Career Questions tagged Career

A career is a personal journey that is not defined by a single role or moment in time. Every job is a part of your career, and occupation will provide...

Timothy W.’s Avatar
Timothy W. Timothy W. 17 hours ago 12 views
Rick V.’s Avatar
Rick V. Rick V. 19 hours ago 19 views

For any Marketing Specialists, what's the route you guys took to get to your careers?

Hi, my name is Rick and I want to be a Marketing Specialist in the future, I'm currently attending Job Corps for Office Administration and I plan to move into Community College for an Associate's Degree in Business in the future at some point. I do know there are online seminars some free some...

#college #career #marketing #business

Asia T.’s Avatar
Asia T. Asia T. 2 days ago 45 views
Dae'Jahon J.’s Avatar
Dae'Jahon J. Dae'Jahon J. 2 days ago 41 views

Why do people go for careers

Nothing about me will help w answering the question but i just wonder what's wrong with looking at simple jobs first instead of immediately hopping into a commitment like a career #job #career...

#career-counseling

Jeremiah T.’s Avatar
Jeremiah T. Jeremiah T. 2 days ago 19 views

Is being a orthodontist a rewarding job?

I can read French and play the piano, and would like a career that gives me a sense of accomplishment. #job...

#career

Dejanae W.’s Avatar
Dejanae W. Dejanae W. Jul 30 33 views

would being an architect actually make a good career?

i’ve stuck to the thought of my career job being an architect, but i can’t seem to find much about the job. i’ve watched maybe two videos on youtube about finding offers, and how it’s kind of difficult to get customers sometimes, so mostly you’re just waiting for a call. also, i’ve found that...

#designing #architect #art #building #goals #career #college #architecture

Aleece H.’s Avatar
Aleece H. Aleece H. Jul 31 19 views
Marvin W.’s Avatar
Marvin W. Marvin W. Jul 31 29 views

Whats a good way to start your career in real-estate

I am very interested in business and I like doing things that are in my control Including my career or job so #entrepreneur #business #marketing #career...

#job

Bryse G.’s Avatar
Bryse G. Bryse G. Jul 31 23 views

What career paths so Mechanical Engineers have?

What are the various careers someone with a degree in Mechanical Engineering join and what do they entail. #mechanical-engineering #engineering #mechanical-engineer #career...

#career-paths

Angel S.’s Avatar
Angel S. Angel S. Jul 31 31 views
Christian S.’s Avatar
Christian S. Christian S. Jul 30 38 views

what do you do if you never set a career goal or figure out what you want to do as a career

ive been jumping all over the place to find out a career and im afraid by the end of highschool im not gonna know what to do...

#career

CarRyn G.’s Avatar
CarRyn G. CarRyn G. Jul 30 61 views

Why don't know what I want to do yet?

I am a 10th grader at a really famous school and I don't know what I want to do for a career yet. I have lots of interest but not a particular thing and don't know what I'm truly passionate about. #casstechnician #casstech #career #undecided #career-choice...

Camryn F.’s Avatar
Camryn F. Camryn F. Jul 30 31 views

What is the difference in being a psychologist vs. a therapist?

I recently graduated from Renaissance High School in June of 2021. I will be attending Michigan State University in the fall and I am majoring in psychology. I plan to use my degree to become a therapist and eventually own my own private practice. #psychology #therapy...

#career

Auriaha M.’s Avatar
Auriaha M. Auriaha M. Jul 30 37 views

What’s a good career for me

I like to be on computer but I also don’t want to have to give my whole life to my job #computer #job...

#career

Aziyah C.’s Avatar
Aziyah C. Aziyah C. Jul 29 35 views

What’s holding me from my goals?

Is it the money? The lack of equipment? Or am I not striving enough?...

#career

Laylah B.’s Avatar
Laylah B. Laylah B. Jul 29 29 views

How do you find a career that you are interested in?

I have found plenty of areas that i am interested in but I am struggling with narrowing it down. I don't understand what my next steps should be. #career...

#career-counseling

Jalayla M.’s Avatar
Jalayla M. Jalayla M. Jul 28 32 views

What career do I want ?

Fun , hard- working , like to learn , active , smart , and easily bored #career...

#job

Geraldine S.’s Avatar
Geraldine S. Geraldine S. Jul 28 34 views

What jobs are available for students

I'm a student in woodlands high I'm grade 11 and have no working experience as off yet... I'm hardworking working and excel in everything I do,I'm teachable and responsible,dedicated and passionate I'm sociable and can work well on my own and in a team...I work well under pressure and am...

#career

Christian P.’s Avatar
Christian P. Christian P. Jul 27 31 views

What skills or courses do I need to take to become a dermatologist?

I am hardworking responsible individual who wishes to learn more about a career in dermatology....

#career

Chris R.’s Avatar
Chris R. Chris R. Jul 27 37 views
garyon F.’s Avatar
garyon F. garyon F. Jul 27 19 views

how will this help me with job corps?

my name is garyon im 17. i am from cleveland ohio i am going to job corps to get a high school diploma and to also get ny stna license so i can start my career in the mdeical field...

#career

Barbara J.’s Avatar
Barbara J. Barbara J. Jul 27 55 views

Should i switch or not?

So tbh i chose Machine learning engineering mostly because my high school gpa and some other skills would be most useful there -except math, god i hate math , never being good at that- . Im creative unluckily in my country graphic design is severely underpayed ( not even kidding, you can make...

#career #engineering #computer-science #college #math

Makayla T.’s Avatar
Makayla T. Makayla T. Jul 26 46 views

Why is it important to set a career goal?

I think it’s important to set a career goal because it keeps you on a path instead of just being lost and confused in your college and adult years. #career...

#career-path