Career Questions tagged Talent

Dara A.’s Avatar
Dara A. Aug 26 72 views
Peyton P.’s Avatar
Peyton P. Jan 20, 2019 179 views

Are any degrees necessary to become a talent agent?

I’ve recently become interested in being a talent agent for models and athletes but as assumed this is not a common career and I don’t know much about how to get there and be successful. #talent #agent #management...

#sports-management

Erika M.’s Avatar
Erika M. Jul 01, 2016 490 views

How do I become a professional musical singer and songwriter?

I'm currently a sophomore at James Lick High School and I love singing. Singing is my passion and I like making up songs with random lyrics to it. #singer...

#talent

Amy Z.’s Avatar
Amy Z. Jun 02, 2016 589 views

What if I don't have a shining talent in college admissions?

I am a rising senior doing college applications and it seems that I don't have a shining talent or quality like all other students do. #college #college-admissions #admissions...

#talent

Hajira N.’s Avatar
Hajira N. May 06, 2016 543 views

what was your first experience acting

because I want to became a actress #dance #actor...

#talent

Rasbin S.’s Avatar
Rasbin S. Mar 03, 2016 583 views

Do you recommend specific ways of studying?

Actually i find some difficulties in studying class 12 physics magnetic portion, so I want any suggestion about how to go on as my exam is coming near? #science #professor #physics #studying-tips...

#talent

Joana R.’s Avatar
Joana R. Sep 26, 2015 1863 views

What is it like to become a teacher? I'm thinking of becoming one as well :)

Can someone give me a list of types teachers Out there instead of school (Don't give me English, math, science, etc.,) I want to become a teacher out there. But what other teachers are there?? :) #teacher #art #children #learning...

#talent

Shaksz A.’s Avatar
Shaksz A. Apr 28, 2015 2584 views

Studied Architecture - now I don't want to work in that field. Any related fields?

Hello. I have finished a degree in Environmental Architecture. I have one month left to graduate, but I don't want to work as an architect. I realised that it is not the field for me around a year ago. However I thought it would be a waste to let go of the 3 years I finished when I am so...

#bachelors #talent #health #environment #design #architecture

Emmanuella Ringnyu N.’s Avatar
Emmanuella Ringnyu N. Nov 17, 2014 770 views

what are the educational and personal requirements in becoming an actress?

i'm sixteen,and in high school,i'm basically confused on a career to look forward to but i keep admiring various careers most likely acting.I was in the Drama club at my primary school in Cameroon,and now at high school i took Drama for an option.Will it help in anyway and what do i have to do...

#education #tactics #talent