Career Questions tagged Motivation

Jonathan R.’s Avatar
Jonathan R. Jun 22 133 views

What can I do to motivate myself more?

Well I do stuff just not what I want or even if I want to I just don't feel happy about....

#motivation

Joshua S.’s Avatar
Joshua S. May 18 99 views

What should I do when I get out of high school to get on my career goal?

I am a chill and relaxed person. I like music and sports. #music #motivation #mo #career #high-school tivation...

#social-media

Angel C.’s Avatar
Angel C. Apr 28 106 views

I just want to advance study about my course mechanical engineering.

Im angel 20 years old, im out of school youth for about 3 years, then i decide to enroll in TSU online. Now, i just want to learn a lot about my second choice course ( mechanical engineering). #motivation is my parents cause she really want me to be graduate, so she pushing me to study...

Ron K.’s Avatar
Ron K. Mar 25 141 views

Any advices? about agribusiness course, cause im a freshmen.

I am now currently struggling in Accounting 1 and I'm having a lack of motivation :'< #agribusiness #agriculture...

#motivation

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18 122 views

What classes should I take if I want to pursue education and training?

I am a middle school student and education and training came up as one of my top job choices after taking a quiz. I enjoy training my friends and my brother, but I also want a career that pays well. #student #student #job #students #career #motivation #education #student-development...

#training

Smangaliso R.’s Avatar
Smangaliso R. Feb 14 142 views

How can you work with people who did not understand the way you're ?

I'm very shy person slender, like to communicate with people and I have stammers, hard worker… that's all I can say yet about me. #motivation #work...

#helping-others

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 234 views

What makes you interested in your job right now?

Hello! I'm Ms. Tingle at the International Community School. My 5th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much! #jobs...

#motivation

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. Dec 01, 2020 188 views
Khamari S.’s Avatar
Khamari S. Nov 13, 2020 235 views

What are the secrets behind getting to where you want to be in life?

I am a freshman and high school and I want to know what could I do to become successful in life #career #career-path #motivation...

#life

Douglas H.’s Avatar
Douglas H. Nov 12, 2020 186 views

What is your greatest strengths?

I like being on time, being flexible, patient, and a hard worker, and communicating with co-workers and supervisors. #jobs #time-management #motivation...

#work

Faith M.’s Avatar
Faith M. Nov 05, 2020 168 views

do you have to do volunteer work if you want to be a counselor?

I'm a Christian who wants to follow Jesus but I'm kind of struggling with that, I want to help and learn about different kind of people. I want to help others and show them that there is always a way to get out of their situations. It's going to be difficult but not impossible. I know that I...

#advice #motivation #counselor #christian #socialworker

Ja'Kel A.’s Avatar
Ja'Kel A. Nov 05, 2020 121 views

Are most classes in the department reading/writing intensive?

I'm more of a sporty kind of person, I enjoy playing basketball and I can see myself going far because of it. I know there's people in college that enjoy reading/writing but personally I do not. I just want to see if there's more to do other than reading/writing. #skills...

#motivation

Hannah W.’s Avatar
Hannah W. Nov 02, 2020 129 views

What's the best thing about being a dermatologist?

I don't really know what I want to do when I'm older, but dermatology sounds interesting. I want to know if it's worth it, though. #high-school #dermatology #motivation...

#medicine

Aiyana R.’s Avatar
Aiyana R. Oct 27, 2020 149 views

How can I have more fun in my job?

I'm a sophomore taking a college and career readiness class and my worries in a job is me working away my years away an losing the fun, intriguing, and full of happiness part of life. I want to be an elementary teacher and I know that will keep anyone on their toes but I want to know how to...

#fun #school #teaching #students #motivation

morgan H.’s Avatar
morgan H. Oct 23, 2020 211 views

I am in the 11th grade and I am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my passions and interests?

At school, I am interested in Science, Politics, and History. My hobbies include reading, skateboarding, and music. A topic I am passionate about is Science I have always been interested in science ever since I was younger. What are some career options that best align with these interests and...

#career #business #politics #career-path #science #motivation

Camila A.’s Avatar
Camila A. Oct 15, 2020 156 views
Annette L.’s Avatar
Annette L. Sep 16, 2020 330 views

I seem to be having trouble knowing what I want to be/do as a career. Is there any tips I can take/learn to find out what I want to do/be?

I am a senior in high school and have been having trouble not knowing what I want to do since I started high school. I used to be very motivated and inspired to do many things such as drawing, but now I don't feel the same way. I feel stuck or lost and scared for the future. #high-school...

#career #career-choice #career-options #motivation

Dandya J.’s Avatar
Dandya J. Sep 04, 2020 395 views

what career would be best for me ?

I am a high school senior & I’m not sure what career I want to do but I enjoy typing, writing, and solving problems. #high-school #career...

#motivation

Janki P.’s Avatar
Janki P. Jul 31, 2020 259 views

What are some great and important things to remember before applying for an Aerospace Engineering job?

My dream is to become an Aerospace Engineer because planes amazes me every single time. Everytime I see a plane, I wonder how it could lift off when it has 200 or 300 passengers, how it can travel for up to 24 hours without stopping, and etc. I been on planes multiple times and every time I go...

#airline-industry #july2020 #aerospace #july20 #engineer #motivation

Janki P.’s Avatar
Janki P. Jul 31, 2020 198 views

How is this world going to look like in the future?

As many know phones, laptops, iPads, apps, and other technologies have changed the present and past, but what are some technologies that may change lives in the future? #july20 #july2020 #motivation #july20 #techonogy...

#future

Daniel C.’s Avatar
Daniel C. Jul 20, 2020 180 views

Uncertainty!!! Covid-19

If is hard to plan ahead when you are going through a pandemic. I am applying to colleges, applying for scholarships, and operating as if things are normal but they are not. So many uncertainties and unknowns make it more difficult to be planned, should I continue as if I am going to college...

#motivation

Brittany S.’s Avatar
Brittany S. Jul 20, 2020 274 views

What's the best advice you can give to help plan a career rather than just work to keep a job?

I have always envisioned myself having a successful career, except I don't know how to make a plan. I'm in college studying psychology and criminal justice and want to have a career that highlights both of these fields. How do I plan for my future? #career #success #career-counseling...

#career-plan #happiness #advice #july20 #career-path #future #psychology #planning #motivation

Eimee D.’s Avatar
Eimee D. Jul 18, 2020 176 views

What should I expect from fashion school?

I'm a first generation college student. I'm nervous going into this career of interest I have knowing I might not love it once I study it for a while. My sewing skills are also not the best but I am eager to learn and try my best. #july20 #fashionschool #motivation...

#fashiondesign

Carolina V.’s Avatar
Carolina V. Jul 17, 2020 210 views

How do you build your resume during a pandemic?

I’m returning back to school in August, but I’m not sure how to stay involved with my community while also staying safe. As a hypochondriac, I fear contracting the virus, but I feel that it’s important to engage with clubs and activities in college. I want to gain as much experience and...

#career #july20 #college #motivation