Career Questions tagged Parent

Twinkle T.’s Avatar
Twinkle T. May 14, 2016 485 views

To choose your career, is it better to choose logically or emotionally?

I don't know the answer for the question. So I just need an answer to clear my path. #general #surgeon #artist #mathematician...

#parent

Amber C.’s Avatar
Amber C. May 13, 2016 585 views

What is the best idea to take if your dream for the future is not as practical or resourceful as you once believed?

I am asking this question because many people tell me that I may be overthinking the results of my post-secondary choices. I hope to create an inspiring cartoon that will capture attention and or possibly turn it into a film. However, I realize that I may not animation as much as I like the...

#job-coaching #student #parent #mentoring #graduate #business #teacher #counselor

Jennifer L.’s Avatar
Jennifer L. May 13, 2016 372 views

Is having a major and a minor that are on different sides of the spectrum even possible/attainable?

I am a GED graduate but attended some college classes during my high school years and I am interested in a field pertaining to the human behaviors such as psychology or sociology but I also have several years experience in Sales and looking to continue in Business to expand my network base and...

#parent