Career Questions tagged Undecided

Finding the right school or picking a dream career is difficult. Scroll through the questions and answers and see if there is anyone out there who had the same question....

Ariel J.’s Avatar
Ariel J. Nov 05 106 views

How can I decide what my career will be?

At school, I like learning thing in engineering. I like to build things, do outside work. I am passionate about learning new things and getting challenges. I like to know what i am able on doing in the future as a career for myself. #career-choice #career-path #career-choice #undecided...

#constructing #engineering #outsidethings

Maggie Y.’s Avatar
Maggie Y. Aug 26 103 views

How to figure out what industry I want to work in

Not sure about what jobs are suitable for myself...

#undecided

Ted Y.’s Avatar
Ted Y. Jul 23 168 views

I'm thinking I want to study something more technical at university next fall. How do I narrow it down?

I am undecided, so whenever I start describing what I want, it usually seems to me like "engineering", which I know is a broad topic. How do I pick a more specific subsection of engineering or even know if that's right for me? Can somebody explain what jobs you do with any sort of engineering...

#university #engineering #undecided #july20

Ted Y.’s Avatar
Ted Y. Jul 23 82 views

I'm thinking that I want to study something more technical in university (next fall), but I don't know how to choose a more specific topic

Whenever I mention this, people sort of assume I'm looking for a pure hard science like just chemistry or just math or they assume Engineering, which I know is a very broad topic. How do I narrow it down to a more specific field? Has anyone had this problem and had a good method for finding out...

#university #undecided #major

malu J.’s Avatar
malu J. May 26 391 views

How do I know if a community college or University is right for me?

I don't know where I want to go now, so many people have different opinions and they're helpful, but, I am just getting more confused, can someone give me some tips on finding what is right for me? #college #undecided...

#career

Rachel D.’s Avatar
Rachel D. May 26 131 views

What does it mean to be a material science engineer?

I am a senior in high school and I have applied to college as an undecided engineering major. I read an article on material science engineering and I am very intrigued about this field of engineering. #engineering #college #material-science-engineering...

#undecided

Rachel D.’s Avatar
Rachel D. May 26 208 views

How will I know when a specific field of engineering is for me?

I am a senior in high school and I have applied to numerous colleges for engineering. My only problem is that I applied undecided engineering and after hearing numerous colleges talk about the different fields of engineering they offer, I still can't seem to lean towards a field that I like. I...

#stem #engineering #college #undecided

kristen W.’s Avatar
kristen W. May 05 356 views

How do you decide what to major in? If you have more than on option in mind.

Going to college in the fall wanting to know all my options out there available to me....

#undecided

Carly D.’s Avatar
Carly D. Apr 15 247 views

How do I decide on what I want to do for the rest of my life?

I have a wide variety of careers which I am thinking about including #criminal-justice #environmental #parks-and-recreation and #education but I am unsure about what the pros and cons are for each career. I am entering #college as an #undecided major and hope to discover new careers and narrow...

#career-choice

Madison P.’s Avatar
Madison P. Apr 11 115 views

What are my career options that will allow me to travel? How should I go about getting that career?

I’m about to be a junior in high school and I’m still not quite sure what to do after graduation. I would like to have a career in the STEM field but also really want to travel....

#undecided

Harshith A.’s Avatar
Harshith A. Apr 02 211 views

how To finalize on college selection ?

Hi ... I got selected in UCLA for economics and university of Cincinnati for honors LHP program in business analytics with a presendential scholarship. Now I am confused if I should choose college where I don’t pay anything or a big college like LHP which would be a big loan for me ? On what...

#college #undecided

Jalen K.’s Avatar
Jalen K. Mar 24 214 views

Can you help me see what career is best for me?

I'm still undecided and I'm in college. #help #undecided...

charlotte H.’s Avatar
charlotte H. Mar 07 193 views

How to know what industry is the right fit?

As an undergrad, it feels as though there aren't enough opportunities before graduation to figure out what industry is the best fit for me. What sorts of activities would you recommend an undergrad pursue in their limited free time? Or, what have you found to be the most valuable experience to...

#professional #business #undecided #career

Tamra L.’s Avatar
Tamra L. Feb 26 197 views

test about personality

I heard there was a free test to take about your personality and interests to help you decide upon a career but I don't know the name. #undecided #career-exploration...

#career-counseling

Nabil K.’s Avatar
Nabil K. Jan 19 197 views

Can’t decide which courses to take in Grade 10. Need advise on how to know my interest?

s for Grade 10, but I still don’t know what field I want to study at university and can’t decide on any specific career? #undecided...

#career-counseling

Frieda T.’s Avatar
Frieda T. Dec 29, 2019 118 views

What does a public relations person do

unsure what to #art...

#undecided

Mariam A.’s Avatar
Mariam A. Dec 18, 2019 217 views

What should I do in order to simplify my preference if I have several majors in mind that are very different?

As I explored more majors and explored all my interests and how I could pursue them, I settled on a couple which I was told is expected. The thing is my options are extremely varied and do not relate to each other at all which is now causing a problem as i'm choosing my classes for my future...

#university #journalism #cybersecurity #major #medicine #computer_science #biology #undecided #english

Emily F.’s Avatar
Emily F. Nov 14, 2019 136 views

What are the best colleges to go to if I want to go into a career with animals?

I am interested in going into a career with animals. I still am undecided as to what specific profession I would like to go into but I was wondering what some of the better colleges would be to attend to be able to achieve this. #animals #college #undecided...

#career

Ryan R.’s Avatar
Ryan R. Nov 14, 2019 120 views
Eythan F.’s Avatar
Eythan F. Oct 03, 2019 139 views

What should I do if still undecided by next year?

Im still undecided and nothing has caught my eye for what I really want?...

#undecided

Charlotte D.’s Avatar
Charlotte D. Sep 15, 2019 114 views

What career path should I take?

I don't know what I want to do.I thought I wanted to be an engineer,but I'm really good at language arts.I'm not that great at math but I love science.What do I...

#undecided

Lauren L.’s Avatar
Lauren L. Sep 04, 2019 119 views

Are you at a disadvantage if you apply undecided to college?

One of my main concerns is picking a major that I really like and enjoy but my interests are constantly changing so it has become a never ending circle of me going nowhere. My biggest concern is that if I don't know, will that leave me behind other people? #college #undecided...

#majors

Viansa S.’s Avatar
Viansa S. Jul 17, 2019 212 views

What is the process of choosing a major?

I'm not referring to the thought process or experimentation. I'm asking what you have to do in order to declare a major. Is there an administrator who you typically speak to and declare? Can you declare mid-year? If you go in undecided, how long before you have to declare or switch? Is it...

#college-major #college #undecided #major