Career Questions tagged Learning

Rainey H.’s Avatar
Rainey H. Jan 05 96 views

Are EMTs subject to drug-testing for cannabis?

Trying to learn as much as I can....

learning

JUNGYOUNG K.’s Avatar
JUNGYOUNG K. Jul 30, 2021 207 views

To be a Fron-end developer what path can I pursue?

I've been learning programing languages (HTML, CSS, JAVASCRIPT) for about seven months. I take Khan academy, freecode camp etc. Is there any good way to prepare to get a job as a Front-end developer? information-technology get a job learning methods web developer self...

nikki K.’s Avatar
nikki K. Jul 05, 2021 103 views

what is the easiest way to korean?

i know how to write and read korean ,and few basics...

learning

Makaylah P.’s Avatar
Makaylah P. Apr 27, 2021 153 views

How can I get involved in being a photographer ?

I love to take pictures and edit them if needed. I only take them on my mobile device, because I do not have an actual camera to take pictures. I feel like I need to learn about the different cameras and which one would fit me. Any camera would be helpful, I just have to learn about them and...

photography learning pictures camera

Makaylah P.’s Avatar
Makaylah P. Apr 27, 2021 269 views

Do I need to have skills in photography ? or is that not a problem ?

I want to get into photography but I think that I would need skill first before actually getting into it. I need clarification on that so I can see what I have to do. highschoolstudent learning photography...

skills

Joseph E.’s Avatar
Joseph E. Mar 15, 2021 126 views

Where do you learn about agriculture.

I want to learn by visiting a farm....

learning

Shu Han T.’s Avatar
Shu Han T. Feb 15, 2021 197 views

What should I do to be an electronic engineer in future as I am a 2nd Year Electronic Engineering student in university now?

Any skills and knowledge other than the syllabus in my course that I need to pick up by myself?(Like watching tech related videos or news, learn coding, learn arduino, etc.) Thank you! student tech engineering electronic...

learning

Danika B.’s Avatar
Danika B. Feb 01, 2021 233 views

If i want to study psychology and move to out of my country to work do I need to have a pre-med degree.

I am currently in the 10 grade. I have disgraphia, discalcula and dyslexia due to witch i do not study maths and science insted i study arithmatic, home-science and physiology . pschology learning disablity...

lesson-planning

Sam C.’s Avatar
Sam C. Jan 28, 2021 211 views
koketso F.’s Avatar
koketso F. Jan 17, 2021 172 views

how can i learn more

making fishion clothes...

learning

MJ M.’s Avatar
MJ M. Nov 18, 2020 1048 views

What is the best sewing machine to learn beginner sewing and fashion design on?

I've been researching machines and can't find the right one. I am fairly new at sewing and don't quite know what to look for. I want it to be inexpensive, durable, and portable but it's hard to find one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I am starting to learn sewing now to help me create...

education fashion givingiscaring fashion-design learning sewing

Tiana S.’s Avatar
Tiana S. Nov 05, 2020 150 views

How do you know what to do for college? How is college financially? And how will I know what to do?

I am an 9th grader and I'm still trying to learn more in school about what to know and do for...

learning

Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. Oct 05, 2020 240 views

Is it easy to learn Spanish?

I want to learn Spanish student education learning but It is really hard and not really easy to...

C L.’s Avatar
C L. Jul 29, 2020 997 views

How Do You Keep Yourself Motivated? (Insights from all industries are welcome! )

Hello everyone! Tech industry is ever changing, new tools/frameworks keep popping up. For example, using React hooks in the React App has been gaining popularity since its release. Another example is the new features of JavaScript (ES6/7/8/9 /10......) Questions: 1. Given the...

coding personaldevelopment education reactdeveloper selflearning technology programming learning motivated lifelonglearner career psychology webdevelopment

C L.’s Avatar
C L. Jul 22, 2020 493 views

What's the one thing you would do differently if you could travel back in time to where you started your career / coding journey?

As a self-taught web developer, at some point during my coding journey, I got distracted and switched to a different language just out of curiosity. (switch from JavaScript to Python). Three months later, I realized that Python or Data science isn't really my thing. (I definitely see the...

technology learning timetravel career python coding education programming careerchoices professional careeradvice business javascript careerguidance webdevelopment focus

Michelle B.’s Avatar
Michelle B. May 14, 2020 277 views

How many high risk calls would you say each dispatcher gets on a day to day basis?

I am training to become a 911 dispatcher. I really want to know more about how it is....

learning

Cassia T.’s Avatar
Cassia T. Jul 26, 2019 413 views

What steps should I take to get into Mobile Development?

My Goal: Create an app similar to Tinder *Please note, I'm not trying to throw my hat in the ring with Tinder, Bumble, and all of those. This is just a side project that I'm interested in, I'm not considering fighting against Tinder. My Current Skills: * Minimal experience with MEAN stack...

mobiledevelopment engineering industry mobiledev programming technology reactnative ios learning tech android womenintech kotlin internship react

Cassia T.’s Avatar
Cassia T. Jul 26, 2019 279 views

What steps should I take to get into Mobile Development

mobiledevelopment engineering industry mobiledev technology reactnative ios learning tech android womenintech kotlin internship react

Rebecca M.’s Avatar
Rebecca M. Dec 11, 2018 460 views

What are some great programs to watch in Spanish to help improve my fluency?

I would like to know of some great shows (preferably on Netflix) that I could watch to improve my comprehension of Spanish and my fluency. college, Spanish,...

learning

Jacqueline U.’s Avatar
Jacqueline U. Jul 03, 2018 435 views

What should I know for shadowing?

I'm a rising senior, and I've always been confused about this. I would love to be a doctor (I'm debating on the type) and would like to shadow my local doctors to see which would be a better "fit" for me, but I don't want to show up naive or seem unintelligent. I don't want the doctor to quiz...

doctor medicine shadowing learning pediatrician hospital