Career Questions tagged Therapy

Hailey D.’s Avatar
Hailey D. Oct 24 34 views

Is it difficult to help all kinds of people, whether they deserve it or not?

I am a senior in high school and I have been set on studying psychology and becoming a therapist my whole life. One thing I think about a lot as I pursue this career is "am I only going to be able to help the privileged?". I want to help more people than who has a surplus of money for mental...

#therapist #helping-others #councelling #therapists #children #help #mental-health #health #therapy #medicine

willa T.’s Avatar
willa T. Oct 23 14 views

Can you describe your everyday life as a therapist?

I would like to know the everyday steps you take to be a good therapist. #therapist...

#therapy

Makenna R.’s Avatar
Makenna R. Oct 23 31 views

What is the most difficult part in working in the physical or occupational therapy profession?

I am a sophomore in high school and the past few years I have been wanting to become and physical or occupational therapist but I'm not really sure how well I would do in either of them. I am a outgoing person who is very motivated and compassionate. #therapy #career...

#business

Braden S.’s Avatar
Braden S. Oct 19 17 views
Christian G.’s Avatar
Christian G. Oct 19 23 views
Jordan W.’s Avatar
Jordan W. Sep 04 80 views
carter J.’s Avatar
carter J. Aug 31 48 views
ella B.’s Avatar
ella B. Aug 27 79 views

Physical Therapy Questions 2

What does a physical therapist schooling look like? #physical-therapist #therapists #therapy...

#psychology

Inderjeet Singh’s Avatar
Inderjeet S. Jul 29 67 views
Esther L.’s Avatar
Esther L. Jul 20 117 views

What made you start your own private practice, and how did you go about it?

I am an aspiring clinical psychologist and have been doing research on private practice. I've read on how it gives you more freedom in setting your own hours, more control of your clients, and more independence as a business. I've also read on how it requires alot of your own resources,...

#experience #psychology #therapist #clinicalpsychology #entrepreneur #career #psychologists #clients #therapy #july20 #clinicalpsychologists #startup #startupbusiness #privatepractice #business

Isis G.’s Avatar
Isis G. Apr 20 124 views

How is the corona virus impacting physical therapists?

I have read several articles about businesses closing and how the pandemic situation is taking over job industries, but I was wondering how physical therapists do their job especially if this job is usually face to face with people to help them recover from their physical injuries. Do they do...

#physical-therapy #physical-therapist #job #career #therapy #coronavirus #medicine

Isis G.’s Avatar
Isis G. Apr 20 107 views

What is the average amount of salary physical therapists get a year?

I am a sophomore in high school that has always been interested in the partake in becoming a physical therapist. I play soccer, and actually seen physical therapists do their jobs especially when I broke my arm and they helped me recover. Despite the fact that I want to become a physical...

#physical-therapy #physical-therapist #career #physical #therapy #medicine

Isis G.’s Avatar
Isis G. Apr 20 123 views

What are the steps or educational requirements to become a Physical Therapist?

I am a Sophomore in High school and went to college career fairs for the career physical therapy and ever since, have taken the interest in becoming a Physical Therapist. I understand how a physical therapist operates and what they do, but I am interested in learning how to become one in the...

#physical-therapy #physical-therapist #physical #therapy #medicine

Luz L.’s Avatar
Luz L. Mar 16 114 views