Career Questions tagged Planning

Jordyn B.’s Avatar
Jordyn B. Mar 27 58 views

What organizations would help me the most if I plan on pursuing Nursing?

I plan on studying nursing at Baylor University. #planning...

#help

JWILLY H.’s Avatar
JWILLY H. Mar 17 50 views

What are the best classes to get into planning and managing.

I am a middle school student who took a test that said I would be good at planning and managing. #student #planning...

#managing

Viktor C.’s Avatar
Viktor C. Dec 22, 2020 110 views

I'm in a dilemma if it is worthwhile to pursue international studies during this pandemic

I'm an MSc student in a science degree, and was accepted in an international internship last March. I was hoping the observership will lead to further training abroad. But thinking of the uncertainty due to the pandemic, I'm thinking if it is still worthwhile to plan for an international...

#scientist #tech #uncertainty #planning

Justina B.’s Avatar
Justina B. Nov 18, 2020 94 views

Where can I find job opportunities in Urban Planning?

I have recently graduated college and am looking for job opportunities in my field. #jobs...

#planning

Lamont C.’s Avatar
Lamont C. Nov 05, 2020 84 views

Will there be a collapse in plan A through Z?

Having a back-up plans would get you in a safe way of managing your career planning. #planning...

#event-management

Addie J.’s Avatar
Addie J. Oct 30, 2020 114 views

What plan should I follow to be most successful in life after graduation?

I’m about to be in high school and want to have a set plan to follow so I can be the most successful me after I graduate!...

#planning

Michael W.’s Avatar
Michael W. Aug 24, 2020 110 views

WHAT I PLAN TO DO AFTER SCHOOL?

#planning My plan after graduating high school will be to attempt a shot in college to learn more about music such as MIX AND MASTERING. Because as a artist i rather learn to do it myself than waiting on someone else to do it for me....

#school

Kumar P.’s Avatar
Kumar P. Jul 27, 2020 334 views

CSCP vs CPIM

Would you find an APICS CPIM certification, or a CSCP certification, to be more useful? Which is more in-demand by more employers? Which enables more career flexibility? Which most easily translates to project manager experience? #manufacturing #supplychain #planning...

#logistics

Brittany S.’s Avatar
Brittany S. Jul 20, 2020 216 views

What's the best advice you can give to help plan a career rather than just work to keep a job?

I have always envisioned myself having a successful career, except I don't know how to make a plan. I'm in college studying psychology and criminal justice and want to have a career that highlights both of these fields. How do I plan for my future? #career #success #career-counseling...

#future #motivation #career-plan #career-path #july20 #happiness #planning #advice #psychology

Paloma G.’s Avatar
Paloma G. Apr 24, 2020 415 views

How do you know you found the perfect career that suits you best and what can I do to make sure I found the perfect career for me? During a pandemic, would my decision be more what benefits me financially or what makes me happy?

Hello my name is Paloma and as of right now I am a sophomore in high school. I'm not too sure what I want to do or pursue as a career now that I am thinking of it. I will like to gain some knowledge and maybe advice as to how you knew and chose what you wanted to pursue. With so many choices...

#planning #career-choice #college #career-counseling

Maria R.’s Avatar
Maria R. Feb 21, 2020 359 views

I'm looking to increase the amount of exposure teens like me (17) have to coding and computer sciences so they can take it into account when thinking about their future like I'm doing. What could be the best way to do so?

I've thought about this a lot and I think organizing a workshop in schools that do not include computer science courses in their curriculum is the way to go. During the workshops, students will be taught to program in certain languages by experts, although I still nee a lot more planning. I am...

#volunteer #computer-software #technology #planning #computer-science #education #computer

Caitlin P.’s Avatar
Caitlin P. Jul 12, 2018 1193 views

What part of your job do you love the most?

I am an incoming freshman (Undeclared) with interests in Civil Engineering, Environmental Policy, Biostatistics, Data Science, Sociology, Public Health, Entrepreneurship, Product Design, Network Administration, and Financial Analyst & Planning. I am exploring different career possibilities...

#health #financial #stem #civil #engineering #major #science #network #entrepreneurship #product #biostatistics #business #planning #analyst #sociology #data #public-health #administration #environmental #policy #design #undeclared #public

Kaylee H.’s Avatar
Kaylee H. Oct 17, 2018 358 views

How can I unlearn perfectionism or use it for good in the career field of event planning?

