Career Questions tagged Nursing

The role of a nurse is a core role within a hospital and other medical environments. A nurse will provide care for patients, ensure doctors are prepared, and communicate with...

Brooklyn S.’s Avatar
Brooklyn S. 2 days ago 37 views

Is there a job that combines a nurse practitioner and a counselor?

I'm a junior in high school, and I'm torn between general medicine and psychology. I've always been interested in the responsibilities of a nurse practitioner, especially in pediatrics, but I've recently taken up an interest in a career as a counselor or psychologist. Are there any careers that...

#nursing #medicine #counselor #careers

Richard N.’s Avatar
Richard N. Mar 24 41 views
Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 38 views

What is the amount of classes that you have to take to have a major in training and education.

I am super athletic and I think that I would be a good trainer. I think that I would be a good educator that would help people.#education # training #university #nursing...

#occupational-therapy

Okayra S.’s Avatar
Okayra S. Mar 02 75 views
Jimena P.’s Avatar
Jimena P. Mar 02 146 views

What is the daily duties of a nurse practitioner?

I want to learn more about being a nurse practitioner. I am curious what is the daily duties and responsibilities? Is there a solid routine to this career or is everyday different? #nursing...

Chloe L.’s Avatar
Chloe L. Feb 25 61 views

If I want to major in medicine what are some good tips for that?

I am a sophomore in high school thinking about becoming a pediatric nurse. I'd like to know more about that #nursing...

#medicene

Sophina L.’s Avatar
Sophina L. Feb 14 113 views
An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 70 views

How long did you want to be a nurse before you became one?

Hello! I'm Ms. Tingle at the International Community School. My 5th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much!...

#nursing

Fernanda O.’s Avatar
Fernanda O. Dec 02, 2020 118 views
Ester S.’s Avatar
Ester S. Nov 29, 2020 281 views

How can I become a RN?

I am currently a junior in high school. I am very interested in nursing, and becoming an RN. I am having trouble understanding the steps , like what do I do first after I graduate high school ? Do I go straight to nursing school ? Do I go to college/university first and if so what classes...

#nursing #college #medical-school #pharmacy #medicine #rn #nurse

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 28, 2020 215 views
Sequoia A.’s Avatar
Sequoia A. Oct 19, 2020 106 views
Hattie A.’s Avatar
Hattie A. Oct 19, 2020 118 views

What’s the best part of being an nicu nurse?

I would like to be an nicu nurse but want to know more details. #nicu #nurse...

#nursing

vakenya R.’s Avatar
vakenya R. Nov 13, 2020 149 views

What are some pros and cons that come with being a nurse ?

Hi I am a junior in high school looking forward to becoming a nurse. #nursing...