Career questions tagged motivation

User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Clàudia53 views

Which activities should I do to help me gain experience and fill my motivation letter?

Recently I had to do a motivation letter and I realized I didn't have many remarkable experiences to write about. So what would you recommend me to do to fill my motivation letter?

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Abigail488 views

How do I go about applying for scholarships and college?

I am a junior in high school, I love reading and music, I am very advanced in math, and I am involved in very many extracurricular and co-curricular activities along with dual credit classes.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jay123 views

How do I get motivated after getting burnt out?

I've been struggling to get work done, even the stuff I love doing feels like pulling teeth at this point. how do I motivate myself?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kaylee399 views

How to stay motivated when i feel i’ve lost all my energy for school?

I want to pass and i want to graduate but anytime i sit down id rather do anything else I’ll even sleep to avoid it.

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Emrie468 views

How do you stay productive?

I want to enjoy task.

answer icon12 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Alyssa360 views

How do I boost my motivation in school?

I know I can be a straight A student, as I have before, but I just don’t have the no motivation. I understand what I’m doing I just don’t do it. Any tips?

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Yanifer208 views

How can I get a job at 14 when the laws are so strict?

Where I live I can only work 3 after-school hours so roughly from 3pm to 6pm and 8 hours on weekends. Also only 6 consecutive days. I've been applying and I have a work permit but I'm finding it hard to find a job that can meet these requirements or just simply hire at 14. Help.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Gabriella172 views

How do you stay determined to keep working in healthcare?

How do nurses and doctors stay determined to keep working in healthcare even when its diffcult or you're not appreciated for the work you do?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
chris300 views

how can i stay focused on school work ?

i have trouble staying focuesd on school work

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Aliya696 views

What are some different ways that I can overcome challenges and struggles in life ?

As a high school student there are different challenges that I come across, but what are some different ways that I may be able to approach them? Would you say that some challenges shape the way you are now as a person?

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
k246 views

How can i get more motivation ?

How can I get more motivation?

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Sumayyah293 views

How do I find direction post-graduation? Share advice on what helped you after you graduated.

I am currently job-searching in the Marketing field but everything feels unstructured and messy. I’m unsure what steps to take that would help me reach my career goals.

answer icon11 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Maria207 views

Were you ever discouraged by the amount of schooling it takes to be a dermatologist?

If yes, how did you decide to continue with the schooling?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Walt308 views

How can I keep my grades up?

11th grade is around the corner and it’s the hardest grade at my school. I need to keep my grades up before graduation.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Nancy202 views

What do you most like and dislike about being a Chef?

During busy work periods or times of inconsistent supply, a chef may find themselves limited on the ingredients they have available. They can use their problem-solving and creative skills to make substitutions where necessary. Many chefs enjoy the excitement that this quick thinking provides.

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Bleu189 views

What are some things to start doing during summer in order to prepare for the upcoming school year? How do stay motivated and consistent throughout the school year? How do I make a comfortable environment for myself?

Currently homeschooled. I'm am ways losing interest in my classes, and end up completing them just to get it done and out of the way.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Rosemary314 views

How do you stay motivated through all and how do you start preparing for future?

I wanna to own my own business

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Haylie184 views

What study habits should I add and how do I stay motivated?

What should my first step be to create better study habits, while going into the new year? How can I stay motivated this year? Junior year is crazy I heard so I am a bit nervous.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ciara269 views

College motivation?

How do I motivate myself to start planning for college? I’m 17

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Aviel212 views

What is a good method to not lose motivation when working on my passions?

I enjoy developing games, doing robotic projects and playing basketball; however, when I work on those, I tend to lose motivation whilst in the middle of either completing something or practicing.

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Qiarah379 views

How can I start my own company from nothing?

Save 50$ a day for the next 4-6 months

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Nevaeh193 views

What is your motivation?

What is the best way to start doing and knowing what you really want to do? Is it a person you look up to or a desire to be who you want to be in life? What is the reason your still doing what your doing today?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Zoe148 views

What is it like in carpentry?

Does carpentry take long to learn? Is there room for promotion? Where's carpentry jobs in Louisville Ky that have a great reputation, pay and motivation?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Josef185 views

Hello, I hope you are well. I want to know what is the best way to succeed in my studies.?

Hello, I hope you are well. I want to know what is the best way to succeed in my studies.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Lyla205 views

What is behind the drive you have for your career #Spring23?

Looking to see what pushes others to keep doing what they do, while still trying to figure out my "why."

Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Joy292 views

Can you start a small business at a young age and if so, how can you do so and achieve financial stability and freedom with it??

- I'm in middle school - I enjoy performing arts - I definitely know I would like to venture into business and cosmetics

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Stacy275 views

How difficult was it to actually succeed in your career path and how did you find the motivation to push yourself?

Additionally, how much money did you spend to pursue your career path such as for schooling and extra training? Would you consider yourself a successful person? Why or why not? Overall, if you could would you have wanted to go back and pick another career path? Why or why not? Lastly, are you financially stable and if so are u independent or dependent in the manner paying bills and housing plus food? Do you have financial support from other?

answer icon10 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
saskia369 views

what do I need to do to be better at art?

somethings I need to do is keep practicing and just work hard.

answer icon11 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Aaron194 views

Auto-mechanics?

1. What made you do this this Career? 2.What was your motivation?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Adriana282 views

How competitive is the marketing work force?

Is it easy to get a job with a bachelors? Should I plan on getting my masters? Did you get a job right away or did you have to wait a while? How “kind” is the industry?

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon