Career Questions tagged Counselor

Briana H.’s Avatar
Briana H. Briana H. May 25 52 views
Gabe B.’s Avatar
Gabe B. Gabe B. Apr 22 97 views

what is a good thing to do at a young age to become a physical therapist

I'm a 14 year old boy ibn 7th grade, I'm an A and B student and I am interested in Becoming a physical therapist #counselor...

#therapists

Joanne Y.’s Avatar
Joanne Y. Joanne Y. Apr 14 41 views

How do you find connections to jobs?

I am going to college soon and want to know where the best source of connections are....

#counselor

Diamond-Jay W.’s Avatar
Diamond-Jay W. Diamond-Jay W. Apr 14 66 views

What jobs can you get if your a child and family studies major

I like to help people and I’m caring...

#counselor

Brooklyn S.’s Avatar
Brooklyn S. Brooklyn S. Apr 07 119 views

Is there a job that combines a nurse practitioner and a counselor?

I'm a junior in high school, and I'm torn between general medicine and psychology. I've always been interested in the responsibilities of a nurse practitioner, especially in pediatrics, but I've recently taken up an interest in a career as a counselor or psychologist. Are there any careers that...

#counselor #nursing #careers #medicine

Rutvik B.’s Avatar
Rutvik B. Rutvik B. Feb 27 68 views

if i don't finish my collage than i can be a ca?

#counselor if i don't finish my collage than i can be a...

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Christina L. Dec 01, 2020 409 views

Is it realistic to work in business fields with a Psychology degree?

I love studying psychology and find that it can help me move forward into becoming a clinical psychologist or academic counselor after undergrad. I find that a degree in psychology may be pretty versatile and would like to use it to explore careers in business as well. I plan on taking business...

#univeristy #communitycollege #humanresources #psychology #businessadministration #academiccounselor #universityofcalifornia #counselor #psychmajor #company #career #psychologist #business #businessmarketing #marketing

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Christina L. Dec 01, 2020 318 views

Best extracurriculars for Psychology major?

I am in a community college studying psychology and want to apply to many great schools by the time I transfer! I am interested in getting my masters to become a clinical psychologist or educational counselor after undergrad. However, during the time I am in community college now, I want to...

#remotevolunteering #college #communitycollege #universityofcalifornia #psychology #guidancecounselor #academiccounselor #university #counselor #mentor #psychiatrist #psychologist #clinicalpsychologist #volunteering

rokaria G.’s Avatar
rokaria G. rokaria G. Nov 13, 2020 89 views

how to become a counselor?

i would like to become a counselor so i can help those children see the hope there is to see. #children...

#counselor

rokaria G.’s Avatar
rokaria G. rokaria G. Nov 13, 2020 113 views

what can i do to become a counselor ?

i would love to become a counselor to help other children who are in need of help and guidance....

#counselor

Mariela G.’s Avatar
Mariela G. Mariela G. Nov 10, 2020 194 views

What are the steps into becoming a High School Counselor?

Hello! My name is Mariela and I am currently a second year in college. My declared major as of now Criminology, Law and Society, but I'm planning to transfer under a Sociology major. Before I didn't know what exactly to do with a Sociology degree, and I know I want to do something with kids. I...

#graduateschool #school #sociology #university #counselor #transferingmajors #high-school #college #highschoolcounselor #education

Faith M.’s Avatar
Faith M. Faith M. Nov 05, 2020 144 views

do you have to do volunteer work if you want to be a counselor?

I'm a Christian who wants to follow Jesus but I'm kind of struggling with that, I want to help and learn about different kind of people. I want to help others and show them that there is always a way to get out of their situations. It's going to be difficult but not impossible. I know that I...

#christian #socialworker #counselor #motivation #advice

Marcus A.’s Avatar
Marcus A. Marcus A. Nov 03, 2020 76 views
Morgan E.’s Avatar
Morgan E. Morgan E. Oct 31, 2020 798 views

What does a typical day look like now for a mental health counselor?

I'm interested in becoming a mental health counselor and I want to know more from experienced counselors. #mental-health #counselor #health #therapists...

#mental-health-counseling

Mireya J.’s Avatar
Mireya J. Mireya J. Oct 27, 2020 227 views

what are the steps to becoming a neonatal nurse?

If you can add how much they make a year and the amount of schooling . Maybe some possible scholarships or the best schools. How much free time you will have for life. #medicine...

#counselor

Cole Pugh P.’s Avatar
Cole Pugh P. Cole Pugh P. Oct 27, 2020 162 views

Is it stressful to be a therapist?

I always thought of being a therapist as a very good job to help people but I figured repeating stress was apart of the process. I don't know how true this is and just wondered how it was for a counselor or a therapist. #therapist #counselor #therapy #psychology...

#stress