Career Questions tagged Pa

Arisa Y.’s Avatar
Arisa Y. May 29 102 views

What is it like going to a BS/MS PA program like? Should I chose this route instead of taking a more traditional entry into the PA profession?

I'm thinking about being a PA (physician assistant/associate) which is why I thought about taking a more advanced program straight out of high school. It allows me to enter the work field sooner as well as cut down some costs. The one thing that concerns me is the amount of vigor/what it...

#medical #college #healthcare #pa #doctor #medicine

Max F.’s Avatar
Max F. Dec 06, 2019 124 views

Medical Field with a business degree?

I am expected to graduate in May of 2020 with a bachelor's in Integrated Business. I am at a loss for the business world and don't feel challenged at all. I was considering maybe switching up to a career in the medical field. I was looking into Pharmacy or maybe becoming a PA? I know this all...

#medical #healthcare #business #pharmacy #pa #doctor

Hailey N.’s Avatar
Hailey N. Sep 27, 2019 48 views

What kind of patients do you see?

Patients with mild injuries not to bad. Probably patients with streph, or sprained ankles. #pa...

#helpingpeople

Hailey N.’s Avatar
Hailey N. Sep 27, 2019 73 views

Is it ideal to make your own practice?

Making my own business is something i definelty want to do when I become a PA. #pa...

#helpingothers

Hailey N.’s Avatar
Hailey N. Sep 27, 2019 68 views

What is the environment like?

The environment is a mix of all different people it just depends on where you work. #pa...

#helpingpeople

Hailey N.’s Avatar
Hailey N. Sep 27, 2019 87 views

What are the classes I should take if I want to become a PA?

There are different classes you can take to meet the requirements so whatever classes you think you will succeed in. #pa...

#getitdone

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. May 04, 2019 184 views

What is something you wish you knew before you entered the medical field?

I am planning to be premed in college next year, and I don't know any medical professionals closely. I would appreciate any input on what surprised you about medicine, and what one should be prepared for. Thank you! #stem #women-in-stem #medicine #med #doctor #surgeon #premed #nurse #pa #ot #pt...

#healthcare #aprn #rn #do #lpn #emt

John D.’s Avatar
John D. Jan 21, 2018 252 views

How rewarding is being a PA vs a medical doctor?

Under what circumstances or lifestyle preferences would you make a recommendation for one of those tracks over the other? I've been considering both and I want as much information for consideration as possible to aid in my decision-making. #healthcare #medicine #doctor...

#pa

Sarah A.’s Avatar
Sarah A. Sep 01, 2017 538 views

Is becoming a Physician Assistant a wise career choice?

I would like to know this because I am very interested in become a PA but want a little more information about how to become a PA from current Physicians Assistants. I job shadowed a PA this past summer and enjoy what the job entails, but still want more information. #medicine #pa...

#healthcare #physicianassistant #hospital-and-health-care

Uriah G.’s Avatar
Uriah G. Sep 01, 2017 441 views

Can I Get Some Info About Education Beyond A Bachelor's?

I really want to be a nurse or PA in a specialized field (Hematology), but I can't find a lot of helpful information from Google when I'm looking at education that goes beyond a Bahelor's degree. I need more information, preferably from a Hematologist or Hematology nurse, caseworker, etc....

#hematology #nursing #healthcare #college-prep #nurse #physician-assistant #college-advice #physicians-assistant #pa #physicianassistant #hematologist #students-interested-in-career-as-physician-assistants #advice