How can I make my project alive?

Generally, if I have a project that am working on, how do I make it work and to be "alive"? (If that is the correct term for it) #business #career #projects

Paul A’s Answer

Hi Abdulwahab A. Interesting question! A Project is less a destination and more a journeyI The evolution of the project is over when the desired outcome is reached. Basically a project starts out as a seed and starts its birth process when planted in the ground or darkness of uncertainty. Every birth has an incubation period (baby 9 months, horse 10 months, bamboo 5 years) Bamboo takes 5 years to break the surface and then grows 90 ft in 6 months. Projects have unknown incubation periods but are alive when you initiate first action on the project. The best on your project! Include some FUN in the process! :-)
Your answer is great Paul, thanks so much for sharing your expertise! At this moment there are more than 800 unanswered questions so I wanted to encourage you to keep going! So many students will benefit tremendously from hearing from you. Keep up the great work! Jordan Rivera COACH

Veronica’s Answer

Hi Abdulwahab A., I love your question. I think your passion and enthusiasm always impacts the degree of "life" a project has. In my experience, any project that I can dig in to the goal, get to meet new people in and out of my company and learn something new makes me excited to come to work every day. This attitude has "legs" and gets others to want to get engaged and keep the project fresh and most important the tasks getting to completion.

Veronica recommends the following next steps:

• Research and think about getting PMP certification https://www.pmi.org/