Career Questions tagged Undecided

Finding the right school or picking a dream career is difficult. Scroll through the questions and answers and see if there is anyone out there who had the same question....

Harshith A.’s Avatar
Harshith A. Apr 02 88 views

how To finalize on college selection ?

Hi ... I got selected in UCLA for economics and university of Cincinnati for honors LHP program in business analytics with a presendential scholarship. Now I am confused if I should choose college where I don’t pay anything or a big college like LHP which would be a big loan for me ? On what...

#undecided #college

Jalen K.’s Avatar
Jalen K. Mar 24 122 views

Can you help me see what career is best for me?

I'm still undecided and I'm in college. #help #undecided...

charlotte H.’s Avatar
charlotte H. Mar 07 81 views

How to know what industry is the right fit?

As an undergrad, it feels as though there aren't enough opportunities before graduation to figure out what industry is the best fit for me. What sorts of activities would you recommend an undergrad pursue in their limited free time? Or, what have you found to be the most valuable experience to...

#career #undecided #professional #business

Tamra L.’s Avatar
Tamra L. Feb 26 87 views

test about personality

I heard there was a free test to take about your personality and interests to help you decide upon a career but I don't know the name. #undecided #career-exploration...

#career-counseling

Nabil K.’s Avatar
Nabil K. Jan 19 94 views

Can’t decide which courses to take in Grade 10. Need advise on how to know my interest?

s for Grade 10, but I still don’t know what field I want to study at university and can’t decide on any specific career? #undecided...

#career-counseling

Frieda T.’s Avatar
Frieda T. Dec 29, 2019 68 views

What does a public relations person do

unsure what to #art...

#undecided

Mariam A.’s Avatar
Mariam A. Dec 18, 2019 105 views

What should I do in order to simplify my preference if I have several majors in mind that are very different?

As I explored more majors and explored all my interests and how I could pursue them, I settled on a couple which I was told is expected. The thing is my options are extremely varied and do not relate to each other at all which is now causing a problem as i'm choosing my classes for my future...

#university #biology #english #computer_science #cybersecurity #undecided #medicine #journalism #major

Emily F.’s Avatar
Emily F. Nov 14, 2019 83 views

What are the best colleges to go to if I want to go into a career with animals?

I am interested in going into a career with animals. I still am undecided as to what specific profession I would like to go into but I was wondering what some of the better colleges would be to attend to be able to achieve this. #animals #college #undecided...

#career

Ryan R.’s Avatar
Ryan R. Nov 14, 2019 53 views
Eythan F.’s Avatar
Eythan F. Oct 03, 2019 69 views

What should I do if still undecided by next year?

Im still undecided and nothing has caught my eye for what I really want?...

#undecided

Charlotte D.’s Avatar
Charlotte D. Sep 15, 2019 65 views

What career path should I take?

I don't know what I want to do.I thought I wanted to be an engineer,but I'm really good at language arts.I'm not that great at math but I love science.What do I...

#undecided

Lauren L.’s Avatar
Lauren L. Sep 04, 2019 72 views

Are you at a disadvantage if you apply undecided to college?

One of my main concerns is picking a major that I really like and enjoy but my interests are constantly changing so it has become a never ending circle of me going nowhere. My biggest concern is that if I don't know, will that leave me behind other people? #college #undecided...

#majors

Viansa S.’s Avatar
Viansa S. Jul 17, 2019 161 views

What is the process of choosing a major?

I'm not referring to the thought process or experimentation. I'm asking what you have to do in order to declare a major. Is there an administrator who you typically speak to and declare? Can you declare mid-year? If you go in undecided, how long before you have to declare or switch? Is it...

#college-major #college #undecided #major

Jen Z.’s Avatar
Jen Z. May 14, 2019 163 views

How do I choose a major?

I’m the type of person who is interested in everything. Some days I feel artsy and want to major in something related to theater or movies while other days I feel uncreative and want to major in physics. How do I decide? #college-major #major #college...

#undecided

Noelia G.’s Avatar
Noelia G. May 10, 2019 96 views
Noelia G.’s Avatar
Noelia G. Apr 25, 2019 118 views
Candace C.’s Avatar
Candace C. Apr 14, 2019 310 views

Who am I? What am I doing here?

I am struggling with my own individual identity and I have so many career questions. I want to be an astronaut but sometimes I just want to be a policeman. No one really knows what they want to do honestly but I think I might just skip college and be an alien. #astronaut #mars #womenintech...

#stem #science #college #undecided #college-major #career #engineering

Candace C.’s Avatar
Candace C. Apr 13, 2019 137 views

How do I become a data scientist? Should I join Kaggle?

How many people here are on the site because you're doing the Kaggle competition? Curious as to what cities you're from and how your profession was impacted by your college major. #college #college-major #college-major #science...

#undecided

Morrow M.’s Avatar
Morrow M. Mar 01, 2019 96 views

What should I do going into college?

I'm a decent all-round student for my core classes where I will do 1 AP class for all 4 which include English, Social Studies, Math and Science by graduation. I have not done an AP test yet to know what I am good or bad at and I have no clue if it is a good idea to base this decision off these...

#college-planing #undecided #college-advice #career #college

Maddie D.’s Avatar
Maddie D. Feb 14, 2019 201 views

How do I find "my career"?

How do I find what I want to do for a living? What I want to do. #undecided #career-choice...

#career-counseling

Cassidy L.’s Avatar
Cassidy L. Jan 11, 2019 157 views
Emily C.’s Avatar
Emily C. Oct 27, 2018 224 views

Is it okay to go into college undecided?

I've been told by some people that you shouldn't because colleges only take a certain amount of undecided majors, whereas others tell me its completely fine....

#undecided

Lauren L.’s Avatar
Lauren L. Oct 25, 2018 843 views

When making a list, how many majors do you want to keep in mind?

I have many aspirations, each completely different from another. It's hard for me to make a decision because they all have or don't have something that another major does. I would think that narrowing it down would be best when picking a college but....I don't know. I guess you should be...

#undecided #college-major #college-advice #college #major

Lauren S.’s Avatar
Lauren S. Aug 30, 2018 240 views

What are your experiences of going into college undecided?

I'm currently a High School senior and am very much undecided about my future or college major. I plan on going to a local Community College to try to figure out my path. So what are your experiences going in undecided? Should I go the general education route and then transfer to a 4 year with...

#collegemajors #undecided