Career Questions tagged Wellness

Vanessa O.’s Avatar
Vanessa O. Jul 27, 2018 124 views

How much flexibility would I have as a dietitian?

I got my first bachelor's degree with a pre-med intent. After research and soul-searching, however, I decided that a doctor was not the occupation for me. I learned that many of them take few, if any, nutrition courses. It seems as if many medical schools in the US train people to write...

#holistic #dietitian #nutrition #wellness

Iris H.’s Avatar
Iris H. May 06, 2018 218 views

How do you start a blog?

I as a teen, I value wellness, through eating habits and exercise. I have explored this field and found that is dominated by woman, who are in adulthood. I would like to create a space for people my age to find support, as these woman bloggers do. #internet #social-media #blog #blogging #media...

#wellness

Asha T.’s Avatar
Asha T. Mar 02, 2018 151 views

How do you maintain self-care as a nurse given the hours and rigor of the profession?

I read an article saying the the field of Nursing was one of the most unhealthy fields to enter, with nurses often being undernourished, sleep-deprived and suffering on-the-job injury. Being beacons for health and health education, I am interested in putting a few suggested practices in place...

#bethechange #wellness #selfcare #healthcare #nursing