Career questions tagged computer

A computer is a foundation for many careers as most careers require a computer for its work. From computer engineers, social media intern, to figuring out how to clean your email inbox, a computer has multiple uses. For more information, please read below. Read more Show less
User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Everyln157 views

How can I improve my tech skills?

In the tech world, how can I improve my tech skills to stand out

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
teja71 views

What are the most important analytics tools for digital marketers ?

What are the most important analytics tools for digital marketers?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Rose292 views

what is computer science

what are the requirement for computer science

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Shanah360 views

what & how to write your resume when applying for CS related jobs, when you're a self learner without any prior experience.?

I'm currently self learning web development . I don't have a Computer Science related degree. What should I put in my resume when I start applying for jobs without any prior work experience and a degree.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Marlo523 views

There are 5 tracks in Merit Amrica, but I am not sure which one to choose. IT support, UX design, data analytics, Java development, and cyber security. I want to choose the one that has the best opportunities in the future and what each one does. Could you help me with that?

Hey, After I graduate from highschool I plan on applying for Merit America to get tech training and experience. I cannot afford to go to college. I do not think it is worth it. All I need is a high school degree. There are 5 tracks, but I am not sure which one to choose. IT support, UX design, data analytics, Java development, and cyber security. I want to choose the one that has the best opportunities in the future. Could you help me with that? Thanks

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
V476 views

I graduated 2023 May Not finding jobs ,I have OPT ?

Have internship experience

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Chloe516 views

What have I Do So I Can Prepare For The Workplace?

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Merk820 views

What is the best major if I am interested in animation and gaming?

I have been doing a lot of research on both the animation industry and gaming industry and I am intrigued by the technical aspects such as developing and designing. What would be the best decision on a college major, especially with AI on the uprising. Much appreciated.

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Abdulrahman390 views

Computer development ?

Is there anything best way to learn computer coding career

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Samir606 views

How can I get to familiarise with programming knowing that I am trying to do (courses, tutorials...) ? I feel like I still can't find the "how" I get the right way to think relating to computer science fields ?

I am a mechanical engineering intern and I am interested in improving my software engineering skills.

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Manolo458 views

What Does AI entails?

What is AI all about?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Arc467 views

What are some good free internships for an aspiring CS major?

I am looking to make good use of my summer time, and so an internship (perhaps online?) would be great, but I need a good fit. I need a solid science/tech related internship to help me out for college apps. Thanks!

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Taylor319 views

what should I be prepared for when it comes to getting my computer science bachelors?

I am trying to be a Senior/Staff backend Software Engineer

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Samuel373 views

Hello, how do I become a backend dev

backend developer is nice

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Donta681 views

What are some tips and advice that i can use as a freshman in college who wants to get into software engineering/Information Technology Specialist?

I'm also interested in trying to land internships for experience. I start my class for programming and operating systems in July this year, I've also been studying IT Fundamentals and Programming languages in my free time.

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kyle803 views

What is it like to be a penetration tester?

Hi! I am currently looking at possibly becoming a penetration tester. What is an average day on the job look like? What skills and software should I be familiar with?

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
James476 views

What are the most effective strategies for finding a position in the IT field as either a Computer Programmer or Software Developer?

Currently attending Job Corps to receive my certifications for this field, I intend to eventually pursue further education in this field so that I can be more successful but for now I have my High School diploma.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kristian600 views

best path career to develop my skills in math?

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kristian665 views

what is the career path for programming or engineer ?

i want to learn programming

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
stanley2353 views

how can i improve my computer skills?

I need to learn computer skills and improve my skills

answer icon76 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Lucy1910 views

What does it take to be a professional computer scientist?

What does it take to be a computer scientist

answer icon28 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
andrew2421 views

what ? can i do to become best in computer science

In addition anyone who can guide me on the best career after school

answer icon45 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Fahmida Jannat1066 views

Just curious about the Ai Chip startups! ?

Hello everyone, I am an incoming student at a university where I will study electrical engineering. Basically, I have been very tempted by the Ai Chip startups for the past 2-3 months. I would like to know how those who start ai chip, processor, and hardware startups, or semiconductor startups, get started at such a young age. SambaNova was founded in 2017, Cerebras was founded in 2015, and Alphabet Inc. was founded in 2015, despite its affiliation with Google! But I really want to prepare for this from the beginning! But how should I start?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
klaus1034 views

what should i do to become best computer guru?

Im just curious to know almost everything in computer field.

answer icon20 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Radhika1186 views

Can anyone suggest me some careers which have both computer science and art (drawing)?

I actually want a career which requires little math and as I am interested in art and computer as well

answer icon23 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
alok907 views

How can i get job in programming field at 13 years.?

If is Possible then where i want to earn because i want to become financial idependent If your website is legit then answer my question i want to earn

answer icon11 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Gideon906 views

what do you think is the best path to take to become an engineer hashtag #Spring24?

I am on the brink of embarking on my college journey. Any advice will help!

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jerry664 views

How can I get enrolled for internship with a tech company ?

What is the best way to get started on applying for internships or gaining experience in the field of computer engineering? I'm a college student pursuing a major in computer engineering. I want to gain experience in the field to be ready for the workforce. How would I get started in doing so?

answer icon11 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Josue1176 views

As a high school senior, I would like to start my tech newsletter should I do it?

In 2022, I saw a video on YouTube about a guy who created an app like Fiverr, but just for developers. It was called CoffeeDev, and I really liked the idea. A few months later, I made a Discord server with the same name, thinking I could turn it into something big. But I got too busy with school and other stuff. In 2023, I decided to try again, but this time I wanted to make CoffeeDev a newsletter for students who are into tech stuff. I tried to get the domain CoffeeDev.net, but it was taken. So, I found CoffeeDev.me and made a simple website for the newsletter. But it didn't work out well because I didn't know much about newsletters and the website was slow. Now, in 2024, I'm ready to give it another shot. I want to make CoffeeDev a newsletter made by students, for students who love tech. It's going to have tips, tricks, and cool stuff to help us learn and grow together. "Blank" is the name of our newsletter. It's for developers of all levels, from beginners to pros. Written by students like us, it'll be full of helpful stuff to keep us on top of our game. "Blank" would be a newsletter that I'll send every Saturday morning. it will include coding tutorials, career advice, project showcases, interviews with industry professionals, or even fun tech-related content. Comment: Multiple people mention Researching Newsletter Platforms like Substack, Mailchimp, or Revue by Twitter, and advised on the importance of having a website. To kickstart this, I'll secure a .net domain initially, deferring the purchase of the .com domain until I have the necessary funds, considering it's priced at $3000. As for the newsletter platform, I'll begin with Beehiiv, which offers website-building capabilities. While I develop a custom website for the newsletter, Beehiiv will serve as the temporary platform, primarily for sending out newsletters. Inspired by Ericlamideas YouTube video on building a powerful newsletter (https://youtu.be/0Xvsc3OShzU?si=J4YhWO5qhoGtIC1p), I plan to integrate multiple APIs to enhance the functionality of the website. These APIs include Next.js for dynamic web applications, Tailwind for streamlined UI development, Sanity for content management, Beehiiv for newsletter management, Sparkloop for audience growth, Stripe for payment processing, Firebase for backend infrastructure, Calendly for scheduling, and Teachable for online courses. This integration will ensure a robust and versatile platform for delivering engaging content and services to subscribers.

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Vincent737 views

What is the best way to get started on applying for internships or gaining experience in the field of computer engineering?

I'm a rising sophomore in college pursuing a major in computer engineering. I want to gain experience in the field to be ready for the workforce. How would I get started in doing so?

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon