Career Questions tagged Nursing

The role of a nurse is a core role within a hospital and other medical environments. A nurse will provide care for patients, ensure doctors are prepared, and communicate with...

Christine V.’s Avatar
Christine V. 2 days ago 22 views

What steps should I take to become a nurse?

I am 14 years old and going to become a 10th grader in September. I have been interested in nursing recently for my future career and want to experience it as well as other areas in the medical field to see if I really am interested in it. #nursing #healthcare...

#medicine

Jaydalee P.’s Avatar
Jaydalee P. Jun 17 20 views

How to become a certified nurse assistant?

I tend to love helping others in need. I enjoy helping my own mother out with duties she needs to take care of. I’m a person for others can come and talk to me if they’re dealing with some personal things I like helping others. #healthcare #nursing...

Nicole R.’s Avatar
Nicole R. Jun 11 36 views

What are your advice setting a career goal for yourself?

I am currently a nursing student and I heard about setting a career goal such as creating a to-do lists. I would like to know if anyone has advice on creating one for my major....

#nursing

Alyssa R.’s Avatar
Alyssa R. Jun 11 39 views

What are some tips for nursing?

I’m a senior in college and I would like some tips to be prepared #nursing #college #healthcare #healthcare...

Chemaria L.’s Avatar
Chemaria L. Jun 08 36 views

What is your career goal?

For my Career goal I would like to become a nurse that deals with pregnancies. It’s something that I’m super fascinated in and it would be great income for me. So I’m doing something that I’m passionate about while making money....

#nursing

Brody K.’s Avatar
Brody K. Jun 08 62 views

How Should I narrow down what major I would like to go into when I am not sure what to choose.

I am very interested in psychology and communications. I am good with people and do well in sciences classes so I considered being a nurse. I have always been interested in being a detective or analyst, I am just not sure what jobs I would be able to get if I went into Criminal Justice and...

#psychology #career #nursing #sociology #criminal-justice

Cari F.’s Avatar
Cari F. Jun 07 81 views

What are the steps to becoming a Registered Nurse

I am very interested in taking this path and I'm a high school student who wants to get a heads tart on heading in the right direction. #nursing #nurse...

#registered-nurses

Izzy P.’s Avatar
Izzy P. May 03 120 views

How many years does it take to become a Certified Nurse Midwife?

My main question is how many years of schooling are required to become a Certified Nurse Midwife. I'm overwhelmed with all the research I've been doing about schooling and I just need straightforward answers. I want to do the least amount of schooling possible in order to become a CNM. I'm also...

#midwife #nursing #college

jayelyn R.’s Avatar
jayelyn R. Apr 16 106 views

Should you shadow someone who is already a nurse

I want to gain knowledge on being a nurse , such as should I shadow , sign up for internships talk to someone who is a nurse and the best route I should go. #thinking #bestroute...

#nursing

Brooklyn S.’s Avatar
Brooklyn S. Apr 07 112 views

Is there a job that combines a nurse practitioner and a counselor?

I'm a junior in high school, and I'm torn between general medicine and psychology. I've always been interested in the responsibilities of a nurse practitioner, especially in pediatrics, but I've recently taken up an interest in a career as a counselor or psychologist. Are there any careers that...

#careers #nursing #counselor #medicine

Richard N.’s Avatar
Richard N. Mar 24 74 views
Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 91 views

What is the amount of classes that you have to take to have a major in training and education.

I am super athletic and I think that I would be a good trainer. I think that I would be a good educator that would help people.#education # training #university #nursing...

#occupational-therapy

Okayra S.’s Avatar
Okayra S. Mar 02 112 views
Jimena P.’s Avatar
Jimena P. Mar 02 182 views

What is the daily duties of a nurse practitioner?

I want to learn more about being a nurse practitioner. I am curious what is the daily duties and responsibilities? Is there a solid routine to this career or is everyday different? #nursing...

Chloe L.’s Avatar
Chloe L. Feb 25 90 views

If I want to major in medicine what are some good tips for that?

I am a sophomore in high school thinking about becoming a pediatric nurse. I'd like to know more about that #nursing...

#medicene