Career Questions tagged Ceo

Shane R.’s Avatar
Shane R. Oct 27 30 views

How can I own my own business?

Hello, my name is Shane. I am 17 and I am currently a senior in high school. I was wondering how I would get to owning my own my business. Do I need to go to college? How long does it take to own a business? Any certifications I need to own my own business? Do I need to go to college to own my...

#business #entrepenuer #ceo

Borna B.’s Avatar
Borna B. Oct 19 86 views

I have chose Electrical engineering for B.S now what?

Dear everyone, I'm very thankful for all your support and time that you have dedicated for me. Well for those who don't know what I have been through, Im going to write you a fast story. I was struggling choosing a good subject to study at University in Iran. Well I was able to go to top...

#business #electrical_engineering #ceo #electrical #engineering #ee

Borna B.’s Avatar
Borna B. Sep 21 84 views

Mechanical engineering or Polymer Engineering

Hey I guys I really need help about this: well I must tell more about myself. I have just finished my high school and Im applying for Universities in Iran. I have a good chance to apply the toppest Universities in Iran. My father is an CEO and Founder of a plastic company(which creates polymers...

#polymer #factory #entrepreneur #ceo #mechanical

Eli C.’s Avatar
Eli C. Sep 18 169 views
Moussa S.’s Avatar
Moussa S. Sep 18 107 views

How much do engineers love there job?

I am a 9th grader who like to understand other engineers feeling on there job which am interested in. #jobs #engineer...

#ceo

Emmanuel M.’s Avatar
Emmanuel M. Jul 30 127 views

How can a beginner improve their editorial skills?

Would you please tell me who is, if there is such an individual, the world's most renown editor in the world. One that deals with literature, and most preferable blogs and articles in the topics of finance and education. If there's no such thing, would you be kind enough to point me to some...

#worldclass #july2020 #ceo #editor #editorial-writing

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02 137 views

What job in the FBI would have a lot of leadership- that's similar to being a CEO?

I really like to know what jobs are like CEO or have a lot of leadership in the FBI- I work better and teams, and even better when I can take charge with the help of others. #career #ceo #business #fbi #law #management...

#helping-others

carlos V.’s Avatar
carlos V. Sep 16, 2019 149 views

how does it feel to be a ceo of a big company

im funny chill i like math and video games and i want to be a ceo of a big video company #video games...

#ceo

JaChae C.’s Avatar
JaChae C. Jul 05, 2018 392 views

What are the tasks and responsibilities Real Estate Agents have?

I am a high school senior wanting to become a real estate agent. I wanted to know an in depth what the responsibilities and tasks are so I could maybe prepare myself before actually becoming a real estate agent. #business #real-estate #employer #realtor #economics #housing #estate #help...

#ceo #marketing #pro #focus

Jade L.’s Avatar
Jade L. Mar 19, 2018 259 views

How do you start a business?

I aspire to be an optometrist and hopefully start my own optometry practice cold. How would I go about doing this? #optometry #eye-care #entrepreneurship #ceo...

#start-ups

William C.’s Avatar
William C. Jan 20, 2018 470 views

Which is more important when looking for a job, college GPA or Interships in your specific field?

When a company is looking to hire somebody, would they put more weight into college gpa, or internships that somebody has had that is relevant to the job? #scholarship #internship #gpa #college #student #business...

#ceo

William C.’s Avatar
William C. Jan 20, 2018 339 views

Would it be more benificial to earn a minor in communications rather than a minor in computer science

I'm a Business Management major and have aspirations of becoming a CEO on day. With technology becoming a growing trend in today's society, would communications or computer science be a more beneficial minor for a possible CEO of a technology/technological sales company #future #ceo #technology...

#communications #management #scholarship #business

Maurice D.’s Avatar
Maurice D. Sep 01, 2017 530 views

Hows's Your Time Scheduling Being Your Own Boss?

I was asking because i know sometimes bosses of their own company's sometimes lose time to even witness their business prosper and you can create memories with your customers , so I was just wondering is everything you do on a daily basis takes up majority of your time where you can't be with...

