Career Questions tagged Counselor

Izabela T.’s Avatar
Izabela T. Jun 07 91 views

I'm currently in high school, but I have an interest in Psychology right now and I am wondering what it would entail if I want to pursue that in University and after that?

I enjoy the psychology class I am in right now and I like the idea of pursuing something in that area but I am not sure what to really do now. I should probably take a psychology class at University but I don't know what else there is and how to look at using that for my future.
Thanks!

Charles B.’s Avatar
Charles B. Mar 28 158 views

What inspired you to become a good counselor also how much do you get paid for doing your job?

Counselling is something that i thought of doing but never really thought about taking it as a career job. Can you tell me when first started off as a counselor was u nervous about it ?

Daniel O.’s Avatar
Daniel O. Nov 03, 2021 150 views

Do you think I should follow the steps my mom want me to do or what I want to do?

#college-major #college #career-counseling #counselor #psychology

maddy G.’s Avatar
maddy G. Oct 20, 2021 170 views

describe the duties, hours, working conditions, salary range etc. of a counselor

#counselor

Munira A.’s Avatar
Munira A. Aug 31, 2021 293 views

How can I get to Medical School after High School Instead of 4 years of college?

I want to become a Neurosurgeon and it is going to take a lot of time to reach my goal. I don't want to waste 4 years in college. All I want is to be enrolled in Medical School after High School and start the journey of my career.
#medical⎢#doctor⎢#medicine⎢#college⎢#counselor #premed

Briana H.’s Avatar
Briana H. May 27, 2021 203 views

How many years does it takes if you want to study 2 majors in college ?

#marriage-therapist #family-therapist
#mental-health #counselor

Briana H.’s Avatar
Briana H. May 25, 2021 194 views

What are the requirements in becoming a Mental Health Counselor ?

I will love to help people and make sure there mental health is all good! #mental-health-counseling #health #mental-health #counselor

Briana H.’s Avatar
Briana H. May 21, 2021 161 views

What's are the steps I have to do in order to become a Substance abuse and behavioral disorder counselor ?

I like helping people lol #counselor #career-counseling #guidance-counselor #therapists

Gabe B.’s Avatar
Gabe B. Apr 22, 2021 282 views

what is a good thing to do at a young age to become a physical therapist

I'm a 14 year old boy ibn 7th grade, I'm an A and B student and I am interested in Becoming a physical therapist
#counselor #therapists

Joanne Y.’s Avatar
Joanne Y. Apr 14, 2021 246 views

How do you find connections to jobs?

I am going to college soon and want to know where the best source of connections are. #counselor

Diamond-Jay W.’s Avatar
Diamond-Jay W. Apr 14, 2021 170 views

What jobs can you get if your a child and family studies major

I like to help people and I’m caring #counselor

Brooklyn S.’s Avatar
Brooklyn S. Apr 07, 2021 251 views

Is there a job that combines a nurse practitioner and a counselor?

I'm a junior in high school, and I'm torn between general medicine and psychology. I've always been interested in the responsibilities of a nurse practitioner, especially in pediatrics, but I've recently taken up an interest in a career as a counselor or psychologist. Are there any careers that...

Rutvik B.’s Avatar
Rutvik B. Feb 27, 2021 166 views

if i don't finish my collage than i can be a ca?

#counselor if i don't finish my collage than i can be a ca?

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Feb 23, 2021 542 views

B.A. in Psychology + Associates in Business Management

Hi! Currently, I am obtaining an Associates's degree in Business Management from my community college before transferring into a university for a Bachelors of Arts in Psychology. I see that in the United States, people are especially discouraging of Psychology undergraduates in a business...

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Dec 01, 2020 599 views

Is it realistic to work in business fields with a Psychology degree?

I love studying psychology and find that it can help me move forward into becoming a clinical psychologist or academic counselor after undergrad. I find that a degree in psychology may be pretty versatile and would like to use it to explore careers in business as well. I plan on taking business...

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Dec 01, 2020 1847 views

Best extracurriculars for Psychology major?

I am in a community college studying psychology and want to apply to many great schools by the time I transfer! I am interested in getting my masters to become a clinical psychologist or educational counselor after undergrad. However, during the time I am in community college now, I want to...

Unique E.’s Avatar
Unique E. Nov 13, 2020 295 views

What's the best College to get the best knowledge for being a marriage and family therapist/

#social-work #psychology #therapy #counselor

rokaria G.’s Avatar
rokaria G. Nov 13, 2020 213 views

how to become a counselor?

i would like to become a counselor so i can help those children see the hope there is to see. #children #counselor

rokaria G.’s Avatar
rokaria G. Nov 13, 2020 214 views

what can i do to become a counselor ?

i would love to become a counselor to help other children who are in need of help and guidance. #counselor

Mariela G.’s Avatar
Mariela G. Nov 10, 2020 349 views

What are the steps into becoming a High School Counselor?

Hello! My name is Mariela and I am currently a second year in college. My declared major as of now Criminology, Law and Society, but I'm planning to transfer under a Sociology major. Before I didn't know what exactly to do with a Sociology degree, and I know I want to do something with kids. I...

Faith M.’s Avatar
Faith M. Nov 05, 2020 278 views

do you have to do volunteer work if you want to be a counselor?

I'm a Christian who wants to follow Jesus but I'm kind of struggling with that, I want to help and learn about different kind of people. I want to help others and show them that there is always a way to get out of their situations. It's going to be difficult but not impossible. I know that I...

Marcus A.’s Avatar
Marcus A. Nov 03, 2020 255 views

What are the most challenging parts of your job as a counselor?

#counselor #counseling #jobs

Marcus A.’s Avatar
Marcus A. Nov 03, 2020 178 views

Describe your relationship with your clients.

#counselor

Marcus A.’s Avatar
Marcus A. Nov 03, 2020 180 views

What are the skills you use as a counselor the most often?

#counselor

Marcus A.’s Avatar
Marcus A. Nov 03, 2020 170 views

What do you enjoy most about being a counselor?

#counselor

Marcus A.’s Avatar
Marcus A. Nov 03, 2020 184 views

Describe the activities in a typical day as a counselor

#counselor #job

Morgan E.’s Avatar
Morgan E. Oct 31, 2020 2790 views

What does a typical day look like now for a mental health counselor?

I'm interested in becoming a mental health counselor and I want to know more from experienced counselors.
#mental-health #counselor #health #therapists #mental-health-counseling

Iris G.’s Avatar
Iris G. Oct 29, 2020 213 views

Whats the most rewarding part about being a mental health counselor?

#mental-health-counseling #mental-health #counselor

Mireya J.’s Avatar
Mireya J. Oct 27, 2020 424 views

what are the steps to becoming a neonatal nurse?

If you can add how much they make a year and the amount of schooling . Maybe some possible scholarships or the best schools. How much free time you will have for life. #medicine #counselor

morgan H.’s Avatar
morgan H. Oct 27, 2020 486 views

If i wanna be a mental health counselor does it affect my mental health in anyway or has it affected you in any way being a counselor?

Im in highschool. Im in the 11th grade. #mental-health-counseling #counselor #mental-health #health #mentalhealth