Career Questions tagged Motivation

Annette L.’s Avatar
Annette L. Sep 16 87 views

I seem to be having trouble knowing what I want to be/do as a career. Is there any tips I can take/learn to find out what I want to do/be?

I am a senior in high school and have been having trouble not knowing what I want to do since I started high school. I used to be very motivated and inspired to do many things such as drawing, but now I don't feel the same way. I feel stuck or lost and scared for the future. #high-school...

#career-choice #motivation #career-options #career

Dandya J.’s Avatar
Dandya J. Sep 04 91 views

what career would be best for me ?

I am a high school senior & I’m not sure what career I want to do but I enjoy typing, writing, and solving problems. #high-school #career...

#motivation

Janki P.’s Avatar
Janki P. Jul 31 92 views

What are some great and important things to remember before applying for an Aerospace Engineering job?

My dream is to become an Aerospace Engineer because planes amazes me every single time. Everytime I see a plane, I wonder how it could lift off when it has 200 or 300 passengers, how it can travel for up to 24 hours without stopping, and etc. I been on planes multiple times and every time I go...

#engineer #aerospace #airline-industry #july20 #july2020 #motivation

Janki P.’s Avatar
Janki P. Jul 31 73 views

How is this world going to look like in the future?

As many know phones, laptops, iPads, apps, and other technologies have changed the present and past, but what are some technologies that may change lives in the future? #july20 #july2020 #motivation #july20 #techonogy...

#future

Daniel C.’s Avatar
Daniel C. Jul 20 82 views

Uncertainty!!! Covid-19

If is hard to plan ahead when you are going through a pandemic. I am applying to colleges, applying for scholarships, and operating as if things are normal but they are not. So many uncertainties and unknowns make it more difficult to be planned, should I continue as if I am going to college...

#motivation

Brittany S.’s Avatar
Brittany S. Jul 20 109 views

What's the best advice you can give to help plan a career rather than just work to keep a job?

I have always envisioned myself having a successful career, except I don't know how to make a plan. I'm in college studying psychology and criminal justice and want to have a career that highlights both of these fields. How do I plan for my future? #career #success #career-counseling...

#happiness #career-path #future #motivation #psychology #planning #july20 #career-plan #advice

Eimee D.’s Avatar
Eimee D. Jul 18 78 views

What should I expect from fashion school?

I'm a first generation college student. I'm nervous going into this career of interest I have knowing I might not love it once I study it for a while. My sewing skills are also not the best but I am eager to learn and try my best. #july20 #fashionschool #motivation...

#fashiondesign

Carolina V.’s Avatar
Carolina V. Jul 17 94 views

How do you build your resume during a pandemic?

I’m returning back to school in August, but I’m not sure how to stay involved with my community while also staying safe. As a hypochondriac, I fear contracting the virus, but I feel that it’s important to engage with clubs and activities in college. I want to gain as much experience and...

#career #college #motivation #july20

Ana A.’s Avatar
Ana A. May 05 306 views

What to focus on when you do not have a vision of what you want to work at?

I am a las year International Business Administration student, and while all my classmates are going back to the family business, starting a process, leaving for a Masters degree or finding jobs in normal enterprises, I have lost thrive and passion for whatever I can do with my degree and...

#psychology #career #college #motivation #business

Salma L.’s Avatar
Salma L. Apr 26 280 views

As an online learner, how can I refresh my brain and continue to motivate myself?

Often times, I’ll be on my phone or computer doing schoolwork for so long that my eyes get blurry and my head hurts. So, that affects my speed and determination to get work done. I was wondering if you had any tips on how to relieve stress and refresh my brain. In addition to study tips, I'm...

#studying #motivation

John D.’s Avatar
John D. Dec 10, 2019 93 views
Wah O.’s Avatar
Wah O. Mar 15, 2019 204 views

What keeps you going on your profession?

What is your motivation for going to work everyday? How do you overcome some obstacle in your daily work place?...

