Career Questions tagged Nursing

The role of a nurse is a core role within a hospital and other medical environments. A nurse will provide care for patients, ensure doctors are prepared, and communicate with...

Whitney L.’s Avatar
Whitney L. Mar 24 62 views

I think I want to be a NICU nurse, I'm not for sure yet though. What schooling should I do just in case I change my mind from wanting to be a NICU nurse? Is it better to go to a 4 year college or a 2 year and transfer? What schooling should I look into doing?

I live in a small town in Iowa. Thinking about going to a private college, but the University of Iowa is a great medical school. I still need to go on visits but not sure what I want to do. I love babies and working with kids, #nursing #medicine...

Jordyn F.’s Avatar
Jordyn F. Mar 24 44 views
jared C.’s Avatar
jared C. Oct 03, 2019 52 views
Yayliany N.’s Avatar
Yayliany N. Mar 13 35 views

How much money do RN’s make?

I love helping people in need and I really like how medical services work. #medicine...

#nursing

Beautiful D.’s Avatar
Beautiful D. Feb 24 46 views

How long will it take to go from Cna to a Neonatal Nurse?

My name is BeautifulReality , I am 17 years old & I attend the Paul Simon job corps ! I'm interested in eventually becoming a neonatal nurse. My trade is currently cna. #nursing #nurse #neonatal #medicine...

#healthcare

Jermaine J.’s Avatar
Jermaine J. Mar 09 37 views

How do you go about becoming a CNA

I'm currently 20 years old pursuing nursing via Job Corps, and I'm looking forward to making my community a better place. I want to know what does it takes to be successful as a registered nurse as a male? #nursing...

#registered-nurses

Luolin Z.’s Avatar
Luolin Z. Mar 08 54 views

What sort of nursing should I do?

Currently in my first year of nursing and was wondering what are some options I can specialize in? #medical...

#nursing

Ze Y.’s Avatar
Ze Y. Mar 04 58 views

Whats the most interesting thing about nursing?

HBsc student at U of T looking to get into health care after undergrad. #nursing #medicine #healthcare #nurse #nurse...

#doctor

Ze Y.’s Avatar
Ze Y. Mar 04 66 views

What's the best career decision you've ever made?

Looking to get into the health care field after my BS. #healthcare #medicine #nursing #doctor...

#career-counseling

Ze Y.’s Avatar
Ze Y. Mar 04 48 views

How do you find your passion?

I am a Biology & Psychology major at the university of Toronto, I hope to further my studies and pursue nursing the future. #nursing #psychology #major...

Daquan B.’s Avatar
Daquan B. Mar 02 50 views

What does a cna day consist and does it have to do with a lot of reading a writing?

Very dedicated, Consisted, Observation skills, Time management Empathy and compassionate #cna #nursing #healthcare #medicine...

#nurse

jada H.’s Avatar
jada H. Mar 02 45 views
Julian M.’s Avatar
Julian M. Mar 02 42 views

Would I enjoy doing CNA and will it help forward my career progress of being an RN?

I'm going to be a CNA so in the future I can be an RN and hopefully in the future I can be in the Fire Fighter academy to become a fire fighter. #nursing #nurse #registered-nurses...

#medicine

Gwen T.’s Avatar
Gwen T. Feb 29 40 views

Finding work as a new grad nurse?

Hello. I am currently a pre-nursing student but I am curious about life right after nursing school. How long has it taken you to get your first nursing job after school? I often hear about the rising demand of nurses but I also hear new nurses often have a hard time getting work. #nursing...

#nurse #registered-nurses

Gwen T.’s Avatar
Gwen T. Feb 29 46 views

What extra classes would you recommend a student aiming for nursing school take?

I'm in the middle of a pre-nursing program at my local community college. I only have a few sciences left to take but I also have opportunity to take extra classes. I enjoy learning. What extra classes would you recommend someone going into nursing that you think is beneficial in the future?...

#nursing #college

Gwen T.’s Avatar
Gwen T. Feb 29 59 views

What is Nursing School like?

I'm a pre-nursing student in an ADN program #nursing #nurse and hear all sorts of stories about nursing school. I'm curious what the day to day is like, how often you are in clinicals weekly, how often are tests, and how many classes you take a...

faith D.’s Avatar
faith D. Feb 26 56 views

what are the things nurse do ?

i wanna know about the things nurses do and is it something they would say is a great job ....

#nursing

Dexter Q.’s Avatar
Dexter Q. Feb 24 73 views

As a registered nurse. Do you think it's better to stay in one field of nursing?

I feel like it would be best to expand my horizon in different fields of nursing, but not entirely sure of the stress it might add. #nursing-education #nursing...

#rn

Dexter Q.’s Avatar
Dexter Q. Feb 24 103 views

What's the most nerve wrecking part about being a nurse?

I am patient and very humble guy. Violence does not sway me at all. I tend to care for things in a precarious way. which got me interested in nursing. " the care for others" #nurse #nursing...