Career Questions tagged Abroad

Yuri G.’s Avatar
Yuri G. Jul 17 108 views

Will there be abroad remote Internships in 2020/2021?

Considering that the Covid situation won't end soon do you think there will be remote internships in the IT field? I think that this choice for IT companies should be really interesting because at least you don't have additional costs except the salary, so I'd like to hear your point of view...

#computerscience #abroad #internship #it #july20

Blake M.’s Avatar
Blake M. May 09, 2019 222 views

Technology, International, French language, where does it all fit together?

I have only ever worked in the IT field since I was in High school. I am getting an international degree with a focus in MIS Global IT leadership and Management. I learned intermediate level French in France and Canada. I can finish my degree in December; or I can postpone it a semester and go...

#technology #help #abroad #business #foreign-languages #grad #postgrad #thinktank #international

Jessica D.’s Avatar
Jessica D. Aug 24, 2018 390 views

What are some things you regret not doing in college?

I'm not in college yet, but I want to know the different opportunities and experiences you may have received but didn't take the chance to do it! I want to learn from other people's mistakes so that I live out the rest of my 4 years to its fullest. One thing I want to do to study abroad, but I...

#money #life #college #travel #abroad #regrets #excitement #finance #confusion

Suzy M.’s Avatar
Suzy M. May 22, 2018 381 views

Will I still feel part of my University if I am an international student?

I will be attending Graduate School in either Ireland or the UK this fall, as an international student I am nervous about not feeling part of my University as much as I did when I attended an Undergraduate course in the US. Will my status as an international student make it harder to feel...

#gradschool #college #integration #abroad #college-student #student #student-affairs #international

Alyssa B.’s Avatar
Alyssa B. Jan 16, 2018 204 views
Theresa T.’s Avatar
Theresa T. May 17, 2017 4181 views

How to become a make up artist over seas(korea)

What are the best schools to go to in Korea in that field or fields related to it? What are places I could look for jobs? #art #makeup #study #abroad #korea...

#career-details

Josephine C.’s Avatar
Josephine C. May 17, 2017 683 views

How is studying abroad?

When I go to college I would like to study abroad, most likely in Europe or Australia. If anyone has ever studied abroad, what was your experience? Did you make a lot of friends? Was it scary? How expensive? #college #school #travel #study #abroad #world #europe...

#vacation

Theresa T.’s Avatar
Theresa T. May 17, 2017 428 views

How to study abroad after graduating

Is there a way for some one who has already graduated to study abroad? What about internships (domestic or abroad ) can some who already graduated find these? I was I a school where high schoolers graduated with a associates of art before graduating high school. I'm looking to go abroad next...

#summer-internship #korea #school #abroad #internship #art

Jackie G.’s Avatar
Jackie G. Feb 09, 2017 396 views