Career Questions tagged Emt

andrea I.’s Avatar
andrea I. May 18 149 views

EMT: how difficult was it to work in a moving environment?

when traveling in an ambulance I know there can be bumps and other obstacles in the road literally and figuratively so I'm just wondering the process of getting familiar with working in that environment .

andrea I.’s Avatar
andrea I. May 18 118 views

How long did it take to officially become an EMT?

after exams and field hours

andrea I.’s Avatar
andrea I. May 18 162 views

What was the hardest part of training to be an EMT?

both physically and mentally

andrea I.’s Avatar
andrea I. May 17 150 views

EMT QUESTION

When becoming an EMT was a fitness routine necessary in order to keep up with the work ?

Hector T.’s Avatar
Hector T. Nov 29, 2021 320 views

What is like to work as an EMT

I'm thinking in studying to become an EMT
#emt #paramedic #emergency #medical

Katarina P.’s Avatar
Katarina P. Feb 26, 2021 315 views

Is a job in the government easier to achieve then a job in medicine such as nursing.

I´m not sure what career I want to do yet, but I am interested in these but I just don´t know how I would get there. #jobs #government #advocacy #medicine #nurse #emt

shaianne M.’s Avatar
shaianne M. Feb 04, 2021 287 views

what am i doing when i grow up

#medicalfield #emt #trauamnurse #hospital #business #selfemployed

Jessica F.’s Avatar
Jessica F. Dec 12, 2019 364 views

How would I go about becoming an EMT?

I’m a junior in high school and I attend a public safety class. I’m really interested in becoming an EMT and I would like to know more about this career. #EMT #career

Kylie B.’s Avatar
Kylie B. May 28, 2019 329 views

How much training is needed in order to be an EMT?

#paramedic #emt

Emmanuel R.’s Avatar
Emmanuel R. May 28, 2019 332 views

What type of training or education must an EMT learn?

#EMT #medicine

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. May 04, 2019 493 views

What is something you wish you knew before you entered the medical field?

I am planning to be premed in college next year, and I don't know any medical professionals closely. I would appreciate any input on what surprised you about medicine, and what one should be prepared for. Thank you! #stem #women-in-stem #medicine #med #doctor #surgeon #premed #nurse #pa #ot #pt...

Paige C.’s Avatar
Paige C. Oct 29, 2018 736 views

What is a good minor for someone who wants to major in Emergency Medical Technician?

#EMT #major #college-major #medicine #healthcare #minor

isabel B.’s Avatar
isabel B. Jul 09, 2018 708 views

Will being an Emergency Medical Technician scar me for life?

I am currently enrolled in an EMT certification course offered at my school, and, though I am very very excited about it, I am also quite terrified at the possible situations I might encounter on a call. Do EMTs frequently feel burned out and emotionally drained? Also, is it possible for an EMT...

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 504 views

What education is needed to become a paramedic?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

Kima C.’s Avatar
Kima C. May 17, 2018 499 views

Can i major in more than one thing in college

I want to major in #criminology & #sociology & #physiology & #emt and I want to know how many years estimated will I be in college

James V.’s Avatar
James V. Jan 18, 2018 565 views

How hard is it to get into the EMT field?

I've always had a hard time getting interviews, how hard is it to get a job once you're a certified #EMT? #emergency-medicine #medicine

gisselle  E.’s Avatar
gisselle E. Oct 30, 2017 669 views

what is it like to be an EMT?

I want to become an EMT when I grow up. #emt #medicine #emergency-medicine #hospital-and-health-care #healthcare

Hailee D.’s Avatar
Hailee D. Oct 27, 2016 643 views

What kind of classes should in college if I want to succeed in being a Firefighter?

I am working towards my dream career and I don't know the specific classes I should take to prepare for that. #firefighting #emt #emergency-management

Maurice T.’s Avatar
Maurice T. Apr 08, 2016 654 views

What is a day like for an EMT?

I'm interested in being an EMT after high school #doctor #medicine #emt

Requelinda C.’s Avatar
Requelinda C. Mar 09, 2016 910 views

After High School I am planning to go into the medical field, I am leaning toward becoming an EMT, What steps would I need to take to becoming a EMT?

I have been interested in the medical field ever since I have been able to read & I am just curious about what path I should take. #doctor #nurse #paramedic #emt

Tasha C.’s Avatar
Tasha C. Dec 17, 2014 984 views

After high-school, what is the first step that should be taken to become an EMT?

I'm really interested in becoming an EMT after high-school but I'm not sure how to pursue that and where the best place to go to start out would be. #medicine #emergency #emt