Career Questions tagged Knowledge

Waqas A.’s Avatar
Waqas A. Apr 04 88 views
Meghan R.’s Avatar
Meghan R. Nov 30, 2020 116 views

When it comes to the criminal justice field, what is the hardest part about staying mentally healthy.

#career #knowledge #experience #criminal-justice #child-psychology I am 16 and I am interested in going into the criminal justice field I was wondering if there were any major mental set backs in your...

Kaley Q.’s Avatar
Kaley Q. Nov 24, 2020 146 views

How do I know when it is appropriate to ask for a raise in a science related field?

When I graduate high school I would really like to get a job as a science technician. Jobs are slim, but I'll work that out when I get there. My parents are both pretty passive, and don't really talk about work too much. How do I know when it's okay to talk to my boss about money related...

#college #career-goals #jobs #knowledge #work #career #science

Gulab S.’s Avatar
Gulab S. Nov 13, 2020 120 views

Is easy to get a job for international students in North America?

What are the main hurdles they may have to face to get to the job according to their study field? #givingscare #knowledge #job #field...

#career

Mei W.’s Avatar
Mei W. Oct 19, 2020 224 views

Starting career

So I am almost finished with my second degree which is a Computer sciences and Software engineering and before I finished a BBA. I have some work experiences as a backend developer but miss the personal contact with people and was thinking to go into project management/consulting. However I am...

#tech #knowledge #engineering #career

cisco C.’s Avatar
cisco C. Aug 31, 2020 99 views
Annel G.’s Avatar
Annel G. Aug 18, 2020 140 views

What can I find in this website?

Manual for cooking vegetables and meats? I have some college experience but i would like to perfect them. #college...

#knowledge

Tanish H.’s Avatar
Tanish H. Jul 30, 2020 195 views
Yuri G.’s Avatar
Yuri G. Jul 29, 2020 218 views

Are there jobs related to Complex Systems?

I've always been interested in complex systems, from network science to the study of emerging properties of multi agent systems. But at the moment I see complex systems more as a research field than a practical thing in the industry. Do you know if there are jobs related to complex systems?...

#networks #complexsystems #it #technology #knowledge #july20

tamiya H.’s Avatar
tamiya H. Jul 29, 2020 134 views

Is there any degrees you can have to be able to do two careers. So you won’t have to do double collage?

Hi My name is tamiya H, a Junior at Booker T Washington. Who’s looking for help to have a Great future. #july #knowledge #college...

#help

DEANNA G.’s Avatar
DEANNA G. Jul 17, 2020 148 views

Advice for those entering the Healthcare field?

The healthcare field can be a very challenging place for anyone, and I was wondering is there any advice to keep me on the right track. #knowledge #july20...

#healthcare

Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Jul 17, 2020 297 views
Alejandro B.’s Avatar
Alejandro B. Aug 22, 2018 234 views

How do I decide which University is the best place for me to attend?

I am interested in the field of psychology and am struggling on making a decision on which college in Arizona has the best program for me. #knowledge...

#therapy

breanna P.’s Avatar
breanna P. Aug 19, 2018 254 views

What are the best majors for medical school in undergrad other than pre-med?

Specifically, I am interested in orthopedic surgery. #orthopedic#medicalschool#major #college...

#knowledge

Taeja D.’s Avatar
Taeja D. Aug 17, 2018 181 views

For Counseling Psychologists, what are some thing I need to know about this career?

#psychology #knowledge I am a current student at Woodstock Career Center, and I am wanting some advice for the career of Counseling...

Anthony E.’s Avatar
Anthony E. Jul 28, 2018 240 views

What do I need to know to succeed in the field of Economics?

I'm planning on majoring in Economics and I'm looking for advice on what I need to do to be successful. What topics should I focus on in college and what kind of job/internship positions should I apply for both during and after college? #knowledge #skills #career #job...

#economics

Frances O.’s Avatar
Frances O. Jul 10, 2018 1093 views

What is the hardest part about being a nurse?

There are many challenges that come with working in the medical field. I want to know what is the most difficult thing about being a nurse since I hope to become an RN. #medicine #nursing #knowledge...

#health

Braden W.’s Avatar
Braden W. Mar 04, 2018 355 views

How can I become a mature ideological individual who knows what it truly going on in politics today? #USA #Politics #RorD

I want to know what's truly going on in the world today. I would like to know more about American policies. I am ignorant to U.S. laws as well as loopholes. I wish to become a successful adult and educated citizen. #knowledge #is #power #taxbrackets...

#budgets

Jenero G.’s Avatar
Jenero G. Jan 22, 2018 292 views

I've decided that I wanted to have a career in culinary arts, but where are good schools that have negotiable student fees?

I want to go to culinary school, but I don't know any culinary schools near my hometown of El Sobrante, CA that really cater/that my family can work around concerning fees, are there any schools like so? #culinaryschool #culinaryarts #gastronomy #connections #school #culinarycareer #future...

#knowledge #food #iwannalearn #iwannabeachef #chef

Shonte D.’s Avatar
Shonte D. Jan 21, 2018 401 views

WHat scholarships could I apply for to be able to attend the Study Abroad Program at my college?

Knowledge is power, and where best to learn about Historical monuments and their impact on the world that to see them in person. #paris #prague #history #knowledge #power...

#scholarships

Joaquin  P.’s Avatar
Joaquin P. May 18, 2016 660 views

What are some classes I should take in order to increase my knowledge in the law field?

I would like to know what classes I should take when becoming an attorney so that I know what skills I need to improve on. #classes #skills #knowledge #legal #law...

#lawyer