Career Questions tagged Projects

Mitchell A.’s Avatar
Mitchell A. Sep 14, 2016 926 views

What is the best way to improve your public speaking skills?

Public speaking is basically my biggest fear in the entire world. I pretty much try dodging every obstacle possible when it comes to this topic. This is a strong phobia of mine that just eats away at me. If I were to practice speaking when I know I have a presentation or something big coming up...

#presentations #audience-development #motivational-speaking #public-speaking #personal-development #projects

Abdulwahab A.’s Avatar
Abdulwahab A. Dec 17, 2016 469 views

How can I make my project alive?

Generally, if I have a project that am working on, how do I make it work and to be "alive"? (If that is the correct term for it) #business #career...

#projects

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Sep 24, 2016 578 views

What is the Outlook for mechanical engineering?

I want to know what is going on right now for mechanical engineering. What kind of projects are being worked on that can be essential for our world? I would like to know what there is that should be done. What can I do with knowledge of mechanical engineering? #career #mechanical-engineering...

#knowledge #projects #world #news #help

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Sep 24, 2016 414 views

What are the best opportunities for someone entering mechanical engineering?

I was wondering what are the good things to know beforehand what mechanical engineering offers for people. I want to know what are the kind of projects I can work on with that field in mind. I would like to know if there are any limits to what projects I can work on in that field....

#advice #opportunites #mechanical-engineering #help #projects

Katy S.’s Avatar
Katy S. Mar 17, 2015 490 views

What are some steps can a online merchant take for building the success of the future and how to keep up with organization?

Hi. My name is Katy and I'm in 10th grade. I have many interests in creating many DIY (Do It Yourself) projects. It is a hobby of mine and a passion that I want to pursue. I want to pursue a business out of my own projects. During the process, I want to get to know more of how to get started...

#online #merchant #business #projects

Gabby G.’s Avatar
Gabby G. Mar 13, 2014 705 views

How would you go about starting an art portfolio?

I'm interested in applying to an art school but my school doesn't provide me with a drawing class or any of that type of art class and I don't know what kiinds of things would go into my portfolio. I know it's a collection of your work but I don't know any more than that. #art #school #projects...

#portfolios #college-readiness