Career Questions tagged Career

A career is a personal journey that is not defined by a single role or moment in time. Every job is a part of your career, and occupation will provide...

Aida C.’s Avatar
Aida C. 12 hours ago 24 views
Tzofiya D.’s Avatar
Tzofiya D. yesterday 36 views

Can I get some advice?

Here's the situation: I will be taking an architectural course in college, I'm now in 12th grade but I decided to just finish this school year and I will be taking a break for the next academic year because of personal issues (I am experiencing depression and anxiety attacks. I'm healing and...

#college #jobs #business #architect #success #health #school #career

Elvin V.’s Avatar
Elvin V. yesterday 29 views

Choosing a career is not an easy thing to do because you never know what you want in life unless you try it. Whether or not that depends on you, how do you know what career you want.

I am 19 years old. I have no experience with jobs I had a mini job in which I learned a lot about the flow of electricity from one area to another. #...

#career

jaden E.’s Avatar
jaden E. yesterday 10 views
Alishah G.’s Avatar
Alishah G. 2 days ago 11 views

What career field can l get into with maths li tourism geography and history

I like sports l like traveling l like being active and being energetic and outdoors...

#career

Stephan C.’s Avatar
Stephan C. May 11 22 views

What type of software does a audio engineer work with?

Learning about different things...

#career

Stephan C.’s Avatar
Stephan C. May 11 23 views
Jadan K.’s Avatar
Jadan K. May 06 57 views

What should be my first step in creating a brand.

#work I’m 17 in the 11th grade and I get distracted easily but if its something I am really interested in I will work my hardest at it. I hope to be successful and known for my success in life. #life...

#career

Hanah G.’s Avatar
Hanah G. May 03 53 views

What psychology career should I take?

I want to take psychology, but I just realized there were a lot of options inside that category and I'm confused what to take. I am absolutely clueless. To narrow it down, I like helping people, like, giving them advises, helping them through their problems. I'm also interested in observing...

#career #psychology

leslie Q.’s Avatar
leslie Q. Apr 30 231 views

what is the diffrence between a associates degree and a bachelors degree?

I really want to be a nurse but dont really know what classes to take or how many years is better...

#career

Keiryn L.’s Avatar
Keiryn L. Apr 29 58 views

What career paths should I explore?

I am about to earn a bachelor's degree in speech, language, and hearing sciences. I got denied to the master's program. So I am looking for something to do until I can either apply again next year or something that I might like more. I am still unsure if Speech Pathology is the right thing...

#career-choice #career

Kelly M.’s Avatar
Kelly M. Apr 25 54 views
wuraola G.’s Avatar
wuraola G. Apr 22 76 views

how many hours do pediatricians normally work

i am working on my graduation project on career and my dream job is to be a pediatrician. #career #professionals #doctors...

#medicine

Luyanda M.’s Avatar
Luyanda M. Apr 16 61 views

what do i need to know to study astronomy

i love the stars. and reading about space facts and theories. #career #career-counseling #astronomy #high...

Edwin K.’s Avatar
Edwin K. Apr 15 86 views

Are there any in demand jobs that involve design?

I've always been interested in creating things or designing, but don't know how to create a career out of it. #design...

#career

Mayuri S.’s Avatar
Mayuri S. Apr 15 70 views
Jaiden C.’s Avatar
Jaiden C. Apr 14 76 views

What is the most efficient way to begin having an income and how should it be saved?

I have been wondering on how I should start saving my money, besides not spending it at all, so what should I do to begin saving, and also, how should I find a great way to have an income, especially when wanting to become an athlete or gamer. #career #stocks #money...

#gamer

Andres A.’s Avatar
Andres A. Apr 14 73 views

What is the hardest part about being a manager?

I am currently a junior in high school and want to learn more about being a manger . #highschool #career #manager...

#work

Devin H.’s Avatar
Devin H. Apr 09 118 views

In terms of business ownership, what are some skills that are commonly missed and should be adhered to for beginning and future entrepreneurs.

#entrepreneurship #entrepreneur #architect #architecturalfirm #learn I am currently a junior in high school, and plan on majoring and getting a degree in architecture. I also plan to own my own architectural firm someday and am all ears to tips as well as recommendations towards the success of...

#coachable #employee-training #allears #career

Anne R.’s Avatar
Anne R. Apr 08 109 views

Mechanical Engineering: Why Do you do it?

I need to interview a Mechanical Engineer for a school project. Could you kindly answer one or more of the following questions? This is for a career project. I am studying Mechatronics and am in 11th grade. 1.Why did you choose this job/career? 2. What do you do in a typical day? 3. What...

#career #engineer #mechanical

Taryn H.’s Avatar
Taryn H. Apr 08 93 views

What is a good starting position for someone interested in cooking?

I have been in cooking club and cooking class so I have some knowledge of cooking and it sparked a interest in maybe having a cooking job. But as someone whom is uncomfortable with the idea of college. I don’t know a job that is a good starting point for a cooking career #career #cooking...

#starting-point

candice S.’s Avatar
candice S. Apr 07 152 views

can a student get a full-time job?

Very good character with a great personality. Disciplined and respectful. Hard worker and determined. Leader and Team worker. Punctual and prompt. Ambitious and Determined. Hands on and co-operative. Good grammar and communication skills. #career #business #fun #sonogram #artist #fashion...

#fashion-design #modeling #book #author #writer #models

Arianna M.’s Avatar
Arianna M. Apr 07 118 views

What degree plan should I go for to become a Forensic Psychologist.

The on campus schools that I want to go to don't have a Forensic Psychologist degree and neither do any of the other schools I have looked up. I was wonder is there anyway that I could go get a degree plan for this career. #career #future #college #career-plan...

#psychology

Alex A.’s Avatar
Alex A. Apr 05 81 views

What can I do in order to get a career as a Cartoonist for Disney Animation Studios?

After watching a cartoon on Disney Channel, it inspired me of wanting to become a Cartoonist. So, all I need to know is how to get my desired career at Disney Animation Studios. #career #cartoonist #disney...

#animation