Career Questions tagged Agent

Zaria T.’s Avatar
Zaria T. Dec 01 23 views

What does a normal work day look like for a Special Agent of the FBI?

I am a 23 year old female that appreciates having routines and things being planned out but I also enjoy having a little variability. I am someone that is flexible and and enjoys change. criminal-justice career Agent...

federal

Peyton P.’s Avatar
Peyton P. Jan 20, 2019 287 views

Are any degrees necessary to become a talent agent?

I’ve recently become interested in being a talent agent for models and athletes but as assumed this is not a common career and I don’t know much about how to get there and be successful. talent agent management...

sports-management

Deanna R.’s Avatar
Deanna R. May 18, 2016 598 views

What business advice do you have for a student pursuing an MFA in Creative Writing?

I am a writer with little talent for business. The publishing industry is a tough one to find entry into and I'm open to advice. writing author editor creative-writing agent...

published

Deanna R.’s Avatar
Deanna R. May 18, 2016 580 views

Can you address the "agent versus no-agent" question for emerging fiction writers?

As an emerging fiction writer, I'm interested in hearing from people in the publishing industry about the pros and cons of each approach. author agent...

publisher

Courtney H.’s Avatar
Courtney H. May 15, 2015 1467 views

ok. so i would like to be a part of the B.A.U of Quantico Virginia as a profiler that works in the field as an agent. What courses should i take in college? What colloge should i go to?

hi. I would love to work there. i would like to save lives interview criminals, bust down doors, lock up a serial killer investigate crimes and such. fbi crime...

agent

MariaMayela R.’s Avatar
MariaMayela R. Jan 26, 2015 1133 views

what career can i take to be risk managment administrator?

I want to be like an FBI agent but with less risk and in a company and I want to know what career I should take business lawyer police agent social-psychologist...

administrative-law

Pedro D.’s Avatar
Pedro D. Apr 01, 2014 2405 views

What are the job requirements for becoming an F.B.I Agent??

I am a 15 year old at Democracy Prep Charter School, and i am very curiouse and determined to become an F.B.I Agent when i graduate college. law agent...

order