Career Questions tagged Scared

Michelle L.’s Avatar
Michelle L. May 10, 2021 1362 views

How would I be satisfied?

Hi, I’m a freshman in high school. Time is strange to me, this year had gone by fast. I will be in tenth grade next year and it’s scary. I mean I have no goals while everyone is running ahead already. I don’t even think I will make it to college. What happens after that? What if I’m just going...

Breanna L.’s Avatar
Breanna L. Feb 08, 2021 181 views

Is it scary being a detective?

I would love to be a detective but I'm a little nervous!! lol
#scared #Investigate

Emma M.’s Avatar
Emma M. Feb 07, 2020 376 views

What is a good annual sallary

I am a 14 yro questioning my future #scared

Sarah K.’s Avatar
Sarah K. May 14, 2018 564 views

What is the best way to retain what you’re learning?

What are the best ways to study? How do you memorize things efficiently? Best way to prepare for a exam/test/quiz? How can you retain what you’re learning, remember it? #studying #exam #help #scared #learning #remembering #studying-tips #learning

Joi I.’s Avatar
Joi I. Apr 05, 2018 571 views

How much student loans can I take with a mechanical engineering starting salary

I am a mechanical engineering sophomore and I recently learned my parent can only contribute about 5% of my college finances. What is an affordable, realistic amount I can take out in student loans so I don't drown in student debt? For more information, I live in New Jersey and my dream job...

Joi I.’s Avatar
Joi I. Apr 05, 2018 597 views

What steps can I take to make college affordable?

I am a current college student in my sophomore year. I recently learned that my parent will only be able to contribute about 5% of my college education. What are some steps I can take to make college more affordable? I am already working as a co-op and saving as much as I can. I would prefer...

Daisy K.’s Avatar
Daisy K. Jan 23, 2018 439 views

Will going to a community college before university help someone from a rural community adjust to city life.

I live in a very rural community with a population of 420 people. My highschool only has 12 people and I think going to a smaller community college will help me become accustomed to being around thousands of people.
#rural #scared

Emma D.’s Avatar
Emma D. Jan 23, 2018 512 views

How do I know if I'm doing the right thing?

I've known that I wanted to be a nurse for a while now. I truly believe that it is my calling. But the "what if's" are making me doubt everything. What if I'm a terrible nurse, what if I mess up and ruin my career, what if I can't do it? Just wondering if anyone has ever been where I am now....

Ludmilla S.’s Avatar
Ludmilla S. Jan 18, 2018 1544 views

How to deal with racial discrimination in college and future career?

I am excited about beginning the second quarter of my life, however, the aching fear is always scratching my back. I am scared to go to many places because I do not want to deal with racism but I know I have to encounter it one day. I know my first reaction will be to cry but I want to be able...