Career Questions tagged Motivation

Christopher J.’s Avatar
Christopher J. May 03 126 views

How do I find the motivation and passion for things that I am interested in?

I am someone who struggles with motivation and don't have a specific career I want to follow. I just want to live a good life making good money with a job I don't mind doing. How can I find my passion? Do I not know enough of myself to be throwing myself at the wind with no direction? Am I...

Linh P.’s Avatar
Linh P. Nov 07, 2021 214 views

Do you have any tips for staying motivated and focus?

As a senior and high school student juggling many things at once, I often lose motivation and struggle with procrastination. I'm trying to get myself back together but it's very hard to stay motivated. #tips #life-advice #motivation

Kalysta L.’s Avatar
Kalysta L. Oct 20, 2021 167 views

How can I become more motivated to read or write?

Sometimes I feel as though I have no motivation to read or write, even though I enjoy it. Does anyone know how I can gain that motivation? Thanks!

#reading #writing #motivation

hannah L.’s Avatar
hannah L. Oct 06, 2021 188 views

how can i get more motivated?

#work #motivation

kaden T.’s Avatar
kaden T. Oct 05, 2021 147 views

how to get motivation?

I have none. I think building a youtube channel would be fun but I don't have the motivation to do it. #motivation

Jonathan R.’s Avatar
Jonathan R. Jun 22, 2021 376 views

What can I do to motivate myself more?

Well I do stuff just not what I want or even if I want to I just don't feel happy about. #motivation

jakyiah H.’s Avatar
jakyiah H. Jun 01, 2021 367 views

Who do you look up to the most , and what qualities do you love about that person?

I am a good person , I am responsible. I communicate with others well. #school #motivation #skills

Joshua S.’s Avatar
Joshua S. May 18, 2021 211 views

What should I do when I get out of high school to get on my career goal?

I am a chill and relaxed person. I like music and sports. #music #motivation #mo #career #high-school tivation #social-media

Jabari W.’s Avatar
Jabari W. May 05, 2021 184 views

How can I make my learning seem interesting enough to stay focused

I want to be able to accomplish my goals and stay focused #motivation

Angel C.’s Avatar
Angel C. Apr 28, 2021 202 views

I just want to advance study about my course mechanical engineering.

Im angel 20 years old, im out of school youth for about 3 years, then i decide to enroll in TSU online. Now, i just want to learn a lot about my second choice course ( mechanical engineering). #motivation is my parents cause she really want me to be graduate, so she pushing me to study well.

Ron K.’s Avatar
Ron K. Mar 25, 2021 238 views

Any advices? about agribusiness course, cause im a freshmen.

I am now currently struggling in Accounting 1 and I'm having a lack of motivation :'< #agribusiness #agriculture #motivation

Donovan C.’s Avatar
Donovan C. Mar 18, 2021 228 views

What classes should I take if I want to pursue education and training?

I am a middle school student and education and training came up as one of my top job choices after taking a quiz. I enjoy training my friends and my brother, but I also want a career that pays well. #student #student #job #students #career #motivation #education #student-development #training

Resham K.’s Avatar
Resham K. Mar 15, 2021 163 views

Hello there, im still physical therapy student. I'm here to just wanna know which specialty is best and easy in PT all over the globe.

#students #motivation

Kateryna S.’s Avatar
Kateryna S. Mar 03, 2021 1192 views

Tips on how to stay motivated to do work.

#working #tips #motivation

Smangaliso R.’s Avatar
Smangaliso R. Feb 14, 2021 263 views

How can you work with people who did not understand the way you're ?

I'm very shy person slender, like to communicate with people and I have stammers, hard worker… that's all I can say yet about me. #motivation #work #helping-others

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18, 2021 364 views

What makes you interested in your job right now?

Hello! I'm Ms. Tingle at the International Community School. My 5th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks so much!

#jobs #motivation

Abby L.’s Avatar
Abby L. Dec 01, 2020 355 views

Any advice for someone who struggles intensely with motivation when it comes to schoolwork?

Asking on behalf of a friend who is experiencing mental health challenges <3

#motivation #mental-health #college #homework #schoolwork #student-life

Khamari S.’s Avatar
Khamari S. Nov 13, 2020 353 views

What are the secrets behind getting to where you want to be in life?

