Career Questions tagged Planning

Caitlin P.’s Avatar
Caitlin P. Jul 12, 2018 348 views

What part of your job do you love the most?

I am an incoming freshman (Undeclared) with interests in Civil Engineering, Environmental Policy, Biostatistics, Data Science, Sociology, Public Health, Entrepreneurship, Product Design, Network Administration, and Financial Analyst & Planning. I am exploring different career possibilities...

#entrepreneurship #environmental #major #stem #public #planning #data #health #business #undeclared #network #public-health #biostatistics #civil #administration #science #policy #design #financial #engineering #sociology #product #analyst

Kaylee H.’s Avatar
Kaylee H. Oct 17, 2018 163 views

How can I unlearn perfectionism or use it for good in the career field of event planning?

I need to unlearn my perfectionism. From my career path in the event planning field, I have lived by the mundane details and the desires to deliver flawless projects, proposals, and ideas. I always carry away deep into my projects and tasks by using all my energy and motivation which drains...

#event #perfectionism #betteroneself #career #planning

Tyler P.’s Avatar
Tyler P. Aug 30, 2018 149 views

How should I go about setting up a payment plan with my school so I have minimum loan damage after graduation

just looking for advice on a decent plan and trying to minimize student loans...

#planning

Andie S.’s Avatar
Andie S. Mar 28, 2018 315 views

What are the first steps in preparing for college after you have accepted their offer?

After you finally submit a deposit to the college that you plan on going to, what are the next steps to prepare for all the different aspects and opportunities that college offers. #planning...

Jakob G.’s Avatar
Jakob G. Mar 14, 2018 261 views

How do I manage sports and classes in college?

I will now have more time in college than in high school. I wanted to know what apps are the best to help me. #collegeapps...

#planning

Connor N.’s Avatar
Connor N. Jan 17, 2018 213 views

How much should I plan?

I know that planning is necessary when thinking about my future, but I also know that a lot of the time things won’t go according to plan. How much effort should a put into planning, whether it’s a week, a month, or a year of my life? #planning...

#life

Matthew I.’s Avatar
Matthew I. May 30, 2017 344 views

Other beneficial careers?

Nursing is a really popular career as it offers a lot of benefits such as high wages and more flexible schedules. However, due to the huge amounts of people applying for this career, it does not seem realistic that everyone will be accepted. What other careers offer these benefits or similar...

#future-careers #planning

Stephanie S.’s Avatar
Stephanie S. Dec 29, 2016 528 views

Whats better- getting more sleep before your test or staying up all night studying?

I am a student athlete and often crunched for time when it comes to studying! I am usually very tired and opt for sleeping before the test but I always wonder if I should use those six hours of sleep to study more. #college #school #time-management #work-life-balance #planning #studying #time...

#study-tips

Jenah R.’s Avatar
Jenah R. Oct 24, 2016 365 views

What are the statistics of a Chemical Engineer ending up in a leadership role within industry?

I am planning on majoring in Chemical Engineering because I am very drawn to the idea of being offered a new challenge at work every day. I am a problem solver and want to relate that skill to the real world. However, I am also very drawn to the business world, and would like to eventually end...

#engineering #business #career #planning

Kendall R.’s Avatar
Kendall R. May 26, 2016 453 views

How can I get college assistance and a plan?

I know what I would like to study and pursue, I just have no idea in what the first step to getting there is. #college #management #advice #language #planning #support...

#asl

Aylin N.’s Avatar
Aylin N. May 26, 2016 509 views

when is a good time to start my career path/plan?

I'm going to be a senior this fall and i want to start taking my future more seriously and start planning my career path. #career #career-path...

#planning

Kevin C.’s Avatar
Kevin C. May 24, 2016 562 views

What are some of the best strategies you can provide people who are going into college and want to be succesfull not only in threw their journey but at the same time after their journey after college and into the real work world?

I want to be better prepared for when my first day of college comes up and after college i want to be better prepared so i can enter the work world or the real world with strategies to be succesfull #college #civil-engineering #strategy #success #motivation...

#planning

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. May 24, 2016 608 views

In terms of event advertising, what are some key tips to help promote and increase participant turn-out?

I served as President and Director of Marketing for my Residence Hall Council. As result, I had to make several flyers promoting the events we were hosting. Thanks to some of my prior art and design classes, I had some understanding of what captured people's attentions. However, I knew there...

#advertising #outdoor-recreation #service #marketing #planning #event-planning #promotion #commercial

Sarah Y.’s Avatar
Sarah Y. May 24, 2016 528 views

How could I incorporate the progressively expanding world of technology into an Recreation and Leisure Services based career?

I am an Outdoor Recreation major. Right now in class, we are heavily debating the fight against technology and outdoor services. I believe that electronic technology is something that we can no longer "fight," but rather embrace and use it to promote other existing aspects of life. What...

#tech-pr #outdoor-recreation #sport-psychology #psychology #tech #planning #event-planning

Caitlyn K.’s Avatar
Caitlyn K. May 21, 2016 439 views

How stressful is a career in event planning?

I've heard it can be stressful. And I've experienced a little of the stress myself. But I'm wondering if it's worth the stress, and if it's really as stressful as they say it is. #event-planning #planning...

#stress

ARBAB K.’s Avatar
ARBAB K. May 10, 2016 602 views

How to get a Co-op Job in BIM(Construction) Industry

Student at GBC BIM Management Program #civil-engineering #architect #construction #planning #bim...

#revit

Toni F.’s Avatar
Toni F. May 03, 2016 432 views

How do i plan my goals ?

Career helper...

#planning

shannah T.’s Avatar
shannah T. Feb 24, 2016 628 views

how early should someone in high school start making portifilos?

it's just a question that just came to me and i was just wondering because when i find the answer i can help me by letting me know if should start now or a little later in my high school years. #internships #art #fashion #success...

#planning

Ahmed M.’s Avatar
Ahmed M. Oct 19, 2015 916 views

what licence is required to be a Lawyer?

l am career planning #career...

#planning

Ahmed M.’s Avatar
Ahmed M. Oct 19, 2015 630 views

what degree to become in a Lawyer?

so i can choose the right college courses ? #career...

#planning

Alexis D.’s Avatar
Alexis D. Mar 19, 2015 646 views

If I want to pursue a career as a mathematician, what is the best step to take after I graduate from college?

I am a high school senior who plans on majoring in mathematics in college because I want to be a mathematician. #finance #mathematics #planning...

#mathematician