Career Questions tagged Nursing

The role of a nurse is a core role within a hospital and other medical environments. A nurse will provide care for patients, ensure doctors are prepared, and communicate with...

Sabrina S.’s Avatar
Sabrina S. 13 hours ago

Is it difficult to become a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthesiologist? What is day to day work life like?

I'm 20 years old and currently studying in the field of pharmacy tech to build my knowledge of drugs and healthcare. My end career goal is to become a Anesthesiologist nurse. #nurse #medicine #healthcare #nursing #anesthesiology #anesthesia #pharmacy #anesthesia...

Veronica B.’s Avatar
Veronica B. 13 hours ago

Is it true or false that the fastest way in becoming a RN ( Registered Nurse) is to first be a CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) ?

I am currently in a trade school for CNA (Certified Nurse Assistant) , after I complete my trade I am planning on going to LBCC community college. #registered-nurses #nursing #healthcare #medicine #nurse...

#cna

Ciera S.’s Avatar
Ciera S. Sep 09

I want to start learning now but I don’t know where to start where should I start?

I am in 7th grade and I love little kids and I want to be able to help them at a doctors office and see kids! #pediatrics #doctor...

#nursing

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06

Is there anything of importance that you think I should know before going into the field? Any advice?

I'm a high school student interested in being an obstetrician! I love being able to make people's lives brighten and to me that brightness for any expecting mother is being able to have their baby and hold him/her for the first time. I have a few distant family members in the field and hearing...

#midwive #doctor #healthcare #nursing #obstetrician #nurse #midwiving #medicine #obgyn #medical

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06

How has your lifestyle change/been affected by this field?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06

What should I consider before going into this field ?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06

What major did you take in college to help?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06

What parts of your job do you find the most challenging?

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06

How was your track like going through medical school ?

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06

What was the most difficult obstacle you faced during clinical rounds ?

I’m a student at Brennan hs and I’m interested in nursing specifically in pediatrics #nursing #nursing-education...

#healthcare

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06

Is finding the vein when drawing blood difficult?

#healthcare

Jazmine L.’s Avatar
Jazmine L. Sep 06

About how long did it take to get to where you are now in your field?

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06

When learning how to do an Iv how long did it take for you to successfully do one?

#healthcare

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06

What is your least favorite thing about nursing in pediatrics?

#healthcare

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06

What are the down sides of nursing in pediatrics?

I’m a student at Brennan ha and I’m interested in nursing specifically in pediatrics #nursing #nursing-education...

#healthcare

jenn M.’s Avatar
jenn M. Sep 06

What skill do you use most throughout the day?

I want to be a pediatric nurse. My goal is to be done with school by 35 and be on the road to advancement opportunities, making more than $75k a year.Change #nursing, #money,...

#txst

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06

What are some suggestions for success throughout nursing school?

#healthcare

jenn M.’s Avatar
jenn M. Sep 06

What type of environment is best to work in?

#txst

jenn M.’s Avatar
jenn M. Sep 06

How many years of school were required?

#txst

jenn M.’s Avatar
jenn M. Sep 06

What is the advancement potential?

#txst

jenn M.’s Avatar
jenn M. Sep 06

What is a reasonable salary to expect?

#txst

jenn M.’s Avatar
jenn M. Sep 06

Is this field growing too much?

#txst

jenn M.’s Avatar
jenn M. Sep 06

what are you typical days at work?

I want to be a pediatric nurse. My goal is to be done with school by 35 and be on the road to advancement opportunities, making more than $75k a year.Change #nursing, #money, #txst...

#medical

Isabella M.’s Avatar
Isabella M. Sep 06

What are some things you wished someone told you before going into nursing school?

I’m a student at Brennan hs and I’m very interested in nursing specifically in pediatrics #pediatrics...

#nursing

Gabriella G.’s Avatar
Gabriella G. Sep 06

Are too many people entering this field?

I am a senior student at Brennan High school. I’m very sociable and love working hands on. I enjoy working with any type of age group. #nursing...

#nurse

Gabriella G.’s Avatar
Gabriella G. Sep 06

Are there any opportunities for self- employment in the medical field ?

#nurse

Gabriella G.’s Avatar
Gabriella G. Sep 06

What should I know to become successful in my career?

#nurse

Gabriella G.’s Avatar
Gabriella G. Sep 06

Is there anything else that I should know?

#nurse

Gabriella G.’s Avatar
Gabriella G. Sep 06

Was it hard to enter your profession?

#nurse

Gabriella G.’s Avatar
Gabriella G. Sep 06

How did you enter your profession?

#nurse