Career Questions tagged Learning

Kacidy G.’s Avatar
Kacidy G. Oct 19 42 views
Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. Oct 05 70 views

Is it easy to learn Spanish?

I want to learn Spanish #student #education #learning but It is really hard and not really easy to...

madison M.’s Avatar
madison M. Oct 02 145 views
C L.’s Avatar
C L. Jul 29 259 views

How Do You Keep Yourself Motivated? (Insights from all industries are welcome! )

Hello everyone! Tech industry is ever changing, new tools/frameworks keep popping up. For example, using React hooks in the React App has been gaining popularity since its release. Another example is the new features of JavaScript (ES6/7/8/9 /10......) Questions: 1. Given the...

#programming #coding #motivated #psychology #webdevelopment #personaldevelopment #education #lifelonglearner #technology #career #selflearning #reactdeveloper #learning

C L.’s Avatar
C L. Jul 22 181 views

What's the one thing you would do differently if you could travel back in time to where you started your career / coding journey?

As a self-taught web developer, at some point during my coding journey, I got distracted and switched to a different language just out of curiosity. (switch from JavaScript to Python). Three months later, I realized that Python or Data science isn't really my thing. (I definitely see the...

#programming #professional #careeradvice #webdevelopment #careerchoices #javascript #education #business #technology #learning #coding #python #careerguidance #focus #career #timetravel

Michelle B.’s Avatar
Michelle B. May 14 131 views

How many high risk calls would you say each dispatcher gets on a day to day basis?

I am training to become a 911 dispatcher. I really want to know more about how it is....

#learning

Cassia T.’s Avatar
Cassia T. Jul 26, 2019 187 views

What steps should I take to get into Mobile Development?

My Goal: Create an app similar to Tinder *Please note, I'm not trying to throw my hat in the ring with Tinder, Bumble, and all of those. This is just a side project that I'm interested in, I'm not considering fighting against Tinder. My Current Skills: * Minimal experience with MEAN stack...

#programming #engineering #tech #womenintech #reactnative #mobiledevelopment #ios #internship #mobiledev #technology #industry #android #kotlin #react #learning

Cassia T.’s Avatar
Cassia T. Jul 26, 2019 139 views

What steps should I take to get into Mobile Development

#engineering #tech #womenintech #reactnative #mobiledevelopment #ios #internship #mobiledev #technology #industry #android #kotlin #react #learning

Rebecca M.’s Avatar
Rebecca M. Dec 11, 2018 288 views

What are some great programs to watch in Spanish to help improve my fluency?

I would like to know of some great shows (preferably on Netflix) that I could watch to improve my comprehension of Spanish and my fluency. #college, #spanish,...

#learning

Jacqueline U.’s Avatar
Jacqueline U. Jul 03, 2018 308 views

What should I know for shadowing?

I'm a rising senior, and I've always been confused about this. I would love to be a doctor (I'm debating on the type) and would like to shadow my local doctors to see which would be a better "fit" for me, but I don't want to show up naive or seem unintelligent. I don't want the doctor to quiz...

#doctor #hospital #pediatrician #shadowing #medicine #learning

Keila F.’s Avatar
Keila F. Jan 04, 2018 470 views
Kimberly H.’s Avatar
Kimberly H. May 31, 2018 264 views

Are you able to learn or continue to learn instruments in college?

I would like to know if this is dependent on the college/university or even offered....

#learning

Jeffrey A.’s Avatar
Jeffrey A. Mar 20, 2018 416 views

How can I change my school system for the better?

As I was Sitting in my biotech class listening to my teacher talking about central dogma, She said something interesting; she said "you should remember this from biology freshman year. Everyone in the class said the same thing,"no I don't remember this." I wondered, why don't any of us remember...

#education #classes #entrepreneur #school #learning

Sarah K.’s Avatar
Sarah K. May 14, 2018 280 views

What is the best way to retain what you’re learning?

What are the best ways to study? How do you memorize things efficiently? Best way to prepare for a exam/test/quiz? How can you retain what you’re learning, remember it? #studying #exam #help #scared #learning #remembering #studying-tips...

Colin N.’s Avatar
Colin N. Jan 16, 2018 234 views

What is the best way to learn outside of the classroom?

In school the obvious way to learn is to study and learn from a course. What are ways you may learn while in school? Would it be best to learn from other students or spend time talking to professors of our of course topics? I would personally prefer to learn more than my classroom material....

#adult-learning-theory #education #studying-tips #learning

Kailynn S.’s Avatar
Kailynn S. Apr 18, 2018 369 views

What are some strategies I can use to use my time wisely, to balance school and a social life?

I want to have fun in college but I don't want to have too much fun and loose track of getting my work done.#learning...

#sociallife

breanna W.’s Avatar
breanna W. Apr 12, 2018 284 views

I am interested in becoming a nurse but i am not sure if that is what I am interested in doing the rest of my life. I just want to know what other careers there are that pays like a nurse and I would still like it.

I am in 10th grade and i am interested in chemistry cosmetology and also many things that help other maiby in there daily life. #nursing #career options #learning # helping others #daily...

Emily N.’s Avatar
Emily N. Mar 27, 2018 349 views

Where do I go for support?

Where am I able to find support when I am falling behind in a class or do not understand something? I have decided to go to a larger college and I'm worried about feeling lost and alone. Will there be peer mentors or professor mentors that will be able to help guide me to make the most...

#effective #support #large-college #learning

Emily N.’s Avatar
Emily N. Mar 27, 2018 302 views

What was it like adjusting to a larger classroom?

I'm used to relatively small and quiet classes. I want to know what the transition is like and how you adapted to it. Was it harder to learn in large auditoriums and was it difficult to hear and understand the professor? #college-advice #classroom...

#learning

Feril S.’s Avatar
Feril S. Mar 10, 2018 334 views

Should I choose My career as a programmer.Is there Any future for me in this post ?

I always have this doubt.I am very interested in Programming. After my schooling I will go one of the collages to study programming.Is there any chance to b jobless as there are many people belonging to this category . #programming #learning...

Shonte D.’s Avatar
Shonte D. Jan 21, 2018 296 views
Abby Lupi’s Avatar
Abby L. Jan 20, 2018 432 views

How do I survive high school physics?

I love physics and study it on my own time, but I'm bored with what we're learning in class. How do I make it through another half year of a subject I love but a class I'm not into? #physics #high-school-classes #high-school-students...

#learning

Noelia R.’s Avatar
Noelia R. Jan 13, 2018 299 views

What did your college experience provide you?

What are ways college changed you and/or your point of view on something? Most importantly, did you enjoy college? #college #college-life #learning...

#life-experience

Mireia R.’s Avatar
Mireia R. Dec 12, 2017 353 views

What are some innovative ways to keep a class engaged?

I volunteer at church school as a teacher aid and we've integrated material into games, activities, discussions, and crafts. Would really appreciate some other creative ideas to keep learning fun and interesting. #education #educator #teacher #teaching #being-an-elementary-teacher...

#learning

Garima J.’s Avatar
Garima J. Oct 23, 2017 650 views

How to start learning about a career path?

I finished my BA in Psychology and I'm interested in counseling, yet I don't have any experience or know anyone in the field. How do I get started learning about it? Or for that matter any career path I'm interested in? #career #career-path #careers #career-choice #learning #start #psychology...

#counseling #psychology-education

Keerthana M.’s Avatar
Keerthana M. Jun 04, 2016 456 views