Career Questions tagged Wellness

Emoni’s Avatar
Emoni May 18 241 views

How can I break into the nutritional field?

I would like to be a nutritionist but I don't know where to start? any suggestion on schools? certifications I should earn? or even type of things I should research for?

Felicia’s Avatar
Felicia Aug 06, 2019 416 views

What are three important things I should know about being a Fitness and Wellness Coordinator (e.g. working conditions, typical schedule, rewards, and challenges including those for people new to the job)?

#fitness #wellness #healthcare #fitnesscoordinator #career #medicine #Dietitian #Nutritionist

Macie’s Avatar
Macie Apr 01, 2019 354 views

What was schooling like for fitness and wellness? Also, how did you over come it?

#healthcare #health #medicine #healthcare #hospital-and-healthcare #fitness #wellness

Vanessa’s Avatar
Vanessa Jul 27, 2018 629 views

How much flexibility would I have as a dietitian?

I got my first bachelor's degree with a pre-med intent. After research and soul-searching, however, I decided that a doctor was not the occupation for me. I learned that many of them take few, if any, nutrition courses. It seems as if many medical schools in the US train people to write...

Iris’s Avatar
Iris May 06, 2018 693 views

How do you start a blog?

I as a teen, I value wellness, through eating habits and exercise. I have explored this field and found that is dominated by woman, who are in adulthood. I would like to create a space for people my age to find support, as these woman bloggers do. #internet #social-media #blog #blogging #media...

Asha’s Avatar
Asha Mar 02, 2018 419 views

How do you maintain self-care as a nurse given the hours and rigor of the profession?

I read an article saying the the field of Nursing was one of the most unhealthy fields to enter, with nurses often being undernourished, sleep-deprived and suffering on-the-job injury. Being beacons for health and health education, I am interested in putting a few suggested practices in place...