Career Questions tagged Counselor

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. 2 days ago 74 views

Is it realistic to work in business fields with a Psychology degree?

I love studying psychology and find that it can help me move forward into becoming a clinical psychologist or academic counselor after undergrad. I find that a degree in psychology may be pretty versatile and would like to use it to explore careers in business as well. I plan on taking business...

#businessmarketing #communitycollege #academiccounselor #universityofcalifornia #psychology #psychmajor #humanresources #univeristy #business #counselor #psychologist #businessadministration #company #marketing #career

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. 2 days ago 24 views

Best extracurriculars for Psychology major?

I am in a community college studying psychology and want to apply to many great schools by the time I transfer! I am interested in getting my masters to become a clinical psychologist or educational counselor after undergrad. However, during the time I am in community college now, I want to...

#university #communitycollege #remotevolunteering #college #academiccounselor #universityofcalifornia #psychology #volunteering #clinicalpsychologist #psychologist #psychiatrist #mentor #guidancecounselor #counselor

rokaria G.’s Avatar
rokaria G. Nov 13 22 views

how to become a counselor?

i would like to become a counselor so i can help those children see the hope there is to see. #children...

#counselor

rokaria G.’s Avatar
rokaria G. Nov 13 14 views

what can i do to become a counselor ?

i would love to become a counselor to help other children who are in need of help and guidance....

#counselor

Mariela G.’s Avatar
Mariela G. Nov 10 61 views

What are the steps into becoming a High School Counselor?

Hello! My name is Mariela and I am currently a second year in college. My declared major as of now Criminology, Law and Society, but I'm planning to transfer under a Sociology major. Before I didn't know what exactly to do with a Sociology degree, and I know I want to do something with kids. I...

#university #highschoolcounselor #college #education #school #high-school #graduateschool #sociology #transferingmajors #counselor

Faith M.’s Avatar
Faith M. Nov 05 37 views

do you have to do volunteer work if you want to be a counselor?

I'm a Christian who wants to follow Jesus but I'm kind of struggling with that, I want to help and learn about different kind of people. I want to help others and show them that there is always a way to get out of their situations. It's going to be difficult but not impossible. I know that I...

#socialworker #advice #motivation #christian #counselor

Marcus A.’s Avatar
Marcus A. Nov 03 28 views
Marcus A.’s Avatar
Marcus A. Nov 03 32 views
Marcus A.’s Avatar
Marcus A. Nov 03 21 views
Marcus A.’s Avatar
Marcus A. Nov 03 30 views
Morgan E.’s Avatar
Morgan E. Oct 31 46 views

What does a typical day look like now for a mental health counselor?

I'm interested in becoming a mental health counselor and I want to know more from experienced counselors. #mental-health #counselor #health #therapists...

#mental-health-counseling

Mireya J.’s Avatar
Mireya J. Oct 27 28 views

what are the steps to becoming a neonatal nurse?

If you can add how much they make a year and the amount of schooling . Maybe some possible scholarships or the best schools. How much free time you will have for life. #medicine...

#counselor

Cole Pugh P.’s Avatar
Cole Pugh P. Oct 27 33 views

Is it stressful to be a therapist?

I always thought of being a therapist as a very good job to help people but I figured repeating stress was apart of the process. I don't know how true this is and just wondered how it was for a counselor or a therapist. #therapist #counselor #therapy #psychology...

#stress

Aniyah R.’s Avatar
Aniyah R. Sep 29 118 views

What are things that look good on College Applications?

My top career choices are the following. 1-Registered Nurse, 2- Physical Therapist, 3-Substance abuse counselor, or 4- HR management. However I do not know which one I will pursue yet. #psychology #healthcare #counselor #career #college #applications...

#career-path

Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15 142 views

How many patients do you have a day?

I like to keep myself busy but not too busy where I hate my job now. I have a career I want but I also want to learn about different types of careers. #all careers #finding career #career #career-path #career-choice #orthodontist #dental hygienist #doctor #surgeon #job #pediatrician #eye...

#healthcare #any #therapist #medicine #counselor

Unal D.’s Avatar
Unal D. Sep 05 100 views

How do I become a school counselor in NY ?

I will complete my masters in Trauma counseling this year and I my goal is to become a school counselor in NY. What are the requirements and the certification do I need for this ? #counselor #school-counselor #therapists #guidance-counselor...

#counseling

Itzel R.’s Avatar
Itzel R. Aug 31 256 views

I'm in a Community College but I dont know what I want to major in.

I would like to travel around the world and explore new places, earn money and be able to help others. I'm not sure what I want to major in and its stressing me out. I'm also afraid to choose the wrong career. How can I know exactly what I want? And what classes should I take if I'm undecided?...

#help #anyone #counselor #travel #career-path #career