Career Questions tagged Culinaryschool

Rachel’s Avatar
Rachel Jul 18, 2020 426 views

What were some of your concerns about pursuing a career in the culinary field? How did everything work out in the end?

I have my own reservations about entering the culinary field (e.g. an unstable source of income, expensive training/schooling, a work-life imbalance), so I'm interested in hearing more about other people's main concerns as well as how it all turned out in the end. Personally, I'm interested in...

carlo’s Avatar
carlo Feb 27, 2018 438 views

do i need to go to a 4 year college first before going the a culinary school?

just wondering about the requirements for applying for a culinary school #chef #culinaryschool #

Jenero’s Avatar
Jenero Jan 22, 2018 462 views

I've decided that I wanted to have a career in culinary arts, but where are good schools that have negotiable student fees?

I want to go to culinary school, but I don't know any culinary schools near my hometown of El Sobrante, CA that really cater/that my family can work around concerning fees, are there any schools like so? #Culinaryschool #Culinaryarts #Gastronomy #connections #school #Culinarycareer #future...