Career Questions tagged Postgrad

Blake M.’s Avatar
Blake M. May 09 102 views

Technology, International, French language, where does it all fit together?

I have only ever worked in the IT field since I was in High school. I am getting an international degree with a focus in MIS Global IT leadership and Management. I learned intermediate level French in France and Canada. I can finish my degree in December; or I can postpone it a semester and go...

#help #grad #abroad #thinktank #international #technology #foreign-languages #business #postgrad

Alexa R.’s Avatar
Alexa R. Mar 25, 2018 215 views

What's the most financially smart way to move out of town after graduation?

I'll be finishing my undergrad in about a year and have always had a passion for travel, immersing myself in different cultures, new people, and foreign places. I have had this goal to move out of my college town after I finish my degree as a challenge to myself to build new community, meet...

#travel #dream #postgrad

Leonilo L.’s Avatar
Leonilo L. Jan 24, 2018 165 views

How much harder is it for a minority to get a job after college graduation?

I understand, in today's society, we are much more open and accepting to race. However, this question comes from experience. When I was in middle school, I was walking home once and was stopped, handcuffed and searched by a police officer because I looked "suspicious." That wasn't even my...

#obstacles #postgrad

Paige W.’s Avatar
Paige W. Jan 19, 2018 194 views

Whats the best way to get your foot in a new career?

After I just finish my degree, what would be the best way to get my foot in the door to a new career? #newcareer...

#postgrad

Kristi K.’s Avatar
Kristi K. Oct 12, 2017 217 views

Where are the best places to look for post grad bursaries?

I live in South Africa and am about to graduate with a Bachelor of Design. I want to study a Masters in Service Design abroad because there are no universities in South Africa that offer this. I am desperate to study further but my family just does not have the means to support me for another...

#studyabroad #masters #bursaries #postgrad #international #funding #experiencedesign #fundingopportunities #servicedesign