Career Questions tagged Motivation

Khamari S.’s Avatar
Khamari S. Nov 13 63 views

What are the secrets behind getting to where you want to be in life?

I am a freshman and high school and I want to know what could I do to become successful in life #career #career-path #motivation...

#life

Douglas H.’s Avatar
Douglas H. Nov 12 75 views

What is your greatest strengths?

I like being on time, being flexible, patient, and a hard worker, and communicating with co-workers and supervisors. #jobs #time-management #motivation...

#work

Faith M.’s Avatar
Faith M. Nov 05 31 views

do you have to do volunteer work if you want to be a counselor?

I'm a Christian who wants to follow Jesus but I'm kind of struggling with that, I want to help and learn about different kind of people. I want to help others and show them that there is always a way to get out of their situations. It's going to be difficult but not impossible. I know that I...

#socialworker #advice #motivation #christian #counselor

Ja'Kel A.’s Avatar
Ja'Kel A. Nov 05 26 views

Are most classes in the department reading/writing intensive?

I'm more of a sporty kind of person, I enjoy playing basketball and I can see myself going far because of it. I know there's people in college that enjoy reading/writing but personally I do not. I just want to see if there's more to do other than reading/writing. #skills...

#motivation

Hannah W.’s Avatar
Hannah W. Nov 02 30 views

What's the best thing about being a dermatologist?

I don't really know what I want to do when I'm older, but dermatology sounds interesting. I want to know if it's worth it, though. #high-school #dermatology #motivation...

#medicine

Aiyana R.’s Avatar
Aiyana R. Oct 27 54 views

How can I have more fun in my job?

I'm a sophomore taking a college and career readiness class and my worries in a job is me working away my years away an losing the fun, intriguing, and full of happiness part of life. I want to be an elementary teacher and I know that will keep anyone on their toes but I want to know how to...

#students #fun #school #teaching #motivation

morgan H.’s Avatar
morgan H. Oct 23 55 views

I am in the 11th grade and I am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my passions and interests?

At school, I am interested in Science, Politics, and History. My hobbies include reading, skateboarding, and music. A topic I am passionate about is Science I have always been interested in science ever since I was younger. What are some career options that best align with these interests and...

#motivation #science #politics #business #career-path #career

Camila A.’s Avatar
Camila A. Oct 15 68 views
Annette L.’s Avatar
Annette L. Sep 16 180 views

I seem to be having trouble knowing what I want to be/do as a career. Is there any tips I can take/learn to find out what I want to do/be?

I am a senior in high school and have been having trouble not knowing what I want to do since I started high school. I used to be very motivated and inspired to do many things such as drawing, but now I don't feel the same way. I feel stuck or lost and scared for the future. #high-school...

#career-options #motivation #career-choice #career

Dandya J.’s Avatar
Dandya J. Sep 04 157 views

what career would be best for me ?

I am a high school senior & I’m not sure what career I want to do but I enjoy typing, writing, and solving problems. #high-school #career...

#motivation

Janki P.’s Avatar
Janki P. Jul 31 115 views

What are some great and important things to remember before applying for an Aerospace Engineering job?

My dream is to become an Aerospace Engineer because planes amazes me every single time. Everytime I see a plane, I wonder how it could lift off when it has 200 or 300 passengers, how it can travel for up to 24 hours without stopping, and etc. I been on planes multiple times and every time I go...

#july2020 #airline-industry #engineer #motivation #aerospace #july20

Janki P.’s Avatar
Janki P. Jul 31 83 views

How is this world going to look like in the future?

As many know phones, laptops, iPads, apps, and other technologies have changed the present and past, but what are some technologies that may change lives in the future? #july20 #july2020 #motivation #july20 #techonogy...

#future

Daniel C.’s Avatar
Daniel C. Jul 20 96 views

Uncertainty!!! Covid-19

If is hard to plan ahead when you are going through a pandemic. I am applying to colleges, applying for scholarships, and operating as if things are normal but they are not. So many uncertainties and unknowns make it more difficult to be planned, should I continue as if I am going to college...

