Career Questions tagged Construction

Tyler C.’s Avatar
Tyler C. Jul 27 43 views

How do i work harder

Im already a hard worker but i wanna learn what i can do to work harder #work #social-work...

#construction

Alan A.’s Avatar
Alan A. Jul 26 35 views

Will it be exactly what i researched it would be?

My name is Alan Alfaro, i'm from Marfa Texas and really all i want to do is just have a successful career on facility maintenance. I didn't finish high school and i signed up for Job Corps because they are a step in getting a career of my choosing and helping out with my education....

#construction #facility

Reighan M.’s Avatar
Reighan M. Jun 24 61 views

Looking into the fields of electricians, electrical engineers, and/or teachers (wanting to teach mathematics, so any math teachers of any kind are more then welcome)...feel free to message me.

My first name is said like president Reagan but spelled differently. I'm a graduate from during the 2020 pandemic. I'm a black female who also has mild autism, and I'm also Muslim in the Islamic faith (I honestly hope there is very little discrimination but just in case I'm putting honest facts...

#math #career #teaching #teachers #construction #education #engineers #electricians #electrical #jobcorps

andre T.’s Avatar
andre T. Jun 24 50 views

What kind of training do i need to become a carpenter

I just want to know what it takes to become a well payed carpenter....

#construction

Eli L.’s Avatar
Eli L. Apr 19 87 views
Eli L.’s Avatar
Eli L. Apr 19 100 views

Would you recommend college for construction?

I'm very hands on and don't like school....

#construction

Eli L.’s Avatar
Eli L. Apr 05 133 views

What type of college is required with construction?

I'm a hands on person, and don't like much book work or reading....

#construction

Javen B.’s Avatar
Javen B. Dec 21, 2020 225 views

What does it take to become a roofer

I am in high school and trying to start my own business in roofing. What steps do I need to take to get to that stage. #roofer #construction...

#high-school

Frankie J.’s Avatar
Frankie J. Nov 05, 2020 199 views

What kind of Field of work would i do better in?

I'm a senior, I have taken three construction classes along side with two classes of auto mechanics I excelled in both. To me personally I'm more of a hands on worker and would like to see the possible outline of jobs that I could be interested in going in to....

#construction

deejay L.’s Avatar
deejay L. Oct 07, 2020 138 views

What does it take to become a Navy Construction machinist

how can I become a Navy construction machinist? #navy...

#construction

Landen D.’s Avatar
Landen D. Aug 26, 2020 189 views

What classes should I take for carpentry?

My school has a few carpentry classes but I took them all and was wandering if there were any carpentry classes after high school. #carpentry...

#construction

Domenica V.’s Avatar
Domenica V. May 19, 2020 360 views

What are some pros and cons of working as a Facilities Technician or working in Facility Maintenance

I am a student at Job Corps and my vocation is Facility Maintenance and I wanted to know what the pros and cons for this vocation is as a reference for what career pathways I can take. #construction...

#career

Domenica V.’s Avatar
Domenica V. May 14, 2020 419 views

How have you been able to accomplish what you have thus far?

I'm getting certifications for both construction and auto mechanics and I want to open my business for either or. #business #construction...

#automotive

Domenica V.’s Avatar
Domenica V. May 14, 2020 866 views

How can you determine what career is best for you?

Building things and finding solutions to problems are things I like as well as being able to help people. I plan on opening a business whether it is in auto mechanics or construction. #construction #business #automotive...

#career

Mikhail S.’s Avatar
Mikhail S. Mar 13, 2020 239 views

What steps should i take for a Project Manager career in construction?

I am a civil engineer from Russia. I have very good experience in Russia. But I think that I need to start my career from entry-level at construction in the US. I want to see the way that I need to go. Sincerely yours Michael. #career #construction...

#job