Career Questions tagged Helping

Belle D.’s Avatar
Belle D. Feb 11 21 views

What are the steps to become a helper for saving the rainforest?

I love learning about rainforests. I used to make little rainforests and show it to my class. I wanted to learn what the steps for helping the rainforest. I want to help out. #rainforest #saving #helping #forestry...

#ecology

Bryanna G.’s Avatar
Bryanna G. Aug 27, 2019 50 views

What are some extra steps i can take to become a therapist ? whats needed to become one/

My name is Bryanna and im a junior in high school and i was looking at becoming a therapist in the future but i just need to know what i can do to help me get that done and what extra steps i need to take.Im a very friendly person and i love to help people out. #therapist #future #helping...

#therapy

Ludmilla S.’s Avatar
Ludmilla S. Jan 18, 2018 290 views

How to deal with racial discrimination in college and future career?

I am excited about beginning the second quarter of my life, however, the aching fear is always scratching my back. I am scared to go to many places because I do not want to deal with racism but I know I have to encounter it one day. I know my first reaction will be to cry but I want to be able...

#scared #helping #future #college-advice #race-discrimination #personal-development

Shanice N.’s Avatar
Shanice N. Jan 16, 2018 241 views

What are some tips and steps that I should take in order to start a charity organization?

I want to start a charity organization that aids in funding the less fortunate, homeless, less developed countries etc. what are some steps that I should be taking I order to start one? For example will I need legal work, lawyers, a large social media platform and donations to start the...

#organization #essay #undergradute #helping #georgia #charity #college #psychology #clinicalpsychology #undergrad #donate #usa

Shanice N.’s Avatar
Shanice N. Jan 16, 2018 306 views

What are your future goals in life?

My future goals in life are to complete my college egducation and get my Bachelors degree, get into graduate school and work my way to become a Clinical Psychologist. These are the biggest life long goals that I have set up to complete, and I am working immensely on trying to achieve them all....

#essay #helping #askquestion #future #college #undergraduate #goals #psychology #clinicalpsychology #motivation

jacky C.’s Avatar
jacky C. Jan 03, 2018 247 views

what can i do to help people in need of shelter and food?

i asked this question because i want to know how to help the people in need of a lot of things and help them sucsced in life and put a smile on their faces. also because they deserve a lot of help and i want to help them....

#helping

Ann M.’s Avatar
Ann M. Oct 13, 2016 297 views

How do I raise money

I am a junior girl I'm high school. I have been given the opportunity to go on a mission trip to Africa, however it costs over $3,000. I love kids and need help thinking of ideas to raise money for this trip #helping...

#others