Career Questions tagged Knowledge

Pablo Edrei’s Avatar
Pablo Edrei Sep 26 25 views

How can I become omniscient?

How can I become omniscient?

Casandra’s Avatar
Casandra Sep 22 96 views

what skills for medical assisting do you have that accomplished you for this capacity?

I can use all the tips and advice

Elizabeth’s Avatar
Elizabeth Sep 09 61 views

How do events affect the amount of pay(if they do so)?

If one week is less eventful than the other and less work needs to be done, does it affect the amount of pay an investigator receives?

Elizabeth’s Avatar
Elizabeth Sep 09 64 views

How does the amount of education effect your position as a criminal investigator?

The educational requirement to be an investigator is simply having a GED or a high school diploma. Is there any other education that may be needed? Any certifications?

Elizabeth’s Avatar
Elizabeth Sep 09 43 views

What does a typical day as a criminal investigator consist of?

I realize that being a criminal investigator isn't exactly how it's show on the media, so what is it really like?

nyliyah’s Avatar
nyliyah Jun 15 144 views

how to become a detective ?

how to become a detective , like someone who figure things out

Darnell’s Avatar
Darnell Apr 19 210 views

What are the Do's and Don'ts of Culinary?

I would appreciate some tips from experienced cooks that would be useful in the field or good information to know.

Shaina’s Avatar
Shaina Apr 16 191 views

Where do I find internships or immersions?

Greetings! I am a Grade 12 student in the STEM fields. I want to start my journey by looking for free and virtual internships and Immersion in the STEM or ABM field to expand my knowledge and skillset in these industries. My school currently does not provide these opportunities. Any experience...

Lakiriaha’s Avatar
Lakiriaha May 19, 2021 162 views

What can be done to improve your knowledge as a detective?

I want to be prepared with what I have to work on for myself?#knowledge

Lakiriaha’s Avatar
Lakiriaha May 17, 2021 175 views

Can someone tells me the difference between a detective and a criminal investigator?

I want to know the different requirements of both of these career choices. Is the requirements the same or different? #Knowledge #career-guidance

Andre’s Avatar
Andre May 10, 2021 219 views

What is the most important thing coming out of highschool

I am a person that needs to be ready for anything #knowledge

Dariehl’s Avatar
Dariehl May 07, 2021 234 views

What are some things I can do to gain experience in the field of computer engineering?

#knowledge #field #business #gain experience in the work field of engineering

Lakiriaha’s Avatar
Lakiriaha May 05, 2021 277 views

If I only want to become a detective, do I have to be a police officer first?

I was wondering do I have to become a police officers , then be promoted to become a detective. #curious #knowledge

Lakiriaha’s Avatar
Lakiriaha Apr 29, 2021 224 views

What is the most stressing part about working in the criminal justice field?

Hello, My name is Lakiriaha Louis Soon, I'm about to graduate high school, and I planned to continuing my education in college during this summer. My intended major I want to pursue is Criminal Justice. Honestly, I wanted to know what is the most stressful part about working in that field....

Waqas’s Avatar
Waqas Apr 04, 2021 331 views

can someone let me know being a leader how to resolve candidates Problem?

can someone let me know
Being a leader how to resolve candidates Problem? #knowledge #success #skills

jennel’s Avatar
jennel Mar 23, 2021 320 views

What are some underpopulated fields that pays a lot?( I know that I must pick a field that I love, but I don' there isn't something specific that I like.

#field #college #knowledge

Manasseh’s Avatar
Manasseh Mar 11, 2021 259 views

What careers can I get in the field of tologoy

#field #knowledge #dentistry

Christell’s Avatar
Christell Feb 26, 2021 188 views

best colleges in MA for nursing?

#experience #knowledge

Meghan’s Avatar
Meghan Nov 30, 2020 361 views

When it comes to the criminal justice field, what is the hardest part about staying mentally healthy.

#career #knowledge #experience #criminal-justice #child-psychology I am 16 and I am interested in going into the criminal justice field I was wondering if there were any major mental set backs in your career.

Kaley’s Avatar
Kaley Nov 24, 2020 340 views

How do I know when it is appropriate to ask for a raise in a science related field?

When I graduate high school I would really like to get a job as a science technician. Jobs are slim, but I'll work that out when I get there. My parents are both pretty passive, and don't really talk about work too much. How do I know when it's okay to talk to my boss about money related...

Gulab’s Avatar
Gulab Nov 13, 2020 266 views

Is easy to get a job for international students in North America?

What are the main hurdles they may have to face to get to the job according to their study field?
#GivingsCare #knowledge #job #field #career

Mei’s Avatar
Mei Oct 19, 2020 476 views

Starting career

So I am almost finished with my second degree which is a Computer sciences and Software engineering and before I finished a BBA. I have some work experiences as a backend developer but miss the personal contact with people and was thinking to go into project management/consulting. However I am...

Amar’s Avatar
Amar Oct 09, 2020 268 views

internship/research assistant experience in the field of psychology

#knowledge #college

Edwin’s Avatar
Edwin Oct 08, 2020 337 views

If my strengths are. When I watch YouTube videos on cars, I learn a lot more than I used to know. And when I detail cars, I feel motivated to keep working for my future, what types of careers or industries might best fit me? What other strengths or experiences might I need for the suggested careers?

#question #careers #job #future #suggestions #cars #strenghts #career #job-skills #business #industries #knowledge

cisco’s Avatar
cisco Aug 31, 2020 278 views

What college has the best engineering classes?

Looking for colleges #knowledge

Yash’s Avatar
Yash Aug 22, 2020 490 views

What kind of jobs will be the most sought-after in the coming future because of the pandemic?

#jobs #job-search #knowledge #awareness #jobmarket #business

Annel’s Avatar
Annel Aug 18, 2020 277 views

What can I find in this website?

Manual for cooking vegetables and meats?
I have some college experience but i would like to perfect them.
#college #knowledge

Tanish’s Avatar
Tanish Jul 30, 2020 519 views

Which is the most interesting happening topic happening in CS and Tech field?

I have just finished 12th grade and I am looking for good UG courses in CS field
#JULY20
#field
#tech
#knowledge

Yuri’s Avatar
Yuri Jul 29, 2020 837 views

Are there jobs related to Complex Systems?

I've always been interested in complex systems, from network science to the study of emerging properties of multi agent systems. But at the moment I see complex systems more as a research field than a practical thing in the industry. Do you know if there are jobs related to complex systems?...

tamiya’s Avatar
tamiya Jul 29, 2020 333 views

Is there any degrees you can have to be able to do two careers. So you won’t have to do double collage?

Hi My name is tamiya H, a Junior at Booker T Washington. Who’s looking for help to have a Great future. #July #knowledge #college #help