Career Questions tagged Career

A career is a personal journey that is not defined by a single role or moment in time. Every job is a part of your career, and occupation will provide...

Georgiana S.’s Avatar
Georgiana S. 1 hour ago 9 views

Marketing Career

Hi, I am a freshman in college at an American University in Paris. I am currently a marketing major and I was wondering what are some steps I could take to better my career? #marketing #college...

#career

Michelle P.’s Avatar
Michelle P. 2 hours ago 13 views

I'm unsure what career options would suit me best with my current interests and hobbies. What advice can be given when looking for a career path that would suit me better when regarding my strengths and interests?

I'm currently a senior in high school. I enjoy marine biology, choir, colorguard (marching band), and helping others for the general cause. I have multiple interests but am unsure how to figure out what career path may suit me best depending on my strengths. My top 2 strengths are open...

#colorguard #leadership #helpingothers #career-counseling #marinebiology #career #choir #career-choice

Belinda H.’s Avatar
Belinda H. 6 hours ago 11 views

Interested in VC - how to gain more experience?

Hi! I'm interested in technology and was wondering if you had any advice for gaining more experience in venture capital. I had previously done some recruitment for VC and found the process to be much less structured than for industries like consulting. I've done some research and found a few...

#venturecapital #internship #career

Yareli U.’s Avatar
Yareli U. 2 days ago 51 views

What jobs are available if you are majoring in social worker?

I am a high school student not knowing what she wants to become/ major in the future. #social-work #career #social #college...

#career-path

Hope M.’s Avatar
Hope M. Mar 28 79 views

How do you find what you want to do?

I am finding I enjoy some of my classes but don't know if they will lead me to a job that I will enjoy. #college...

#career

Sophie E.’s Avatar
Sophie E. Mar 27 51 views

What does a career in Educational Policy entail/look like?

I am majoring in Early Childhood Education in the fall but would like to focus on policy/government aspects. What types of careers work in this area of education? #teaching #education #college #career...

#policy

Rachael J.’s Avatar
Rachael J. Mar 26 39 views

What direction should I take, I'm great at comms and work with refugees and LGTBQ seniors

my BA is in International Relations. I have volunteered in 8 refugee camps in Greece with Syrian and Iraqi refugees. This work was perfect because I was in charge of comms state-side and worked on the ground in Greece, accessing needs, mitigating issues, and being surrounded by people and a...

#refugees #ngo #lgbtq #communications #seniors #publicrelations #career

christian N.’s Avatar
christian N. Mar 26 46 views

WHAT OTHER STRENGTHS OR EXPERIENCE MIGHT I NEED FOR SUGGESTED CAREERS?

honesty i will work hard to get my career on technology. #tech #technology #career...

#career-development

Karla V.’s Avatar
Karla V. Mar 26 63 views

I would like to study something Human behaviour related

Hello! I am Karla, 29y/o and I have always being a people person, I love to listen to what people have to say, how they feel and how they are walking through life, and for the ones that want an opinion I am more than happy to share my experience on how I overcame something in my life. I always...

#psychology #career

Kelly R.’s Avatar
Kelly R. Mar 25 86 views

What type of marketing careers can be done from home?

I am obsessed with all forms of marketing and plan on studying it. I would like the flexibility to work from home and I am not afraid of hard work. #business #career #marketing #workfromhome...

#wah

Deisy G.’s Avatar
Deisy G. Mar 25 31 views

What career paths can I take in forensic psychology? What is the career growth? Annual salary? Any advice?

Psychology has been one of my main passions when it comes to learning and reading and I hope major in it. However, I want to be able to know more about the life of a Forensic Psychologist and all that comes with it from someone who has first hand experience. #forensics #psychology...

#forensic-psychology #career

Rasya B.’s Avatar
Rasya B. Mar 24 52 views

Is there still a gender bias in finance related jobs on Wall Street?

I was just wondering if it is still harder for women to advance in a financial career since I want to work on Wall Street when I'm older. #finance #job #interviews...

#career

Y K.’s Avatar
Y K. Mar 23 30 views

The best fit career path

I am working on my third master's degree in Education. I have MBA. I am a mentor now. I would like to work at college. I am looking for a life long career at the same time....

#career

Ramsey P.’s Avatar
Ramsey P. Mar 23 82 views

What careers should I look into?

For years I have been trying to figure out what career/field I should go into. I have been looking into healthcare, but I decided to consider other fields to make sure that's what I want to do. I am interested in math, science, technology, art, agriculture, and photography. I am also a people...

#math #agriculture #photography #career-counseling #science #career #college #college-major #major #technology #art #job

KAREN L.’s Avatar
KAREN L. Mar 22 92 views

What can I do when my future career probably has nothing to do with my degree?

I am studying Biological sciences but want to become a recruitment consultant instead. Should I declare a minor? #career #science #college #biology...

#career-counseling

Willian V.’s Avatar
Willian V. Mar 21 94 views

I Would like to know, What do I need to do in order to get an Internship?

I am just a Dreamer , moved to the San Francisco Bay Area 3 Years ago looking for opportunities, improve myself acquiring as much knowledge as possible and a better environment to create network plus a career in the technology industry. #technology #internship #career #computer...

#engineering

KAREN L.’s Avatar
KAREN L. Mar 21 23 views

How can one develop their innovative minds?

Make a change in this competitve world...

#career

bryan P.’s Avatar
bryan P. Mar 16 73 views
Christian M.’s Avatar
Christian M. Mar 13 48 views

What jobs can be offered for welding

My name is Christian I am a senior at Leto high school. My strengths are being a hard working and focusing on any task given. My weaknesses are that I’m easily distracted and I can’t focus with a lot of noise. #career #welding...

#welder

Joshua B.’s Avatar
Joshua B. Mar 16 47 views

What is the risk factor associated with this line of work?

I'm a male, 19 years old and currently enrolled in Job Corps. I'm trying to gain experience in Facilities Maintenance. I'm interested in becoming a Lineman or Journeyman Electrician. I have a high school diploma. #career-path #job #career #facility #maintenance...

#facility-maintenance

Nahla O.’s Avatar
Nahla O. Mar 20 44 views

How do you gain experience in the legal field as a high school student?

I've been interested in pursuing a career as a lawyer for a while now, but given that it is a fairly expensive and lengthy process, I want to gain exposure to the field to ensure that it is actually something I'm committed to pursuing. I'm especially interested in becoming a public interest...

#law #criminal-justice #lawyer #public-interest-law #attorney #internships #career

bryant B.’s Avatar
bryant B. Mar 16 29 views
Joshua B.’s Avatar
Joshua B. Mar 16 31 views

What kind of benefits would I receive in the Construction field? Like health for example.

I'm male, 19 years old and attending Job Corps in El Paso, TX. I'm getting certified in Facilities Maintenance and may be interested in becoming a Journeyman Electrician or Lineman. I have a HS Diploma. #career #construction...

#job