Career Questions tagged Knowledge

Lakiriaha L.’s Avatar
Lakiriaha L. May 19 71 views

What can be done to improve your knowledge as a detective?

I want to be prepared with what I have to work on for...

knowledge

Lakiriaha L.’s Avatar
Lakiriaha L. May 17 81 views

Can someone tells me the difference between a detective and a criminal investigator?

I want to know the different requirements of both of these career choices. Is the requirements the same or different? Knowledge...

career-guidance

Lakiriaha L.’s Avatar
Lakiriaha L. May 05 142 views

If I only want to become a detective, do I have to be a police officer first?

I was wondering do I have to become a police officers , then be promoted to become a detective. curious...

knowledge

Lakiriaha L.’s Avatar
Lakiriaha L. Apr 29 133 views

What is the most stressing part about working in the criminal justice field?

Hello, My name is Lakiriaha Louis Soon, I'm about to graduate high school, and I planned to continuing my education in college during this summer. My intended major I want to pursue is Criminal Justice. Honestly, I wanted to know what is the most stressful part about working in that field....

knowledge

Meghan R.’s Avatar
Meghan R. Nov 30, 2020 230 views

When it comes to the criminal justice field, what is the hardest part about staying mentally healthy.

career knowledge experience criminal-justice child-psychology I am 16 and I am interested in going into the criminal justice field I was wondering if there were any major mental set backs in your...

Kaley Q.’s Avatar
Kaley Q. Nov 24, 2020 234 views

How do I know when it is appropriate to ask for a raise in a science related field?

When I graduate high school I would really like to get a job as a science technician. Jobs are slim, but I'll work that out when I get there. My parents are both pretty passive, and don't really talk about work too much. How do I know when it's okay to talk to my boss about money related...

knowledge college career-goals jobs science work career

Gulab S.’s Avatar
Gulab S. Nov 13, 2020 188 views

Is easy to get a job for international students in North America?

What are the main hurdles they may have to face to get to the job according to their study field? GivingsCare knowledge job field...

career

Mei W.’s Avatar
Mei W. Oct 19, 2020 351 views

Starting career

So I am almost finished with my second degree which is a Computer sciences and Software engineering and before I finished a BBA. I have some work experiences as a backend developer but miss the personal contact with people and was thinking to go into project management/consulting. However I am...

career knowledge tech engineering

Annel G.’s Avatar
Annel G. Aug 18, 2020 200 views

What can I find in this website?

Manual for cooking vegetables and meats? I have some college experience but i would like to perfect them. college...

knowledge

Tanish H.’s Avatar
Tanish H. Jul 30, 2020 360 views
Yuri G.’s Avatar
Yuri G. Jul 29, 2020 476 views

Are there jobs related to Complex Systems?

I've always been interested in complex systems, from network science to the study of emerging properties of multi agent systems. But at the moment I see complex systems more as a research field than a practical thing in the industry. Do you know if there are jobs related to complex systems?...

networks knowledge it complexsystems july20 technology

tamiya H.’s Avatar
tamiya H. Jul 29, 2020 222 views

Is there any degrees you can have to be able to do two careers. So you won’t have to do double collage?

Hi My name is tamiya H, a Junior at Booker T Washington. Who’s looking for help to have a Great future. July knowledge college...

help

DEANNA G.’s Avatar
DEANNA G. Jul 17, 2020 219 views

Advice for those entering the Healthcare field?

The healthcare field can be a very challenging place for anyone, and I was wondering is there any advice to keep me on the right track. knowledge july20...

healthcare

Iqra T.’s Avatar
Iqra T. Jul 17, 2020 397 views
Alejandro B.’s Avatar
Alejandro B. Aug 22, 2018 309 views

How do I decide which University is the best place for me to attend?

I am interested in the field of psychology and am struggling on making a decision on which college in Arizona has the best program for me. knowledge...

therapy

breanna P.’s Avatar
breanna P. Aug 19, 2018 324 views

What are the best majors for medical school in undergrad other than pre-med?

Specifically, I am interested in orthopedic surgery. #orthopedic#medicalschool#major college...

knowledge

Taeja D.’s Avatar
Taeja D. Aug 17, 2018 244 views

For Counseling Psychologists, what are some thing I need to know about this career?

psychology knowledge I am a current student at Woodstock Career Center, and I am wanting some advice for the career of Counseling...

Anthony E.’s Avatar
Anthony E. Jul 28, 2018 303 views

What do I need to know to succeed in the field of Economics?

I'm planning on majoring in Economics and I'm looking for advice on what I need to do to be successful. What topics should I focus on in college and what kind of job/internship positions should I apply for both during and after college? knowledge skills career job...

economics