Career Questions tagged Nursing

The role of a nurse is a core role within a hospital and other medical environments. A nurse will provide care for patients, ensure doctors are prepared, and communicate with...

Yvonne L.’s Avatar
Yvonne L. 2 days ago 19 views

Do you think that a career in Certified Nurse Assisting is worth pursuing?

If money was not an issue, do you think that pursuing a career in CNA is worth the pursuit? I love helping people, baking, dance, reading. nursing...

cna

Yvonne L.’s Avatar
Yvonne L. 2 days ago 14 views

What is a regular day like for a Certified Nursing Assistant?

I am a student learning a trade in CNA. I love to serve people and assist them in any way I can. I am kind, patient, and loving. I like to read, write, dance, and bake. I would like to know what nurse assistants do day in and day out. Tell me a day in the life of a CNA. nurse nursing...

cna

Yvonne L.’s Avatar
Yvonne L. 2 days ago 16 views

How did you know you wanted to be a CNA?

I am a student learning a trade in CNA and I would love to research more about this career field to get a better understanding if this career is a good fit for me. cna nursing career...

healthcare

Zane Z.’s Avatar
Zane Z. Nov 25 48 views

How hard are the hours

I am a junior at Malcolm high school and I have wanted to be a nurse since 7th grade nursing nurse...

medicine

Kourtney J.’s Avatar
Kourtney J. Nov 22 42 views
Gianna G.’s Avatar
Gianna G. Nov 11 48 views

How to choose a college based on being an orthopedic pediatrician?

I am in high school. I am 16 and I know that this is something I love doing. I love taking care of children and helping them as well. doctor college healthcare...

nursing

ashanti B.’s Avatar
ashanti B. Nov 08 57 views

How to become an LPN?

i want to be an LPN but i don't know how many years i have to go to school for college college-selection medicine student university licensed-practitioner-nurse healthcare...

nursing

ashanti B.’s Avatar
ashanti B. Nov 08 60 views

What's the difference between a LPN and a CNA ?

I wanted to join the medical field but i'm stuck on which a LPN or CNA is higher in nursing. Which is the better option? medicine nursing healthcare pediatrics doctor licensed-practitioner-nurse...

certified-nursing-assistant

Eric W.’s Avatar
Eric W. Nov 02 55 views

What is the career success rate for Registered Nurses

Thank you for agreeing to this informational interview. My name is Eric. I am a Cleveland Job Corps student, and I am reaching out to you because I believe I would enjoy a career in healthcare nursing registered-nurses nurse or LPN, and I would appreciate your perspective on the practical...

Serenity V.’s Avatar
Serenity V. Oct 27 60 views

What are the values of your company, are looking for in a person?

I'm looking into nursing and midwifery and I'd like to know what values a nurse and midwife must have, in order to have a healthcare position and profession. nursing medical neonatal...

labor-and-delivery

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 164 views

How do I become a string applicant when applying for masters in Nursing?

I graduate in May 2022 and I want to get a year of experience before applying for masters in nursing and was wondering what I can do to ensure my success in the application process graduate-school healthcare nurse nursing college masters...

registered-nurses

Meredith K.’s Avatar
Meredith K. Sep 09 138 views

How difficult is it to manage your time in the hospital (or a fast paced environment), if your a registered nurse?

I'm interested in learning more about the health care field and what it takes to be a nurse. I feel I manage my time wisely, but want to get a better idea of what the hospital setting is like. nurse nursing healthcare medicine hospital rn registered-nurse...

doctor

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 102 views

What does a RN job application process look like?

I am an international student studying Nursing in Miami and I have no idea what to expect of the job application process to look like. nursing nurse nursing-education medicine college nursing-application...

registered-nurse

Foruna A.’s Avatar
Foruna A. Sep 28 109 views

What is something you like about being a Nurse Anesthetist?

I love helping people. I do my best to help people. I work hard and do the work I am suppose to do. I can get along with people. career nurse nursing nurse-practitioner anesthesiology...

healthcare