Career Questions tagged World

Delia O.’s Avatar
Delia O. Feb 26 205 views

What are some jobs that will allow me to travel?

I am interested in helping others and traveling. I was thinking of doing a gap year, but if there is a way that I can do both I would love to! I want to go all over and experience new religions, cultures, and traditions that others have. psychology travel career shrink world cultures...

journey language missiontrip exploring

Gabrielle L.’s Avatar
Gabrielle L. Sep 01, 2017 487 views
Paige C.’s Avatar
Paige C. Aug 31, 2017 399 views

How many different careers can you go into with a degree in environmental chemistry?

I have had an ongoing research project for 4 year now and have decided that I want to go into environmental chemistry. I know of a few careers to look at for the future but I am not sure of all of my options. I want to pursue a career that I love and can have fun with. environmental-science...

world science environment

Josephine C.’s Avatar
Josephine C. May 17, 2017 851 views

How is studying abroad?

When I go to college I would like to study abroad, most likely in Europe or Australia. If anyone has ever studied abroad, what was your experience? Did you make a lot of friends? Was it scary? How expensive? college school travel study abroad world europe...

vacation

Paajcha Julie X.’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie X. Apr 06, 2017 685 views

What are some possible occupations that involve cultural preservation?

I recently graduated with a degree in Sociology/Anthropology (that's one major) and currently live in Japan. Living in Japan has given me many opportunities to visit sites of cultural and historical importance. I've always been fascinated by the history of each place and have thought of...

world culture history sociology anthropology

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Sep 24, 2016 863 views

What is the Outlook for mechanical engineering?

I want to know what is going on right now for mechanical engineering. What kind of projects are being worked on that can be essential for our world? I would like to know what there is that should be done. What can I do with knowledge of mechanical engineering? career mechanical-engineering...

news world knowledge help projects