Career Questions tagged Knowledge

Mei W.’s Avatar
Mei W. Oct 19 72 views

Starting career

So I am almost finished with my second degree which is a Computer sciences and Software engineering and before I finished a BBA. I have some work experiences as a backend developer but miss the personal contact with people and was thinking to go into project management/consulting. However I am...

#tech #engineering #career #knowledge

cisco C.’s Avatar
cisco C. Aug 31 69 views

What college has the best engineering classes?

Looking for colleges...

#knowledge

Annel G.’s Avatar
Annel G. Aug 18 107 views

What can I find in this website?

Manual for cooking vegetables and meats? I have some college experience but i would like to perfect them. #college...

#knowledge

Tanish H.’s Avatar
Tanish H. Jul 30 144 views
Yuri G.’s Avatar
Yuri G. Jul 29 80 views

Are there jobs related to Complex Systems?

I've always been interested in complex systems, from network science to the study of emerging properties of multi agent systems. But at the moment I see complex systems more as a research field than a practical thing in the industry. Do you know if there are jobs related to complex systems?...

#july20 #it #knowledge #technology #complexsystems #networks

tamiya H.’s Avatar
tamiya H. Jul 29 81 views

Is there any degrees you can have to be able to do two careers. So you won’t have to do double collage?

Hi My name is tamiya H, a Junior at Booker T Washington. Who’s looking for help to have a Great future. #july #knowledge #college...

#help

DEANNA G.’s Avatar
DEANNA G. Jul 17 105 views

Advice for those entering the Healthcare field?

The healthcare field can be a very challenging place for anyone, and I was wondering is there any advice to keep me on the right track. #knowledge #july20...

#healthcare

Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Jul 17 184 views
Alejandro B.’s Avatar
Alejandro B. Aug 22, 2018 202 views

How do I decide which University is the best place for me to attend?

I am interested in the field of psychology and am struggling on making a decision on which college in Arizona has the best program for me. #knowledge...

#therapy

breanna P.’s Avatar
breanna P. Aug 19, 2018 219 views

What are the best majors for medical school in undergrad other than pre-med?

Specifically, I am interested in orthopedic surgery. #orthopedic#medicalschool#major #college...

#knowledge

Taeja D.’s Avatar
Taeja D. Aug 17, 2018 156 views

For Counseling Psychologists, what are some thing I need to know about this career?

#psychology #knowledge I am a current student at Woodstock Career Center, and I am wanting some advice for the career of Counseling...

Camdyn S.’s Avatar
Camdyn S. Aug 03, 2018 222 views
Anthony E.’s Avatar
Anthony E. Jul 28, 2018 199 views

What do I need to know to succeed in the field of Economics?

I'm planning on majoring in Economics and I'm looking for advice on what I need to do to be successful. What topics should I focus on in college and what kind of job/internship positions should I apply for both during and after college? #knowledge #skills #career #job...

#economics

Frances O.’s Avatar
Frances O. Jul 10, 2018 844 views

What is the hardest part about being a nurse?

There are many challenges that come with working in the medical field. I want to know what is the most difficult thing about being a nurse since I hope to become an RN. #medicine #nursing #knowledge...

#health

Braden W.’s Avatar
Braden W. Mar 04, 2018 322 views

How can I become a mature ideological individual who knows what it truly going on in politics today? #USA #Politics #RorD

I want to know what's truly going on in the world today. I would like to know more about American policies. I am ignorant to U.S. laws as well as loopholes. I wish to become a successful adult and educated citizen. #knowledge #is #power #taxbrackets...

#budgets

Jenero G.’s Avatar
Jenero G. Jan 22, 2018 263 views

I've decided that I wanted to have a career in culinary arts, but where are good schools that have negotiable student fees?

I want to go to culinary school, but I don't know any culinary schools near my hometown of El Sobrante, CA that really cater/that my family can work around concerning fees, are there any schools like so? #culinaryschool #culinaryarts #gastronomy #connections #school #culinarycareer #future...

#iwannabeachef #iwannalearn #knowledge #chef #food

Shonte D.’s Avatar
Shonte D. Jan 21, 2018 360 views

WHat scholarships could I apply for to be able to attend the Study Abroad Program at my college?

Knowledge is power, and where best to learn about Historical monuments and their impact on the world that to see them in person. #paris #prague #history #knowledge #power...

#scholarships

Joaquin  P.’s Avatar
Joaquin P. May 18, 2016 619 views

What are some classes I should take in order to increase my knowledge in the law field?

I would like to know what classes I should take when becoming an attorney so that I know what skills I need to improve on. #classes #skills #knowledge #legal #law...

#lawyer

Leslie L.’s Avatar
Leslie L. Mar 22, 2017 516 views

What are some traits/characteristics that doctors must keep in order to work successfully?

I've been told that to become a medical doctor, you must have many good traits such as patience and dedication, which I do hold currently, but what are other crucial ones needed when working in this career field? #doctor #medicine #work-life-balance #knowledge #student-development #personality...

#trait

Morgan T.’s Avatar
Morgan T. Oct 20, 2016 3229 views

What can an English Major expect in a STEM career

I want to be an English Professor and I would like to know how STEM careers could help with that #english...

#knowledge

Gloria S.’s Avatar
Gloria S. Sep 24, 2016 684 views

What is the Outlook for mechanical engineering?

I want to know what is going on right now for mechanical engineering. What kind of projects are being worked on that can be essential for our world? I would like to know what there is that should be done. What can I do with knowledge of mechanical engineering? #career #mechanical-engineering...

#projects #world #help #knowledge #news

Karen P.’s Avatar
Karen P. Aug 29, 2016 627 views

How can I expand my knowledge on colleges I will potentially be attending?

I am going into my junior year of high school, a big year for many students who are planning to attend college after graduating. I have to study for the SATs, take the SATs, start applying for scholarships and to colleges/universities. Before I start applying to colleges though, I would like to...

#college-selection #research #college #high-school #knowledge #student

Karin N.’s Avatar
Karin N. Aug 19, 2016 438 views

How will I know what career choice is best for me and will be a choice that will make my parents proud of me?

My parents hold very high expectations of me and I'm afraid the choice I will make on a career will not be enough for them. I am also afraid that if I choose the career choice they want me to have, I will not be happy and live my life miserably, dreading waking up each day to attend my job....

#experience #family-issues #knowledge

Michi  D.’s Avatar
Michi D. Jul 11, 2016 411 views

Is it possible to have mutiple careers? Like for examole, some celebs would also be an actress/actor or in music industry.

My name is Michi. I'm a student in high school and these are questions are curious about. I've always been interested in a variety of careers and don't think I'd be able to do just one. #in...

#knowledge

Leo A.’s Avatar
Leo A. Jun 22, 2016 432 views