Career Questions tagged Aprn

Marlene U.’s Avatar
Marlene U. Sep 03, 2020 204 views

For those in the medical field, how does your affect your lifestyle?

Also, how did your job affect your lifestyle when you first started out in this field? apn aprn rn nurse lpn cna md doctor physician medicalfield...

anesthetist

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. May 04, 2019 365 views

What is something you wish you knew before you entered the medical field?

I am planning to be premed in college next year, and I don't know any medical professionals closely. I would appreciate any input on what surprised you about medicine, and what one should be prepared for. Thank you! stem women-in-stem medicine med doctor surgeon premed nurse pa ot pt...

do healthcare lpn aprn rn emt

Sara S.’s Avatar
Sara S. Jan 18, 2018 392 views

What is the difference between the different certification exams to become a nurse practitioner?

Is one test easier? More widely accepted or preferred? Does it depend on what state you plan to practice in? fnp aprn...

boardcertified

Alexisntrevino .’s Avatar
Alexisntrevino . Apr 10, 2013 2599 views

What are steps to becoming a nurse practitioner?

I am very interested in health and science. I love working with other and being hands on. I'm interested in becoming a nurse and want to know more about the steps to becoming a nurse practitioner. nursing nurse nurse-practitioner...

aprn