#entrepreneurship #business #ceo

Maurice D.’s Avatar
Maurice D. Sep 01, 2017 498 views

what is the most direct route to become a business owner?

I was interested in owning my own clothing business after I graduate because growing up i always loved clothes but i wasn't the wealthiest fellow growing up and I just wanted to get in the scene. I know it requires a 4-6 year bachelor or master's degree and i know i have what it takes to make...

#coo #entrepreneurship #business #ceo

Bridget S.’s Avatar
Bridget S. Feb 24, 2017 776 views

What type of things does a CFO do?

What is the CFO in charge of? What are the specific things he/ she would look over? What are some typical requirements? #finance #management #ceo #corporate-finance #cpa #executive-office #cfo...

#financial-reporting

Abdulwahab A.’s Avatar
Abdulwahab A. Dec 17, 2016 1154 views

Can you become a CEO without a degree?

How to become a successful CEO without a college degree? #college #business #job-search...

#ceo

Brooke E.’s Avatar
Brooke E. Oct 21, 2016 532 views

With being a women, and if I pursure a career in STEM, what are the possibilities for me?

I would like to know because sometimes being a women can hold you back from doing certain jobs due to the advancement you need to take and not every women would take them due to they really don't fully understand them, and or a women has never held that role before. #business-development...

#ceo #federal-government #international-business #government-relations

Terrance J.’s Avatar
Terrance J. Aug 27, 2016 813 views

What are at-least 5 powerful words intertwined with success.

Success is something hard to obtain because there is so much to life. That thickness of life itself is what makes life so great. But what does it mean to live a successful life. #psychology #ceo #performing-arts #beauty #happiness #succession-planning #success-driven...

#optimist

Kayla J.’s Avatar
Kayla J. Aug 17, 2016 641 views

What's the key to becomung a successful sports journalist ?

I am thinking of going into journalism , and a scholarship website I'm browsing is offering a scholarship if I ask my questions on this website. I think its a good idea for me to ask my presumably dumb questions if it means a chance for a scholarship ! #college-major...

#ceo

Amy Z.’s Avatar
Amy Z. Jul 29, 2016 727 views
Soundarya N.’s Avatar
Soundarya N. Jun 27, 2016 1249 views
Chinaza O.’s Avatar
Chinaza O. May 25, 2016 2080 views

Can someone who starts out as a Mechanical Engineer advance to become a CEO and would they still be able to practice engineering?

My dream is to someday own a company and I would like to know if I could still practice while doing so #engineering #mechanical-engineering #tech...

#ceo

Isabel S.’s Avatar
Isabel S. May 23, 2016 614 views

How do you know if you're making the right career choice?

I want to do Culinary Arts, but another part of me wants to be a teacher. #teacher #chef...

#ceo

Justin B.’s Avatar
Justin B. May 22, 2016 684 views

Is experience more valuable than a degree when seeking a job?

I have heard people say that their degree does them little good because the employer doesn't want to hire people with no experience. On the other side, some have told me that the "piece of paper" will help you out immensely. I am wanting to know the balance between these. #travel...

#ceo

Thomas L.’s Avatar
Thomas L. May 22, 2016 510 views

How do you use your linkedin profile to it's full advantage to get a job?

I've made a linkedin profile and I don't quite understand how to use it to obtain a job that I want. I am currently a sophomore in college, I major in Civil Environmental engineering and I would like to know how using Linkedin can help me find a job. Thank you. #job #linkedin #ceo...

#working-in-big-companies

Antonio M.’s Avatar
Antonio M. May 20, 2016 441 views

What was the Main reasoning behind creating this site, or it's original direction?

For me personally I always like to know what something or someones original intentions are, an that goes especially if it can affect my or other peoples futures. #ceo...

#cfo

Sushma C.’s Avatar
Sushma C. May 10, 2016 613 views

i have completed BA i want to do job which job is suitable for BA course ?

I have completed my BA I am interested in doing job please help me which job suitable ?...

#ceo

Ignacio S.’s Avatar
Ignacio S. May 09, 2016 856 views