Career Questions tagged Undeclared

Seneca R.’s Avatar
Seneca R. Mar 26, 2018 248 views

Should I go to a more expensive, prestigious school for the experience and opportunities, or take a more affordable route so that I will have less financial burden in the future?

I got accepted to UCLA, however, I am wondering if it is worthwhile to attend UCLA if it means that I will create more debt for myself in the future. I want the diversity, club organizations, experience, and research opportunities that it offers (I am an Undeclared- Life Sciences major at the...

#college-advice #college-selection #undeclared #affordablility #college #choosing-a-college #experience #ucla

Jesus V.’s Avatar
Jesus V. Jul 28, 2016 794 views

What is better: going into a four-year university as "undeclared" or going to a community college for the first two years of school?

I am a senior in high school, and I don't know what I want to study in college. I'm currently taking IB classes which should cover my freshman year in college. I have an easy access to a community college system. I also have a high probability of getting into a 4 year school, economically...

#undeclared #undergraduate

Abner O.’s Avatar
Abner O. Mar 17, 2015 813 views

To whomever it may apply to, how did you know what career path of psychology to pursue?

I am a senior in high school right now and I am searching some potential career opportunities for after a I graduate college. However, although I do have time to decide what to do with my life, I fear that I will not know what will interest me the best when deciding what direction of psychology...

#undeclared #careers #psychology