Career Questions tagged Nursing

The role of a nurse is a core role within a hospital and other medical environments. A nurse will provide care for patients, ensure doctors are prepared, and communicate with...

Bella D.’s Avatar
Bella D. yesterday 14 views
Bella D.’s Avatar
Bella D. yesterday 18 views
Fernanda O.’s Avatar
Fernanda O. Dec 02, 2020 95 views
Fernanda O.’s Avatar
Fernanda O. Dec 02, 2020 67 views
Ester S.’s Avatar
Ester S. Nov 29, 2020 171 views

How can I become a RN?

I am currently a junior in high school. I am very interested in nursing, and becoming an RN. I am having trouble understanding the steps , like what do I do first after I graduate high school ? Do I go straight to nursing school ? Do I go to college/university first and if so what classes...

#nursing #pharmacy #medical-school #college #nurse #medicine #rn

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 28, 2020 129 views

Pro and Cons of being a Nurse

What are the different nursing jobs? What are the "best" nursing jobs? #nursing #nurse #nurse-practitioner #registered-nurses...

#nursing-education

Sequoia A.’s Avatar
Sequoia A. Oct 19, 2020 76 views
Hattie A.’s Avatar
Hattie A. Oct 19, 2020 55 views

What’s the best part of being an nicu nurse?

I would like to be an nicu nurse but want to know more details. #nicu #nurse...

#nursing

vakenya R.’s Avatar
vakenya R. Nov 13, 2020 79 views

What are some pros and cons that come with being a nurse ?

Hi I am a junior in high school looking forward to becoming a nurse. #nursing...

vakenya R.’s Avatar
vakenya R. Nov 13, 2020 77 views

How long do you have to attend college to become a nurse?

Hello! I am a high school student. I look forward to being a nurse afterward graduating. I have many questions about becoming a nurse. #nursing career #nursing...

#opportunities

pavea W.’s Avatar
pavea W. Nov 13, 2020 54 views

Are any nursing jobs available where you dont have to save anyones life? if so what are the jobs and what do they deal with?

my name is Pavea Malay Whitfield, and im a 9th grader whos interested in nursing....

#nursing

Briana G.’s Avatar
Briana G. Nov 09, 2020 92 views

Does anyone know of good virtual volunteering opportunities?

Hello, I am 19 years old and getting ready to apply for my schools nursing program and I really need some volunteering on my resume. If anyone knows of any opportinities, that would be great! Thank you....

#nursing

Elizabeth Y.’s Avatar
Elizabeth Y. Nov 05, 2020 79 views

How do you know if going into the Nursing field is good for you?

I'm interested in going into the Nursing field, specifically in the Labor and Delivery field. I'm Elizabeth and I'm in 11th grade. Some of the skills that are needed to be a Labor and Delivery Nurse (LD Nurse) is having empathy, critical thinking, decision-making and communication skills, which...

#nursing #general #field #highschool #hospital #career

Amanda Y.’s Avatar
Amanda Y. Nov 05, 2020 74 views

What is an aspect that could be most challenging for Nurses?

I'm a Senior in Highschool and I would like to know the position of becoming a nurse later in my life. I'm a loyal, trust-worthy, and caring person. Curious of what the roles and responsibilities of my future what would look like. #nursing...

#jobs

Joselyn S.’s Avatar
Joselyn S. Nov 02, 2020 106 views

What major would i choose if i wanted to become a nurse midwife?

Although it's probably still early, i am a sophomore i am high school, i've been invited into a program that is basically setting me up in the top universities/colleges and i've been doing research. I'm still a bit confused on majors and stuff like that but just know the basics will help a lot!...

#science #double-major #physics #nursing #university #college #entrepreneurship #midwife

savannah G.’s Avatar
savannah G. Oct 30, 2020 107 views
savannah G.’s Avatar
savannah G. Oct 30, 2020 81 views
Gabriella P.’s Avatar
Gabriella P. Oct 27, 2020 49 views

What are the steps to becoming a registered nurse after high school?

I am a sophomore in highschool and wanting to become a registered nurse. I am unsure of what the steps are to become a registered nurse. What advice would you give to someone after high school wanting to do this and what are the steps to take after high school? #nursing #registerednurse...

#afterhighschool #college

Gabriella P.’s Avatar
Gabriella P. Oct 27, 2020 44 views

What are some of the best colleges for nursing in Ohio?

I am a sophomore in high school and considering becoming a registered nurse as my future career. What are some good options for college to pursue this career? #nursing #college...

#registerednurse

Gabriella P.’s Avatar
Gabriella P. Oct 27, 2020 72 views

What is the day to day life of a registered nurse?

I am a sophomore in high school and looking to become a registered nurse. I am unsure of what a day working as a nurse would look like. What are some of the daily tasks and schedules of registered nurses? #nursing...

#registerednurse

Gabriella P.’s Avatar
Gabriella P. Oct 23, 2020 73 views

What are some of the pros and cons of becoming a registered nurse?

I am a sophomore in high school and looking to work in the medical field. I have recently been interested in becoming a registered nurse after college, but I do not know a lot about the job. What are some of the pros and cons of the job and/or working in the medical field? #nursing #medicine...

#registerednurse

Jillian R.’s Avatar
Jillian R. Oct 23, 2020 70 views

What kind of degree do you need to become a nurse practitioner

I am in 10th grade and I have thought about going into nursing for a long time now. I've never really thought about anything else but nursing is one of my top choices as a future career. #nursing #medicine...

#student

Caitlin J.’s Avatar
Caitlin J. Oct 23, 2020 66 views

How do i choose the right college for me ?

I am looking for a good college to further my education...

#nursing

kiah M.’s Avatar
kiah M. Oct 19, 2020 82 views
kiah M.’s Avatar
kiah M. Oct 19, 2020 104 views

what’s the annual salary for a hospice nurse?

how much do you get paid per year and month? #hospice...

#nursing

Carlee W.’s Avatar
Carlee W. Oct 19, 2020 49 views