Career Questions tagged Ceo

carlos V.’s Avatar
carlos V. Sep 16 28 views

how does it feel to be a ceo of a big company

im funny chill i like math and video games and i want to be a ceo of a big video company #video games...

#ceo

JaChae C.’s Avatar
JaChae C. Jul 05, 2018 228 views

What are the tasks and responsibilities Real Estate Agents have?

I am a high school senior wanting to become a real estate agent. I wanted to know an in depth what the responsibilities and tasks are so I could maybe prepare myself before actually becoming a real estate agent. #business #real-estate #employer #realtor #economics #housing #estate #help...

#pro #marketing #ceo #focus

Jade L.’s Avatar
Jade L. Mar 19, 2018 174 views

How do you start a business?

I aspire to be an optometrist and hopefully start my own optometry practice cold. How would I go about doing this? #optometry #eye-care #entrepreneurship #ceo...

#start-ups

William C.’s Avatar
William C. Jan 20, 2018 338 views

Which is more important when looking for a job, college GPA or Interships in your specific field?

When a company is looking to hire somebody, would they put more weight into college gpa, or internships that somebody has had that is relevant to the job? #scholarship #internship #gpa #college #student #business...

#ceo

William C.’s Avatar
William C. Jan 20, 2018 248 views

Would it be more benificial to earn a minor in communications rather than a minor in computer science

I'm a Business Management major and have aspirations of becoming a CEO on day. With technology becoming a growing trend in today's society, would communications or computer science be a more beneficial minor for a possible CEO of a technology/technological sales company #future #ceo #technology...

#scholarship #business #management #communications

Maurice D.’s Avatar
Maurice D. Sep 01, 2017 432 views

Hows's Your Time Scheduling Being Your Own Boss?

I was asking because i know sometimes bosses of their own company's sometimes lose time to even witness their business prosper and you can create memories with your customers , so I was just wondering is everything you do on a daily basis takes up majority of your time where you can't be with...

#entrepreneurship #business #ceo

Maurice D.’s Avatar
Maurice D. Sep 01, 2017 399 views

what is the most direct route to become a business owner?

I was interested in owning my own clothing business after I graduate because growing up i always loved clothes but i wasn't the wealthiest fellow growing up and I just wanted to get in the scene. I know it requires a 4-6 year bachelor or master's degree and i know i have what it takes to make...

#coo #entrepreneurship #business #ceo

Bridget S.’s Avatar
Bridget S. Feb 24, 2017 649 views

What type of things does a CFO do?

What is the CFO in charge of? What are the specific things he/ she would look over? What are some typical requirements? #finance #management #ceo #corporate-finance #cpa #executive-office #cfo...

#financial-reporting

Abdulwahab A.’s Avatar
Abdulwahab A. Dec 17, 2016 949 views

Can you become a CEO without a degree?

How to become a successful CEO without a college degree? #college #business #job-search...

#ceo

Brooke E.’s Avatar
Brooke E. Oct 21, 2016 439 views

With being a women, and if I pursure a career in STEM, what are the possibilities for me?

I would like to know because sometimes being a women can hold you back from doing certain jobs due to the advancement you need to take and not every women would take them due to they really don't fully understand them, and or a women has never held that role before. #business-development...

#federal-government #international-business #government-relations #ceo

Terrance J.’s Avatar
Terrance J. Aug 27, 2016 649 views

What are at-least 5 powerful words intertwined with success.

Success is something hard to obtain because there is so much to life. That thickness of life itself is what makes life so great. But what does it mean to live a successful life. #psychology #ceo #performing-arts #beauty #happiness #succession-planning #success-driven...

#optimist

Kayla J.’s Avatar
Kayla J. Aug 17, 2016 554 views

What's the key to becomung a successful sports journalist ?

I am thinking of going into journalism , and a scholarship website I'm browsing is offering a scholarship if I ask my questions on this website. I think its a good idea for me to ask my presumably dumb questions if it means a chance for a scholarship ! #college-major...

#ceo

Amy Z.’s Avatar
Amy Z. Jul 29, 2016 601 views
Soundarya N.’s Avatar
Soundarya N. Jun 27, 2016 1091 views

I want to be entrepreneur. Which field should I choose to do innovation?

i wanted start my own enterprise to create jobs and devleop econmical envenoment... #entrepreneurship #software #entrepreneur #manager #ceo #business-idea...

#retail

Denny Z.’s Avatar
Denny Z. Jun 22, 2016 528 views
Chinaza O.’s Avatar
Chinaza O. May 25, 2016 1630 views

Can someone who starts out as a Mechanical Engineer advance to become a CEO and would they still be able to practice engineering?

My dream is to someday own a company and I would like to know if I could still practice while doing so #engineering #mechanical-engineering #tech...

#ceo

Isabel S.’s Avatar
Isabel S. May 23, 2016 527 views

How do you know if you're making the right career choice?

I want to do Culinary Arts, but another part of me wants to be a teacher. #teacher #chef...

#ceo

Justin B.’s Avatar
Justin B. May 22, 2016 605 views

Is experience more valuable than a degree when seeking a job?

I have heard people say that their degree does them little good because the employer doesn't want to hire people with no experience. On the other side, some have told me that the "piece of paper" will help you out immensely. I am wanting to know the balance between these. #travel...

#ceo

Thomas L.’s Avatar
Thomas L. May 22, 2016 425 views

How do you use your linkedin profile to it's full advantage to get a job?

I've made a linkedin profile and I don't quite understand how to use it to obtain a job that I want. I am currently a sophomore in college, I major in Civil Environmental engineering and I would like to know how using Linkedin can help me find a job. Thank you. #job #linkedin #ceo...

#working-in-big-companies

Antonio M.’s Avatar
Antonio M. May 20, 2016 372 views

What was the Main reasoning behind creating this site, or it's original direction?

For me personally I always like to know what something or someones original intentions are, an that goes especially if it can affect my or other peoples futures. #ceo...

#cfo

Sushma C.’s Avatar
Sushma C. May 10, 2016 476 views

i have completed BA i want to do job which job is suitable for BA course ?

I have completed my BA I am interested in doing job please help me which job suitable ?...

#ceo

Ignacio S.’s Avatar
Ignacio S. May 09, 2016 711 views
Ana G.’s Avatar
Ana G. May 06, 2016 518 views

What CEO works with patient satisfaction in the medical field ?

I love having that patient interaction. I love it so much that i decided to set it as my ultimate long term goal;. I was wondering what kind of CEO works with patient satisfaction, what is the name of this career. #career #nursing #hospital #ceo #career-goals #long-term-care...

#patient-safety

TashinaCodman1 .’s Avatar
TashinaCodman1 . Sep 24, 2012 1032 views

What is it like being a CEO?

Hi. I want to know how is it like working for a business person like sitting in the office filing paper and all. I know it takes a hard worker to do everything in one day, But what is the quality of work you do and if so how much will you get paid? #business...

#ceo

Andre K.’s Avatar
Andre K. Mar 01, 2016 763 views

What are some skills that can be developed to become a CEO?

Want some useful and helpful skills to be a successful CEO in the future. #entrepreneur...

#ceo

Lekwan P.’s Avatar
Lekwan P. Mar 25, 2014 1661 views

What are the pros and cons of becoming an entrepreneur?

I want to know everything about this career before I fully invest into it. I love the aspect of business, but I hate working for somebody. #entrepreneurship #entrepreneur #ceo...

#startups