Career Questions tagged Undecided

Finding the right school or picking a dream career is difficult. Scroll through the questions and answers and see if there is anyone out there who had the same question....

jackie’s Avatar
jackie Sep 07 95 views

I am unsure of what I want my future career to be but I know that I want to be in the medical/health field. What degree/courses should I take in uni?

I am scared that I won't get anywhere in life because I'm very indecisive. My first choice was to do nursing but I didn't want to waste my money and time when later on I decide to quit. so I want to find a degree that allows me to have more options in career choices. and just a background story...

Genevieve’s Avatar
Genevieve Aug 05 163 views

Two questions on choosing a career and college/university.

I will graduate from a community college in Spring 2023 with an accounting degree. I plan on working for 2-3 years and then going back to school. I regret that I did not spend more time researching degrees, doing HS internships, or exploring different community colleges while in high school....

Kiere’s Avatar
Kiere May 10 240 views

Are there any careers where you can get good pay with, but without needing to go to college?

My main concern is if I need to go to college for any careers I want, which would be freelance illustration (aka taking commissions for a living) or working with animals, like pet-sitting or working/volunteering at shelter(s), and if these would pay well.

Sarah’s Avatar
Sarah May 08 177 views

How did you know what you’re going to be in the future? What you’re going to study..

So, I’m an 11th grader right now, and I don’t have a clue about what I’m going to study in university. I just want to know how other people found out.

Lily’s Avatar
Lily Mar 02 253 views

How do you know if psychology is the right field for you?

#psychology #clinical-psychology #college #undecided

Lily’s Avatar
Lily Feb 25 211 views

How do I apply my interests to jobs/college?

#job #college #undecided #college-selection

Eboni’s Avatar
Eboni Feb 04 147 views

Would having a class specific in teaching how to find and utilize resources to benefit the discovery of your career interests be benefitical for college students?

At some point in our lives, we become lost and uncertain about what to do with the rest of our life. Many of us go to college not knowing what we want to major in or what we want to do after we graduate. So, a class that helps students learn more about themselves in a way where it brings out...

Kaitlyn’s Avatar
Kaitlyn Jan 28 190 views

How do I know what major is right for me?

As per my last question, I’ve been pretty confident in majoring in Business and Communications for a while. But now that I’ve been applying to colleges and such, I feel like it’s a really big commitment and what if I end up not liking that major and career path? How do I know which major calls...

Kendra’s Avatar
Kendra Jan 16 247 views

Is there another word besides consultant to use when you offer a variety of services?

#undecided #career #professional #selfemployment

Riya’s Avatar
Riya Jan 10 259 views

I'm interested in more than one subject and i don't understand what I should choose for my uni course.

Hey! I'm interested in eng lit, psychology, philosophy, films and media, performing arts -dancing and acting, theatre. I'm so torn apart as I'm not able to choose properly. I want to go with my passion but also want to be able to monetize it. Can somebody please guide me? #writing...

Jayelyn’s Avatar
Jayelyn Nov 08, 2021 1090 views

Is it better to take a gap year or go straight ?

#college #undecided #which #college-major #school

Jessica’s Avatar
Jessica Nov 08, 2021 268 views

How do I find my passion/interest?

#career #career-choice #undecided

jocelyn’s Avatar
jocelyn Nov 04, 2021 286 views

where can I figure out what I want to do for my career and what I want to do

#career-choice #undecided #career-path I need help because I am a senior in high school and will graduate. #stem #career #college

kazimrajai786@gmail.com’s Avatar
kazimrajai786@gmail.com Nov 03, 2021 409 views

how to find your interest

#career
#undecided
#career-path

Keymari’s Avatar
Keymari Oct 26, 2021 191 views

What majors do i have to take to become a psychologits

#college-major #undecided #major #college

Lauryn’s Avatar
Lauryn Oct 13, 2021 333 views

Is it okay to graduate and still be undecided on your career choice?

I am in 11th grade and really want to do something medical but I don't want to wait to late to determine my career path. #career #medicine #undecided #college #career-choice

Kurt Andrey’s Avatar
Kurt Andrey Oct 05, 2021 206 views

How old were you when you started your career?

I am a 12th grader at Galileo High School and currently choosing a major to the college I will be choosing from.
#Undecided

Randi’s Avatar
Randi Sep 30, 2021 324 views

how did you figure out what you wanted to do?

#undecided #major #job #career #work #college-major #jobs #job-search #careerpath #future

Qianlin’s Avatar
Qianlin Sep 16, 2021 236 views

What I can do in the future?

I am very confused about what I should major in college, and I can't find an interest that can be my career. When I look at the major lists of colleges, I don't even know how to choose. How can I figure it out?

#college-major #career #undecided

Kurt Andrey’s Avatar
Kurt Andrey Sep 14, 2021 195 views

How was it like when choosing your career?

I am interested in the engineering field. I am in 12th grade and I want to have an easygoing career and not a hardworking one.
#undecided

Nadia’s Avatar
Nadia Sep 10, 2021 266 views

What is the best major to go in for this career?

Wanting to go into photography but still keeping an open mind about what I want to do.
#Photography #college-major #career #undecided

Asia’s Avatar
Asia Aug 01, 2021 271 views

How do I know what career I want if I have a hard time committing to something.

I like a lot things like doing hair, nails, baking, cooking, and trying new things. #career #undecided

CarRyn’s Avatar
CarRyn Jul 30, 2021 274 views

Why don't know what I want to do yet?

I am a 10th grader at a really famous school and I don't know what I want to do for a career yet. I have lots of interest but not a particular thing and don't know what I'm truly passionate about. #casstechnician #casstech #career #undecided #career-choice #college

R’s Avatar
R Jul 07, 2021 390 views

I want to go for data science but I'm not sure about it as a career

#datascience #career #college #undecided #career-path

Chandini’s Avatar
Chandini Jul 04, 2021 332 views

Can you pursue multiple careers?

I'm interested in a variety of potential occupations, but I'm not sure which one to pursue. #career #career-path #career-choice #undecided

Luz’s Avatar
Luz Jul 01, 2021 337 views

How can I decide on what career path I should take?

#career #career-path #undecided

Katherine’s Avatar
Katherine Jun 26, 2021 288 views

How do I begin to narrow down my interest in order to choose a career path?

I'm a rising college student that is majoring in Environmental and Sustainability, although I'm not sure I will remain with this major. I feel clueless as I don't have any passion for a career, and I don't see how I can turn my interests into a career or livelihood. #college #undecided...

Clare’s Avatar
Clare Jun 25, 2021 260 views

Advice for picking an undergrad major?

Hello! I am trying to pick an undergrad major, and I am very indecisive! Currently, I am looking at many majors ranging from policy to marketing. I love FASHION, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE, ACTIVISM, and PSYCHOLOGY! If anyone knows of any undergrad majors that are vague or versatile enough for me...

Afrina’s Avatar
Afrina Jun 19, 2021 424 views

What specific jobs can you get from a Marketing Major?

I'm an undecided college student who is interested in marketing.

#college #undecided #college-major #marketing #business

Amanda’s Avatar
Amanda Jun 15, 2021 402 views

How can I find the most suitable career for me?

I have a general grasp of my interests and hobbies, but I'm not sure how to apply that to helping me choose a career. I want a career that matches my interests as well as my values. #career-path #career-choice #undecided #career-counseling #interests