Career Questions tagged Emt

Katarina P.’s Avatar
Katarina P. Feb 26 180 views

Is a job in the government easier to achieve then a job in medicine such as nursing.

I´m not sure what career I want to do yet, but I am interested in these but I just don´t know how I would get there. #jobs #government #advocacy #medicine #nurse...

#emt

Jessica F.’s Avatar
Jessica F. Dec 12, 2019 231 views

How would I go about becoming an EMT?

I’m a junior in high school and I attend a public safety class. I’m really interested in becoming an EMT and I would like to know more about this career. #emt...

#career

Aleksandra B.’s Avatar
Aleksandra B. May 04, 2019 347 views

What is something you wish you knew before you entered the medical field?

I am planning to be premed in college next year, and I don't know any medical professionals closely. I would appreciate any input on what surprised you about medicine, and what one should be prepared for. Thank you! #stem #women-in-stem #medicine #med #doctor #surgeon #premed #nurse #pa #ot #pt...

#aprn #do #rn #healthcare #emt #lpn

isabel B.’s Avatar
isabel B. Jul 09, 2018 596 views

Will being an Emergency Medical Technician scar me for life?

I am currently enrolled in an EMT certification course offered at my school, and, though I am very very excited about it, I am also quite terrified at the possible situations I might encounter on a call. Do EMTs frequently feel burned out and emotionally drained? Also, is it possible for an EMT...

#emergencymedicaltechnician #emergency #physician #ambulance #emt #doctor

Alexandra C.’s Avatar
Alexandra C. Jun 20, 2018 346 views

What education is needed to become a paramedic?

I'm a CareerVillage staff member and I'm posting this because we know that many young people are looking for the answer to this question. This is among the most popular questions searched by youth, and we're hoping you will take a moment to share your response to it. Thank you! #college...

#hospital-and-healthcare #health #paramedic #emergency-response #medicine #emergency-medical #healthcare #emt

Kima C.’s Avatar
Kima C. May 17, 2018 406 views

Can i major in more than one thing in college

I want to major in #criminology & #sociology & #physiology & #emt and I want to know how many years estimated will I be in...

James V.’s Avatar
James V. Jan 18, 2018 455 views

How hard is it to get into the EMT field?

I've always had a hard time getting interviews, how hard is it to get a job once you're a certified #emt? #emergency-medicine...

#medicine

Hailee D.’s Avatar
Hailee D. Oct 27, 2016 550 views

What kind of classes should in college if I want to succeed in being a Firefighter?

I am working towards my dream career and I don't know the specific classes I should take to prepare for that. #firefighting #emt...

#emergency-management

Maurice T.’s Avatar
Maurice T. Apr 08, 2016 577 views
Requelinda C.’s Avatar
Requelinda C. Mar 09, 2016 806 views
Tasha C.’s Avatar
Tasha C. Dec 17, 2014 879 views

After high-school, what is the first step that should be taken to become an EMT?

I'm really interested in becoming an EMT after high-school but I'm not sure how to pursue that and where the best place to go to start out would be. #medicine #emergency...

#emt