Career Questions tagged Computer

A computer is a foundation for many careers as most careers require a computer for its work. From computer engineers, social media intern, to figuring out how to clean your...

Tyler B.’s Avatar
Tyler B. yesterday

What tech company would be a great set up for my future developer plans?

Such as "Google", "Microsoft", "Electronic Arts.", etc. #computer...

#information-technology

Petronella M.’s Avatar
Petronella M. Sep 15
christian G.’s Avatar
christian G. Sep 13

how many years take the career

i like getting the career of engineer in systems because i like computers #computer...

#engineering

Rohit S.’s Avatar
Rohit S. Sep 13

Which is a better job?

Is a degree in computer science better or a degree in finance? #computer-science #computer #software...

#finance

Isaiah Q.’s Avatar
Isaiah Q. Sep 12

How did you move from a front-end developer into a full-stack?

I am a self taught #front-end #developer. Currently deciding to get formal training to later move into #back-end development. I have strong fundamentals in #programming #computer...

#software

Geovanny A.’s Avatar
Geovanny A. Sep 11

how did you handle failure(if any) at the start of your role. What was the impact of the failure, how did you overcome it mentally, and in the workplace?

I am a current undergraduate senior pursuing an accounting degree and enrolled in an IT workforce development program to enhance my computer skills. #computer...

#accounting

Rory I.’s Avatar
Rory I. Sep 11

What advice can you give a technology student on finding a job after graduation and being successful long-term in the field?

I am new to the Information technology Field and I'm currently studying to be certified in CCNA and CompTIA A+. I just really want to be one of the best in this field despite being a new comer. Thank you! #technology #engineering #information-technology #computer #job-search #ccna #comptia...

#computer-engineer #computer-software

Shahrukh Z.’s Avatar
Shahrukh Z. Sep 10

What is the best way to keep up with the changing technology in the IT field?

An Npower student who is trying to expand his knowledge in the tech field. #tec #technology...

#computer

Nolan C.’s Avatar
Nolan C. Sep 09

What do you find to be enjoyable or enjoyable about the Hardware Engineering profession?

Do you find any joy out of your work and what causes it? Similarly, what if any reason does your work cause you discomfort? #computer...

#engineering

Nolan C.’s Avatar
Nolan C. Sep 09

What are the most essential skills you would need in the Hardware Engineering field?

What are some important soft skills you would need to succeed as a hardware engineer? Why are these skills important to the career? #computer #engineer...

#computer-engineer

Nolan C.’s Avatar
Nolan C. Sep 08

What is the typical day of work for a Hardware Engineer like?

I'm curious, what does the typical day of a hardware engineer look like? Is there a constant stream of work or is it inconsistent with a few breaks in between large projects, is designing and testing all they do or is the work schedule more varied than that? #computer-engineering #computer...

#engineering

Nolan C.’s Avatar
Nolan C. Sep 08

How much potential for advancement is there in the Computer Hardware Engineering field? Where can I expect to start out and how can I make myself stand out?

So, what is the end goal for Computer Engineers, what does their career ladder look like in terms of what you're striving for later in your career. What can make you stand out from others in the industry in order to make those advancements up the career ladder? Where did you first enter into...

#engineering #computer #computer-engineer

Aaron M.’s Avatar
Aaron M. Sep 06

Did your lifestyle ever change as a computer engineer?

As all of my other questions say, I'm a high school student and would want to know if your lifestyle ever changed? #computer-science #computer #engineer...

#computer-engineering

Aaron M.’s Avatar
Aaron M. Sep 06

What education would you recommend for computer engineering?

I'm from high school and want to know how many years of experience or education was required. #computer #engineering...

#computer-science

MiKayla B.’s Avatar
MiKayla B. Sep 06

What kind of networking should I do to be a computer network architect?

I am working on getting a career as a Computer Network Architect. I wanted to know who would be good to know so I can get a head start. #architect #computer #computernetworkarchitect #computernetwork...

#networking

MiKayla B.’s Avatar
MiKayla B. Sep 06

Whats a good company for a computer network architect to work for?

I am working on getting a career as a Computer Network Architect. I wanted to know who would be good to know so I can get a head start. #architect #computer #computernetworkarchitect #computernetwork #networking #companies...

#computer-science

MiKayla B.’s Avatar
MiKayla B. Sep 06

What is a good college to go to for computer network architects?

I am working on getting a career as a Computer Network Architect. I wanted to know who would be good to know so I can get a head start. #architect #computer #computernetworkarchitect #computernetwork #networking...

#colleges

Nolan C.’s Avatar
Nolan C. Sep 06

How difficult is it to find an entry-level job as a Computer Engineering major fresh out of college?

I'm currently a senior in High School who just got accepted to the University of Texas SA, and I'm wondering about the ability for new engineers in this field to get jobs out of University. I had heard before that it's extremely difficult to attain a job at major companies without first...

#job-search #computer #engineering #college

Chad A.’s Avatar
Chad A. Aug 30