Career Questions tagged Nursing

The role of a nurse is a core role within a hospital and other medical environments. A nurse will provide care for patients, ensure doctors are prepared, and communicate with...

Hayden C.’s Avatar
Hayden C. Sep 17 55 views
Catie L.’s Avatar
Catie L. Sep 17 28 views

Would you say a career in nursing is worth it?

Currently an engineering student looking to switch into nursing. About to start my first CNA job soon and would love some advice! #nursing #healthcare...

#medicine

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 25 views

What VISA do you apply for as a international student who is looking to take a job as a nurse?

I know that because RN is not considered a strictly undergraduate degree because you can become a RN without a degree, sometimes we don't qualify for H1 B visa so what VISA can I qualify for and apply for?...

#nursing

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 22 views

What does a RN job application process look like?

I am an international student studying Nursing in Miami and I have no idea what to expect of the job application process to look like. #nursing #nurse #nursing-education #medicine #colle...

#nursingapplication

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 45 views

What are some good study habits that will help me in a rigourous major

Hey, I am a nursing student and I never developed any good study habits because ei would do well or at least pass by studying 2 days before the exam but that has not been enough with nursing and I am scared of failing #studyhabits #college #university #nursingstudent #nursing #healthcaremajor...

#nurse #nurse-practitioner #healthcare

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 22 views

Tips for passing HESI and NCLEX

I am a nursing student who will graduate in May 2022 and I am scared about my ability to be able to pass and clear the NCLEX exam so I appreciate any tips that you have #nurse #college-advice #college #healthcare...

#nursing

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 29 views

How to figure out your interest and speciality as a new nurse (RN)

I graduate in May 2022 and I want to work for a year before I go back to school for my masters and I want to use that year in figuring out what I would want to do and what my interests are when considering different specialities etc #psychology #college #medicine #healthcare...

#nursing

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 17 views

how do I become a string applicant when applying for masters in Nursing

I graduate in May 2022 and I want to get a year of experience before applying for masters in nursing and was wondering what I can do to ensure my success in the application process #graduate-school #healthcare #nurse #nursing...

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 27 views

Any tips for a new graduate nurse (RN) looking for jobs?

I graduate in May 2022 and am terrified of whether or not I will be able to get a job. As an international student, me staying in America is dependent on that #nursing #graduate-school #job...

#healthcare

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 32 views

How hard is it to do a Masters in Nursing?

Is it hard to get into the Masters programs and how hard is it to actually get the masters, I know that each exam has a higher passing rate when it comes to Masters so I was wondering #college #nursing...

#degree

hargun K.’s Avatar
hargun K. Sep 15 21 views

How do I get started when looking for Jobs and what things to look at

Hey, I am an international Nursing student and I need to get a job asap after graduating so i can stay here but i have no clue where to even start looking for jobs or when is a good time to start or what to look for in jobs when I apply. #nursing #job-search #job #internationalstudent...

#optjobs #registerednurse

avery D.’s Avatar
avery D. Sep 15 32 views

If you are a nurse, do you think that the salary you recieve is fair? Why or why not?

#nursing #healthcare I'm a junior in high school and have been interested in nursing for around 3 years now. I am 17 years old. I'm not completely sure on where I want to go to college but I have been looking at the University of Iowa and the University of...

avery D.’s Avatar
avery D. Sep 15 45 views

If you are a nurse, what do you find is the most difficult part of handling patients?

avery D.’s Avatar
avery D. Sep 10 38 views

What has been the most difficult change in your field due to covid regulations and the virus itself?

Meredith K.’s Avatar
Meredith K. Sep 09 38 views

How difficult is it to manage your time in the hospital (or a fast paced environment), if your a registered nurse?

I'm interested in learning more about the health care field and what it takes to be a nurse. I feel I manage my time wisely, but want to get a better idea of what the hospital setting is like. #nurse #nursing #healthcare #medicine...

taylor M.’s Avatar
taylor M. Sep 09 60 views

What is the average day like as a nurse that works in a hospital?

is it so fast and busy or is it calm and slow so i can be able to balance my family life and work life #nursing #medicine #nurse #healthcare...

#doctor

Josefina N.’s Avatar
Josefina N. Aug 25 64 views

How long does entry level pay last?

I know that at first you get entry level pay in Certified Nursing Assistant but how long do you have to last to receive median level pay?...

#nursing

Josefina N.’s Avatar
Josefina N. Aug 25 76 views

How will the training be conducted?

I've researched on how training will be conducted on Certified Nursing Assistant and I read different accounts. I know that training can be practiced on dummies but is live presentation also done #nursing #nurse #healthcare...

samiye K.’s Avatar
samiye K. Aug 17 96 views

Advice for college application

I've decided on studying in nursing program. Currently I'm filling out the application form, and I have been trying to increase my extracurriculars with lots of activities and volunteering in organizations. What would make my application look stronger and interesting? If you have advices,...

#college #college-advice #nursing

Sulah M.’s Avatar
Sulah M. Aug 09 141 views

Can I apply to Nursing School as a high school student?

Hello, I'm an incoming senior, wondering if I can apply to Nursing School while still in high school. My county has a partnership with a local community college and state universities, allowing qualified students to take college courses. By the time I finish high school, I would have earned my...

#college #healthcare #nursing #nurse #nursingrecruiter #medicine

Danah P.’s Avatar
Danah P. Aug 07 108 views

My career goal

My career goal is to finish nursing school work as a nurse for a few years learn how to become a real estate agent and become a real estate agent maybe even do both#hard-working #career-path...

#nursing

anna S.’s Avatar
anna S. Aug 04 89 views

how does it feel once you've completed all of school to become a registered nurse?

I would like to become a registered nurse in the near future after completing certified medical assistant and licensed practical nurse....

#nursing

Nylan P.’s Avatar
Nylan P. Aug 02 82 views

How do you become a nurse

I want to become a nurse so that I can take care of people and help them get better from what’s going on #nursing...

#healthcare