Career Questions tagged Communication

Nashaela W.’s Avatar
Nashaela W. 2 days ago 37 views

What is the toughest part of your job?

I am a hard worker who likes to work at my own pace but I can work with challenges but since I have issues with getting my ideas across with other people. I'm great at adapting to new things and I love art, writing and any type of job that allows me to be able to express my thoughts in a...

#artist #communication

Isolena U.’s Avatar
Isolena U. May 14 199 views
Monique M.’s Avatar
Monique M. May 06 129 views

What are my career options for a double major of advertising/public relations and political science?

I am entering my junior year of college with a major in advertising/public relations and a minor (possible double major) in political science. I am active with several nonprofit organizations that deal with issues in public health, such as gun violence prevention and climate change. I am an...

#politics #college #communication #career #college-major

Abby V.’s Avatar
Abby V. May 01 56 views

What is a pathway that could lead to a career in health communication?

I am a first-year university student studying Communication and Media with a strong interest in science & medicine, in terms of how topics such as these are presented to the general public # #medicine...

#communication

Mena L.’s Avatar
Mena L. Apr 25 77 views

I am an English Literature Student who wants to work for the SDGs. What should I do?

I am a creative problem-solving person and I study literature. I want to work in international organizations for any good global causes related to the 17 Sustainable Development Goals to eradicate poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. However, I am not a specialist. Is it...

#humanitarian #communication #generalist #career #international-organizations #ngos #specialist #sustainability #startups

Ihesinachi O.’s Avatar
Ihesinachi O. Apr 24 121 views

What's the best way to get work experience during the pandemic?

I'm a 1st year politics and criminology student looking to get work experience in PR, media, communications or politics #communication...

#work

Rachael J.’s Avatar
Rachael J. Mar 26 95 views
COdy T.’s Avatar
COdy T. Jan 28 181 views

How do you get rich?

I play basketball but i want to go into business and marketing. #marketing #business #sports #business-management...

#communication

laverdis C.’s Avatar
laverdis C. Jan 27 106 views

what job is best for me?

i am a harder worker who focus on the task at hand. I like to help people with there problems I'm always keeping a smile on somebody's face and I am good with people. #communication...

#social-work

Madison P.’s Avatar
Madison P. Nov 22, 2019 144 views

How do I begin networking to become a writer/editor for novels?

I am a young writer trying to figure out how to kick it off as a career. #writing #communication #author...

#journalism

carmyn C.’s Avatar
carmyn C. Sep 06, 2019 99 views
Fiepre C.’s Avatar
Fiepre C. Aug 29, 2019 89 views

I think I might have to make my own career

So I want to major in international relations and chemistry. I love them both equally and I don’t think I could trade off one or the other. I want to live in other countries and work but I don’t know how I’m going to combine the two degrees that I want to get into one full blown job. Also, both...

#job #communication #college-major

Edelyn J.’s Avatar
Edelyn J. Aug 26, 2019 142 views

How do I start a conversation when I don’t know what to say?

When I have something to say or an idea I don’t say it because the people who I’m with are still talking about theirs. And when I try to say my ideas I feel like they aren’t interested. When it all quiet and somehow awkward, how do I start a conversation when I have no idea what to say?...

#conversation #networking #career #communication

Larmie S.’s Avatar
Larmie S. Jul 17, 2019 166 views

How do I become an international reporter?

I am considering going to law school to combine it with my BA in broadcast journalism, is that advisable? #communication...

#international

M A.’s Avatar
M A. Jun 18, 2019 148 views

Is neuroscience a required major in labor market?

Where do I work when I graduate ? And how about the job chances in that field? I hope you answer my question and thank you #communication #college #psychology #neuroscience #biology...

#major