Career Questions tagged Nursing

The role of a nurse is a core role within a hospital and other medical environments. A nurse will provide care for patients, ensure doctors are prepared, and communicate with...

Gabriella P.’s Avatar
Gabriella P. Oct 23 28 views

What are some of the pros and cons of becoming a registered nurse?

I am a sophomore in high school and looking to work in the medical field. I have recently been interested in becoming a registered nurse after college, but I do not know a lot about the job. What are some of the pros and cons of the job and/or working in the medical field? #nursing #medicine...

#registerednurse

Jillian R.’s Avatar
Jillian R. Oct 23 19 views

What kind of degree do you need to become a nurse practitioner

I am in 10th grade and I have thought about going into nursing for a long time now. I've never really thought about anything else but nursing is one of my top choices as a future career. #nursing #medicine...

#student

Caitlin J.’s Avatar
Caitlin J. Oct 23 45 views

How do i choose the right college for me ?

I am looking for a good college to further my education...

#nursing

kiah M.’s Avatar
kiah M. Oct 19 44 views

what’s the annual salary for a hospice nurse?

how much do you get paid per year and month? #hospice...

#nursing

Carlee W.’s Avatar
Carlee W. Oct 19 14 views
Braden S.’s Avatar
Braden S. Oct 19 32 views
Sequoia A.’s Avatar
Sequoia A. Oct 19 24 views

What are the hours like of a labor and delivery nurse?

I love kids and helping other people.#labor-and-delivery...

#nursing

Carlee W.’s Avatar
Carlee W. Oct 19 15 views
Aniyah R.’s Avatar
Aniyah R. Sep 29 98 views

Would Nursing be a good Career for me?

My name is Aniyah. I'm a very big people person. When doing a job I love to be around others. Normally I am very kind and understanding. Also I am very hard-working. Normally I learn hands on. I try to learn new things everyday, laugh when I can, and help others laugh to. Since I was little...

#job #careeradvice #medicene #nursing #career

Tyra W.’s Avatar
Tyra W. Oct 19 15 views
kourtney L.’s Avatar
kourtney L. Oct 19 17 views
Ester S.’s Avatar
Ester S. Oct 09 112 views

I don't what job I'm good at I wanna be a nurse but I'm scared I will fail

I'm 18 and out of school and looking for a good and a permanent job that I will enjoy I love helping people I really want to be a nurse but I'm scared I won't pass the test in college or I would to work in an office in all I really don't know what I'm good at...

#nursing

Tenzin L.’s Avatar
Tenzin L. Oct 06 35 views

How do I become a nursing major?

I'm currently a Bio major, on the pre-med track. I wanted to know how to become a nursing major....

#nursing

Thomas D.’s Avatar
Thomas D. Aug 31 96 views

What should I keep in mind when choosing a nursing school?

I am a 17-year-old heading into my senior year of high school and plan to go into nursing in the future. I live in Washington State and have been looking at colleges for a while now. I've noticed they all seem to say very similar things. What should I be looking for when determining a school's...

#nursing #doctor #medical #medicine

Shay T.’s Avatar
Shay T. Aug 27 98 views

Would you recommend getting your BSN after achieving your RN?

I am a 17 year old high school student wanting to major in nursing....

#nursing

Shay T.’s Avatar
Shay T. Aug 27 46 views

What would you recommend for studying materials in college for a nursing major?

I am a 17 year old high school student looking into nursing....

#nursing

Shay T.’s Avatar
Shay T. Aug 27 40 views

How much time would you recommend spending outside of class while studying for nursing school?

I am a 17 year old high school student already accepted to a community college for nursing school....

#nursing

Athena R.’s Avatar
Athena R. Aug 22 88 views

What was/is your experience been in nursing school? How would you describe it?

Hello! I am a rising junior in high school, and I am certain that going into nursing is something I want to do. More specifically, I want to get my BSN, become a registered nurse, then get my masters and become a nurse practitioner (specialize in sports medicine or orthopedics). I am curious...

#nurse #college #nursingschool #registerednurse #nursepractitioner #collegelife #nursing

Giovanna S.’s Avatar
Giovanna S. Aug 04 87 views

What are the different kinds of nurses

I want to be a nurse but I do not know the different kinds of nurses there are....

#nursing

Tyson M.’s Avatar
Tyson M. Jul 29 84 views

When going into the nursing field what can be the most difficult thing you face

I’m a very #outgoing person I would love to find a #internship program to go into maybe even for #human-resources since I do so great speaking to people I have a high interest in helping people as well which is why I thought to go into...

#nursing