Career Questions tagged Undeclared

Anthony S.’s Avatar
Anthony S. Jun 28 79 views

I'm a 3rd year in college and I dont know if I should I keep my major, switch it, or become Undeclared for now?

I am a 3rd year in college recently I have upgraded my major from pre-psychology to psychology. The thing is that I'm not sure if I want to stick with Psychology , because I really don't know what I want to do anymore and am not sure if this is the right major for me anymore. Some majors I'm...

#psychology #college #biology #research #college-major #major #business #university #undeclared

Jack W.’s Avatar
Jack W. May 15 47 views

What are the benefits of starting University within the Undeclared Arts, as compared to starting in one area of the arts, Does give the same experience?

Thinking of going into the arts and social sciences, but I am unsure of a single area as compared to the undeclared arts. #undeclared...

Seneca R.’s Avatar
Seneca R. Mar 26, 2018 308 views

Should I go to a more expensive, prestigious school for the experience and opportunities, or take a more affordable route so that I will have less financial burden in the future?

I got accepted to UCLA, however, I am wondering if it is worthwhile to attend UCLA if it means that I will create more debt for myself in the future. I want the diversity, club organizations, experience, and research opportunities that it offers (I am an Undeclared- Life Sciences major at the...

#choosing-a-college #affordablility #college #college-advice #ucla #undeclared #college-selection #experience

Jesus V.’s Avatar
Jesus V. Jul 28, 2016 880 views

What is better: going into a four-year university as "undeclared" or going to a community college for the first two years of school?

I am a senior in high school, and I don't know what I want to study in college. I'm currently taking IB classes which should cover my freshman year in college. I have an easy access to a community college system. I also have a high probability of getting into a 4 year school, economically...

#undeclared #undergraduate

Abner O.’s Avatar
Abner O. Mar 17, 2015 862 views

To whomever it may apply to, how did you know what career path of psychology to pursue?

I am a senior in high school right now and I am searching some potential career opportunities for after a I graduate college. However, although I do have time to decide what to do with my life, I fear that I will not know what will interest me the best when deciding what direction of psychology...

#careers #psychology #undeclared