Career Questions tagged Therapy

kylie’s Avatar
kylie yesterday 12 views

What is a day in the life of a physical therapist?

What do you spend most of your day doing? How many therapists do you typically get in a day?

alexandra’s Avatar
alexandra Sep 13 159 views

Work Life Balance of a Therapist?

What is the overall work life balance of a clinical mental health therapist? Is the job stressful, do you have a hard time disassociating at the end of the day?

Tan’s Avatar
Tan Aug 28 98 views

Is Singapore a nice country to live and work as a physical therapist?

Is Singapore a nice country to live and work as a physical therapist? After graduating, I’m planning to go and work there since I really love Singapore.

Chloe’s Avatar
Chloe Aug 23 113 views

In the field of Physical Therapy, do you have to change bandages for patients when they come in after surgery? If so do you have to do that? Or can only certain people be eligible to do things like that?

Emmajo’s Avatar
Emmajo Aug 23 64 views

in the physical therapy field what would the hours be that i need to take in order to get through the classes to be order to start my own business or etc?

Missy’s Avatar
Missy Aug 07 209 views

What is it like to be a licensed professional counselor (LPC) or a licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT)?

What is it like to be a licensed professional counselor (LPC)? Any advice on the career? Is it a rewarding job? Do you get burnout from hearing other people's problems?

amanda’s Avatar
amanda May 16 207 views

What does it take to become a licensed Psychiatrists?

How much college and training does it take to become a licensed Psychiatrist? What type of work do you do as a psychiatrist? What is the best way to approach this type of work? should you have a compassionate heart. What are some things to look forward to in the career?

sanaa’s Avatar
sanaa May 12 171 views

what are the steps after college to become a therapist?

I want to become a therapist in order to help change people's lives for the better, but I'm not sure where that process begins and what steps to take after.

Adele’s Avatar
Adele Apr 12 132 views

I have a Bed (foundation phase) and am in my final year of BA Phycological counselling . Is there a course that I can do to bring the 2 together as a career?

My dream is to be able to work with a child holistically. I was thinking to do a course in play therapy to bring the two degree together. Any ideas on to put the two together as a career? E.g. I want 1 thing that covers both. To put both degrees on a business card does not explain what it is...

Sandra’s Avatar
Sandra Apr 11 187 views

What are the skills, training or certificates needed to be a physical therapist?

I am interested in physical therapy and would like to know more about it.

Sandra’s Avatar
Sandra Apr 08 258 views

What is the hardest part about being a physical therapist?

I am looking into studying physical therapy and I want to know more about it.

Charles’s Avatar
Charles Mar 28 133 views

What are your day to day responsibilities that you have to deal while counseling other people during there hard times.

Do you ever spend time to yourself once your done dealing with the people that you talk during the therapy hours and what do you do to ease your mind? what i mean by that is do you go for a walk or do you go to your favorite place to just relax yourself form a long day at work.

Charles’s Avatar
Charles Mar 28 235 views

What inspired you to become a good counselor also how much do you get paid for doing your job?

Counselling is something that i thought of doing but never really thought about taking it as a career job. Can you tell me when first started off as a counselor was u nervous about it ?

Elisa’s Avatar
Elisa Mar 16 133 views

FOR CMA: what is the most difficult thing or situation about your day-to-day as a clinical medical assistant.

I am interested in becoming a clinical medical assistant with an associates in radiation therapy and I would like to know what is a difficult encounter in this field that you may experience day-to-day?

Altonisha’s Avatar
Altonisha Jan 19 154 views

Besides income wise why would it be best to become a therapist instead of a registered nurse

If I have the knowledge I have no problem sharing it with others #therapy

Dayna’s Avatar
Dayna Dec 16, 2021 359 views

What is the hardest part of being a Psychologist or Therapist? Why?