I am a freshman and high school and I want to know what could I do to become successful in life #career #career-path #motivation #life

Douglas H.’s Avatar
Douglas H. Nov 12, 2020 323 views

What is your greatest strengths?

I like being on time, being flexible, patient, and a hard worker, and communicating with co-workers and supervisors. #jobs #time-management #motivation #work

Yash K.’s Avatar
Yash K. Nov 09, 2020 355 views

How do I stay motivated and go to work with the right attitude and mindset?

#work #mindset #motivation #right attitude

Faith M.’s Avatar
Faith M. Nov 05, 2020 278 views

do you have to do volunteer work if you want to be a counselor?

I'm a Christian who wants to follow Jesus but I'm kind of struggling with that, I want to help and learn about different kind of people. I want to help others and show them that there is always a way to get out of their situations. It's going to be difficult but not impossible. I know that I...

Ja'Kel A.’s Avatar
Ja'Kel A. Nov 05, 2020 220 views

Are most classes in the department reading/writing intensive?

I'm more of a sporty kind of person, I enjoy playing basketball and I can see myself going far because of it. I know there's people in college that enjoy reading/writing but personally I do not. I just want to see if there's more to do other than reading/writing. #skills #motivation

Hannah W.’s Avatar
Hannah W. Nov 02, 2020 221 views

What's the best thing about being a dermatologist?

I don't really know what I want to do when I'm older, but dermatology sounds interesting. I want to know if it's worth it, though. #high-school #dermatology #motivation #medicine

Aiyana R.’s Avatar
Aiyana R. Oct 27, 2020 236 views

How can I have more fun in my job?

I'm a sophomore taking a college and career readiness class and my worries in a job is me working away my years away an losing the fun, intriguing, and full of happiness part of life. I want to be an elementary teacher and I know that will keep anyone on their toes but I want to know how to...

morgan H.’s Avatar
morgan H. Oct 23, 2020 302 views

I am in the 11th grade and I am just beginning to explore my future career, what are some careers and helpful next steps I should consider based on my passions and interests?

At school, I am interested in Science, Politics, and History. My hobbies include reading, skateboarding, and music. A topic I am passionate about is Science I have always been interested in science ever since I was younger. What are some career options that best align with these interests and...

Camila A.’s Avatar
Camila A. Oct 15, 2020 247 views

Do anesthesiologists have to deal with lots of childbirth (adding the anesthesia or IV) during work? Also, is it better to start college at 18/19 right when you graduate high school, or can we worry about it at a different time, what will be the pro's and con's other than finishing earlier?

I am a curious high schooler that wants to know more about my future and job opportunity. I often wonder what would happen if I waited before going to college but also think its definitely better to start college after high school.
#high-school-students #high-school #motivation #school-things

Shashi G.’s Avatar
Shashi G. Sep 17, 2020 446 views

I am an Electrical Engineer, but I was interested in cars and businesses. My professional life and my passions both are different so what should I choose? My professional life or my passion!

I am post graduated student from Electrical Engineering string. #counseling #motivation #career_counseling #path #engineering

Annette L.’s Avatar
Annette L. Sep 16, 2020 438 views

I seem to be having trouble knowing what I want to be/do as a career. Is there any tips I can take/learn to find out what I want to do/be?

I am a senior in high school and have been having trouble not knowing what I want to do since I started high school. I used to be very motivated and inspired to do many things such as drawing, but now I don't feel the same way. I feel stuck or lost and scared for the future. #high-school...

Dandya J.’s Avatar
Dandya J. Sep 04, 2020 522 views

what career would be best for me ?

I am a high school senior & I’m not sure what career I want to do but I enjoy typing, writing, and solving problems. #high-school #career #motivation

Janki P.’s Avatar
Janki P. Jul 31, 2020 405 views

What are some great and important things to remember before applying for an Aerospace Engineering job?

My dream is to become an Aerospace Engineer because planes amazes me every single time. Everytime I see a plane, I wonder how it could lift off when it has 200 or 300 passengers, how it can travel for up to 24 hours without stopping, and etc. I been on planes multiple times and every time I go...