Career Questions tagged Collegesearch

dakota G.’s Avatar
dakota G. May 11 173 views

How do I start my college search as a junior?

I am a junior in high school and trying to find out colleges/universities that I am interested but do not know how to start looking. Do you have any suggestions? I know I do not like universities/colleges that feel like a city themselves. #university #college-advice #college-advice...

#college-admissions #collegesearch

Lilly L.’s Avatar
Lilly L. Aug 14, 2018 210 views

What colleges have good Gender & Sexuality Studies programs?

I'm still in the midst of my college search, and wondering if anybody has any suggestions for my intended major. #collegesearch...

#majors

Yazmeen S.’s Avatar
Yazmeen S. Apr 04, 2018 406 views

Best college search apps?

Are there any apps for college search similar to the book The Best 382 Colleges? #college-selection...

#collegesearch

Kenneth C.’s Avatar
Kenneth C. Jan 16, 2018 187 views

I want to go to a college that has good art and good swim. I have been doing research and college tours on my own. I could use some help in this search. Is there a list somewhere that I'm not aware of?

I've joined several websites and email lists in order to compose a list of possible colleges to attend. This is a very important decision, and I'm nervous about the process. I want to swim in college as well as major in art. I was hoping to find a more efficient way to narrow down my choices....

#collegesearch