I need to unlearn my perfectionism. From my career path in the event planning field, I have lived by the mundane details and the desires to deliver flawless projects, proposals, and ideas. I always carry away deep into my projects and tasks by using all my energy and motivation which drains...

#perfectionism #career #betteroneself #planning #event

Tyler P.’s Avatar
Tyler P. Aug 30, 2018 274 views

How should I go about setting up a payment plan with my school so I have minimum loan damage after graduation

just looking for advice on a decent plan and trying to minimize student loans...

#planning

Andie S.’s Avatar
Andie S. Mar 28, 2018 477 views

What are the first steps in preparing for college after you have accepted their offer?

After you finally submit a deposit to the college that you plan on going to, what are the next steps to prepare for all the different aspects and opportunities that college offers. #planning...

Jakob G.’s Avatar
Jakob G. Mar 14, 2018 428 views

How do I manage sports and classes in college?

I will now have more time in college than in high school. I wanted to know what apps are the best to help me. #collegeapps...

#planning

Connor N.’s Avatar
Connor N. Jan 17, 2018 338 views

How much should I plan?

I know that planning is necessary when thinking about my future, but I also know that a lot of the time things won’t go according to plan. How much effort should a put into planning, whether it’s a week, a month, or a year of my life? #planning...

#life

Matthew I.’s Avatar
Matthew I. May 30, 2017 486 views

Other beneficial careers?

Nursing is a really popular career as it offers a lot of benefits such as high wages and more flexible schedules. However, due to the huge amounts of people applying for this career, it does not seem realistic that everyone will be accepted. What other careers offer these benefits or similar...

#planning #future-careers

Stephanie S.’s Avatar
Stephanie S. Dec 29, 2016 655 views

Whats better- getting more sleep before your test or staying up all night studying?

I am a student athlete and often crunched for time when it comes to studying! I am usually very tired and opt for sleeping before the test but I always wonder if I should use those six hours of sleep to study more. #college #school #time-management #work-life-balance #planning #studying #time...

#study-tips

Jenah R.’s Avatar
Jenah R. Oct 24, 2016 471 views

What are the statistics of a Chemical Engineer ending up in a leadership role within industry?

I am planning on majoring in Chemical Engineering because I am very drawn to the idea of being offered a new challenge at work every day. I am a problem solver and want to relate that skill to the real world. However, I am also very drawn to the business world, and would like to eventually end...

#planning #career #business #engineering

Kendall R.’s Avatar
Kendall R. May 26, 2016 564 views

How can I get college assistance and a plan?

I know what I would like to study and pursue, I just have no idea in what the first step to getting there is. #college #management #advice #language #planning #support...

#asl

Aylin N.’s Avatar
Aylin N. May 26, 2016 616 views

when is a good time to start my career path/plan?

I'm going to be a senior this fall and i want to start taking my future more seriously and start planning my career path. #career #career-path...

#planning

Kevin C.’s Avatar
Kevin C. May 24, 2016 676 views
Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. May 24, 2016 732 views

In terms of event advertising, what are some key tips to help promote and increase participant turn-out?

I served as President and Director of Marketing for my Residence Hall Council. As result, I had to make several flyers promoting the events we were hosting. Thanks to some of my prior art and design classes, I had some understanding of what captured people's attentions. However, I knew there...

#service #marketing #commercial #advertising #event-planning #promotion #planning #outdoor-recreation

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. May 24, 2016 665 views

How could I incorporate the progressively expanding world of technology into an Recreation and Leisure Services based career?

I am an Outdoor Recreation major. Right now in class, we are heavily debating the fight against technology and outdoor services. I believe that electronic technology is something that we can no longer "fight," but rather embrace and use it to promote other existing aspects of life. What...

#sport-psychology #outdoor-recreation #planning #tech-pr #event-planning #psychology #tech

Caitlyn K.’s Avatar
Caitlyn K. May 21, 2016 538 views

How stressful is a career in event planning?

I've heard it can be stressful. And I've experienced a little of the stress myself. But I'm wondering if it's worth the stress, and if it's really as stressful as they say it is. #event-planning #planning...

#stress

ARBAB K.’s Avatar
ARBAB K. May 10, 2016 786 views