#motivation

Brittany S.’s Avatar
Brittany S. Jul 20 149 views

What's the best advice you can give to help plan a career rather than just work to keep a job?

I have always envisioned myself having a successful career, except I don't know how to make a plan. I'm in college studying psychology and criminal justice and want to have a career that highlights both of these fields. How do I plan for my future? #career #success #career-counseling...

#planning #motivation #career-plan #happiness #advice #future #psychology #career-path #july20

Eimee D.’s Avatar
Eimee D. Jul 18 92 views

What should I expect from fashion school?

I'm a first generation college student. I'm nervous going into this career of interest I have knowing I might not love it once I study it for a while. My sewing skills are also not the best but I am eager to learn and try my best. #july20 #fashionschool #motivation...

#fashiondesign

Carolina V.’s Avatar
Carolina V. Jul 17 117 views

How do you build your resume during a pandemic?

I’m returning back to school in August, but I’m not sure how to stay involved with my community while also staying safe. As a hypochondriac, I fear contracting the virus, but I feel that it’s important to engage with clubs and activities in college. I want to gain as much experience and...

#motivation #college #career #july20

Ana A.’s Avatar
Ana A. May 05 345 views

What to focus on when you do not have a vision of what you want to work at?

I am a las year International Business Administration student, and while all my classmates are going back to the family business, starting a process, leaving for a Masters degree or finding jobs in normal enterprises, I have lost thrive and passion for whatever I can do with my degree and...

#college #business #psychology #motivation #career

Salma L.’s Avatar
Salma L. Apr 26 318 views

As an online learner, how can I refresh my brain and continue to motivate myself?

Often times, I’ll be on my phone or computer doing schoolwork for so long that my eyes get blurry and my head hurts. So, that affects my speed and determination to get work done. I was wondering if you had any tips on how to relieve stress and refresh my brain. In addition to study tips, I'm...

#motivation #studying

John D.’s Avatar
John D. Dec 10, 2019 108 views
Wah O.’s Avatar
Wah O. Mar 15, 2019 222 views

What keeps you going on your profession?

What is your motivation for going to work everyday? How do you overcome some obstacle in your daily work place?...

#motivation

Brenna M.’s Avatar
Brenna M. Mar 10, 2019 168 views
manuel I.’s Avatar
manuel I. Jan 15, 2019 370 views
Sophia A.’s Avatar
Sophia A. Oct 26, 2018 272 views

Self Discipline and Motivation

I’m going to begin #onlinecourses in a few days and I’m not sure how I will stay on top of them. I have to get through 20 courses within the next 12 months, and have 8 weeks to complete each course. My question is, how do I stay on top of the work and receive good marks? #motivation...

#gapyear #college #onlinecollege #accelerated

Sujeong H.’s Avatar
Sujeong H. Aug 30, 2018 276 views

How do you balance school, work, friends, and family?

I started working a couple months ago and I'm having a hard time doing everything. I feel like days need to have more hours and months to have more days. #school...

#motivation

Camilo Z.’s Avatar
Camilo Z. Aug 18, 2018 368 views

How to be productive?

What’s the best way to stop procrastinating and having productive days? #motivation #advice...

D'Avion B.’s Avatar
D'Avion B. Aug 05, 2018 309 views
Grace F.’s Avatar
Grace F. Apr 16, 2018 319 views

Reaching your dream job is tough. What do you think it means to reach your dream job, and why is it so rewarding?

We all have an image of a dream job, yet was makes it a dream? Is it the hard work and persistence that makes the job rewarding. Or maybe even today it's considered a dream job because the odds of you receiving the job as a female is small. I would love to hear peoples perspectives on what they...

#jobs #employment #career-advising #passion #motivation #dream #success

Andrea J.’s Avatar
Andrea J. Apr 18, 2018 245 views

How do you keep focus on your classes?

Sometimes I find it hard to focus on my classes when doing online classes. There are so many web sites that I'd like to spend my time on instead of doing homework. How do you stay focused? #college #focus #motivation #study-skills #organization #classes...

#online-classes