Career Questions tagged Dietitian

audrey S.’s Avatar
audrey S. 21 hours ago 10 views

What is the job outlook for dietitians?

I am interested in becoming a dietitian and I have a few questions. first, what is the average salary for a dietitian and what is the max that I can make as a dietitian? also are there going to be more available jobs in this profession over the next few years, or less? career...

dietitian

Dahlia G.’s Avatar
Dahlia G. Sep 15 41 views

What's your favorite part of your job as a dietitian?

I am a senior at Grundy Center, I enjoy being active and working out. I have a big passion for these things and think a career in dietetics would be suiting. I plan on going to Iowa State and getting my masters in this field. nutrition...

dietitian

Dahlia G.’s Avatar
Dahlia G. Sep 10 48 views

Where all can you work with a masters in dietetics?

I am a senior at Grundy Center, I enjoy being active and working out. I have a big passion for these things and think a career in dietetics would be suiting. I plan on going to Iowa State and get my masters in this field. nutrition...

dietitian

R F.’s Avatar
R F. Jul 21 67 views

Hi I want to become a dietitian.Would you let me know which all colleges in Trivandrum offers me a suitable course connected with food.

I plan to take a bsc course related to food/nutrition/dietetics in Trivandrum#food and nutrition dietitian #bsc#under...

Rachel C.’s Avatar
Rachel C. Apr 30, 2020 189 views

Can you become a dietitian by going to a liberal arts college? What are the most important majors to study?

liberalartscollege dietitian nutritionist I want to attend a 4-year liberal arts college and they typically include majors such as biology, biochemistry, and psychology. If I want to become a dietitian, would this be the right route to...

Vanessa O.’s Avatar
Vanessa O. Jul 27, 2018 334 views

How much flexibility would I have as a dietitian?

I got my first bachelor's degree with a pre-med intent. After research and soul-searching, however, I decided that a doctor was not the occupation for me. I learned that many of them take few, if any, nutrition courses. It seems as if many medical schools in the US train people to write...

dietitian nutrition wellness holistic

Vanessa O.’s Avatar
Vanessa O. Jul 27, 2018 224 views

How easy is it to transition to a career in dietetics?

I am transitioning from a high school biology teaching career. I was a biology major in undergrad, and now I am returning to school for a second degree in dietetics. Thankfully, some of my previous courses count toward the dietetics degree....

dietitian

Olivia F.’s Avatar
Olivia F. May 06, 2016 434 views

Is it really worth it to get a masters or doctorate if I want to be a dietitian?

I know I want to be a registered dietitian but how much school should I really go through? I know I need at least a bachelors but I have always dreamed of going all the way to a doctorate. I just don't know if my future salary will make it worth while. college career healthcare dietitian...

diet-and-exercise financial-planning

Caitlin  M.’s Avatar
Caitlin M. May 16, 2016 477 views

Good location for a dietitian?

Hello, my name is Caitlin and I am going to be a sophomore in college. I know where I would like to live, but what is a good location for a dietitian to live and make enough money for living? I don't want to struggle and I want to be successful. I would love to be a well known dietitian....

college nutrion nutritionist career-counseling dietitian dietetics career

Chun L.’s Avatar
Chun L. Mar 20, 2017 736 views

What does nutritionist do and what does they need to learn?

I am thinking about being a nutritionist in the future. I wander what is their job and what do I need to learn to become a nutritionist? career-counseling dietitian nutritionist...

clinical-nutrition

Mack F.’s Avatar
Mack F. May 24, 2016 560 views

What is a typical day in the life of a dietitian or that of an herbalist?

I really want to become a dietitian, and and an herbalist when I grow up. It seems like a really needed job, and a really fun job. I would love to do it! health dietitian...

herbalist

Caitlin  M.’s Avatar
Caitlin M. May 16, 2016 539 views

How to get a head start in becoming a dietitian?

Hello, my name is Caitlin and I am going to be a sophomore in college. I just went and enrolled at Kansas state University and when I talked to my advisor she told me that this is a very competitive field. I have gone and job shadowed and I know this is exactly what I want to do. I just need...

diet nutrition nutritionist dietitian dietetics

Christopher B.’s Avatar
Christopher B. Aug 08, 2015 696 views

Can I be more than one?

I am a senior in high school in bell california and I've been looking to a career im a go to a community college first due to grades but i found its much cheaper so im a get my associates degree on nutrition science then transfer out to get my bachelors in the same thing then go and be a...

college medicine dietitian pediatrician school

Bryana K.’s Avatar
Bryana K. Mar 20, 2015 607 views

Would I have to study Psychology to be a dietitian?

As a dietitian you'll translate scientific information about nutrition into practical advice to help people make health-conscious decisions about food. You'll assess, diagnose and treat diet-related problems and aim to raise awareness of the link between food and health to prevent future...

professors dietitian