Career Questions tagged Learning

JUNGYOUNG K.’s Avatar
JUNGYOUNG K. Jul 30 133 views

To be a Fron-end developer what path can I pursue?

I've been learning programing languages (HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT) for about seven months. I take Khan academy, freecode camp etc. Is there any good way to prepare to get a job as a Front-end developer? #information-technology #get a job #learning methods #web developer #self...

nikki K.’s Avatar
nikki K. Jul 05 67 views

what is the easiest way to korean?

i know how to write and read korean ,and few basics...

#learning

Makaylah P.’s Avatar
Makaylah P. Apr 27 105 views

How can I get involved in being a photographer ?

I love to take pictures and edit them if needed. I only take them on my mobile device, because I do not have an actual camera to take pictures. I feel like I need to learn about the different cameras and which one would fit me. Any camera would be helpful, I just have to learn about them and...

#camera #pictures #learning #photography

Makaylah P.’s Avatar
Makaylah P. Apr 27 188 views

Do I need to have skills in photography ? or is that not a problem ?

I want to get into photography but I think that I would need skill first before actually getting into it. I need clarification on that so I can see what I have to do. #highschoolstudent #learning #photography...

#skills

Joseph E.’s Avatar
Joseph E. Mar 15 77 views

Where do you learn about agriculture.

I want to learn by visiting a farm....

#learning

Shu Han T.’s Avatar
Shu Han T. Feb 15 155 views

What should I do to be an electronic engineer in future as I am a 2nd Year Electronic Engineering student in university now?

Any skills and knowledge other than the syllabus in my course that I need to pick up by myself?(Like watching tech related videos or news, learn coding, learn arduino, etc.) Thank you! #student #tech #engineering #electronic...

#learning

Danika B.’s Avatar
Danika B. Feb 01 173 views

If i want to study psychology and move to out of my country to work do I need to have a pre-med degree.

I am currently in the 10 grade. I have disgraphia, discalcula and dyslexia due to witch i do not study maths and science insted i study arithmatic, home-science and physiology . #pschology #learning disablity...

#lesson-planning

Sam C.’s Avatar
Sam C. Jan 28 165 views
koketso F.’s Avatar
koketso F. Jan 17 118 views

how can i learn more

making fishion clothes...

#learning

MJ M.’s Avatar
MJ M. Nov 18, 2020 899 views

What is the best sewing machine to learn beginner sewing and fashion design on?

I've been researching machines and can't find the right one. I am fairly new at sewing and don't quite know what to look for. I want it to be inexpensive, durable, and portable but it's hard to find one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I am starting to learn sewing now to help me create...

#givingiscaring #sewing #fashion-design #education #learning #fashion

Tiana S.’s Avatar
Tiana S. Nov 05, 2020 118 views

How do you know what to do for college? How is college financially? And how will I know what to do?

I am an 9th grader and I'm still trying to learn more in school about what to know and do for...

#learning

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. Oct 05, 2020 195 views

Is it easy to learn Spanish?

I want to learn Spanish #student #education #learning but It is really hard and not really easy to...

C L.’s Avatar
C L. Jul 29, 2020 892 views

How Do You Keep Yourself Motivated? (Insights from all industries are welcome! )

Hello everyone! Tech industry is ever changing, new tools/frameworks keep popping up. For example, using React hooks in the React App has been gaining popularity since its release. Another example is the new features of JavaScript (ES6/7/8/9 /10......) Questions: 1. Given the...

#lifelonglearner #personaldevelopment #selflearning #coding #technology #motivated #career #reactdeveloper #programming #education #webdevelopment #learning #psychology

C L.’s Avatar
C L. Jul 22, 2020 435 views

What's the one thing you would do differently if you could travel back in time to where you started your career / coding journey?

As a self-taught web developer, at some point during my coding journey, I got distracted and switched to a different language just out of curiosity. (switch from JavaScript to Python). Three months later, I realized that Python or Data science isn't really my thing. (I definitely see the...

#careerguidance #coding #focus #careeradvice #programming #education #business #professional #javascript #python #timetravel #career #technology #careerchoices #webdevelopment #learning

Michelle B.’s Avatar
Michelle B. May 14, 2020 239 views

How many high risk calls would you say each dispatcher gets on a day to day basis?

I am training to become a 911 dispatcher. I really want to know more about how it is....

#learning

Cassia T.’s Avatar
Cassia T. Jul 26, 2019 358 views

What steps should I take to get into Mobile Development?

My Goal: Create an app similar to Tinder *Please note, I'm not trying to throw my hat in the ring with Tinder, Bumble, and all of those. This is just a side project that I'm interested in, I'm not considering fighting against Tinder. My Current Skills: * Minimal experience with MEAN stack...

#reactnative #womenintech #mobiledev #engineering #android #industry #react #technology #mobiledevelopment #kotlin #tech #programming #internship #ios #learning

Cassia T.’s Avatar
Cassia T. Jul 26, 2019 241 views

What steps should I take to get into Mobile Development

#reactnative #womenintech #mobiledev #engineering #android #industry #react #technology #mobiledevelopment #kotlin #tech #internship #ios #learning

Rebecca M.’s Avatar
Rebecca M. Dec 11, 2018 405 views

What are some great programs to watch in Spanish to help improve my fluency?

I would like to know of some great shows (preferably on Netflix) that I could watch to improve my comprehension of Spanish and my fluency. #college, #spanish,...

#learning

Jacqueline U.’s Avatar
Jacqueline U. Jul 03, 2018 401 views

What should I know for shadowing?

I'm a rising senior, and I've always been confused about this. I would love to be a doctor (I'm debating on the type) and would like to shadow my local doctors to see which would be a better "fit" for me, but I don't want to show up naive or seem unintelligent. I don't want the doctor to quiz...

#shadowing #hospital #doctor #learning #pediatrician #medicine

Kimberly H.’s Avatar
Kimberly H. May 31, 2018 334 views

Are you able to learn or continue to learn instruments in college?

I would like to know if this is dependent on the college/university or even offered....

#learning