Career Questions tagged Nursing

The role of a nurse is a core role within a hospital and other medical environments. A nurse will provide care for patients, ensure doctors are prepared, and communicate with...

Giovanna S.’s Avatar
Giovanna S. yesterday 13 views

What are the different kinds of nurses

I want to be a nurse but I do not know the different kinds of nurses there are....

#nursing

Tyson M.’s Avatar
Tyson M. Jul 29 25 views

When going into the nursing field what can be the most difficult thing you face

I’m a very #outgoing person I would love to find a #internship program to go into maybe even for #human-resources since I do so great speaking to people I have a high interest in helping people as well which is why I thought to go into...

#nursing

Veronica S.’s Avatar
Veronica S. Jul 29 34 views
Veronica S.’s Avatar
Veronica S. Jul 29 20 views

What are some things you wish you knew before going into nursing school?

I am currently a rising senior that is starting to apply for direct entry BSN programs in the US. #school #college #nurse #nursing #july20...

#advice

Ingrid S.’s Avatar
Ingrid S. Jul 19 59 views

What are some things I can do to better my chances getting into nursing school?

Can I just walk into any hospital and ask to volunteer? How does that work? I want to do something right now that can help me in the future. #medical-school #medicine...

#nursing

QuynhTien D.’s Avatar
QuynhTien D. Jul 11 48 views

how can one get from a RN to a nurse practitioner

Currently a senior in high school looking to get into nursing #nurse-practitioner #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses...

#healthcare

QuynhTien D.’s Avatar
QuynhTien D. Jul 10 57 views

Hi, i am interested in being a nurse and is very lost on what is the pathway is in being a nurse. what school should i apply to?

I am an incoming senior and is getting ready for college application season. I also really want to go to a four year, specially a UC. i am an honor student and have experience in volunteering and leadership. #nursing #nurse #college #registered-nurses #healthcare...

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08 43 views

How do registered nurses calm down parents from finding out what their child has been born with?

I want to know how to explain the regulations of taking care of the baby and making sure their getting the best help they possibly need. #nursing...

#medicine

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jul 08 45 views

How long do you have to go to school to become a nurse?

I don't mind going to school for 4-6 years more after high school. #college #nursing...