Career Questions tagged Learning

koketso F.’s Avatar
koketso F. Jan 17 28 views

how can i learn more

making fishion clothes...

#learning

MJ M.’s Avatar
MJ M. Nov 18, 2020 197 views

What is the best sewing machine to learn beginner sewing and fashion design on?

I've been researching machines and can't find the right one. I am fairly new at sewing and don't quite know what to look for. I want it to be inexpensive, durable, and portable but it's hard to find one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I am starting to learn sewing now to help me create...

#fashion-design #givingiscaring #fashion #sewing #education #learning

Tiana S.’s Avatar
Tiana S. Nov 05, 2020 60 views

How do you know what to do for college? How is college financially? And how will I know what to do?

I am an 9th grader and I'm still trying to learn more in school about what to know and do for...

#learning

anna M.’s Avatar
anna M. Oct 31, 2020 73 views
Kacidy G.’s Avatar
Kacidy G. Oct 19, 2020 80 views
Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. Oct 05, 2020 103 views

Is it easy to learn Spanish?

I want to learn Spanish #student #education #learning but It is really hard and not really easy to...

madison M.’s Avatar
madison M. Oct 02, 2020 243 views
C L.’s Avatar
C L. Jul 29, 2020 354 views

How Do You Keep Yourself Motivated? (Insights from all industries are welcome! )

Hello everyone! Tech industry is ever changing, new tools/frameworks keep popping up. For example, using React hooks in the React App has been gaining popularity since its release. Another example is the new features of JavaScript (ES6/7/8/9 /10......) Questions: 1. Given the...

#webdevelopment #technology #reactdeveloper #motivated #education #lifelonglearner #selflearning #coding #programming #psychology #personaldevelopment #career #learning

C L.’s Avatar
C L. Jul 22, 2020 246 views

What's the one thing you would do differently if you could travel back in time to where you started your career / coding journey?

As a self-taught web developer, at some point during my coding journey, I got distracted and switched to a different language just out of curiosity. (switch from JavaScript to Python). Three months later, I realized that Python or Data science isn't really my thing. (I definitely see the...

#careerchoices #careerguidance #business #focus #professional #careeradvice #timetravel #programming #learning #webdevelopment #technology #education #coding #javascript #python #career

Michelle B.’s Avatar
Michelle B. May 14, 2020 154 views

How many high risk calls would you say each dispatcher gets on a day to day basis?

I am training to become a 911 dispatcher. I really want to know more about how it is....

#learning

Cassia T.’s Avatar
Cassia T. Jul 26, 2019 230 views

What steps should I take to get into Mobile Development?

My Goal: Create an app similar to Tinder *Please note, I'm not trying to throw my hat in the ring with Tinder, Bumble, and all of those. This is just a side project that I'm interested in, I'm not considering fighting against Tinder. My Current Skills: * Minimal experience with MEAN stack...

#technology #womenintech #industry #engineering #kotlin #mobiledevelopment #react #android #programming #mobiledev #ios #tech #reactnative #learning #internship

Cassia T.’s Avatar
Cassia T. Jul 26, 2019 163 views

What steps should I take to get into Mobile Development

#technology #womenintech #industry #engineering #kotlin #mobiledevelopment #react #android #mobiledev #ios #tech #reactnative #learning #internship

Rebecca M.’s Avatar
Rebecca M. Dec 11, 2018 319 views

What are some great programs to watch in Spanish to help improve my fluency?

I would like to know of some great shows (preferably on Netflix) that I could watch to improve my comprehension of Spanish and my fluency. #college, #spanish,...

#learning

Jacqueline U.’s Avatar
Jacqueline U. Jul 03, 2018 330 views

What should I know for shadowing?

I'm a rising senior, and I've always been confused about this. I would love to be a doctor (I'm debating on the type) and would like to shadow my local doctors to see which would be a better "fit" for me, but I don't want to show up naive or seem unintelligent. I don't want the doctor to quiz...

#pediatrician #medicine #shadowing #hospital #doctor #learning

Keila F.’s Avatar
Keila F. Jan 04, 2018 490 views
Kimberly H.’s Avatar
Kimberly H. May 31, 2018 280 views

Are you able to learn or continue to learn instruments in college?

I would like to know if this is dependent on the college/university or even offered....

#learning

Jeffrey A.’s Avatar
Jeffrey A. Mar 20, 2018 477 views

How can I change my school system for the better?

As I was Sitting in my biotech class listening to my teacher talking about central dogma, She said something interesting; she said "you should remember this from biology freshman year. Everyone in the class said the same thing,"no I don't remember this." I wondered, why don't any of us remember...

#school #learning #entrepreneur #education #classes

Sarah K.’s Avatar
Sarah K. May 14, 2018 320 views

What is the best way to retain what you’re learning?

What are the best ways to study? How do you memorize things efficiently? Best way to prepare for a exam/test/quiz? How can you retain what you’re learning, remember it? #studying #exam #help #scared #learning #remembering #studying-tips...

Colin N.’s Avatar
Colin N. Jan 16, 2018 250 views

What is the best way to learn outside of the classroom?

In school the obvious way to learn is to study and learn from a course. What are ways you may learn while in school? Would it be best to learn from other students or spend time talking to professors of our of course topics? I would personally prefer to learn more than my classroom material....

#adult-learning-theory #education #learning #studying-tips

Kailynn S.’s Avatar
Kailynn S. Apr 18, 2018 399 views

What are some strategies I can use to use my time wisely, to balance school and a social life?

I want to have fun in college but I don't want to have too much fun and loose track of getting my work done.#learning...

#sociallife

breanna W.’s Avatar
breanna W. Apr 12, 2018 317 views

I am interested in becoming a nurse but i am not sure if that is what I am interested in doing the rest of my life. I just want to know what other careers there are that pays like a nurse and I would still like it.

I am in 10th grade and i am interested in chemistry cosmetology and also many things that help other maiby in there daily life. #nursing #career options #learning # helping others #daily...

Emily N.’s Avatar
Emily N. Mar 27, 2018 377 views

Where do I go for support?

Where am I able to find support when I am falling behind in a class or do not understand something? I have decided to go to a larger college and I'm worried about feeling lost and alone. Will there be peer mentors or professor mentors that will be able to help guide me to make the most...

#support #effective #learning #large-college

Emily N.’s Avatar
Emily N. Mar 27, 2018 316 views

What was it like adjusting to a larger classroom?

I'm used to relatively small and quiet classes. I want to know what the transition is like and how you adapted to it. Was it harder to learn in large auditoriums and was it difficult to hear and understand the professor? #college-advice #classroom...

#learning

Feril S.’s Avatar
Feril S. Mar 10, 2018 356 views

Should I choose My career as a programmer.Is there Any future for me in this post ?

I always have this doubt.I am very interested in Programming. After my schooling I will go one of the collages to study programming.Is there any chance to b jobless as there are many people belonging to this category . #programming #learning...

Shonte D.’s Avatar
Shonte D. Jan 21, 2018 320 views
Abby Lupi’s Avatar
Abby L. Jan 20, 2018 476 views

How do I survive high school physics?

I love physics and study it on my own time, but I'm bored with what we're learning in class. How do I make it through another half year of a subject I love but a class I'm not into? #physics #high-school-classes #high-school-students...

#learning