Career Questions tagged Undecided

Finding the right school or picking a dream career is difficult. Scroll through the questions and answers and see if there is anyone out there who had the same question....

Kiere C.’s Avatar
Kiere C. May 10 105 views

Are there any careers where you can get good pay with, but without needing to go to college?

My main concern is if I need to go to college for any careers I want, which would be freelance illustration (aka taking commissions for a living) or working with animals, like pet-sitting or working/volunteering at shelter(s), and if these would pay well.

Sarah L.’s Avatar
Sarah L. May 08 73 views

How did you know what you’re going to be in the future? What you’re going to study..

So, I’m an 11th grader right now, and I don’t have a clue about what I’m going to study in university. I just want to know how other people found out.

Eboni G.’s Avatar
Eboni G. Feb 04 111 views

Would having a class specific in teaching how to find and utilize resources to benefit the discovery of your career interests be benefitical for college students?

At some point in our lives, we become lost and uncertain about what to do with the rest of our life. Many of us go to college not knowing what we want to major in or what we want to do after we graduate. So, a class that helps students learn more about themselves in a way where it brings out...

Kaitlyn T.’s Avatar
Kaitlyn T. Jan 28 143 views

How do I know what major is right for me?

As per my last question, I’ve been pretty confident in majoring in Business and Communications for a while. But now that I’ve been applying to colleges and such, I feel like it’s a really big commitment and what if I end up not liking that major and career path? How do I know which major calls...

Riya J.’s Avatar
Riya J. Jan 10 209 views

I'm interested in more than one subject and i don't understand what I should choose for my uni course.

Hey! I'm interested in eng lit, psychology, philosophy, films and media, performing arts -dancing and acting, theatre. I'm so torn apart as I'm not able to choose properly. I want to go with my passion but also want to be able to monetize it. Can somebody please guide me? #writing...

jocelyn V.’s Avatar
jocelyn V. Nov 04, 2021 241 views

where can I figure out what I want to do for my career and what I want to do

#career-choice #undecided #career-path I need help because I am a senior in high school and will graduate. #stem #career #college

Lauryn W.’s Avatar
Lauryn W. Oct 13, 2021 288 views

Is it okay to graduate and still be undecided on your career choice?

I am in 11th grade and really want to do something medical but I don't want to wait to late to determine my career path. #career #medicine #undecided #college #career-choice

Kurt Andrey G.’s Avatar
Kurt Andrey G. Oct 05, 2021 176 views

How old were you when you started your career?

I am a 12th grader at Galileo High School and currently choosing a major to the college I will be choosing from.
#Undecided

Qianlin F.’s Avatar
Qianlin F. Sep 16, 2021 190 views

What I can do in the future?

I am very confused about what I should major in college, and I can't find an interest that can be my career. When I look at the major lists of colleges, I don't even know how to choose. How can I figure it out?

#college-major #career #undecided

Kurt Andrey G.’s Avatar
Kurt Andrey G. Sep 14, 2021 163 views

How was it like when choosing your career?

I am interested in the engineering field. I am in 12th grade and I want to have an easygoing career and not a hardworking one.
#undecided

Nadia H.’s Avatar
Nadia H. Sep 10, 2021 212 views

What is the best major to go in for this career?

Wanting to go into photography but still keeping an open mind about what I want to do.
#Photography #college-major #career #undecided

Asia T.’s Avatar
Asia T. Aug 01, 2021 227 views

How do I know what career I want if I have a hard time committing to something.

I like a lot things like doing hair, nails, baking, cooking, and trying new things. #career #undecided

CarRyn G.’s Avatar
CarRyn G. Jul 30, 2021 235 views

Why don't know what I want to do yet?

I am a 10th grader at a really famous school and I don't know what I want to do for a career yet. I have lots of interest but not a particular thing and don't know what I'm truly passionate about. #casstechnician #casstech #career #undecided #career-choice #college

Chandini R.’s Avatar
Chandini R. Jul 04, 2021 275 views

Can you pursue multiple careers?

I'm interested in a variety of potential occupations, but I'm not sure which one to pursue. #career #career-path #career-choice #undecided

Katherine C.’s Avatar
Katherine C. Jun 26, 2021 246 views

How do I begin to narrow down my interest in order to choose a career path?

I'm a rising college student that is majoring in Environmental and Sustainability, although I'm not sure I will remain with this major. I feel clueless as I don't have any passion for a career, and I don't see how I can turn my interests into a career or livelihood. #college #undecided...

Clare D.’s Avatar
Clare D. Jun 25, 2021 221 views

Advice for picking an undergrad major?

Hello! I am trying to pick an undergrad major, and I am very indecisive! Currently, I am looking at many majors ranging from policy to marketing. I love FASHION, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE, ACTIVISM, and PSYCHOLOGY! If anyone knows of any undergrad majors that are vague or versatile enough for me...

Afrina R.’s Avatar
Afrina R. Jun 19, 2021 379 views

What specific jobs can you get from a Marketing Major?

I'm an undecided college student who is interested in marketing.

#college #undecided #college-major #marketing #business

Amanda W.’s Avatar
Amanda W. Jun 15, 2021 352 views

How can I find the most suitable career for me?

I have a general grasp of my interests and hobbies, but I'm not sure how to apply that to helping me choose a career. I want a career that matches my interests as well as my values. #career-path #career-choice #undecided #career-counseling #interests

Ariel J.’s Avatar
Ariel J. Nov 05, 2020 388 views

How can I decide what my career will be?

At school, I like learning thing in engineering. I like to build things, do outside work. I am passionate about learning new things and getting challenges. I like to know what i am able on doing in the future as a career for myself. #career-choice #career-path #career-choice #undecided...