Career Questions tagged Lab

Jeremy B.’s Avatar
Jeremy B. Jun 11, 2018 197 views

Is it necessary to minor in chemistry if I am interested in the criminal forensic laboratory field?

Hello, I am a current student at Xavier University located in Cincinnati, Ohio (Go Muskies!). I am double major in criminal justice and psychology and will hope to complete Xavier University with a bachelor degree in science. With my immense passion for justice, I want to take my bachelor...

#xavieru #xavieruniveristy #jesuitcollege #criminal #laboratory #chemistry #lowincome #lab #musketeer #science #criminaljustice #scholarship #1kscholarship #studentloan #financialaid #fafsa #psychology

Madisyn B.’s Avatar
Madisyn B. Dec 08, 2014 980 views

How can my passion for science play out in a career?

I am a junior at Boston Collegiate and I am extremely curious about the field of science, especially when it bubbles down to the bonds and atoms. Knowing how things in the world work, down to the finest detail, has always made me interested in the field of science, specifically with...

#nature #science #environmental #chemistry #lab