Career Questions tagged Therapist

Bernae G.’s Avatar
Bernae G. May 20 111 views

What are the parts of your job that's not commonly talked about or known?

My name is Bernae, I am a 17 year old in the eleventh grade. therapist psychiatrist...

psychologist

Chastity V.’s Avatar
Chastity V. May 07 123 views

What's involved in being a therapist?

I'm Chastity and I'm thinking about being a therapist. Thank you for taking your time psychology physical-therapist therapists...

therapist

Alicia N.’s Avatar
Alicia N. Apr 27 151 views

As a therapist what are some of the hardest things to do on a daily basis

I am a 15-year-old freshman looking to be a therapist, and one day even own my very own business. I already started looking into which colleges have the major that I need in order to qualify as a therapist. therapist...

physical-therapist

Winona C.’s Avatar
Winona C. Apr 16 157 views

How many years do you spend in school to be a therapist? Would I be right for this field?

I am a Junior in High school, and I am currently 16 years old. I also really like helping others and I always feel what others feel really deeply. therapist psychology...

therapy

Alondra E.’s Avatar
Alondra E. Apr 09 141 views

I am not sure if I major in psychology or in social work or something else entirely?

I want to help children that are in foster care and/or coming from bad homes. children social-work...

therapist

Jason A.’s Avatar
Jason A. Feb 25 146 views

Where are the best jobs for being a physical therapist

I always wanted to help out with people and make people better in there life. For example I helped my recover from his ankle sprain in basketball by giving the things he needed and trying to help him get back up walking and running again. help life physical therapy psychology...

therapist

An Awesome Student Q.’s Avatar
An Awesome Student Q. Jan 18 100 views

I want to be a therapist when I grow up. How do I become one?

I'm Ms. Hill at the International Community School. My 4th graders have a few questions and I'd like to share your advice with them. Thanks in advance!...

therapist

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Dec 03, 2020 207 views

What is a psych NP in charge of?

I really want to be an NP. I want to know more in-depth about what is their daily day like. psychology therapist family brain...

therapists

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25, 2020 461 views

Physical therapist vs Dermatologist?

I think PT is a great job but the debt after school is BIG! I think Dermatology sounds like fun and like you'll never be bored. What are some of the differences? fun schooling college school physical-therapist therapists...

therapist

nykiya L.’s Avatar
nykiya L. Nov 05, 2020 158 views

How to get an early start to become a physical therapist?

Hi my name is Nykiya. I'm an 11th grader. I love to help people when they need help. I'm a person who is very kind and loving. I like to be around people. One Interesting fact about me I was a very shy individual, but I got out of the comfort zone. My dream job is to become a physical...

income therapist

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 123 views

How do you get out of awkward situations between you and the patient if your a therapist?

I was just wondering this question because I thought that there would sometimes be awkward situations. therapist...

awkward

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 145 views

What classes do I need to take in college to be a therapist?

I wanted to know what classes I need to take in college to be a therapist. therapist college...

classes

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 119 views

What classes do I need to take in highschool to be a therapist?

I was wondering if I needed to take any classes in highschool to be a therapist. therapist highschool...

classes

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 112 views

How much money do you get paid yearly if your a therapist?

I wanted to know how much money you get paid if your a therapist. therapist money...

paycheck

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 134 views

What college degrees do I need to become a therapist?

I was thinking about being a therapist so I want to know what college degrees I need. therapist college...

degrees

Cole Pugh P.’s Avatar
Cole Pugh P. Oct 27, 2020 166 views

How did you study and go through college?

I'm just trying to pick up more study tips and a way to help me remember the things I will learn and use. therapist psychology...

college-bound

Cole Pugh P.’s Avatar
Cole Pugh P. Oct 27, 2020 241 views

Is it stressful to be a therapist?

I always thought of being a therapist as a very good job to help people but I figured repeating stress was apart of the process. I don't know how true this is and just wondered how it was for a counselor or a therapist. therapist counselor therapy psychology...

stress

Meeya S.’s Avatar
Meeya S. Oct 26, 2020 146 views

1.-What con's come with this job,2-What is a good college near me for this career,3- pay?,4-suggested classes?

Hello!, my name is Meeya and iv'e become very interested in being a Physical Therapist!. job , I love helping people and being able to see them grow as a person!. Tho I have found so many pros with this job I would love to know what the cons are of this career!. career-choice...

professionals physical-therapist people therapist

Hailey D.’s Avatar
Hailey D. Oct 24, 2020 179 views

Is it difficult to help all kinds of people, whether they deserve it or not?

I am a senior in high school and I have been set on studying psychology and becoming a therapist my whole life. One thing I think about a lot as I pursue this career is "am I only going to be able to help the privileged?". I want to help more people than who has a surplus of money for mental...

councelling therapists therapy mental-health therapist medicine helping-others children health help

willa T.’s Avatar
willa T. Oct 23, 2020 145 views

Can you describe your everyday life as a therapist?

I would like to know the everyday steps you take to be a good therapist. therapist...

therapy

Olivia Jussele S.’s Avatar
Olivia Jussele S. Oct 21, 2020 372 views

What jobs in the medical field are ideal?

I am still in high school, specifically Junior year, and I still am trying to figure out what job I want to study for in college. I know I want to work somewhere in the medical field but I don't know what specific job I want to get. I know that I can't work seeing bodies that are involved in...

jobs therapist nurse career career-choice vet doctor