Career Questions tagged Communication

Rachel L.’s Avatar
Rachel L. Rachel L. Jul 12 68 views

Can you work under pressure

Hard working,passion person and I have good communication #communication #broadcast-media #sports #business...

#work

Alyssa D.’s Avatar
Alyssa D. Alyssa D. Jun 29 72 views

Is a sociology degree helpful for public relations?

Hi, My name is Alyssa. I am a 25-year-old student who is almost ready to transfer to a #communication university to finish my bachelor's. I currently will hold 2 AAs in communication studies and sociology. My goal is to work with the public ultimately. I want to help with charitable campaigns,...

#sociology #law #public-relations

g L.’s Avatar
g L. g L. Sep 10, 2020 157 views

Is Atlanta a good place to do Public Relations?

I am planning on going to college in Atlanta after I graduate high school because that's where I want to live. I'm a bit skeptical because I don't know if places in Atlanta or Georgia as a whole have god public relations jobs... #marketing #communication #business #public relations...

#placestolive

Kelly W.’s Avatar
Kelly W. Kelly W. Jul 17, 2020 186 views

How to build a good relationship with your professors?

I heading into university and due to Covid-19, my first semester is going to be online. Of course, there are going to be many obstacles but the most troubling is connecting with professors. I want to get to know them as well as making myself known and that I want to excel in their class. But I...

#firstyear #professors #communication #july20

Jessica H.’s Avatar
Jessica H. Jessica H. Jul 10, 2020 178 views

What does success look like in your position?

I want to learn about what success looks like in different...

Nashaela W.’s Avatar
Nashaela W. Nashaela W. Jul 09, 2020 201 views

What is the toughest part of your job?

I am a hard worker who likes to work at my own pace but I can work with challenges but since I have issues with getting my ideas across with other people. I'm great at adapting to new things and I love art, writing and any type of job that allows me to be able to express my thoughts in a...

#artist #communication

Isolena U.’s Avatar
Isolena U. Isolena U. May 14, 2020 356 views
Monique M.’s Avatar
Monique M. Monique M. May 06, 2020 368 views

What are my career options for a double major of advertising/public relations and political science?

I am entering my junior year of college with a major in advertising/public relations and a minor (possible double major) in political science. I am active with several nonprofit organizations that deal with issues in public health, such as gun violence prevention and climate change. I am an...

#career #college #politics #college-major #communication

Abby V.’s Avatar
Abby V. Abby V. May 01, 2020 186 views

What is a pathway that could lead to a career in health communication?

I am a first-year university student studying Communication and Media with a strong interest in science & medicine, in terms of how topics such as these are presented to the general public # #medicine...

#communication

Mena L.’s Avatar
Mena L. Mena L. Apr 25, 2020 212 views

I am an English Literature Student who wants to work for the SDGs. What should I do?

I am a creative problem-solving person and I study literature. I want to work in international organizations for any good global causes related to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals to eradicate poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. However, I am not a specialist. Is it...

#international-organizations #startups #sustainability #ngos #career #humanitarian #specialist #generalist #communication

Ihesinachi O.’s Avatar
Ihesinachi O. Ihesinachi O. Apr 24, 2020 280 views

What's the best way to get work experience during the pandemic?

I'm a 1st year politics and criminology student looking to get work experience in PR, media, communications or politics #communication...

#work

Rachael J.’s Avatar
Rachael J. Rachael J. Mar 26, 2020 181 views
COdy T.’s Avatar
COdy T. COdy T. Jan 28, 2020 381 views

How do you get rich?

I play basketball but i want to go into business and marketing. #marketing #business #sports #business-management...

#communication

laverdis C.’s Avatar
laverdis C. laverdis C. Jan 27, 2020 236 views

what job is best for me?

i am a harder worker who focus on the task at hand. I like to help people with there problems I'm always keeping a smile on somebody's face and I am good with people. #communication...

#social-work

Madison P.’s Avatar
Madison P. Madison P. Nov 22, 2019 257 views

How do I begin networking to become a writer/editor for novels?

I am a young writer trying to figure out how to kick it off as a career. #writing #communication #author...

#journalism