Career Questions tagged Undecided

Finding the right school or picking a dream career is difficult. Scroll through the questions and answers and see if there is anyone out there who had the same question....

Lauren L.’s Avatar
Lauren L. Oct 25, 2018 925 views

When making a list, how many majors do you want to keep in mind?

I have many aspirations, each completely different from another. It's hard for me to make a decision because they all have or don't have something that another major does. I would think that narrowing it down would be best when picking a college but....I don't know. I guess you should be...

#college-major #undecided #college-advice #major #college

Lilly M.’s Avatar
Lilly M. Jan 17, 2018 404 views

What is some advice to someone who has an undecided major?

I am currently undecided and have done a few internships through pharmacy and physical therapy, but am still unsure. #undecided #college #college-major...

#academic-advising

W. C. Y.’s Avatar
W. C. Y. Mar 24, 2017 660 views

Question on deciding my career path

For me, I have been thinking of being a writer/ jobs related to media, is it better for me to work on the field that are related to these fields? Or will it be a better choice for me to try out different industries like business before graduating from university? #undecided #writing...

#career-counseling #writing-and-editing #media #business #college

Amy N.’s Avatar
Amy N. May 15, 2016 595 views

What do international development majors do after college?

I do not know what to major in but am interested in international development. #international #undecided #international-affairs #college #career...

#career-counseling

James S.’s Avatar
James S. Jan 26, 2017 933 views
Albert P.’s Avatar
Albert P. Jan 26, 2017 625 views
Nykira R.’s Avatar
Nykira R. Feb 21, 2017 736 views

What career should I choose when I grow up?

I am confused about what path to choose....

#undecided

Alexa B.’s Avatar
Alexa B. Mar 15, 2017 810 views

How do I decide what I want to do for the rest of my life? I want to do so much and do not know how to limit myself.

I am struggling with what I want to study and then do after college because so much appeals to me, but I do not know what to do. Right now, I am looking to possibly transfer schools because one school offers more options for me to explore, but I also love what I am studying at my school now....

#college-major #undecided #career-counseling #career #college-selection #university #careers #career-path #college

Arianne B.’s Avatar
Arianne B. Mar 12, 2017 774 views

Should you go to university or college if you are not sure what to study. It is so expensive.

Some of my friends know exactly what they want to study, many others do not. It is such a big decision to make, and post-secondary education is very expensive. Is it worth it? If I drop out of a program, I don't know what I'll do next. #career-counseling #career-path...

#undecided

Autumn J.’s Avatar
Autumn J. Mar 31, 2017 645 views

How should I decide a major/career path?

I'm interested in multiple careers paths and I can't decide on which one I should do #computer-science #college-major #computer #criminal-justice #careers #astronomy...

#undecided

Megan B.’s Avatar
Megan B. Apr 04, 2017 800 views

Is it better to pursue a career that will bring you happiness or one to bring you money?

Some people believe it is better to pursue a job that'll bring you happiness but maybe not enough money to keep you comfortable. On the other hand you could argue that you'd be happier in a job you don't necessarily enjoy but brings in a ton of money. What's your opinion? #career-choice...

#undecided #passion #career-development #happiness #career-path

Laiz A.’s Avatar
Laiz A. Apr 11, 2017 666 views

How does a person decide on an area of study without a vision of what they would like to do?

My roommate was going to school and took a semester off because she was really unhappy and unclear of where she was headed. She started taking classes again, but still feels lost and without grasp of her future. We were talking over breakfast this morning as she was expressing her frustration...

#undecided #career-counseling #career-development #business #career-path

Caleb Q.’s Avatar
Caleb Q. Apr 12, 2017 834 views

How does one decide upon an interest?

When it comes to careers, I generally want to choose a career that interests me. However, I haven't been able to narrow my interests down to a point where I can choose a career path that interests me. Some of my interests include: Biology, Technology, Music, Programming, Psychology, Philosophy,...

#undecided #career-choice #career-counseling #personal-development

Alexis I.’s Avatar
Alexis I. Mar 14, 2014 2732 views

I am still unsure with what I want to be in the future can someone tell me how can I narrow down my possibilities

I have a lot of things I want to do but I am not sure which to choose because I know taht each would cange how my future may shape out to be #career #career-paths #future...

#undecided

Alexis I.’s Avatar
Alexis I. Mar 14, 2014 930 views
Aliza H.’s Avatar
Aliza H. Oct 10, 2014 900 views

What types of careers are available for people who want to major in Anthropology?

