Career Questions tagged Do

Jordanne G.’s Avatar
Jordanne G. Nov 02, 2020 97 views

What is the most important thing to know about becoming a D.O.

I am very seriously considering going into this profession and would love to know More! #medicine #do #osteopathic...

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. May 04, 2019 285 views

What is something you wish you knew before you entered the medical field?

I am planning to be premed in college next year, and I don't know any medical professionals closely. I would appreciate any input on what surprised you about medicine, and what one should be prepared for. Thank you! #stem #women-in-stem #medicine #med #doctor #surgeon #premed #nurse #pa #ot #pt...

#aprn #healthcare #rn #emt #lpn #do

Kaitlin L.’s Avatar
Kaitlin L. May 11, 2018 415 views

What are some good qualities to have as a D.O. (doctor of osteopathic medicine)?

I am considering becoming a D.O., and I would like to know if I am a good fit for the career. I am well-suited academically, but I would like to make sure I am suited personality-wise. #do #careers #medicine...

#osteopathic

Haleigh M.’s Avatar
Haleigh M. May 26, 2016 339 views

What makes DO's and MD's different?

I went into college thinking I was going to become an MD but I have recently been looking into becoming a DO (Doctor of Osteopathy). I know that the schooling is relatively the same but I am curious to know the distinctions between them other then the teachings of osteopathic medicine being...

#doctor #do #hospital-and-health-care #medicine #healthcare #md