Career Questions tagged Motivation

Linh P.’s Avatar
Linh P. Nov 07, 2021 99 views

Do you have any tips for staying motivated and focus?

As a senior and high school student juggling many things at once, I often lose motivation and struggle with procrastination. I'm trying to get myself back together but it's very hard to stay motivated. tips life-advice...

motivation

Kalysta L.’s Avatar
Kalysta L. Oct 20, 2021 96 views

How can I become more motivated to read or write?

Sometimes I feel as though I have no motivation to read or write, even though I enjoy it. Does anyone know how I can gain that motivation? Thanks! reading writing...

motivation

kaden T.’s Avatar
kaden T. Oct 05, 2021 92 views

how to get motivation?

I have none. I think building a youtube channel would be fun but I don't have the motivation to do it....

motivation

Jonathan R.’s Avatar
Jonathan R. Jun 22, 2021 245 views

What can I do to motivate myself more?

Well I do stuff just not what I want or even if I want to I just don't feel happy about....

motivation

jakyiah H.’s Avatar
jakyiah H. Jun 01, 2021 273 views
Joshua S.’s Avatar
Joshua S. May 18, 2021 151 views

What should I do when I get out of high school to get on my career goal?

I am a chill and relaxed person. I like music and sports. music motivation mo career high-school tivation...

social-media

Jabari W.’s Avatar
Jabari W. May 05, 2021 135 views
Angel C.’s Avatar
Angel C. Apr 28, 2021 151 views

I just want to advance study about my course mechanical engineering.

Im angel 20 years old, im out of school youth for about 3 years, then i decide to enroll in TSU online. Now, i just want to learn a lot about my second choice course ( mechanical engineering). motivation is my parents cause she really want me to be graduate, so she pushing me to study...

Ron K.’s Avatar
Ron K. Mar 25, 2021 190 views

Any advices? about agribusiness course, cause im a freshmen.

I am now currently struggling in Accounting 1 and I'm having a lack of motivation :'< agribusiness agriculture...

motivation

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18, 2021 165 views

What classes should I take if I want to pursue education and training?

I am a middle school student and education and training came up as one of my top job choices after taking a quiz. I enjoy training my friends and my brother, but I also want a career that pays well. student student job students career motivation education student-development...

training

Smangaliso R.’s Avatar
Smangaliso R. Feb 14, 2021 204 views

How can you work with people who did not understand the way you're ?

I'm very shy person slender, like to communicate with people and I have stammers, hard worker… that's all I can say yet about me. motivation work...

helping-others

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18, 2021 301 views

What makes you interested in your job right now?

Hello! I'm Ms. Tingle at the International Community School. My 5th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much! jobs...

motivation

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. Dec 01, 2020 247 views
Khamari S.’s Avatar
Khamari S. Nov 13, 2020 292 views

What are the secrets behind getting to where you want to be in life?

I am a freshman and high school and I want to know what could I do to become successful in life career career-path motivation...

life

Douglas H.’s Avatar
Douglas H. Nov 12, 2020 253 views

What is your greatest strengths?

I like being on time, being flexible, patient, and a hard worker, and communicating with co-workers and supervisors. jobs time-management motivation...

work

Faith M.’s Avatar
Faith M. Nov 05, 2020 226 views

do you have to do volunteer work if you want to be a counselor?

I'm a Christian who wants to follow Jesus but I'm kind of struggling with that, I want to help and learn about different kind of people. I want to help others and show them that there is always a way to get out of their situations. It's going to be difficult but not impossible. I know that I...

motivation advice christian counselor socialworker

Ja'Kel A.’s Avatar
Ja'Kel A. Nov 05, 2020 162 views

Are most classes in the department reading/writing intensive?

I'm more of a sporty kind of person, I enjoy playing basketball and I can see myself going far because of it. I know there's people in college that enjoy reading/writing but personally I do not. I just want to see if there's more to do other than reading/writing. skills...

motivation

Hannah W.’s Avatar
Hannah W. Nov 02, 2020 176 views

What's the best thing about being a dermatologist?

I don't really know what I want to do when I'm older, but dermatology sounds interesting. I want to know if it's worth it, though. high-school dermatology motivation...

medicine

Aiyana R.’s Avatar
Aiyana R. Oct 27, 2020 191 views

How can I have more fun in my job?

I'm a sophomore taking a college and career readiness class and my worries in a job is me working away my years away an losing the fun, intriguing, and full of happiness part of life. I want to be an elementary teacher and I know that will keep anyone on their toes but I want to know how to...

motivation fun students school teaching

morgan H.’s Avatar
morgan H. Oct 23, 2020 251 views

I am in the 11th grade and I am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my passions and interests?

At school, I am interested in Science, Politics, and History. My hobbies include reading, skateboarding, and music. A topic I am passionate about is Science I have always been interested in science ever since I was younger. What are some career options that best align with these interests and...

career-path career motivation science business politics

Camila A.’s Avatar
Camila A. Oct 15, 2020 205 views
Annette L.’s Avatar
Annette L. Sep 16, 2020 378 views

I seem to be having trouble knowing what I want to be/do as a career. Is there any tips I can take/learn to find out what I want to do/be?

I am a senior in high school and have been having trouble not knowing what I want to do since I started high school. I used to be very motivated and inspired to do many things such as drawing, but now I don't feel the same way. I feel stuck or lost and scared for the future. high-school...

career-options career-choice career motivation

Dandya J.’s Avatar
Dandya J. Sep 04, 2020 459 views

what career would be best for me ?

I am a high school senior & I’m not sure what career I want to do but I enjoy typing, writing, and solving problems. high-school career...

motivation

Janki P.’s Avatar
Janki P. Jul 31, 2020 333 views

What are some great and important things to remember before applying for an Aerospace Engineering job?

My dream is to become an Aerospace Engineer because planes amazes me every single time. Everytime I see a plane, I wonder how it could lift off when it has 200 or 300 passengers, how it can travel for up to 24 hours without stopping, and etc. I been on planes multiple times and every time I go...

airline-industry motivation aerospace july20 engineer july2020

Janki P.’s Avatar
Janki P. Jul 31, 2020 248 views

How is this world going to look like in the future?

As many know phones, laptops, iPads, apps, and other technologies have changed the present and past, but what are some technologies that may change lives in the future? JULY20 JULY2020 motivation JULY20 techonogy...

future