Career Questions tagged Career

A career is a personal journey that is not defined by a single role or moment in time. Every job is a part of your career, and occupation will provide...

svetla P.’s Avatar
svetla P. yesterday 8 views

Can anyone recommend good Architecture or Interior Studios in Scandinavia?

Hello, I am an architect who has lived and worked in the UK/USA since 2000 and now looking to relocate to (potentially) a Scandinavian country because of the high quality of design in this part of the world. However, I find it really difficult to find job placements in this field in the EU;...

#career #architecture #architect

Ryan R.’s Avatar
Ryan R. yesterday 8 views

What are good jobs involving baseball?

#baseball#jobs...

#career

Jessica F.’s Avatar
Jessica F. yesterday 3 views

What kind of education to you need to become an EMT?

I’m super interested about becoming an EMT! I’m in a public safety class and out of all three of those careers I want to be an EMT. #career...

#publicsafety

Haley G.’s Avatar
Haley G. yesterday 14 views

Where (other than California) would I be able to find good, tangible work as an animator?

I want to pursue animation as a possible career in the future and I'm wondering where I need to go to find a good job once I'm done with college. Where would I even start as well? I've heard of legendary cartoonists jump starting their career by merely having a good idea to pitch and a talent...

#career #job #animation #college #art #artist

Jessica F.’s Avatar
Jessica F. yesterday 13 views

How would I go about becoming an EMT?

I’m a junior in high school and I attend a public safety class. I’m really interested in becoming an EMT and I would like to know more about this career. #emt...

#career

Gavin P.’s Avatar
Gavin P. yesterday 5 views

How much does a plumber make a year

I'm deciding on a electrician or plumber for my future job #money #job...

#career

Gavin P.’s Avatar
Gavin P. yesterday 3 views

How much does an electrician make a year

I'm trying to decide on plumber or electrician as my future job #money #job...

#career

Diego A.’s Avatar
Diego A. Dec 10 14 views
Brianna B.’s Avatar
Brianna B. Dec 10 11 views

what are current job prospects like

Hi, I am a student at Job Corps. I am taking the office administration career #office #administration #office-administration...

#career

Diego A.’s Avatar
Diego A. Dec 10 14 views

Are you happy with the amount of compensation you get as an office administrator?

I want to take the career of office administration career and i want to learn more about it. #professional #career-choice...

#career

Diego A.’s Avatar
Diego A. Dec 10 9 views

How did you know the office administration career was the career for you?

#career

Aldo L.’s Avatar
Aldo L. Dec 10 13 views

What's the best way to find out about jobs in this field?

Hi my name is Aldo Labrado, and i wanna know how i can find a job and which is the best way. #job #job-search #career #internship...

#career-counseling

Brianna B.’s Avatar
Brianna B. Dec 10 9 views

what are employers looking for inthis career (skills, education, experience)

Hi, I am a student at Job Corps. I am taking the office administration career....

#career

Brianna B.’s Avatar
Brianna B. Dec 10 8 views

how long did you study to ger your profession in office administration

#career

Javier R.’s Avatar
Javier R. Dec 10 13 views

Why do some higher degrees offer a less salary?

One of the things I would like to pursue is becoming an entrepreneur or working as an architect. Well for one thing, I would like to run my own things, for example running my own business, or being able to draw a drawing on a piece of paper and later making it into a house or building....

#career #architecture #business #architect #entrepreneur

Maddie S.’s Avatar
Maddie S. Dec 10 11 views

What resources should I be reaching out to/finding for people to notice my art?

How do you get people to recognize your art? Do you share it? Post it? Go to a museum? How is it possible for people to recognize your works and get a basic following to possibly live off of? #art #artist #college #fine-art...

#career

Maddie S.’s Avatar
Maddie S. Dec 10 17 views

How long did it take to get your career in the art field started?

#art #artist #fashion #career #artistic #digitalart I would just like to know how long it took for some people to jump start their career in art. I know that for many it can take ages, but for some others it doesn't take too long with the right amount of...

brianna O.’s Avatar
brianna O. Dec 08 32 views

How do you change into a career you have no professional experience or education in?

I want to pursue a career in Visual Arts, but my professional experience and previous education more geared towards warehouse and IT fields. I don't even have a good art portfolio. How do I get my foot on the right path? #art #artist #career...

#career-choice

jane H.’s Avatar
jane H. Dec 07 29 views

im having trouble figuring out what career field i want to go into

im a hard working kid who likes to be able to earn her money fair and square and someone who likes to pay for her own things...

#career

Matthew S.’s Avatar
Matthew S. Dec 07 56 views

Great with computers but no money for college at all. What careers are out there?

I love building computers and just messing with this bios and settings randomly and seeing the results. I have a history of HVAC from my dad but we don’t have the money to get me to college and because I got sick my last two years of high school I didn’t qualify for enough scholarships even...

#career #college #technology