Career Questions tagged Computer

A computer is a foundation for many careers as most careers require a computer for its work. From computer engineers, social media intern, to figuring out how to clean your...

Willian V.’s Avatar
Willian V. Mar 21 83 views

I Would like to know, What do I need to do in order to get an Internship?

I am just a Dreamer , moved to the San Francisco Bay Area 3 Years ago looking for opportunities, improve myself acquiring as much knowledge as possible and a better environment to create network plus a career in the technology industry. #technology #internship #career #computer...

#engineering

Aun M.’s Avatar
Aun M. Mar 17 65 views

Which Web Developer role or Stack is higher in demand, Front-End, Back-End or Full-Stack? Why?

This question intrigues me since I've believed that back-end has always had a higher barrier to entry to the mathematics behind it, and front-end being for those who have a knack for design, making front-end usually more popular, however, with varying responses on the internet I'm slightly...

#computer #career #web-development #computer-science #technology

DJ R.’s Avatar
DJ R. Mar 04 31 views

What's the hardest thing you've ever done with CST?

I'm entering the Computer Service Tech career path, and I'm wondering what the biggest challenge others in that field have had to overcome #computer-science #computer #technology...

#computer-software

Aun M.’s Avatar
Aun M. Mar 01 76 views

How Should I Start Learning about Machine Learning at the Age of 15?

I don't want to be jumping all over the place, but this is just to keep in the side of my mind as I refine my web development skills and learn the general tools that a full-stack engineer utilizes. At 15, how do you recommend I begin to take interest in machine learning? I've always found it...

#data-science #computer #computer-science #technology #engineering

Gwynn U.’s Avatar
Gwynn U. Feb 24 63 views

How to layout painting process and plans in computer?

I'm like a guy that is into layout plans and want to understand more about it. #computer #painting...

#art

Maria R.’s Avatar
Maria R. Feb 21 87 views

What are good personal attributes and qualities to be a good candidate for the computer science field?

I'm considering going into computer science in my future, so I would love to know what qualities would be good to have to be able to make a good candidate for computer science. #computer #computer-science #science #technology #computer-software...

#qualities

Maria R.’s Avatar
Maria R. Feb 21 100 views

I'm looking to increase the amount of exposure teens like me (17) have to coding and computer sciences so they can take it into account when thinking about their future like I'm doing. What could be the best way to do so?

I've thought about this a lot and I think organizing a workshop in schools that do not include computer science courses in their curriculum is the way to go. During the workshops, students will be taught to program in certain languages by experts, although I still nee a lot more planning. I am...

#volunteer #computer #education #planning #computer-science #technology #computer-software

Maria R.’s Avatar
Maria R. Feb 21 73 views

I want to enroll in the computer science program in dawson cegep, it is a three year program, but what if I'm wrong when I think I'll like it?

I am about to enroll in the computer science program in Dawson, it's a three year program and I honestly do not want to lose time. I've done computer coding and analysis before and i loved it, it was my best class, but it was a long time ago and I'm not sure if I'll keep liking it when I get...

#computer #college #computer-science #technology #computer-software

Michael T.’s Avatar
Michael T. Jan 26 56 views

What are the basics I should be familiar with when coding?

I am a freshman at Cal Poly Pomona majoring in Computer Information Systems. I would like to develop my technical skills but I am not quite sure where to start. Any advice would be helpful, thank you....

#computer

Heather J.’s Avatar
Heather J. Jan 26 78 views

What's the best way for a beginner to learn software testing and get started working in this profession?

I'm an adult learner with a Bachelor's degree in an unrelated discipline (Social Science) that is seeking a mentor for transitioning my career into Software Testing #software #technology #computer #softwaretesting #qa #software-development...

#software-engineering

TJ M.’s Avatar
TJ M. Jan 24 66 views

what certifications are required for becoming a CIS teacher?

I am looking at becoming a #computer #information #software #teacher i am wondering what certifications may be required to do this? #computer-engineering...

#computer-software

Rachael E.’s Avatar
Rachael E. Jan 23 173 views
imoni S.’s Avatar
imoni S. Jan 15 167 views

How many years of college do i have to do to become a computer science support specialist ?

I am a 12th grade student and I would like to major in computer science and become a computer science support specialist. #computer-science #college #computer...

#technology

Brandon W.’s Avatar
Brandon W. Dec 17, 2019 113 views

What kind of challenges will I be facing as a Data Scientist?

I am 24 and I really like numbers and statistics. I have a variety of experiences in computer skills ranging from HTML and programming, to hardware and software installation. I never really considered a job in computers however the education required versus the salary available is very...

#computer #computer-science #technology #software #computer-programming #datascientist

Noah B.’s Avatar
Noah B. Dec 13, 2019 93 views

How difficult is computer networking

I am a student who is a computer nerd somewhat and was wondering what are some difficult concepts within computer networking that maybe confusing at first or take time and patience to learn? #computer #information-technology...

#computer-networking

Ayden W.’s Avatar
Ayden W. Dec 10, 2019 128 views
samuel M.’s Avatar
samuel M. Nov 25, 2019 110 views