Career Questions tagged Computer

A computer is a foundation for many careers as most careers require a computer for its work. From computer engineers, social media intern, to figuring out how to clean your...

Jamie J.’s Avatar
Jamie J. 2 days ago 95 views

How necessary is it to get a college degree for web development or UI/UX design?

I am a current high school senior considering whether or not I want to dedicate four year’s time and go into debt for a bachelor’s degree in computer science with a minor in design. I am hoping to get online certificates and take online courses instead as I’ve heard the computer science/design...

#user-experience #uxdesign #uidesign #design #technology #computer #web-development #computer-science #graphic-design

Jeffrey C.’s Avatar
Jeffrey C. Sep 17 52 views

What are some of the few ways to catch up or self learn for any coding-related careers?

I really want to pursue a career in programming, but only have a little experience with programming. I am also applying to college in a few months, and wanting to major in CS. Should I self learn or catch up, and should I be worried? #career #math #computer...

#programming

Jayden Z.’s Avatar
Jayden Z. Sep 15 62 views

What is the best way to balance learning or working for a career you are interested all while doing a side hobby/gig to help better yourself financially?

I am interested in Computer Science, Graphical Design/Art, Computer Engineering as well as Video Production. My experience varies in those categories but all the while, I want to maintain a side gig in college so I am able to self-sustain myself. #computer-science #computer...

#computer-software #computer-engineering #design

Iakov T.’s Avatar
Iakov T. Sep 14 123 views

Why is it so important to get a degree?

Why is it so important to get a degree in CS when most people are self taught in the field? - From a high school student whos thinking about going to college for a computer science degree, though already very knowledgeable with most programming languages #computer-science #college #computer...

#science #college-major

Abhisri D.’s Avatar
Abhisri D. Sep 08 64 views

GWC: Where can I get an instructor for Girls Who Code Club at my school?

HI I am in the process of setting up the GWC Club at my school. Is there anyway we can have an Instructor (Online) who can guide us in coding at the club? That will be more helpful to be productive in the club. Any advice will be helpful. #information-technology #computer-software...

#tech #computer-engineering #technology #computer

Pius H.’s Avatar
Pius H. Aug 31 70 views

Computer Support Specialist

# #computer-science #computer #information-technology What pathway would you suggest me to a successful future in becoming one? And which degree should I be aiming for in...

Pius H.’s Avatar
Pius H. Aug 26 104 views

Which occupation would fit me for Computer Tech career path?

#computer #technology I love building Computers with an absolute passion! I can't really handle stress but hopefully some will be manageable. I'm mostly liking hands on work....

#computer-software

Roger P.’s Avatar
Roger P. Aug 26 70 views

What are some simple jobs that I could have, (before I start/finish college) that have to do with graphic design?

So I'm looking for an entry-level job that has to do with graphic design. I don't know what jobs I should be looking for. I probably want to be a motion graphic designer, so if there's a simple job related to that somehow that would be preferable. Thanks for the future responses....

#art #graphic-designer #graphic-design #design #computer

jason W.’s Avatar
jason W. Aug 05 83 views

What field should i go into

i enjoy coding a building computers and pretty much anything computer oriented but the problem is i’m not sure as to what computer or it fied i should go into #computer...

#computer-engineering

Jeaneille A.’s Avatar
Jeaneille A. Aug 05 152 views

Cybersecurity engineering and application security engineering

Hi guys I wanted to know what kind of certification or degree do you need to get for cybersecurity engineering or Application security engineering #engineering #information-technology...

#computer

Fatima S.’s Avatar
Fatima S. Aug 02 75 views

What do I need to become a photographer?

I want to know if you need anything specific like is there a school made for that ?#photography...

#computer

Auriaha M.’s Avatar
Auriaha M. Jul 30 143 views

What’s a good career for me

I like to be on computer but I also don’t want to have to give my whole life to my job #computer #job...

#career

Ismael O.’s Avatar
Ismael O. Jul 28 122 views

What do I have to do in order to learn proper syntax in Java

I really want to get into computer science and really just dive deep and learn and absorb everything I can. #computer-science #computer...

#computer-programming

Tamia E.’s Avatar
Tamia E. Jul 28 90 views

What can I do to learn more about computers and design?

I want to do something in the future that has to do with programming and design, maybe animation? I don't know, but I want to do something creative and I want to do it with computers. I have no idea where to start. I am going into my senior year in high school and I still no nothing about...

#graphic-design #computer #animation #design