Career Questions tagged Learning

Joseph E.’s Avatar
Joseph E. Mar 15 27 views

Where do you learn about agriculture.

I want to learn by visiting a farm....

#learning

Shu Han T.’s Avatar
Shu Han T. Feb 15 87 views

What should I do to be an electronic engineer in future as I am a 2nd Year Electronic Engineering student in university now?

Any skills and knowledge other than the syllabus in my course that I need to pick up by myself?(Like watching tech related videos or news, learn coding, learn arduino, etc.) Thank you! #student #tech #engineering #electronic...

#learning

Danika B.’s Avatar
Danika B. Feb 01 86 views

If i want to study psychology and move to out of my country to work do I need to have a pre-med degree.

I am currently in the 10 grade. I have disgraphia, discalcula and dyslexia due to witch i do not study maths and science insted i study arithmatic, home-science and physiology . #pschology #learning disablity...

#lesson-planning

Sam C.’s Avatar
Sam C. Jan 28 113 views
koketso F.’s Avatar
koketso F. Jan 17 67 views

how can i learn more

making fishion clothes...

#learning

MJ M.’s Avatar
MJ M. Nov 18, 2020 541 views

What is the best sewing machine to learn beginner sewing and fashion design on?

I've been researching machines and can't find the right one. I am fairly new at sewing and don't quite know what to look for. I want it to be inexpensive, durable, and portable but it's hard to find one that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I am starting to learn sewing now to help me create...

#fashion #sewing #learning #fashion-design #education #givingiscaring

Tiana S.’s Avatar
Tiana S. Nov 05, 2020 76 views

How do you know what to do for college? How is college financially? And how will I know what to do?

I am an 9th grader and I'm still trying to learn more in school about what to know and do for...

#learning

anna M.’s Avatar
anna M. Oct 31, 2020 112 views
Kacidy G.’s Avatar
Kacidy G. Oct 19, 2020 101 views
Marie E.’s Avatar
Marie E. Oct 05, 2020 137 views

Is it easy to learn Spanish?

I want to learn Spanish #student #education #learning but It is really hard and not really easy to...

C L.’s Avatar
C L. Jul 29, 2020 612 views

How Do You Keep Yourself Motivated? (Insights from all industries are welcome! )

Hello everyone! Tech industry is ever changing, new tools/frameworks keep popping up. For example, using React hooks in the React App has been gaining popularity since its release. Another example is the new features of JavaScript (ES6/7/8/9 /10......) Questions: 1. Given the...

#personaldevelopment #lifelonglearner #technology #programming #education #selflearning #motivated #learning #coding #reactdeveloper #career #webdevelopment #psychology

C L.’s Avatar
C L. Jul 22, 2020 295 views

What's the one thing you would do differently if you could travel back in time to where you started your career / coding journey?

As a self-taught web developer, at some point during my coding journey, I got distracted and switched to a different language just out of curiosity. (switch from JavaScript to Python). Three months later, I realized that Python or Data science isn't really my thing. (I definitely see the...

#focus #python #careerchoices #coding #learning #timetravel #career #webdevelopment #business #professional #technology #programming #education #careerguidance #javascript #careeradvice

Michelle B.’s Avatar
Michelle B. May 14, 2020 171 views

How many high risk calls would you say each dispatcher gets on a day to day basis?

I am training to become a 911 dispatcher. I really want to know more about how it is....

#learning

Cassia T.’s Avatar
Cassia T. Jul 26, 2019 269 views

What steps should I take to get into Mobile Development?

My Goal: Create an app similar to Tinder *Please note, I'm not trying to throw my hat in the ring with Tinder, Bumble, and all of those. This is just a side project that I'm interested in, I'm not considering fighting against Tinder. My Current Skills: * Minimal experience with MEAN stack...

#technology #mobiledevelopment #programming #engineering #womenintech #tech #ios #internship #kotlin #reactnative #android #learning #react #industry #mobiledev

Cassia T.’s Avatar
Cassia T. Jul 26, 2019 189 views

What steps should I take to get into Mobile Development

#technology #mobiledevelopment #engineering #womenintech #tech #ios #internship #kotlin #reactnative #android #learning #react #industry #mobiledev

Rebecca M.’s Avatar
Rebecca M. Dec 11, 2018 342 views

What are some great programs to watch in Spanish to help improve my fluency?

I would like to know of some great shows (preferably on Netflix) that I could watch to improve my comprehension of Spanish and my fluency. #college, #spanish,...

#learning

Jacqueline U.’s Avatar
Jacqueline U. Jul 03, 2018 351 views

What should I know for shadowing?

I'm a rising senior, and I've always been confused about this. I would love to be a doctor (I'm debating on the type) and would like to shadow my local doctors to see which would be a better "fit" for me, but I don't want to show up naive or seem unintelligent. I don't want the doctor to quiz...

#learning #hospital #doctor #medicine #shadowing #pediatrician

Kimberly H.’s Avatar
Kimberly H. May 31, 2018 296 views

Are you able to learn or continue to learn instruments in college?

I would like to know if this is dependent on the college/university or even offered....

#learning

Jeffrey A.’s Avatar
Jeffrey A. Mar 20, 2018 545 views

How can I change my school system for the better?

As I was Sitting in my biotech class listening to my teacher talking about central dogma, She said something interesting; she said "you should remember this from biology freshman year. Everyone in the class said the same thing,"no I don't remember this." I wondered, why don't any of us remember...

#learning #classes #education #entrepreneur #school

Sarah K.’s Avatar
Sarah K. May 14, 2018 389 views

What is the best way to retain what you’re learning?

What are the best ways to study? How do you memorize things efficiently? Best way to prepare for a exam/test/quiz? How can you retain what you’re learning, remember it? #studying #exam #help #scared #learning #remembering #studying-tips...

Colin N.’s Avatar
Colin N. Jan 16, 2018 275 views

What is the best way to learn outside of the classroom?

In school the obvious way to learn is to study and learn from a course. What are ways you may learn while in school? Would it be best to learn from other students or spend time talking to professors of our of course topics? I would personally prefer to learn more than my classroom material....

#studying-tips #education #learning #adult-learning-theory

Kailynn S.’s Avatar
Kailynn S. Apr 18, 2018 414 views

What are some strategies I can use to use my time wisely, to balance school and a social life?

I want to have fun in college but I don't want to have too much fun and loose track of getting my work done.#learning...

#sociallife

breanna W.’s Avatar
breanna W. Apr 12, 2018 336 views

I am interested in becoming a nurse but i am not sure if that is what I am interested in doing the rest of my life. I just want to know what other careers there are that pays like a nurse and I would still like it.

I am in 10th grade and i am interested in chemistry cosmetology and also many things that help other maiby in there daily life. #nursing #career options #learning # helping others #daily...