Career Questions tagged Career

A career is a personal journey that is not defined by a single role or moment in time. Every job is a part of your career, and occupation will provide...

Ashley E.’s Avatar
Ashley E. yesterday 14 views

Which sectors/companies in the business field ask for grades, which don't?

Im new to the village and I have been reading posts about companies like the Big 4 Firms. There is responses that when hiring, they value class grades specifically in accounting. I was wondering how much importance goes to grades, and if there is any changes in different companies or sectors....

christopher P.’s Avatar
christopher P. May 12 56 views

What if people want volunteer as well as landscapers?

Will other people might take the chance of being a landscaper there self? First time Landscapers will maybe enjoy of what it takes to be landscaper?

christopher P.’s Avatar
christopher P. May 12 40 views

How do we overcome our obsticals?

How can i advance in landscaping? What great ideas i can learn from landscaping? Can Landscaping help me in the future as i strive? Will landscaping help me as i learn different Skills? How does landscaping help me adapt? How i can help myself become the best Landscaper i want to be? Is being...

christopher P.’s Avatar
christopher P. May 12 43 views

What does it take to be a landscaper?

What is the basics of being a landscaper? How can i develop being a landscaper? What Does mean to be a landscaper? Can we adapt on our perspective of being a landscaper?

antonio P.’s Avatar
antonio P. May 12 37 views

1. What are three informational interview questions you will ask?

for electricians like a trade or something in that matter

Veronica B.’s Avatar
Veronica B. May 11 32 views

What marine biology jobs require a decent amount of diving?

Marine biologists don’t spend as much time in the water as I first believed and hoped. Which jobs do require a fair amount of diving? Also, is traveling usually a necessity?

Khriz S.’s Avatar
Khriz S. May 11 46 views
Jeffrey J.’s Avatar
Jeffrey J. May 10 74 views

What career should I pursue

If my strengths are being patience and paying close attention to detail, type of careers or industries might best fit me? What other strengths or experiences might I need for the suggested careers?

cheyenne J.’s Avatar
cheyenne J. May 10 56 views

If my strengths are powerful personality and my hobbies are chilling with friends,what type of carrer or industries might best fit me?

I need to know how hard of a mentality i have to have because dealing with people in that work force how strong u have to be for it and is it okay to have a weakness

jaycea H.’s Avatar
jaycea H. May 10 46 views

How do I get into a good medical school with the strengths I have and the hobbies I have ? What do I need to change to be mindset ready to be a General Surgeon ?

If my strengths are helping others and learning new things fast and my hobbies are cooking and dancing what type of careers would fit me ? What other strengths or experiences I might need to achieve my dream job and career?

Kiere C.’s Avatar
Kiere C. May 10 49 views

Could you have more than one job in different fields?

This may be a silly question, but I wonder if you could take more than one job in different fields, such as being a translator and an artist. These examples are careers I'm interested in, though I do not know if they would overlap or make things difficult in my schedule.

Isaiah R.’s Avatar
Isaiah R. May 10 45 views

Becoming A Police Detective

I am very interested in becoming a Police detective, what are the specific details to becoming a Police Detective and what are the step by step actions I have to take to succeed in this occupation? I am currently 17 and I am in Job Corps.

David O.’s Avatar
David O. May 08 72 views
Allie E.’s Avatar
Allie E. May 07 62 views

What colleges have good psychology programs?

I'm a junior about to be senior in high school and my ideas for a career has changed multiple times. Im now interested in psychology but I have no idea where to start. Id like to stay near New England so any recommendations would be great. Thanks!

Jeffrey J.’s Avatar
Jeffrey J. May 06 74 views

What are some of the best nursing jobs helping people

I need some help with finding a specific kind of nurse that I wanna become because there are so many choices. Is there any kind that anyone would recommend to me. I have Good communicating skills, Caring and Patience. I also pay close attention the details

Jeffrey J.’s Avatar
Jeffrey J. May 06 51 views

I'm a Junior in Highschool and I am passionate about about helping people about there specifically. I would love to learn about nursing and explore the many career paths related to becoming one.