Career Questions tagged Career

A career is a personal journey that is not defined by a single role or moment in time. Every job is a part of your career, and occupation will provide...

Sharar S.’s Avatar
Sharar S. Jul 13 173 views

I don't know what to pursue in, and I can't find motivation to find it either.

I don't feel motivated by anything to try and find out what I want to do. I thought I might've have wanted to go into the computer science field, but now I realized that it's not the direction I think I should go. So I don't know what I want to do now. #career #computer-science #career-choice...

#career-path

Sammy G.’s Avatar
Sammy G. yesterday 12 views

What recommended college to be a good pediatrician?

I DREAM OF BEING A PEDIATRICIAN <3 #pediatrician #career...

Taylor R.’s Avatar
Taylor R. yesterday 10 views

what is it like being a Cognitive Therapist? what do you have to do qualify to be a Cognitive Therapist?

what is the day to day life of a normal of a Cognitive Therapist? what do you do on your day to day life? whats the job like and such. and also, what do you have to do to qualify and work as a Cognitive Therapist? i want to know so i can be one, one day. #cognitive-therapy...

#career

Zeporian C.’s Avatar
Zeporian C. yesterday 54 views

What are good career options if I am interested in both writing and "using my creative mind"?

I am a sophomore in high school looking for career options that not only let me use my creative mind but also don't limit me from doing more than one thing in life. I don't know exactly what I want to do, however I do know I want it to make people smile. I'm interested in writing, traveling,...

#career-counseling #traveling #high-school #media #career #creative #english #writing #business

Eli C.’s Avatar
Eli C. yesterday 39 views
Ke'Juan C.’s Avatar
Ke'Juan C. yesterday 23 views

Why do most jobs differ between pay grade based on experience.

#career I dont really understand this part of the...

Moussa S.’s Avatar
Moussa S. yesterday 15 views

How much education you need to become a engineer?

I am a 9th grader that like to plan for my future #getready #engineer...

#career

Nancy O.’s Avatar
Nancy O. 2 days ago 27 views

Why programming with python 3 so hard?

I'm finally taking a scripting class, and I realize programming is not for me. it's funny how I was passionate to learn about it, now I realize that it is really hard. I really want to understand it, but using the required website for my class called "ZyBooks", It's not helping me...

#it #general #classes #python3 #python #scripting #major #professor #college #programming #school #technology #informationtechnology #coding #career

Annette L.’s Avatar
Annette L. Sep 16 87 views

I seem to be having trouble knowing what I want to be/do as a career. Is there any tips I can take/learn to find out what I want to do/be?

I am a senior in high school and have been having trouble not knowing what I want to do since I started high school. I used to be very motivated and inspired to do many things such as drawing, but now I don't feel the same way. I feel stuck or lost and scared for the future. #high-school...

#career-choice #motivation #career-options #career

Beau A.’s Avatar
Beau A. Sep 16 38 views

How far can i get in a career?

#pre-med #career #career-choice I want to be an actor or police officer but i don't know the...

Eliezer W.’s Avatar
Eliezer W. Sep 16 34 views

What should I major in if I want to be a psychiatrist that works with anorexics and bulimics?

I am a senior in high school and am trying to get some outside input on my major. This career has been my dream for about two years and I am looking for any advice I can get from people who work in the field. Thank you so much for your help. #majors...

#career

jaycie T.’s Avatar
jaycie T. Sep 16 23 views

What are a few of the jobs you can have with a masters degree in nursing?

I wish to become a pediatric nurse eventually, but I have to become a certified Registered nurse first. I am a senior in high school looking for a future career as a nurse for children. #career #high-school...

#pediatrics

Jordan F.’s Avatar
Jordan F. Sep 16 31 views

How do you get the best job for you?

I want to go to college and then become a vet....

#career

Alyssa S.’s Avatar
Alyssa S. Sep 16 30 views
Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15 32 views

How many patients do you have a day?

I like to keep myself busy but not too busy where I hate my job now. I have a career I want but I also want to learn about different types of careers. #all careers #finding career #career #career-path #career-choice #orthodontist #dental hygienist #doctor #surgeon #job #pediatrician #eye...

#medicine #therapist #healthcare #any #counselor

jessica P.’s Avatar
jessica P. Sep 15 72 views

Interned at Google as a Product Manager and wonder switching my career role

Interned at Google and a couple of startups and realized that product management framework isn't something tangible where it's not an essential skillset needed in a startup. I'd like to be a person who's absolutely needed with tangible skill sets. Talked with a few product managers who've...

#product #design #career

C L.’s Avatar
C L. Sep 12 148 views

What to say when reaching out connections on Linkedin?

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER MY QUESTION! Context: I came across a job posting in "X" department I'd like to apply and I know someone who works at that company in "Y" department. I understand that X & Y departments work closely together. I want to gain more insights about the...

#networking #interview #careercoaching #linkedin #jobapplications #technology #strategy #employer #career

Marialexa G.’s Avatar
Marialexa G. Sep 10 54 views

Hi, I just wanted to know how it is to be a lawyer? When studying and once you've already graduated. How is the whole experience?

I've been thinking a lot about becoming a lawyer since I want to help people get the justice they deserve. I can be very disciplined and dedicated if I actually want to do something and I wanted to know how it would be to actually be a lawyer, and if it would be the right choice. #lawyers...

#attorney #career #lawyer #law

Sharon P.’s Avatar
Sharon P. Sep 06 59 views

How do you find your niche in writing

I am currently working on improving my writing skills, but having a challenge defining my niche, would love to hear your thoughts and ideas on how. Thanks #writers #authors...

#career

Najae M.’s Avatar
Najae M. Sep 05 172 views

What should I do to take that next step now that were in a pandemic?

I'm currently in 11th grade, and as of right now, I'm a little lost on the next steps I should take that would be beneficial to my career in the future. I want to become a Neonatal Nurse Practitioner or a Nicu nurse. #nurse #health #career...

#career-paths

Zeporian C.’s Avatar
Zeporian C. Sep 04 148 views

I'm a sophomore in high school and I'm exploring my career options. What are some career options that align with these interests and what are some helpful next steps I can take in the near future?

At school I'm mostly interested in English while my hobbies include writing, criticizing or praising movies and music, photography, and anything that has to do with design or visual art. Topics that intrigue me are politics, debate, and changing the world for the...

#filmdirector #film-production #editing #media-production #film-acting #director #design #arts #film #english #film-editing #writer #career

kendrekia D.’s Avatar
kendrekia D. Sep 04 68 views

hey i wanna be a obgyn nurse but dont know where to start i was wounder if you can help me with that?

i am a very nice person help people in needed i finna start my own business and going to college so i can be a obgyn nurse #career #jobs...

#success

champeria T.’s Avatar
champeria T. Sep 04 55 views

what is a way for me to have the best lifestyle for a black successful woman

i'm hardworking and i'm a working on bettering myself and my self esteem #career #doctor #registered...