Career Questions tagged Communication

Rachael J.’s Avatar
Rachael J. Mar 26 34 views
COdy T.’s Avatar
COdy T. Jan 28 126 views

How do you get rich?

I play basketball but i want to go into business and marketing. #marketing #business #sports #business-management...

#communication

laverdis C.’s Avatar
laverdis C. Jan 27 68 views

what job is best for me?

i am a harder worker who focus on the task at hand. I like to help people with there problems I'm always keeping a smile on somebody's face and I am good with people. #communication...

#social-work

Annapoorna M.’s Avatar
Annapoorna M. Jan 17 42 views
Madison P.’s Avatar
Madison P. Nov 22, 2019 111 views

How do I begin networking to become a writer/editor for novels?

I am a young writer trying to figure out how to kick it off as a career. #writing #communication #author...

#journalism

carmyn C.’s Avatar
carmyn C. Sep 06, 2019 69 views
Fiepre C.’s Avatar
Fiepre C. Aug 29, 2019 74 views

I think I might have to make my own career

So I want to major in international relations and chemistry. I love them both equally and I don’t think I could trade off one or the other. I want to live in other countries and work but I don’t know how I’m going to combine the two degrees that I want to get into one full blown job. Also, both...

#job #communication #college-major

Edelyn J.’s Avatar
Edelyn J. Aug 26, 2019 114 views

How do I start a conversation when I don’t know what to say?

When I have something to say or an idea I don’t say it because the people who I’m with are still talking about theirs. And when I try to say my ideas I feel like they aren’t interested. When it all quiet and somehow awkward, how do I start a conversation when I have no idea what to say?...

#conversation #networking #communication #career

Larmie S.’s Avatar
Larmie S. Jul 17, 2019 134 views

How do I become an international reporter?

I am considering going to law school to combine it with my BA in broadcast journalism, is that advisable? #communication...

#international

M A.’s Avatar
M A. Jun 18, 2019 112 views

Is neuroscience a required major in labor market?

Where do I work when I graduate ? And how about the job chances in that field? I hope you answer my question and thank you #communication #college #psychology #neuroscience #biology...

#major

Angel W.’s Avatar
Angel W. Apr 28, 2019 105 views
Kimberly G.’s Avatar
Kimberly G. Apr 10, 2019 198 views

Im not sure what entails in getting a communications degree/ as a major ?

I want to know more about the careers availible with this degree. I am also a more creative person and want to know if careers with this degree will allow me to be more creative. #college #communication #career-choice #degree...

#career

Leah A.’s Avatar
Leah A. Mar 22, 2019 124 views

How to talk to your boss about the restrictions in your position and limitations that your boss is causing?

I work as a web designer for a professor and I'm trying to replace a video recorder widget that broke before I got hired. The most I can actually do is just keep sending him recommendations about which ones to look at. But I don't have the capabilities to do a trail run of premium versions of...

#web #college #communication #work