Career Questions tagged Therapist

Mykah W.’s Avatar
Mykah W. Dec 04, 2020 76 views
Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Dec 03, 2020 68 views

What is a psych NP in charge of?

I really want to be an NP. I want to know more in-depth about what is their daily day like. #psychology #therapist #family #brain...

#therapists

Maria E.’s Avatar
Maria E. Nov 25, 2020 83 views

Physical therapist vs Dermatologist?

I think PT is a great job but the debt after school is BIG! I think Dermatology sounds like fun and like you'll never be bored. What are some of the differences? #fun #schooling #college #school #physical-therapist #therapists...

#therapist

nykiya L.’s Avatar
nykiya L. Nov 05, 2020 47 views

How to get an early start to become a physical therapist?

Hi my name is Nykiya. I'm an 11th grader. I love to help people when they need help. I'm a person who is very kind and loving. I like to be around people. One Interesting fact about me I was a very shy individual, but I got out of the comfort zone. My dream job is to become a physical...

#income #therapist

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 38 views

How do you get out of awkward situations between you and the patient if your a therapist?

I was just wondering this question because I thought that there would sometimes be awkward situations. #therapist...

#awkward

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 51 views

What classes do I need to take in college to be a therapist?

I wanted to know what classes I need to take in college to be a therapist. #therapist #college...

#classes

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 42 views

What classes do I need to take in highschool to be a therapist?

I was wondering if I needed to take any classes in highschool to be a therapist. #therapist #highschool...

#classes

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 46 views

How much money do you get paid yearly if your a therapist?

I wanted to know how much money you get paid if your a therapist. #therapist #money...

#paycheck

kathryn B.’s Avatar
kathryn B. Oct 27, 2020 62 views

What college degrees do I need to become a therapist?

I was thinking about being a therapist so I want to know what college degrees I need. #therapist #college...

#degrees

Cole Pugh P.’s Avatar
Cole Pugh P. Oct 27, 2020 74 views

How did you study and go through college?

I'm just trying to pick up more study tips and a way to help me remember the things I will learn and use. #therapist #psychology...

#college-bound

Cole Pugh P.’s Avatar
Cole Pugh P. Oct 27, 2020 53 views

Is it stressful to be a therapist?

I always thought of being a therapist as a very good job to help people but I figured repeating stress was apart of the process. I don't know how true this is and just wondered how it was for a counselor or a therapist. #therapist #counselor #therapy #psychology...

#stress

Meeya S.’s Avatar
Meeya S. Oct 26, 2020 70 views

1.-What con's come with this job,2-What is a good college near me for this career,3- pay?,4-suggested classes?

Hello!, my name is Meeya and iv'e become very interested in being a Physical Therapist!. #job , I love helping people and being able to see them grow as a person!. Tho I have found so many pros with this job I would love to know what the cons are of this career!. #career-choice...

#professionals #people #therapist #physical-therapist

Hailey D.’s Avatar
Hailey D. Oct 24, 2020 89 views

Is it difficult to help all kinds of people, whether they deserve it or not?

I am a senior in high school and I have been set on studying psychology and becoming a therapist my whole life. One thing I think about a lot as I pursue this career is "am I only going to be able to help the privileged?". I want to help more people than who has a surplus of money for mental...

#therapist #health #children #helping-others #therapy #medicine #therapists #help #mental-health #councelling

willa T.’s Avatar
willa T. Oct 23, 2020 61 views

Can you describe your everyday life as a therapist?

I would like to know the everyday steps you take to be a good therapist. #therapist...

#therapy

Olivia Jussele S.’s Avatar
Olivia Jussele S. Oct 21, 2020 116 views

What jobs in the medical field are ideal?

I am still in high school, specifically Junior year, and I still am trying to figure out what job I want to study for in college. I know I want to work somewhere in the medical field but I don't know what specific job I want to get. I know that I can't work seeing bodies that are involved in...

#career-choice #jobs #therapist #vet #nurse #career #doctor

maria L.’s Avatar
maria L. Oct 20, 2020 54 views
maria L.’s Avatar
maria L. Oct 20, 2020 53 views
maria L.’s Avatar
maria L. Oct 20, 2020 38 views
maria L.’s Avatar
maria L. Oct 20, 2020 38 views
maria L.’s Avatar
maria L. Oct 20, 2020 42 views
Christian G.’s Avatar
Christian G. Oct 19, 2020 40 views
Alicia Y.’s Avatar
Alicia Y. Sep 15, 2020 166 views

How many patients do you have a day?

I like to keep myself busy but not too busy where I hate my job now. I have a career I want but I also want to learn about different types of careers. #all careers #finding career #career #career-path #career-choice #orthodontist #dental hygienist #doctor #surgeon #job #pediatrician #eye...

#therapist #medicine #any #healthcare #counselor

Jordan W.’s Avatar
Jordan W. Sep 04, 2020 95 views

What is it like being a therapist? How long do you have to be in school? Can I do a trade?

I'm curious in knowing about what the schedule of a therapist looks like. #children #psychology #therapist #therapy #hospital...

#mentalhealth

carter J.’s Avatar
carter J. Aug 31, 2020 115 views
carter J.’s Avatar
carter J. Aug 31, 2020 72 views
Esther L.’s Avatar
Esther L. Jul 20, 2020 160 views

What made you start your own private practice, and how did you go about it?

I am an aspiring clinical psychologist and have been doing research on private practice. I've read on how it gives you more freedom in setting your own hours, more control of your clients, and more independence as a business. I've also read on how it requires alot of your own resources,...

#clinicalpsychology #business #therapist #startup #clinicalpsychologists #career #experience #therapy #privatepractice #july20 #psychology #startupbusiness #entrepreneur #clients #psychologists