Career Questions tagged Ucla

Carmilia M.’s Avatar
Carmilia M. May 15, 2018

What is the quality of UCLA's nursing school?

Is the education UCLA provides for nursing really valuable in the nursing field? #nursing #ucla...

Seneca R.’s Avatar
Seneca R. Mar 26, 2018

What are the cons to attending UCLA?

What are some things that you wish you knew before attending UCLA? How did you adapt to these surprises? What advice would you give to a prospective freshman? If you had known these cons, would it have changed your decision to attend UCLA? How is life after graduating from UCLA? #ucla...

#college-selection #college

Seneca R.’s Avatar
Seneca R. Mar 26, 2018

Should I go to a more expensive, prestigious school for the experience and opportunities, or take a more affordable route so that I will have less financial burden in the future?

I got accepted to UCLA, however, I am wondering if it is worthwhile to attend UCLA if it means that I will create more debt for myself in the future. I want the diversity, club organizations, experience, and research opportunities that it offers (I am an Undeclared- Life Sciences major at the...

#undeclared #affordablility #ucla #college-selection #choosing-a-college #college #experience #college-advice

Asad W.’s Avatar
Asad W. Jan 14, 2018

How hard is it to Double Major at UCLA?

I am looking to major in both Civil Engineering and Business, and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience or could offer advice #technology...

#ucla

Sophie E.’s Avatar
Sophie E. Jan 10, 2018

What do u have to do and work on to get into UCLA? What are the requirements and what do they like to see from a student?

I am in 9th grade and it is a little early to be thinking about college but I want to start working on everything to have good grades and other stuff so I could get into UCLA and I would like to know what I have to do to get to that level. So I could get in cause I really want to go to UCLA....

#college-major #ucla

Nada D.’s Avatar
Nada D. Dec 26, 2016

Which university is better USC or UCLA and what are the pros and cons of both?

At the moment the most appealing choices I have are USC and UCLA so I want to know which one is better and if that can't be determined what are the pros and cons of each weighed against each other. This is mainly for curiosity's sake but I am also genuinely interested in the matter. #university...

#pros #usc #cons #higher-education #ucla

Jed Y.’s Avatar
Jed Y. Oct 31, 2016

Can one go into a good college like UCSD or UCLA without taking calculus or psychics?

I found out too late on what I wanted to be but I want to get into UCLA or UCSD. Is there a way where I can get into the school and learn about engineering there? #engineering #college-major #college-admissions #ucla...

#ucsd

Rama ..’s Avatar
Rama .. Apr 29, 2014

What can I do to increase my chances of getting into an amazing university?

Hi, I'm a sophomore in high school. I feel like it's too late for me to get into a great university and that all my opportunities to do something extraordinary have been missed. I was wondering if there is anything I can do this upcoming summer and junior year so that my application for college...

#berkeley #college #college-applications #university #ucla