Career Questions tagged Lpn

Vernon J.’s Avatar
Vernon J. Jun 16

is There a Free LPN Program anywhere ? Or Are All LPN Programs Funded By tuition ?

is There a Free LPN Program anywhere ? Or Are All LPN Programs Funded By tuition ? #lpn #medical...

#hungrytolearn

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. May 04

What is something you wish you knew before you entered the medical field?

I am planning to be premed in college next year, and I don't know any medical professionals closely. I would appreciate any input on what surprised you about medicine, and what one should be prepared for. Thank you! #stem #women-in-stem #medicine #med #doctor #surgeon #premed #nurse #pa #ot #pt...

#emt #lpn #healthcare #rn #do #aprn

ashton S.’s Avatar
ashton S. Aug 31, 2017

What are the best scholarships to get for nursing?

I start school on 18th of September of this year. I'm working part time and needing to find scholarships that will help pay for school. I graduated this year in may. so finding scholarships that will help out a ton! #lpn #practicalnursing #scholarships #nursing #medicine #college-advice...

#financial-planning

Bethany B.’s Avatar
Bethany B. Sep 01, 2017

Registered Nurse or LPN first?

I am asking whether I should go straight for my RN or should I get my LPN first? I've done a lot of research about this and I'm 50/50. #nursing #medical #registered-nurses...

#lpn

christine K.’s Avatar
christine K. May 27, 2016

Do you think nursing is more of a calling than a career?

I pursued a medical laboratory degree for 4 years but i later realized that it was a career that would earn me money but not a calling.I have gone back to school and have started with the nurse aid certificate course and I really enjoy what i do.I have applied to join the Associates degree in...

#lpn #registered-nurses #nurse

sherika R.’s Avatar
sherika R. May 13, 2016

Is it a wise choice to go into the LVN/LPN program?

I am asking this because I am having a hard time finding a job as a medical assistant in my area. The thing is that I know that some places are wanting nurses to have their BSN. So I am wondering if they are going to get rid of LVN/LPN jobs. So I'm not sure if it is good to get this certificate...

#nursing #lvn #lpn #college

Aaliyah J.’s Avatar
Aaliyah J. Apr 12, 2016

How many years does it take to become a Registered Nurse?

I would like to become a nurse when i graduate highschool. I would like to know how many years in college it takes to become a nurse. #registered-nurses...

#lpn