Career Questions tagged Emt

Kylie B.’s Avatar
Kylie B. May 28 39 views
Emmanuel R.’s Avatar
Emmanuel R. May 28 46 views
Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. May 04 87 views

What is something you wish you knew before you entered the medical field?

I am planning to be premed in college next year, and I don't know any medical professionals closely. I would appreciate any input on what surprised you about medicine, and what one should be prepared for. Thank you! #stem #women-in-stem #medicine #med #doctor #surgeon #premed #nurse #pa #ot #pt...

#healthcare #rn #lpn #emt #aprn #do

isabel B.’s Avatar
isabel B. Jul 09, 2018 360 views

Will being an Emergency Medical Technician scar me for life?

I am currently enrolled in an EMT certification course offered at my school, and, though I am very very excited about it, I am also quite terrified at the possible situations I might encounter on a call. Do EMTs frequently feel burned out and emotionally drained? Also, is it possible for an EMT...

#emt #emergencymedicaltechnician #emergency #doctor #physician #ambulance

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 197 views

What education is needed to become a paramedic?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#healthcare #medical #health #hospital-and-healthcare #emergency-response #emt #paramedic #emergency-medical

Kima C.’s Avatar
Kima C. May 17, 2018 232 views

Can i major in more than one thing in college

I want to major in #criminology & #sociology & #physiology & #emt and I want to know how many years estimated will I be in...

James V.’s Avatar
James V. Jan 18, 2018 271 views

How hard is it to get into the EMT field?

I've always had a hard time getting interviews, how hard is it to get a job once you're a certified #emt? #emergency-medicine...

#medicine

gisselle  E.’s Avatar
gisselle E. Oct 30, 2017 389 views
Hailee D.’s Avatar
Hailee D. Oct 27, 2016 382 views

What kind of classes should in college if I want to succeed in being a Firefighter?

I am working towards my dream career and I don't know the specific classes I should take to prepare for that. #firefighting #emt...

#emergency-management

Maurice T.’s Avatar
Maurice T. Apr 08, 2016 458 views

What is a day like for an EMT?

I'm interested in being an EMT after high school #doctor #medical...

#emt

Requelinda C.’s Avatar
Requelinda C. Mar 09, 2016 522 views

After High School I am planning to go into the medical field, I am leaning toward becoming an EMT, What steps would I need to take to becoming a EMT?

I have been interested in the medical field ever since I have been able to read & I am just curious about what path I should take. #doctor #nurse #paramedic...

#emt

Tasha C.’s Avatar
Tasha C. Dec 17, 2014 741 views

After high-school, what is the first step that should be taken to become an EMT?

I'm really interested in becoming an EMT after high-school but I'm not sure how to pursue that and where the best place to go to start out would be. #medicine #medical #emergency...

#emt