Career Questions tagged Career

A career is a personal journey that is not defined by a single role or moment in time. Every job is a part of your career, and occupation will provide...

Rimsha B.’s Avatar
Rimsha B. 1 hour ago 1 views

What should i choose between nutrition and psychology?

I feel like psychology is an easy subject but on the other hand i am intrested in nutrition as well. I want a complete guide that which majors should i choose. #college-major #psychology #career...

#nutrition

jesse R.’s Avatar
jesse R. 17 hours ago 5 views
Sherifa I.’s Avatar
Sherifa I. 17 hours ago 4 views

My question is, I'm offering consumer science in the university now and would like to if I can use the certificate to find myself in midwifery

I'm a student of family and consumer science but would like to be in the field of midwifery or would like to know the job opportunities for consumer with the option food and clothing #career #science...

Blake M.’s Avatar
Blake M. 19 hours ago 3 views
Jazmine S.’s Avatar
Jazmine S. yesterday 10 views

Before you knew about your career, what is something that you wished you knew (but didn't) when you first joined that career path?

I wished I actually knew that being a construction engineer required of what the clients wanted on their houses instead of being creative on my own. #career #engineering #engineer...

#career-path

Dj O.’s Avatar
Dj O. yesterday 3 views

Where else can a master mechanic take his skills other than a company?

I am a automotive student at job corps, just looking for insight from a professional....

#career

Jazmine S.’s Avatar
Jazmine S. yesterday 16 views

The career you've chose this year seemed like the one that best fits you, but if you had a choice to pick a new career, would you change it or not?

I want to major in Anthropology, but it seems like sooner or later down my career path, I would want to become a Engineer that builds new homes or remodels homes. So it's like I'm debating on what career I would choose first. #career #college #career-choice #career-path #college-major...

#engineering #anthropology

Amy J.’s Avatar
Amy J. yesterday 11 views

What career should i choose

i am interested in social work #career...

Nathaniel M.’s Avatar
Nathaniel M. 2 days ago 4 views

What is the hardest part about working towards becoming a good automotive technician?

I'm attending job corps in El Paso I've got my high school diploma and I'm going to advanced training in Utah after I get my AES certificate....

#career

Nathaniel M.’s Avatar
Nathaniel M. 2 days ago 4 views

How hard is it to open up my mechanic shop?

#career

Nathaniel M.’s Avatar
Nathaniel M. 2 days ago 3 views

What other certifications will I need to become a better automotive technician?

#career

Arely S.’s Avatar
Arely S. Oct 09 65 views

Can I aspire to get a Bachelor's degree if I suffer from depression and schizophrenia?

Right now I feel really discouraged and crying in the middle of my class. #college...

#career

Samsuzzoha Z.’s Avatar
Samsuzzoha Z. Oct 12 21 views

How can I get a job in Google?

I want to get a job in Google. But, I don't know what should I do to get job in Google at very good post. #job #career #computer-science #job-search #technology #engineering...

#programming

David H.’s Avatar
David H. Oct 09 58 views

I'm 25 years old

I have no work experience besides working in the family business (restaurant) I almost finished my Business Bachelors' degree, -which in my opinion is not really valuable. On the side, I try to lean Python and some Computer science principals and taking extra courses on coursera and EDX. and...

#business #indepedence #career

Fabian M.’s Avatar
Fabian M. Oct 09 23 views

How long will career planing take?

I'm out going....

#career

Fabian M.’s Avatar
Fabian M. Oct 09 17 views

How long will these career planing take?

what can i do to better myself in my career. #career...

#career-choice