Career Questions tagged Therapy

Kirsten M.’s Avatar
Kirsten M. Nov 14 48 views

What other careers include psychology other than a therapist?

I loved being in psychology classes and learning about it, but I don’t think a therapist would be a good career for me. #psychology #clinical-psychology #therapy...

#therapist

Archana V.’s Avatar
Archana V. Oct 20 72 views

What can I do now to become a therapist or psychologist?

I am in 9th grade (14 yrs old), and I want to major in psychology or neuroscience in college. What are things I can do know to get into good psychology or neuroscience programs for college. I know that I need good grades, but what are some specific internships or research opportunities I should...

#neuroscience #psychology #clinical-psychology #therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27 22 views

How do people enter this profession?

I'm a senior at Brennan High school and i am interested in the medical field (Physical therapy) and i would like to know more about the process of becoming a physical therapist. #physical-therapy #physical-therapist #medicine #physical...

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27 29 views

Could you describe one of your typical work days weeks?

I'm a senior at Brennan High school and i am interested in the medical field (Physical therapy) and i would like to know more about the process of becoming a physical therapist. #physical-therapist #physical-therapy #medicine #physical...

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27 25 views

Are there any professions that physical therapist could also do?

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27 20 views

What is the usual pay that physical therapist get?

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27 27 views

Are there other benefits in being a physical therapy?

#therapy

Christina L.’s Avatar
Christina L. Sep 27 26 views

What Did you to to motivate yourself to keep going when things went all haywire

I'm a senior at Brennan High school and i am interested in the medical field (Physical therapy) and i would like to know more about the process of becoming a physical therapist. #physical-therapist #physical-therapy #therapy...

#medicine

julian H.’s Avatar
julian H. Sep 24 20 views

How many hours do you typically work as a physical therapist?

Just to get to know how my daily routine would be in being a physical therapist....

#therapy

jaylicianna C.’s Avatar
jaylicianna C. Sep 23 47 views

How did you decide what to specialize in?

I know for sure I want to major in psychology and I want to be a therapist but Im not sure which direction to go with it. #psychology #therapy #counselor #counseling...

#career