Career Questions tagged Construction

Landen D.’s Avatar
Landen D. Aug 26 62 views

What classes should I take for carpentry?

My school has a few carpentry classes but I took them all and was wandering if there were any carpentry classes after high school. #carpentry...

#construction

Domenica V.’s Avatar
Domenica V. May 19 102 views

What are some pros and cons of working as a Facilities Technician or working in Facility Maintenance

I am a student at Job Corps and my vocation is Facility Maintenance and I wanted to know what the pros and cons for this vocation is as a reference for what career pathways I can take. #construction...

#career

Domenica V.’s Avatar
Domenica V. May 14 270 views

How have you been able to accomplish what you have thus far?

I'm getting certifications for both construction and auto mechanics and I want to open my business for either or. #business #construction...

#automotive

Domenica V.’s Avatar
Domenica V. May 14 417 views

How can you determine what career is best for you?

Building things and finding solutions to problems are things I like as well as being able to help people. I plan on opening a business whether it is in auto mechanics or construction. #construction #business #automotive...

#career

Mikhail S.’s Avatar
Mikhail S. Mar 13 116 views

What steps should i take for a Project Manager career in construction?

I am a civil engineer from Russia. I have very good experience in Russia. But I think that I need to start my career from entry-level at construction in the US. I want to see the way that I need to go. Sincerely yours Michael. #career #construction...

#job

Adan H.’s Avatar
Adan H. Mar 09 139 views
Zachery S.’s Avatar
Zachery S. Feb 12 104 views
drake H.’s Avatar
drake H. Jan 23 110 views

what is the hardest part of construction

I am in job corps looking in to construction and want to know what is the hardest part...

#construction

Blake D.’s Avatar
Blake D. Dec 12, 2019 167 views

How much does a construction worker make?

I go to a program where I make stuff and learn what to do....

#construction

Caleb D.’s Avatar
Caleb D. Dec 12, 2019 103 views

How do I become a great construction worker

Hard worker Hands on work #construction went to ed tech to learn about it...

#work

Micheal G.’s Avatar
Micheal G. Dec 04, 2019 128 views
Brennan F.’s Avatar
Brennan F. Nov 22, 2019 87 views
Nick V.’s Avatar
Nick V. Nov 20, 2019 104 views
Nick V.’s Avatar
Nick V. Nov 20, 2019 89 views
shayla H.’s Avatar
shayla H. Nov 15, 2019 138 views

What physical requirements are needed for the cement masonry field?

I'm currently a Job Corps student in Washington state. I've been looking into the different trades to figure out what field I'd like to get into. So far my interests have been cement masonry, and forestry. I would appreciate your perspective on the practical aspects of working in cement. I have...

#construction #job-search

joshua A.’s Avatar
joshua A. Nov 15, 2019 97 views

Whats a normal day for someone doing underwater welding

I'm starting welding training soon and I'm thinking about underwater welding but I don't know much about it...

#construction

olivia B.’s Avatar
olivia B. Nov 15, 2019 221 views
JACOB C.’s Avatar
JACOB C. Nov 02, 2019 99 views

manufacturing equipment

i'm needing manufacturing equipment for my board game, large scale printers, card packing machines, equipment that vacuum seals the cards, equipment to make the boxes the game will go in ect.. this is a whole new thing for me and i'm need to identify the various equipment i will need to get...

#construction #broadcast-media #video-game-design #game-design #video-games