How much flexibility would I have as a dietitian?

1

I got my first bachelor's degree with a pre-med intent. After research and soul-searching, however, I decided that a doctor was not the occupation for me. I learned that many of them take few, if any, nutrition courses. It seems as if many medical schools in the US train people to write prescriptions for one part of the body rather than to understand the body as an integrated unit.

I want the freedom to incorporate holistic practices, ancient health techniques, international diets, and the like into my career as a dietitian- not just the conventional American forms of treatment. Am I dreaming too big?

#dietitian #holistic #nutrition #wellness

1

Kimberly’s Answer

0

A dietitian would be limited on flexibility depending on their client base. Some clients might need appointments during a specific time or after five o'clock. So some flexibility is available, but building a client base first would be best and then work out the flexibility

0