international medical degree and 7years experience but want to work ASAP #nurse #physician #nurse-practitioner #medical-research #physicians-assistant #clinical-research...

#medical-assisting

Hashir A.’s Avatar
Hashir A. Nov 02, 2016 572 views

How would I go about getting an entry level clinical research position?

I am looking for an entry level research position that will further strengthen my application to medical school. The only experience I have in research is community health research, but I am trying to find something more clinical or even lab related. Since I am lacking in experience how can I...

#research #clinical-research #clinical #medical-school #entry-level #medicine #medical-research #medical

Libby E.’s Avatar
Libby E. Oct 31, 2016 526 views

What is a day in the life of a neurologist?

I'm interested in research, but what would I do during the day? Is it mostly hands-on or writing or both? #research...

#clinical-research

Kiera R.’s Avatar
Kiera R. Oct 22, 2016 515 views

What is the average time it takes to complete an M.D. / Ph. D. degree?

I plan on majoring in molecular biology in college on a pre-med track with hopes to go to medical school to get my M.D./Ph. D. I was wondering how long it would take to pursue this degree? #college #medicine #graduate-school #research #medical-education #molecular-biology...

#clinical-research

Sherry-Lisa S.’s Avatar
Sherry-Lisa S. Oct 13, 2016 519 views

How do you know what field is best for you?

I am in the field of psychology and is confused as what to minor in. #psychology #clinical-psychology...

#clinical-research

Sherry-Lisa S.’s Avatar
Sherry-Lisa S. Sep 14, 2016 589 views

What is the must trending field in psychology?

I am a third year student reading for my bachelors degree in psychology and would like to know what feild is best to specialize in. #psychology #clinical-psychology #student-counseling...

#clinical-research