Career Questions tagged Computerengineering

Mitul’s Avatar
Mitul Jul 27, 2020 329 views

Is it possible If i become bachelor of engineering in information technology and then i give exam of the remaining subjects of computer engineering which is not in information technology and then becoming bachelor of engineering in both computer engineering and information engineering.

#informationtechnology #computerengineering #bachelors

Melvin Summerville’s Avatar
Melvin Jan 12, 2019 741 views

Undergrad engineering vs Grad engineering?

Hi all, I plan to enter Graduate study for Mechanical Engineering next fall and I just want to know, what are the differences (and even similarities) between the undergraduate and graduate levels in engineering? How should I prepare myself to know what to expect? Thanks. #engineering...

Melvin Summerville’s Avatar
Melvin Nov 12, 2018 620 views

How to Structure and Write a great Statement of Purpose for Graduate School?

Hi, I am a mechanical engineering senior interested in applying for grad school for next fall. I understand that schools want a statement of purpose/essay detailing why I want to apply for the program, my interests, my experience, etc. I'm interested in design and manufacturing engineering and...

Melvin Summerville’s Avatar
Melvin Oct 31, 2018 808 views

Are there any engineering/programming jobs that use Arduino?

As a rising mechanical engineering graduate with an interest in programming, I want to know if there's any jobs out there that seriously focus on Arduino, or any kind of mechanical engineering jobs that use any programming languages at all. Thanks! #engineer #engineering #programming #career...

Bailey’s Avatar
Bailey Aug 31, 2018 583 views

Is Electrical Engineering a diverse field of study?

Can I switch fields of study with this program? Can I pursue electrical engineering, but then switch to the computer engineering field post graduation?

#engineering #electricalengineering #computerengineering

Amera’s Avatar
Amera May 30, 2018 376 views

What is the best way to finish college fast?

#scholarships #computerengineering #help