Career Questions tagged Lifestyle

Linh P.’s Avatar
Linh P. Dec 06, 2021 119 views

How many hours do people in finance usually work daily?

As a student who's aspiring to be in the finance world, I want to know how people's life is shaped daily in their financing career. business finance career...

lifestyle

Kimberly R.’s Avatar
Kimberly R. May 18, 2021 180 views

Do you recommend any specific goals to pursue?

I try to meet the goals i put my mind to and i am attending college as undeclared. career-goals lifestyle...

college

leslie Q.’s Avatar
leslie Q. Apr 30, 2021 156 views

Is being a nurse or pediatrition worth it?

great with babys love puppys/dogs lifestyle #...

Oscar S.’s Avatar
Oscar S. Apr 15, 2021 125 views
Bre'Kina T.’s Avatar
Bre'Kina T. Aug 24, 2020 248 views

How many year's do you have to stay in college for OBGYN?

I'm 17 High school i'm in the 11th grade . i have 4 siblings . My favorite color is black and gold. family...

lifestyle

Shayna S.’s Avatar
Shayna S. Jun 10, 2018 509 views

To be a Dietician, what certificates or degrees do you need?

I am interested the the field of pharmacy and lifestyle management/ nutrition. I want to combine pharmacy with nutrition in my future career. I am graduating undergraduate early so technically I will not have a major. I could get a healthy lifestyle management minor in undergraduate or look at...

healthy healthadvocate foodscience management nutrition earlyassurance healthcare pharmacist dietician registereddietician healthylifestyle pharmacy major lifestyle minor creighton certificate

Shayna S.’s Avatar
Shayna S. Jun 10, 2018 835 views

Is there an area of pharmacy where you help people decrease or stop taking prescriptions by making lifestyle changes?

I am a HUGE advocate for individual healthy lifestyle management rather than fixing problems with a pill. My dream is to help people become their own health advocates. I want to teach people lifestyle modifications including nutrition, physical activity, and managing medications. I believe...

medicine pharmacist prescriptions health rx medications healthadvocate pharmacy medication lifestyle management publichealth society

Raney W.’s Avatar
Raney W. May 29, 2018 567 views

What do companies look for in a portfolio when hiring a designer, artist, or photographer?

I want to design logos, album covers, and advertisements for record labels, musicians, or lifestyle companies. When creative professionals hire freelance artists or people to work for their company, what kind of things do they look for in their portfolio before hiring them? graphic-design...

career designers artist lifestyle hire photography advertising design

Shayna S.’s Avatar
Shayna S. May 05, 2018 2777 views

Is there a possibility for a pharmacist to specialize in nutrition or become an Registered Dietitian?

My goal is to become a pharmacist that specializes in healthy lifestyle management , which would encompass managing a person's medications along with their lifestyle and nutritional needs. I believe that lifestyle changes can reduce and even prevent risk of diseases or health issues before...

medicine dietician nutrition pharmacy

Ursula G.’s Avatar
Ursula G. Apr 11, 2017 736 views

How to continue helathy while in university?

Being a student I barely have time for anything and what worries my most is my health. I don't exercise as much now and when I don't have time to cook I end up buying pizza. Do you have any tips on how to stay healthy while in university? Thanks? university health lifestyle...

healthy-lifestyle

Tiffanie L.’s Avatar
Tiffanie L. Jul 18, 2016 561 views

How do you maintain a healthy lifestyle while also working a lot ?

Even as a college student I struggle with this already. Between classes and studying it's hard to make time for the gym and eating healthy when you want to get back to your next job asap. college lifestyle...

multitasking

Angela D.’s Avatar
Angela D. Jun 24, 2016 741 views

I want to get into a job and travel around the world. I have seen in many lifestyle channels like TLC and FOX where the anchor has visits different countries and does a destination haul. How can I get into a silimar job.

I am totally fascinated by the lifestyle channels. The anchors get to visit various countries, try the cuisine. meet new people. I mean what job can be better than this. How could I get into such a Job. I am from India journalism travel lifestyle traveling online-journalism...

channel-partners

Micaela M.’s Avatar
Micaela M. May 26, 2016 740 views

How do you think that your first year of college changed you?

Being a junior in college I have seen so much growth mentally. I feel as though I am a whole new person after the experiences I have had or have been put through. I wanted to know if anyone else has ever felt that they too have changed at all, and in what ways? college education...

career-change lifestyle news questionnaires grades new-media

Alicia L.’s Avatar
Alicia L. May 21, 2016 713 views

Are careers in the medical feild time consuming? Is there enough time to develop a persoal life, or is it all work?

As someone interested in the medical feild, I was wondering what kind of a lifestyle someone with this type of a career would have. career medicine careers...

lifestyle

Kara G.’s Avatar
Kara G. May 13, 2016 594 views

What is a description of the lifestyle and typical workday for an editor at a publishing company?

I want to be an editor, and would love to learn about what it is like to work as an editor for a publishing company. I am aware that many of the major publishing companies are located in New York City, so I am interested in learning more about life as an editor in New York! english editing...

editor english-grammar text-editing lifestyle publishing story-editing

muthu K.’s Avatar
muthu K. Apr 30, 2016 623 views

What Values are Important in modern life style?

modern life style is important in 2016 how to useful for lower people ....

lifestyle

jaileen R.’s Avatar
jaileen R. Apr 13, 2016 1320 views

what are some of the problems you faced when becoming a psychiatrist?

I am thinking about being a psychiatrist but am wondering if it will change the way I live my life drastically. psychology medicine psychiatry lifestyle psychologist...

psychiatrist

Juan F.’s Avatar
Juan F. Apr 30, 2015 754 views

What is the overall life style of an architect?

I am curious because I want to have a general idea career career-choice architect...

lifestyle