Career Questions tagged Undecided

Finding the right school or picking a dream career is difficult. Scroll through the questions and answers and see if there is anyone out there who had the same question....

CarRyn G.’s Avatar
CarRyn G. CarRyn G. 14 hours ago 36 views

Why don't know what I want to do yet?

I am a 10th grader at a really famous school and I don't know what I want to do for a career yet. I have lots of interest but not a particular thing and don't know what I'm truly passionate about. #casstechnician #casstech #career #undecided #career-choice...

Chandini R.’s Avatar
Chandini R. Chandini R. Jul 04 82 views

Can you pursue multiple careers?

I'm interested in a variety of potential occupations, but I'm not sure which one to pursue. #career #career-path #career-choice...

#undecided

Katherine C.’s Avatar
Katherine C. Katherine C. Jun 26 69 views

How do I begin to narrow down my interest in order to choose a career path?

I'm a rising college student that is majoring in Environmental and Sustainability, although I'm not sure I will remain with this major. I feel clueless as I don't have any passion for a career, and I don't see how I can turn my interests into a career or livelihood. #college #undecided...

#career #college-major

Clare D.’s Avatar
Clare D. Clare D. Jun 25 69 views

Advice for picking an undergrad major?

Hello! I am trying to pick an undergrad major, and I am very indecisive! Currently, I am looking at many majors ranging from policy to marketing. I love FASHION, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE, ACTIVISM, and PSYCHOLOGY! If anyone knows of any undergrad majors that are vague or versatile enough for me...

#psychology #undecided #fashion-design #fashion #highpaying #college #environmentalscience #college-major #major

Amanda W.’s Avatar
Amanda W. Amanda W. Jun 15 126 views

How can I find the most suitable career for me?

I have a general grasp of my interests and hobbies, but I'm not sure how to apply that to helping me choose a career. I want a career that matches my interests as well as my values. #career-path #career-choice #undecided #career-counseling...

#interests

Ariel J.’s Avatar
Ariel J. Ariel J. Nov 05, 2020 262 views

How can I decide what my career will be?

At school, I like learning thing in engineering. I like to build things, do outside work. I am passionate about learning new things and getting challenges. I like to know what i am able on doing in the future as a career for myself. #career-choice #career-path #career-choice #undecided...

#outsidethings #constructing #engineering

Maggie Y.’s Avatar
Maggie Y. Maggie Y. Aug 26, 2020 188 views

How to figure out what industry I want to work in

Not sure about what jobs are suitable for myself...

#undecided

Ted Y.’s Avatar
Ted Y. Ted Y. Jul 23, 2020 259 views

I'm thinking I want to study something more technical at university next fall. How do I narrow it down?

I am undecided, so whenever I start describing what I want, it usually seems to me like "engineering", which I know is a broad topic. How do I pick a more specific subsection of engineering or even know if that's right for me? Can somebody explain what jobs you do with any sort of engineering...

#july20 #undecided #engineering #university

Ted Y.’s Avatar
Ted Y. Ted Y. Jul 23, 2020 183 views

I'm thinking that I want to study something more technical in university (next fall), but I don't know how to choose a more specific topic

Whenever I mention this, people sort of assume I'm looking for a pure hard science like just chemistry or just math or they assume Engineering, which I know is a very broad topic. How do I narrow it down to a more specific field? Has anyone had this problem and had a good method for finding out...

#major #undecided #university

malu J.’s Avatar
malu J. malu J. May 26, 2020 619 views

How do I know if a community college or University is right for me?

I don't know where I want to go now, so many people have different opinions and they're helpful, but, I am just getting more confused, can someone give me some tips on finding what is right for me? #college #undecided...

#career

Rachel D.’s Avatar
Rachel D. Rachel D. May 26, 2020 203 views

What does it mean to be a material science engineer?

I am a senior in high school and I have applied to college as an undecided engineering major. I read an article on material science engineering and I am very intrigued about this field of engineering. #engineering #college #material-science-engineering...

#undecided

Rachel D.’s Avatar
Rachel D. Rachel D. May 26, 2020 367 views

How will I know when a specific field of engineering is for me?

I am a senior in high school and I have applied to numerous colleges for engineering. My only problem is that I applied undecided engineering and after hearing numerous colleges talk about the different fields of engineering they offer, I still can't seem to lean towards a field that I like. I...

#college #undecided #engineering #stem

kristen W.’s Avatar
kristen W. kristen W. May 05, 2020 548 views

How do you decide what to major in? If you have more than on option in mind.

Going to college in the fall wanting to know all my options out there available to me....

#undecided

Carly D.’s Avatar
Carly D. Carly D. Apr 15, 2020 344 views

How do I decide on what I want to do for the rest of my life?

I have a wide variety of careers which I am thinking about including #criminal-justice #environmental #parks-and-recreation and #education but I am unsure about what the pros and cons are for each career. I am entering #college as an #undecided major and hope to discover new careers and narrow...

#career-choice

Madison P.’s Avatar
Madison P. Madison P. Apr 11, 2020 190 views

What are my career options that will allow me to travel? How should I go about getting that career?

I’m about to be a junior in high school and I’m still not quite sure what to do after graduation. I would like to have a career in the STEM field but also really want to travel....

#undecided

Harshith A.’s Avatar
Harshith A. Harshith A. Apr 02, 2020 316 views

how To finalize on college selection ?

Hi ... I got selected in UCLA for economics and university of Cincinnati for honors LHP program in business analytics with a presendential scholarship. Now I am confused if I should choose college where I don’t pay anything or a big college like LHP which would be a big loan for me ? On what...

#college #undecided

Jalen K.’s Avatar
Jalen K. Jalen K. Mar 24, 2020 282 views

Can you help me see what career is best for me?

I'm still undecided and I'm in college. #help #undecided...

charlotte H.’s Avatar
charlotte H. charlotte H. Mar 07, 2020 294 views

How to know what industry is the right fit?

As an undergrad, it feels as though there aren't enough opportunities before graduation to figure out what industry is the best fit for me. What sorts of activities would you recommend an undergrad pursue in their limited free time? Or, what have you found to be the most valuable experience to...

#undecided #career #professional #business

Tamra L.’s Avatar
Tamra L. Tamra L. Feb 26, 2020 273 views

test about personality

I heard there was a free test to take about your personality and interests to help you decide upon a career but I don't know the name. #undecided #career-exploration...

#career-counseling

Nabil K.’s Avatar
Nabil K. Nabil K. Jan 19, 2020 290 views

Can’t decide which courses to take in Grade 10. Need advise on how to know my interest?

s for Grade 10, but I still don’t know what field I want to study at university and can’t decide on any specific career? #undecided...

#career-counseling