I'm interested in the topics that the major of Anthropology such as cultural diversity and global cultures, but I'm unsure about what types of majors are available this this career path. #anthropology #cultural-studies #cultural-anthropology...

#undecided

Sahira S.’s Avatar
Sahira S. Feb 16, 2015 2300 views

I'm unsure about my future career path

I'm about to enter college or pre uni. All this while, I have been interested in architecture and science-related fields. But lately, many people (even my parents) started telling me to open my options for other careers and courses, because not many universities offer Architecture, and I heard...

#undecided #architectural #engineering #environmental #sustainable-consumerism #career-path #counselor

Francisco O.’s Avatar
Francisco O. May 16, 2016 624 views
Yasmin  A.’s Avatar
Yasmin A. May 17, 2016 656 views

Should I pursue photography and other careers within the art industry or steer myself towards law, politics and sociology?

I am a student in the UK and I am an aspiring photographer, I also have interests in art and would like to venture into other careers of the art industry, such as illustration, graphic - design. However, I am unable to truly talk to photographers who are willing to take interns or have someone...

#undecided #photography #barrister #illustrator #graphics

Chandni  M.’s Avatar
Chandni M. May 24, 2016 2359 views
Jennifer S.’s Avatar
Jennifer S. Aug 13, 2015 649 views

I'm a junior living in the county of San Diego I'm unsure about what to do, but I'm leaning towards pediatrics. Anyways I wanted to know if there is a University near here where I can study for this field?

I don't know anyone who has gone to college/university so I'm absolutely clueless as to how it works, what I should do now in highschool, how to get my classes afterwards for college, etc. right now I'm taking AP spanish language AP US history AP English language and comp AP environmental...

#undecided #pediatrics #help #doctor #medicine

Mary R.’s Avatar
Mary R. May 15, 2016 931 views

If I am unsure of which job field I'm going into, how do I know whether I should go to college? Should I take a gap year?

I am very much considering taking a gap year, however some people around me seem to discourage it. I know I do not want to go into college if I go into a field where it is unnecessary, such as filming, which I am considering. Any suggestions? #college #career #career-choice #careers #gap-year...

#undecided

Kahla Y.’s Avatar
Kahla Y. May 15, 2016 769 views

Is it ok to go into college unsure of a major?

I'm going to school to major in Psychology, but now I feel unsure. #college...

#undecided

Jackie G.’s Avatar
Jackie G. Jan 19, 2017 493 views

What would you recommend to a high schooler debating to go to college?

What are the long-term and short-term pros and cons to college, according to your experience? What would you advise a high schooler who is unsure if college is the correct path? #college #career #highschool #life-experience...

#undecided

Melissa A.’s Avatar
Melissa A. Feb 22, 2017 749 views

What do you do, when you don't know what to do with the rest of your life?

How do you know when you are 18 and starting to think about your major what you really want to do with the rest of your life? What if you are unsure? Did they talk to you about careers in high school? Mine didn't. It was accelerated, average, and vocational, oh wait and farmers. Maybe I...

#undecided #guidance-counselor #interviews #recruiting #career-guidance

Julia B.’s Avatar
Julia B. Aug 28, 2016 615 views

Is it okay if I am unsure as to what I want to study in college?

I am a senior in high school and I am about to start applying to colleges. I have done two Health Care-related internships but I am unsure if Health is the right career path for me. I am also interested in Education and Business and have been trying to consider my options for what major I...

#college-major #undecided #college

t F.’s Avatar
t F. Mar 01, 2017 559 views

Good morning.... i am currently unsure if i should pursue a masters degree ?

I have completed my chemical engineering degree and I can't seem to find a job. I have been applying from the beginning of my last academic year and have no success. I currently have a lot of family issues and during my undergrad studies it was a bit much to handle none the less I have managed...

#psychologists #engineering #career-planning #undecided

Hector E.’s Avatar
Hector E. Aug 29, 2016 896 views

I'm unsure what to do with my life

I'm in my first year of university in the UK and I'm doing Adult Nursing. I'm more than halfway done. But, the thing is, my head and heart are not into it. It bores me and does not interest me in the least. In fact, if I force myself to continue it, I'm pretty sure I'll end up jumping off a...

#undecided #film #healthcare #teacher #nursing #university

Jordan M.’s Avatar
Jordan M. Sep 02, 2016 566 views

How do I know what major to select?

Throughout the early stages of my college career, I was unsure of what I wanted "to be when I grew up." With so many choices, I understand many other students are wondering the same thing. I wanted to expand the clarity from other individuals on what newly applied students should do in this...

#undecided #students #graduates #professors #teacher #teaching #college