Career Questions tagged Therapy

sanaa B.’s Avatar
sanaa B. May 12 26 views

what are the steps after college to become a therapist?

I want to become a therapist in order to help change people's lives for the better, but I'm not sure where that process begins and what steps to take after.

Adele M.’s Avatar
Adele M. Apr 12 65 views

I have a Bed (foundation phase) and am in my final year of BA Phycological counselling . Is there a course that I can do to bring the 2 together as a career?

My dream is to be able to work with a child holistically. I was thinking to do a course in play therapy to bring the two degree together. Any ideas on to put the two together as a career? E.g. I want 1 thing that covers both. To put both degrees on a business card does not explain what it is...

Sandra A.’s Avatar
Sandra A. Apr 08 100 views

What is the hardest part about being a physical therapist?

I am looking into studying physical therapy and I want to know more about it.

Charles B.’s Avatar
Charles B. Mar 28 81 views

What are your day to day responsibilities that you have to deal while counseling other people during there hard times.

Do you ever spend time to yourself once your done dealing with the people that you talk during the therapy hours and what do you do to ease your mind? what i mean by that is do you go for a walk or do you go to your favorite place to just relax yourself form a long day at work.

Charles B.’s Avatar
Charles B. Mar 28 106 views

What inspired you to become a good counselor also how much do you get paid for doing your job?

Counselling is something that i thought of doing but never really thought about taking it as a career job. Can you tell me when first started off as a counselor was u nervous about it ?

Elisa C.’s Avatar
Elisa C. Mar 16 61 views

FOR CMA: what is the most difficult thing or situation about your day-to-day as a clinical medical assistant.

I am interested in becoming a clinical medical assistant with an associates in radiation therapy and I would like to know what is a difficult encounter in this field that you may experience day-to-day?

Altonisha D.’s Avatar
Altonisha D. Jan 19 107 views
Dayna W.’s Avatar
Dayna W. Dec 16, 2021 201 views

What is the hardest part of being a Psychologist or Therapist? Why?

I am interested in being a therapist or psychologist or psychiatrist, but I am not sure what the downfalls of this field are. I have struggled with mental health problems and want to be able to help other people. #psychology #therapy #psychiatry

Shi H.’s Avatar
Shi H. Nov 30, 2021 155 views

Are there any pre-requisites to becoming a masseur or opening a massage parlor?

I am currently interested in becoming a physical therapist, but the idea of becoming a masseur has peaked my interest. # #physical-therapist #therapy

Teriyana M.’s Avatar
Teriyana M. Nov 26, 2021 206 views

How can I combine therapy and acting/film-making as a career?

I am unsure of how I can pursue a career in acting and becoming a therapist. Do you think pursuing a Masters degree in Drama Therapy can combine the two? The goal: I want to work as a LMFT while making movies about mental health. Any ideas or suggestions? #therapist #therapy #acting # #career...

Darren L.’s Avatar
Darren L. Nov 08, 2021 175 views

What does a physical therapist do?

Physical therapy is one of the career paths I'm interested in. But I want to learn more about what they do. What are their daily tasks, what types of patients do they see, and how is the workload? Do you find yourself happy with your job? I also want to learn how to become a physical...

Shi H.’s Avatar
Shi H. Nov 05, 2021 153 views

Is vocational school required or recommended to become a physical therapist?

I am in 12th grade and I am interested in the health department. #physical-therapist #therapy #medicine

Shi H.’s Avatar
Shi H. Nov 03, 2021 135 views

What is the working environment of a physical therapist?

I am a senior in high school and am interested in this particular branch of medical science. #physical-therapy #medicine #therapy #physical-therapist #occupational-therapy

Celeste M.’s Avatar
Celeste M. Oct 08, 2021 166 views

what do you in a day of an art therapist?

I am interested in this field or something similar.. #art #therapy

Destany Z.’s Avatar
Destany Z. Sep 30, 2021 217 views

What is it like to be an art therapist

I am a senior in High School interested in art therapy and would like to dig deeper in this career. #art #artist #therapy #psychology #arttherapy #creativearttherapy

Isaac B.’s Avatar
Isaac B. Aug 31, 2021 185 views

What is the job outlook for physical or occupational therapy assistants.

Are there a lot of jobs available in the united states and is the career expected to grow in the next 10 years. #physical-therapy #medicine #therapy #physical-therapist

Kaelyn W.’s Avatar
Kaelyn W. Aug 03, 2021 244 views

How long do I have to be in college to be a therapist?

I'm on my way to college in about 22 months, and I'm trying to get prepared as early as possible. I want to major in psychology and eventually become a therapist for children and adolescents. #psychology #therapy #college

Mela B.’s Avatar
Mela B. Aug 02, 2021 243 views

How should I choose between two career options?

I want to be a therapist, but I am not sure if I want to go as far as being a psychologist or just being a counselor. #psychology #therapy #career-path

Camryn F.’s Avatar
Camryn F. Jul 30, 2021 223 views

What is the difference in being a psychologist vs. a therapist?

I recently graduated from Renaissance High School in June of 2021. I will be attending Michigan State University in the fall and I am majoring in psychology. I plan to use my degree to become a therapist and eventually own my own private practice. #psychology #therapy #career

Tamia B.’s Avatar
Tamia B. Jun 19, 2021 264 views

What steps should I take to become a marriage and family therapist?

I am a psychology major and I love poetry. Through poetry I was able to find love for this science. #psychology #counseling #therapy #career

Emma O.’s Avatar
Emma O. May 19, 2021 310 views

Day in the Life of a Clinical Psychologist

Hi! I am a junior in high school who is planning to major in psychology. I was wondering what a typical day looks like for a clinical psychologist. What is the work environment like? Can you have a private practice? Also, what are the typical responsibilities that they must uphold? #therapy...

Winona C.’s Avatar
Winona C. Apr 16, 2021 281 views

How many years do you spend in school to be a therapist? Would I be right for this field?

I am a Junior in High school, and I am currently 16 years old. I also really like helping others and I always feel what others feel really deeply.
#therapist #psychology #therapy

Hjelle P.’s Avatar
Hjelle P. Jan 15, 2021 215 views

What kind of methods do music therapists use in music therapy?

I'm researching music therapy and am curious about how it is used and what sorts of methods music therapists use. #musictherapy #music #therapy #healthcare

Kyren J.’s Avatar
Kyren J. Nov 05, 2020 314 views

I would greatly appreciate if I can learn more about getting into business and investing

I'm the type of person who is too nice to others and will try to help out, sometimes they don't need it or i do too much but that's because I wanna do it out of my own free will. #business #career #therapy