Career Questions tagged Therapy

Emma O.’s Avatar
Emma O. May 19 43 views

Day in the Life of a Clinical Psychologist

Hi! I am a junior in high school who is planning to major in psychology. I was wondering what a typical day looks like for a clinical psychologist. What is the work environment like? Can you have a private practice? Also, what are the typical responsibilities that they must uphold? #therapy...

#psychology #clinicalpsychology

Winona C.’s Avatar
Winona C. Apr 16 117 views

How many years do you spend in school to be a therapist? Would I be right for this field?

I am a Junior in High school, and I am currently 16 years old. I also really like helping others and I always feel what others feel really deeply. #therapist #psychology...

#therapy

Hjelle P.’s Avatar
Hjelle P. Jan 15 101 views

What kind of methods do music therapists use in music therapy?

I'm researching music therapy and am curious about how it is used and what sorts of methods music therapists use. #musictherapy #music #therapy...

#healthcare

Mykah W.’s Avatar
Mykah W. Dec 04, 2020 134 views
Kyren J.’s Avatar
Kyren J. Nov 05, 2020 159 views

I would greatly appreciate if I can learn more about getting into business and investing

I'm the type of person who is too nice to others and will try to help out, sometimes they don't need it or i do too much but that's because I wanna do it out of my own free will. #business #career...

#therapy

DeNasia S.’s Avatar
DeNasia S. Oct 30, 2020 148 views

Are there any internships for future Psycologist? If so what are they and how to apply?

Hey, I'm De'Nasia. I am a senior in high school and I want to become a Clinical Psychologist. I also took a college class for psychology 101 in my junior year of high school. #high-school #psychology...

#therapy

Cole Pugh P.’s Avatar
Cole Pugh P. Oct 27, 2020 127 views

Is it stressful to be a therapist?

I always thought of being a therapist as a very good job to help people but I figured repeating stress was apart of the process. I don't know how true this is and just wondered how it was for a counselor or a therapist. #therapist #counselor #therapy #psychology...

#stress

Hailey D.’s Avatar
Hailey D. Oct 24, 2020 145 views

Is it difficult to help all kinds of people, whether they deserve it or not?

I am a senior in high school and I have been set on studying psychology and becoming a therapist my whole life. One thing I think about a lot as I pursue this career is "am I only going to be able to help the privileged?". I want to help more people than who has a surplus of money for mental...

#mental-health #therapy #help #medicine #children #councelling #therapist #health #helping-others #therapists

willa T.’s Avatar
willa T. Oct 23, 2020 117 views

Can you describe your everyday life as a therapist?

I would like to know the everyday steps you take to be a good therapist. #therapist...

#therapy

Makenna R.’s Avatar
Makenna R. Oct 23, 2020 126 views

What is the most difficult part in working in the physical or occupational therapy profession?

I am a sophomore in high school and the past few years I have been wanting to become and physical or occupational therapist but I'm not really sure how well I would do in either of them. I am a outgoing person who is very motivated and compassionate. #therapy #career...

#business

Braden S.’s Avatar
Braden S. Oct 19, 2020 93 views
Christian G.’s Avatar
Christian G. Oct 19, 2020 90 views
Jordan W.’s Avatar
Jordan W. Sep 04, 2020 148 views
carter J.’s Avatar
carter J. Aug 31, 2020 111 views
ella B.’s Avatar
ella B. Aug 27, 2020 175 views

Physical Therapy Questions 2

What does a physical therapist schooling look like? #physical-therapist #therapists #therapy...

#psychology

Inderjeet Singh’s Avatar
Inderjeet S. Jul 29, 2020 132 views
Esther L.’s Avatar
Esther L. Jul 20, 2020 296 views

What made you start your own private practice, and how did you go about it?

I am an aspiring clinical psychologist and have been doing research on private practice. I've read on how it gives you more freedom in setting your own hours, more control of your clients, and more independence as a business. I've also read on how it requires alot of your own resources,...

#clients #business #experience #entrepreneur #therapy #clinicalpsychologists #career #clinicalpsychology #july20 #therapist #startup #psychologists #psychology #startupbusiness #privatepractice