Career Questions tagged Agent

Peyton P.’s Avatar
Peyton P. Jan 20 111 views

Are any degrees necessary to become a talent agent?

I’ve recently become interested in being a talent agent for models and athletes but as assumed this is not a common career and I don’t know much about how to get there and be successful. #talent #agent #management...

#sports-management

Deanna R.’s Avatar
Deanna R. May 18, 2016 413 views

What business advice do you have for a student pursuing an MFA in Creative Writing?

I am a writer with little talent for business. The publishing industry is a tough one to find entry into and I'm open to advice. #writing #author #editor #creative-writing #agent...

#published

Deanna R.’s Avatar
Deanna R. May 18, 2016 391 views

Can you address the "agent versus no-agent" question for emerging fiction writers?

As an emerging fiction writer, I'm interested in hearing from people in the publishing industry about the pros and cons of each approach. #author #agent...

#publisher

Courtney H.’s Avatar
Courtney H. May 15, 2015 921 views

ok. so i would like to be a part of the B.A.U of Quantico Virginia as a profiler that works in the field as an agent. What courses should i take in college? What colloge should i go to?

hi. I would love to work there. i would like to save lives interview criminals, bust down doors, lock up a serial killer investigate crimes and such. #fbi #crime...

#agent

MariaMayela R.’s Avatar
MariaMayela R. Jan 26, 2015 899 views

what career can i take to be risk managment administrator?

I want to be like an FBI agent but with less risk and in a company and I want to know what career I should take #business #lawyer #police #agent #social-psychologist...

#administrative-law

Pedro D.’s Avatar
Pedro D. Apr 01, 2014 2247 views

What are the job requirements for becoming an F.B.I Agent??

I am a 15 year old at Democracy Prep Charter School, and i am very curiouse and determined to become an F.B.I Agent when i graduate college. #law #agent...

#order