#motivation

Brenna M.’s Avatar
Brenna M. Mar 10, 2019 157 views
manuel I.’s Avatar
manuel I. Jan 15, 2019 352 views
Sophia A.’s Avatar
Sophia A. Oct 26, 2018 253 views

Self Discipline and Motivation

I’m going to begin #onlinecourses in a few days and I’m not sure how I will stay on top of them. I have to get through 20 courses within the next 12 months, and have 8 weeks to complete each course. My question is, how do I stay on top of the work and receive good marks? #motivation...

#onlinecollege #accelerated #college #gapyear

Sujeong H.’s Avatar
Sujeong H. Aug 30, 2018 262 views

How do you balance school, work, friends, and family?

I started working a couple months ago and I'm having a hard time doing everything. I feel like days need to have more hours and months to have more days. #school...

#motivation

Camilo Z.’s Avatar
Camilo Z. Aug 18, 2018 349 views

How to be productive?

What’s the best way to stop procrastinating and having productive days? #motivation #advice...

D'Avion B.’s Avatar
D'Avion B. Aug 05, 2018 293 views
Grace F.’s Avatar
Grace F. Apr 16, 2018 297 views

Reaching your dream job is tough. What do you think it means to reach your dream job, and why is it so rewarding?

We all have an image of a dream job, yet was makes it a dream? Is it the hard work and persistence that makes the job rewarding. Or maybe even today it's considered a dream job because the odds of you receiving the job as a female is small. I would love to hear peoples perspectives on what they...

#employment #jobs #success #dream #career-advising #motivation #passion

Andrea J.’s Avatar
Andrea J. Apr 18, 2018 215 views

How do you keep focus on your classes?

Sometimes I find it hard to focus on my classes when doing online classes. There are so many web sites that I'd like to spend my time on instead of doing homework. How do you stay focused? #college #focus #motivation #study-skills #organization #classes...

#online-classes

Kenyatta L.’s Avatar
Kenyatta L. May 23, 2018 223 views

Technology teacher??

I’m currently enrolled in a technical college. Before I transfer to my other university, I want to know is there a teaching job that includes technology/computers in the elementary or middle school level? I have a passion for computers/technology and teaching others how to use it. But I also...

#school #motivation #jobs

re L.’s Avatar
re L. Apr 29, 2018 249 views

How to motivate yourself/others for hunting for scholarships.

I have a tendency to overload myself and find myself short on energy when I have the few breaks to work on scholarships. #procrastination...

#motivation

Yelizaveta A.’s Avatar
Yelizaveta A. Jan 17, 2018 378 views

How to stay motivated ?

I enjoy learning and I like school, but I have this bad habit of losing motivation and focus. I usually get discouraged after receiving negative feedback or a bad test grade which then only makes me get even worse scores due to lack of motivation. Any tips on how to stay motivated and ask for...

#studying #soft-skills #motivation #studying-tips

Zachary R.’s Avatar
Zachary R. Jan 17, 2018 315 views

How do you concentrate on your studies when you just can't focus

I have a hard time focusing on my homework and get distracted very easy. #focus #motivation #homework #studying-tips...

#study-skills

Hadiyah O.’s Avatar
Hadiyah O. Jan 17, 2018 367 views

How do you get motivated to fill out scholarships?

I need to get more money for school since my parents struggle to pay out of pocket #scholarship #scholarships #financial-aid #college...

#motivation

sophie D.’s Avatar
sophie D. Jan 16, 2018 291 views

How do I find motivation to study when I am stuck in a rut?

Sometimes I have no idea how to find the motavation to study because I am so tired or have no energy.#motivation #studying-tips #studying...

#time-management

Fahmeda U.’s Avatar
Fahmeda U. Jan 16, 2018 334 views

What keeps you motivated to study ?

I have tried many techniques such as taking good notes and make it look pretty. But sometimes I just lose my motivation. So any tips to help you stay motivated? #studying-tips #motivation #study-skills...

#time-management

Olivia G.’s Avatar
Olivia G. Jan 13, 2018 335 views

What are some good ways to manage my time better in college?

I struggle with managing my time and staying motivated, what are some good tips so I can stay on top of my work in college? #college #time-management #motivation #study #scholarship...

#studying-tips