Career Questions tagged Aerospaceengineering

Caelyn W.’s Avatar
Caelyn W. Nov 10 40 views

How exciting is it being an aerospace engineer? How practical?

I have been interested in engineering for a while and I am most interested in aerospace engineering. Am I better off getting a degree in electrical or mechanical engineering? And what opportunities are out there for an aerospace engineer? #aerospaceengineering #engineering...

#engineer

Andrew K.’s Avatar
Andrew K. Apr 20, 2018 255 views

What will it take to get a degree in aerospace engineering?

When growing up I was always interested in movies like Star Wars and Star Trek,and how they would push different boundaries in space. One day I would like to push those boundaries too and make it to the stars....

#aerospaceengineering

Jonathan A.’s Avatar
Jonathan A. Jan 16, 2018 431 views

Which is the best school to choose for a career as an aerospace engineer?

I am very interested in a career as an aerospace engineer. I have visited 3 schools in the mid Atlantic area that have a good reputation in engineering. When I ask each one which makes your school standout over the other ones I got pretty vague answers. I have been told to ask questions to...

#aerosapceengineeringcareer #aerospaceengineeringeducation #aerospaceengineering