Career Questions tagged Lpn

Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Sep 03 110 views

For those in the medical field, how does your affect your lifestyle?

Also, how did your job affect your lifestyle when you first started out in this field? #apn #aprn #rn #nurse #lpn #cna #md #doctor #physician #medicalfield...

#anesthetist

Vernon J.’s Avatar
Vernon J. Jun 16, 2019 334 views

is There a Free LPN Program anywhere ? Or Are All LPN Programs Funded By tuition ?

is There a Free LPN Program anywhere ? Or Are All LPN Programs Funded By tuition ? #lpn #medical...

#hungrytolearn

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. May 04, 2019 257 views

What is something you wish you knew before you entered the medical field?

I am planning to be premed in college next year, and I don't know any medical professionals closely. I would appreciate any input on what surprised you about medicine, and what one should be prepared for. Thank you! #stem #women-in-stem #medicine #med #doctor #surgeon #premed #nurse #pa #ot #pt...

#emt #healthcare #aprn #lpn #do #rn

ashton S.’s Avatar
ashton S. Aug 31, 2017 349 views

What are the best scholarships to get for nursing?

I start school on 18th of September of this year. I'm working part time and needing to find scholarships that will help pay for school. I graduated this year in may. so finding scholarships that will help out a ton! #lpn #practicalnursing #scholarships #nursing #medicine #college-advice...

#financial-planning

Bethany B.’s Avatar
Bethany B. Sep 01, 2017 421 views

Registered Nurse or LPN first?

I am asking whether I should go straight for my RN or should I get my LPN first? I've done a lot of research about this and I'm 50/50. #nursing #medicine #registered-nurses...

#lpn

christine K.’s Avatar
christine K. May 27, 2016 603 views

Do you think nursing is more of a calling than a career?

I pursued a medical laboratory degree for 4 years but i later realized that it was a career that would earn me money but not a calling.I have gone back to school and have started with the nurse aid certificate course and I really enjoy what i do.I have applied to join the Associates degree in...

#lpn #registered-nurses #nurse

sherika R.’s Avatar
sherika R. May 13, 2016 420 views

Is it a wise choice to go into the LVN/LPN program?

I am asking this because I am having a hard time finding a job as a medical assistant in my area. The thing is that I know that some places are wanting nurses to have their BSN. So I am wondering if they are going to get rid of LVN/LPN jobs. So I'm not sure if it is good to get this certificate...

#lpn #lvn #college #nursing

Aaliyah J.’s Avatar
Aaliyah J. Apr 12, 2016 1134 views

How many years does it take to become a Registered Nurse?

I would like to become a nurse when i graduate highschool. I would like to know how many years in college it takes to become a nurse. #registered-nurses...

#lpn