I am interested in being a therapist or psychologist or psychiatrist, but I am not sure what the downfalls of this field are. I have struggled with mental health problems and want to be able to help other people. #psychology #therapy #psychiatry

Shi’s Avatar
Shi Nov 30, 2021 211 views

Are there any pre-requisites to becoming a masseur or opening a massage parlor?

I am currently interested in becoming a physical therapist, but the idea of becoming a masseur has peaked my interest. # #physical-therapist #therapy

Teriyana’s Avatar
Teriyana Nov 26, 2021 271 views

How can I combine therapy and acting/film-making as a career?

I am unsure of how I can pursue a career in acting and becoming a therapist. Do you think pursuing a Masters degree in Drama Therapy can combine the two? The goal: I want to work as a LMFT while making movies about mental health. Any ideas or suggestions? #therapist #therapy #acting # #career...

Darren’s Avatar
Darren Nov 08, 2021 222 views

What does a physical therapist do?

Physical therapy is one of the career paths I'm interested in. But I want to learn more about what they do. What are their daily tasks, what types of patients do they see, and how is the workload? Do you find yourself happy with your job? I also want to learn how to become a physical...

Shi’s Avatar
Shi Nov 05, 2021 213 views

Is vocational school required or recommended to become a physical therapist?

I am in 12th grade and I am interested in the health department. #physical-therapist #therapy #medicine

Shi’s Avatar
Shi Nov 03, 2021 207 views

What is the working environment of a physical therapist?

I am a senior in high school and am interested in this particular branch of medical science. #physical-therapy #medicine #therapy #physical-therapist #occupational-therapy

Celeste’s Avatar
Celeste Oct 08, 2021 230 views

what do you in a day of an art therapist?

I am interested in this field or something similar.. #art #therapy

Destany’s Avatar
Destany Sep 30, 2021 286 views

What is it like to be an art therapist

I am a senior in High School interested in art therapy and would like to dig deeper in this career. #art #artist #therapy #psychology #arttherapy #creativearttherapy

Isaac’s Avatar
Isaac Aug 31, 2021 233 views

What is the job outlook for physical or occupational therapy assistants.

Are there a lot of jobs available in the united states and is the career expected to grow in the next 10 years. #physical-therapy #medicine #therapy #physical-therapist

vycesika’s Avatar
vycesika Aug 25, 2021 315 views

I finished my under graduation this june 2021. I'm a b.com graduate now. but I really want to learn psychology and make a career out of it. i want to become a counsellor (therapist). which course should i take in order to become a therapist, i mean there are a lots of fields in psychology and i really need help.

#psychology #career #counseling #clinical-psychology #therapy

Kaelyn’s Avatar
Kaelyn Aug 03, 2021 286 views

How long do I have to be in college to be a therapist?

I'm on my way to college in about 22 months, and I'm trying to get prepared as early as possible. I want to major in psychology and eventually become a therapist for children and adolescents. #psychology #therapy #college

Mela’s Avatar
Mela Aug 02, 2021 297 views

How should I choose between two career options?

I want to be a therapist, but I am not sure if I want to go as far as being a psychologist or just being a counselor. #psychology #therapy #career-path

Camryn’s Avatar
Camryn Jul 30, 2021 265 views

What is the difference in being a psychologist vs. a therapist?

I recently graduated from Renaissance High School in June of 2021. I will be attending Michigan State University in the fall and I am majoring in psychology. I plan to use my degree to become a therapist and eventually own my own private practice. #psychology #therapy #career

Tamia’s Avatar
Tamia Jun 19, 2021 311 views

What steps should I take to become a marriage and family therapist?

I am a psychology major and I love poetry. Through poetry I was able to find love for this science. #psychology #counseling #therapy #career

Emma’s Avatar
Emma May 19, 2021 399 views

Day in the Life of a Clinical Psychologist

Hi! I am a junior in high school who is planning to major in psychology. I was wondering what a typical day looks like for a clinical psychologist. What is the work environment like? Can you have a private practice? Also, what are the typical responsibilities that they must uphold? #therapy...