Career Questions tagged Abroad

Blake M.’s Avatar
Blake M. May 09 109 views

Technology, International, French language, where does it all fit together?

I have only ever worked in the IT field since I was in High school. I am getting an international degree with a focus in MIS Global IT leadership and Management. I learned intermediate level French in France and Canada. I can finish my degree in December; or I can postpone it a semester and go...

#foreign-languages #business #international #grad #thinktank #postgrad #help #abroad #technology

Jessica D.’s Avatar
Jessica D. Aug 24, 2018 219 views

What are some things you regret not doing in college?

I'm not in college yet, but I want to know the different opportunities and experiences you may have received but didn't take the chance to do it! I want to learn from other people's mistakes so that I live out the rest of my 4 years to its fullest. One thing I want to do to study abroad, but I...

#life #confusion #finance #abroad #money #excitement #regrets #travel #college

Suzy M.’s Avatar
Suzy M. May 22, 2018 285 views

Will I still feel part of my University if I am an international student?

I will be attending Graduate School in either Ireland or the UK this fall, as an international student I am nervous about not feeling part of my University as much as I did when I attended an Undergraduate course in the US. Will my status as an international student make it harder to feel...

#college-student #international #gradschool #integration #abroad #student-affairs #student #college

Alyssa B.’s Avatar
Alyssa B. Jan 16, 2018 161 views
Theresa T.’s Avatar
Theresa T. May 17, 2017 3108 views

How to become a make up artist over seas(korea)

What are the best schools to go to in Korea in that field or fields related to it? What are places I could look for jobs? #art #makeup #study #abroad #korea...

#career-details

Josephine C.’s Avatar
Josephine C. May 17, 2017 528 views

How is studying abroad?

When I go to college I would like to study abroad, most likely in Europe or Australia. If anyone has ever studied abroad, what was your experience? Did you make a lot of friends? Was it scary? How expensive? #college #school #travel #study #abroad #world #europe...

#vacation

Theresa T.’s Avatar
Theresa T. May 17, 2017 349 views

How to study abroad after graduating

Is there a way for some one who has already graduated to study abroad? What about internships (domestic or abroad ) can some who already graduated find these? I was I a school where high schoolers graduated with a associates of art before graduating high school. I'm looking to go abroad next...

#school #internship #summer-internship #korea #art #abroad

Jackie G.’s Avatar
Jackie G. Feb 09, 2017 345 views