Career Questions tagged Motivation

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 135 views

What makes you interested in your job right now?

Hello! I'm Ms. Tingle at the International Community School. My 5th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much! #jobs...

#motivation

Khamari S.’s Avatar
Khamari S. Nov 13, 2020 140 views

What are the secrets behind getting to where you want to be in life?

I am a freshman and high school and I want to know what could I do to become successful in life #career #career-path #motivation...

#life

Douglas H.’s Avatar
Douglas H. Nov 12, 2020 110 views

What is your greatest strengths?

I like being on time, being flexible, patient, and a hard worker, and communicating with co-workers and supervisors. #jobs #time-management #motivation...

#work

Faith M.’s Avatar
Faith M. Nov 05, 2020 83 views

do you have to do volunteer work if you want to be a counselor?

I'm a Christian who wants to follow Jesus but I'm kind of struggling with that, I want to help and learn about different kind of people. I want to help others and show them that there is always a way to get out of their situations. It's going to be difficult but not impossible. I know that I...

#christian #counselor #advice #socialworker #motivation

Ana A.’s Avatar
Ana A. May 05, 2020 407 views

What to focus on when you do not have a vision of what you want to work at?

I am a las year International Business Administration student, and while all my classmates are going back to the family business, starting a process, leaving for a Masters degree or finding jobs in normal enterprises, I have lost thrive and passion for whatever I can do with my degree and...

#career #college #business #psychology #motivation

Salma L.’s Avatar
Salma L. Apr 26, 2020 367 views

As an online learner, how can I refresh my brain and continue to motivate myself?

Often times, I’ll be on my phone or computer doing schoolwork for so long that my eyes get blurry and my head hurts. So, that affects my speed and determination to get work done. I was wondering if you had any tips on how to relieve stress and refresh my brain. In addition to study tips, I'm...

#motivation #studying

John D.’s Avatar
John D. Dec 10, 2019 131 views
Wah O.’s Avatar
Wah O. Mar 15, 2019 246 views

What keeps you going on your profession?

What is your motivation for going to work everyday? How do you overcome some obstacle in your daily work place?...

#motivation

Brenna M.’s Avatar
Brenna M. Mar 10, 2019 193 views
Sophia A.’s Avatar
Sophia A. Oct 26, 2018 291 views

Self Discipline and Motivation

I’m going to begin #onlinecourses in a few days and I’m not sure how I will stay on top of them. I have to get through 20 courses within the next 12 months, and have 8 weeks to complete each course. My question is, how do I stay on top of the work and receive good marks? #motivation...

#college #onlinecollege #gapyear #accelerated

Sujeong H.’s Avatar
Sujeong H. Aug 30, 2018 294 views

How do you balance school, work, friends, and family?

I started working a couple months ago and I'm having a hard time doing everything. I feel like days need to have more hours and months to have more days. #school...

#motivation

Camilo Z.’s Avatar
Camilo Z. Aug 18, 2018 406 views

How to be productive?

What’s the best way to stop procrastinating and having productive days? #motivation #advice...

D'Avion B.’s Avatar
D'Avion B. Aug 05, 2018 335 views
Grace F.’s Avatar
Grace F. Apr 16, 2018 370 views

Reaching your dream job is tough. What do you think it means to reach your dream job, and why is it so rewarding?

We all have an image of a dream job, yet was makes it a dream? Is it the hard work and persistence that makes the job rewarding. Or maybe even today it's considered a dream job because the odds of you receiving the job as a female is small. I would love to hear peoples perspectives on what they...

#success #dream #jobs #career-advising #passion #employment #motivation

Andrea J.’s Avatar
Andrea J. Apr 18, 2018 273 views

How do you keep focus on your classes?

Sometimes I find it hard to focus on my classes when doing online classes. There are so many web sites that I'd like to spend my time on instead of doing homework. How do you stay focused? #college #focus #motivation #study-skills #organization #classes...

#online-classes

Kenyatta L.’s Avatar
Kenyatta L. May 23, 2018 263 views

Technology teacher??

I’m currently enrolled in a technical college. Before I transfer to my other university, I want to know is there a teaching job that includes technology/computers in the elementary or middle school level? I have a passion for computers/technology and teaching others how to use it. But I also...

#school #jobs #motivation

re L.’s Avatar
re L. Apr 29, 2018 288 views

How to motivate yourself/others for hunting for scholarships.

I have a tendency to overload myself and find myself short on energy when I have the few breaks to work on scholarships. #procrastination...

#motivation

Yelizaveta A.’s Avatar
Yelizaveta A. Jan 17, 2018 499 views

How to stay motivated ?

I enjoy learning and I like school, but I have this bad habit of losing motivation and focus. I usually get discouraged after receiving negative feedback or a bad test grade which then only makes me get even worse scores due to lack of motivation. Any tips on how to stay motivated and ask for...

#studying-tips #soft-skills #motivation #studying

Zachary R.’s Avatar
Zachary R. Jan 17, 2018 371 views

How do you concentrate on your studies when you just can't focus

I have a hard time focusing on my homework and get distracted very easy. #focus #motivation #homework #studying-tips...

#study-skills

Hadiyah O.’s Avatar
Hadiyah O. Jan 17, 2018 403 views
sophie D.’s Avatar
sophie D. Jan 16, 2018 347 views

How do I find motivation to study when I am stuck in a rut?

Sometimes I have no idea how to find the motavation to study because I am so tired or have no energy.#motivation #studying-tips #studying...

#time-management

Fahmeda U.’s Avatar
Fahmeda U. Jan 16, 2018 372 views

What keeps you motivated to study ?

I have tried many techniques such as taking good notes and make it look pretty. But sometimes I just lose my motivation. So any tips to help you stay motivated? #studying-tips #motivation #study-skills...

#time-management

Olivia G.’s Avatar
Olivia G. Jan 13, 2018 382 views

What are some good ways to manage my time better in college?

I struggle with managing my time and staying motivated, what are some good tips so I can stay on top of my work in college? #college #time-management #motivation #study #scholarship...

#studying-tips

Christina X.’s Avatar
Christina X. Mar 19, 2018 436 views

Should I go into the business career or should I follow my dreams.

My parents always pressure me to aim high and get a good job that pays me well. My dreams are to become an idol, singer, dancer, actress, model (mainly more into the entertainment industry which is really hard to get into). My parents do not agree with my dreams and rather have to go into...

#marketing #career #business #goals #celebrity #motivation #music #modeling #dreams

Joey L.’s Avatar
Joey L. Mar 18, 2018 417 views

Where do I find the motivation to pursue writing when everyone says a writer does not earn much?

I have always wanted to become a writer since I was young. My parents and others have told me that a writer does not earn much, so I am planning to write at home while taking up other part-time jobs. However, I would need a lot of motivation to keep up with my dream and not be consumed by my...

#motivation #writing

Jocelyne C.’s Avatar
Jocelyne C. Jan 22, 2018 436 views

What is the best way to keep myself motivated to get my masters?

I am currently in college and I want to get my masters in clinical mental health counseling. I know it is hard and anything is possible but I don't know if I would have the money to pay for it and it's just stressful to think about but I do want to get my masters. #motivation...

#masters-degree

Catherine M.’s Avatar
Catherine M. Jan 15, 2018 461 views

How do I stay motivated to study?

I am easily distracted and I find myself not wanting to study but still wanting the better grades. #studying-tips #study-habits #motivation...

#higher-education