Career Questions tagged Computer

A computer is a foundation for many careers as most careers require a computer for its work. From computer engineers, social media intern, to figuring out how to clean your...

Hamad S.’s Avatar
Hamad S. Dec 31, 2021 122 views

Career Differences: Computer Science vs. Software Engineering

I'm currently a freshman computer science student and have always wondered what's the difference between computer science and software engineering in terms of careers, where to go after graduation and what type of work each major graduates should be doing. It seems to me that both majors are so...

computer-science programming computer software_engineering computer-software computer-engineering software

Shem A.’s Avatar
Shem A. Nov 28, 2021 148 views

Briefly explain the advantages and disadvantages of computer

I hope you can help me Thank you 😊🙏 computer college...

computer-science

Aaron J.’s Avatar
Aaron J. Nov 24, 2021 128 views

What is it like being a Solar Thermal Installer & Technician and what are the pros & cons about the career?

Right now I'm going to be studying to be a Solar Thermal Installer as my profession. I was interested in this field because I like solar power energy and like to use natural sources. I was wondering is this a good career in the long run too? technology computer engineering career solar...

engineer installer

Ever M.’s Avatar
Ever M. Nov 07, 2021 141 views

What are the biggest challenges when it comes to working with technology for a company? or developing it?

I am 18 y/o, im currently trying to figure out what I want to do for a living one day. Ive always been relatively good with tech and so I feel being some type of tech engineer is a good route for me to take. computer technology...

engineering

Bruce H.’s Avatar
Bruce H. Nov 06, 2021 213 views
Bruce H.’s Avatar
Bruce H. Nov 06, 2021 139 views

What are some vital subjects to take if I want to pursue a career in computer science?

I am looking to get a job in CS since I love tech, and I want to know the necessities and what aren't necessities. computer-science technology computer programming...

science

Eleazar M.’s Avatar
Eleazar M. Nov 01, 2021 128 views

What job would be most fitting for me that would pay enough to live comfortably?

I am a senior in high school, currently dual enrolled into a college for a Graphic Design program, but I also want to be a photographer. If I do persue graphic design or photography what would be the best thing to do after I graduate? graphic-design photography...

computer

Jervoris B.’s Avatar
Jervoris B. Oct 27, 2021 146 views

What are the possibilities I have with a CompE Degree?

I am a junior/ senior in college studying Computer Engineering and I am excited but worried about what's to come next. college computer engineering computer-science engineer computerengineer...

computer-software

joshua R.’s Avatar
joshua R. Oct 25, 2021 96 views

How long does it typically take to develope a game?

Would you have to buy software or is it just difficult all together? video-games software-engineering...

computer

Edward I.’s Avatar
Edward I. Oct 25, 2021 71 views

What steps would you prefer I take to prepare for a(n) electrician?

I like hands on training. I'm not so good with work on computers or desk work....

computer

Xiaohui C.’s Avatar
Xiaohui C. Oct 22, 2021 133 views

I wonder to know how to become a programmer and the salaries of this job?

I am a high school student and interested in computer science major. I want to become a programmer in the future. This is an aspect that neither math nor English offers me, ye computer-science computer computer-software t I know it is difficult. However, I want to challenge...

Bryson H.’s Avatar
Bryson H. Oct 19, 2021 162 views

What are some drawback of being a computer programmer?

I am a sophomore in high school, who is taking college courses for programming right now from a local college. I have been interested in coding since 8th grade and now I feel like that is what my future will be. computer programming computer-programming computer-software computer-science...

microcomputerapplications tech technology program

Bryson H.’s Avatar
Bryson H. Oct 19, 2021 123 views

What are some option I may have for going to college for programming? What options do I have for degrees and different colleges I can go to?

I am a sophomore in high school, who is taking college courses for programming right now from a local college. I have been interested in coding since 8th grade and now I feel like that is what my future will be. college-major major computer-science college programming coding program...

technology computer-software tech computer computers microcomputerapplications

Bryson H.’s Avatar
Bryson H. Oct 19, 2021 137 views

What advice would you give to someone considering being a programer?

I am a sophomore in high school, who is taking college courses for programming right now from a local college. I have been interested in coding since 8th grade and now I feel like that is what my future will be. college college-major tech technology # computer computer computer-science...

computer-software programmer programming program