Career questions tagged undecided

Finding the right school or picking a dream career is difficult. Scroll through the questions and answers and see if there is anyone out there who had the same question. If not, ask away. Read more Show less
User Avatar
undefined's avatar
Dinesh615 views

Should I pursue higher education without industrial experience?

I am in USA. I do not have work authorization. I graduated in software development in 2016. But, I don't have industrial experience since getting job is impossible due my immigration status. I will hopefully get work authorization in about 5 years. I was thinking of doing masters in Business, computer science or something related to business , finance and technology. The reason I took this decision is to at least prepare myself with higher academic aqualifications since i can not apply for jobs, and therefore after five years I would hopefully in a better position to apply for better job. So, my questions are : Should I pursue in academic qualifications without much work experience? Will this open more job opportunities after 5 years evm though I have limited work experience. If i am wrong in my decision to pursue higer education, what should I do instead to be in better position to get a job in 5 years?

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Regan500 views

What should I choose as a minor?

Grade: 10 I am hoping to take as many majors as I can with as much time as I have in my (future) schedule, and fill the rest of my time with as many minors as possible. I am passionate about government, and will most likely major in that. However, I may also consider medical school, as I am a little bit passionate in that, So if I did decide to want to major in PolSci, but wanted to minor in something(s) related to medicine and health sciences, what would be best?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Harmony297 views

How do I pick a good collage?

My name is harmony, and I am looking to be a Criminal Justice Lawyer. All my life I have had my mind set on this. I recently started looking into collages, and I started questioning everything. How do I know what school to pick and which one will help me the most? Please help me.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Luis1137 views

How can I make money doing things that I like?

All of the things I'm passionate about such as art and music aren't good career choices. I wanna have a decent paying job that I enjoy but none of the things that I like can make money :(

answer icon24 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Bryan505 views

How to find a suitable College Major?

I'm trying to find a good Major for myself however I can't seem to find one

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Janae544 views

How do I select which major is best for me?

Hi everyone! I'm currently a freshman at a community college with a general liberal arts major. I'm quite interested in both business/entrepreneurship and psychology. The only hesitation in pursuing one or the other is the job opportunities afterward. I'd like to move forward within the psychology sector but I don't want to work in clinical psychology. After researching, I have heard that it is difficult to gain financial success unless you receive higher education within the field. Also, I'd like to move forward in business/entrepreneurship but arithmetics is not my strong suit. What would you suggest my next steps be? Or any guidance?

answer icon12 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ciara670 views

What are some worthy high-salary potential career paths for a student majoring in informatics with a concentration in "Interactive User Experience" and double minoring in business and artificial intelligence ?

I am currently a freshman in college, I know I want to go into a career path that somewhat combines all of these subject areas. But, just unsure on what that can even look like or what careers can be pursued. If someone who works with maybe at least 2 of these subject areas can help, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
thomas436 views

how to study to study?

ask my friends questions

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Kristin418 views

When should I decide my collage major?

I'm a freshman in HS, so I still have a good 3 years before college, but I don't really have a clue what I want to study. I have a few ideas, but they're all in different fields and for different reasons. Also considering the fact that my major will impact which schools I should apply to, should I choose my major first and then apply to schools based on that or should I apply to schools & decide my major after?

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Anie448 views

How to know what major to go in?

Hi, I'm Annie, and I’m looking for a way to know what career to choose after high school

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
leah314 views

why should i choose business as my major?

career tips

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Caroline313 views

How do you decide what career to choose?

I know I wan't to do something in the medical field, but not quite sure what.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Mason618 views

How do I narrow down my career/future options if I'm unsure?

I'm in 10th grade but keep getting asked about my future and/or career plans but I'm not sure, I feel like I'm mediocre in all things and don't really excel in anything in particular, so how do I find what is right?

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jeddida443 views

What to do if you were focused on one job for most of your life but as your growing up, you realize you dont really like the subject needed for the job, and have been told you are good at another subject, but aren't really interested in the jobs available for this "other subject''.?

In highschool, trying to set a plan for the longterm like what ill major in

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Aaru629 views

How do i choose what career path to take??

I will be going in 9th grade this year most of my friends have already decided what their career will be and what they will do in the future. I, however, have not and no matter how much i try i still cant decide. To be honest, i had never taken this seriously considering our age which i thought is too young. Should I ?? How?

answer icon8 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Michelle993 views

How can I ensure a successful career path in academia or industry after completing a PhD specializing in quantum physics, considering my diverse interests in languages and creative pursuits as well?

As someone who completed a bachelor's degree in chemistry and a master's in materials chemistry from the University of Wisconsin - Madison, and worked as a product engineer for 7 years, I have a solid technical background. However, I have a persistent keen interest in physics, particularly quantum physics and its applications. I'm considering pursuing a PhD in either physics or physical chemistry to explore my passion for research science. At the same time, I am trained in materials chemistry, I speak 4 languages, and I actively pursue songwriting and writing on the side. How can I navigate this transition and what are some tips for maintaining a balance between my scientific pursuits and my other interests?

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Juan257 views

What can I do to find out what I want to major in the future?

Are there like resources I can look at and read to find out more?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ru352 views

How can I figure what career I want to pursue when I'm only 15 and have so many different interests?

Im currently a sophomore in high school and Im feeling pressured to choose my courses and extracurricular activities that are based on my future career.

answer icon5 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
gabby367 views

What is informational recourses can I look at to determine a career path?

I want a job that will have me interacting with young children, but I also want a job that makes me feel like I am helping someone or making a difference in the world.

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
gabby289 views

How do I know what job is best suitable for me and my personality?

I enjoy true crime and love algebra I can do math on my free time just for pure enjoyment. I love children and animals. I like to paint on my free time and read a good romance or mystery novel..

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
valiliano468 views

Is there any way of getting information of internships ?

Is it shown to be available? Or like can we get emails of any that is shown to be good benefits?

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Justice558 views

How do I find a major that I will do good in?

I have a few options that I think I will enjoy, but at the same time I question what I want to pursue.

answer icon6 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Madeline343 views

What do I do if I don't know exactly what to do but have an idea?

I've had an interest in becoming a phycologist but I don't know if that's the way to go for a career.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Ava807 views

How do I find the right major in college when going in undecided?

I need advice on how to choose the right major.

answer icon13 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
maram834 views

How can I find opportunities in urban planning as a 15-year-old??

How can I find opportunities in urban planning as a 15-year-old?? I want to get a head start and conduct a passion project. However, I'm unsure of my options.

answer icon3 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Betsy1065 views

How should I start my business ?

I’m 13 and want to start a business how should I start and what are some things to keep in mind I am homeschooled and am have lots of free time however I will return to school when I am 15 what should I do?

answer icon7 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Breona502 views

What made you decide being a Chief Sustainability Officer was for you?

I'm a bit undecided on what I want to do.

answer icon4 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Paula449 views

How do business majors work?

I am currently a graphic design student at Mt. San Antonio College planning to transfer to a four year university in the fall of 2025. However, I realized that I want to switch my major to business since I heard it is one of the best majors to do. I still feel unsure what I want to do in my future

answer icon2 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
Jennifer457 views

Where do I even begin to start to get my life on track?

I haven't decided on anything I want to do in my life. I'm unsure about anything and having a hard time making any type of life altering decisions.

answer icon9 answers
Active
location icon
undefined's avatar
talya295 views

what do you like to do?

What do you like to do?

answer icon1 answers
Active
location icon