Career Questions tagged Obstacles

Bavi R.’s Avatar
Bavi R. Aug 18, 2018 224 views

What was the hardest thing to overcome in college

I want to go to a community college first then transfer to a four year university which is very ideal and undoubtedly cheaper but overall I am worried that I’m looking in one direction but the real obstacle I should be worried about is being ignored. I’m just wondering if there’s more to look...

#colleges #obstacles

Damien C.’s Avatar
Damien C. Apr 20, 2018 251 views

What are common mistakes, in college, that are easy to avoid?

We all roughly face the same #obstacles and #challenges during our college education. However, it can be quite difficult sometimes to face them without any #advices. Learning from others' past #mistakes can be a positive way to avoid those mistakes and to focus more on the education aspect than...

#tricks #guidance #college #student-life #college-life

Leonilo L.’s Avatar
Leonilo L. Jan 24, 2018 205 views

How much harder is it for a minority to get a job after college graduation?

I understand, in today's society, we are much more open and accepting to race. However, this question comes from experience. When I was in middle school, I was walking home once and was stopped, handcuffed and searched by a police officer because I looked "suspicious." That wasn't even my...

#obstacles #postgrad

Myan N.’s Avatar
Myan N. May 25, 2016 400 views

If I attend college in America, if I transfer to another country such as UK, will there be any obstacles as to catching up on the education material or worries as to being left behind due to difference in location?

I would like to know if educational material and aspect is the same or similar abroad as to home because I will attend college here in America in the fall but would like to go abroad and transfer to London around the next two years. I would like to know will it be difficult and is it...

#education #college #obstacles

Mariangeliz C.’s Avatar
Mariangeliz C. Apr 08, 2014 669 views

What are some obstacles in owning and starting a business ?

Need to learn more about businesses #buisness...

#obstacles