Career Questions tagged World

Gabrielle L.’s Avatar
Gabrielle L. Sep 01, 2017 301 views

How can I use my general education in Business to be applicable to working overseas?

I am wanting to work in Europe or Africa eventually. #international #world...

#career

Paige C.’s Avatar
Paige C. Aug 31, 2017 244 views

How many different careers can you go into with a degree in environmental chemistry?

I have had an ongoing research project for 4 year now and have decided that I want to go into environmental chemistry. I know of a few careers to look at for the future but I am not sure of all of my options. I want to pursue a career that I love and can have fun with. #environmental-science...

#environment #science #world

Josephine C.’s Avatar
Josephine C. May 17, 2017 519 views

How is studying abroad?

When I go to college I would like to study abroad, most likely in Europe or Australia. If anyone has ever studied abroad, what was your experience? Did you make a lot of friends? Was it scary? How expensive? #college #school #travel #study #abroad #world #europe...

#vacation

Paajcha Julie X.’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie X. Apr 06, 2017 468 views

What are some possible occupations that involve cultural preservation?

I recently graduated with a degree in Sociology/Anthropology (that's one major) and currently live in Japan. Living in Japan has given me many opportunities to visit sites of cultural and historical importance. I've always been fascinated by the history of each place and have thought of...

#culture #anthropology #sociology #world #history

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Sep 24, 2016 576 views

What is the Outlook for mechanical engineering?

I want to know what is going on right now for mechanical engineering. What kind of projects are being worked on that can be essential for our world? I would like to know what there is that should be done. What can I do with knowledge of mechanical engineering? #career #mechanical-engineering...

#knowledge #news #world #help #projects