Career Questions tagged Ceo

kaiden A.’s Avatar
kaiden A. Mar 18 215 views

what is the salary for a fast food worker

i like to talk to people and I like to make new friends food ceo...

company

Daylen W.’s Avatar
Daylen W. Jan 28 1832 views

How do you become a successful entrepreneur?

I am a senior in highschool and need help on how to become a successful entrepreneur. entrepreneur ceo...

entrepreneurship

Frank C.’s Avatar
Frank C. Jan 25 183 views

Who are the right people to know in the businesses industry

Im a very hard woring guy looking to share my ideas with the world and put my name on the map business-development career-counseling travel...

ceo

Shane R.’s Avatar
Shane R. Oct 27, 2020 113 views

How can I own my own business?

Hello, my name is Shane. I am 17 and I am currently a senior in high school. I was wondering how I would get to owning my own my business. Do I need to go to college? How long does it take to own a business? Any certifications I need to own my own business? Do I need to go to college to own my...

entrepenuer business ceo

Borna B.’s Avatar
Borna B. Oct 19, 2020 216 views

I have chose Electrical engineering for B.S now what?

Dear everyone, I'm very thankful for all your support and time that you have dedicated for me. Well for those who don't know what I have been through, Im going to write you a fast story. I was struggling choosing a good subject to study at University in Iran. Well I was able to go to top...

electrical electrical_engineering business engineering ee ceo

Borna B.’s Avatar
Borna B. Sep 21, 2020 176 views

Mechanical engineering or Polymer Engineering

Hey I guys I really need help about this: well I must tell more about myself. I have just finished my high school and Im applying for Universities in Iran. I have a good chance to apply the toppest Universities in Iran. My father is an CEO and Founder of a plastic company(which creates polymers...

polymer entrepreneur factory mechanical ceo

Moussa S.’s Avatar
Moussa S. Sep 18, 2020 221 views

How much do engineers love there job?

I am a 9th grader who like to understand other engineers feeling on there job which am interested in. jobs engineer...

ceo

Emmanuel M.’s Avatar
Emmanuel M. Jul 30, 2020 267 views

How can a beginner improve their editorial skills?

Would you please tell me who is, if there is such an individual, the world's most renown editor in the world. One that deals with literature, and most preferable blogs and articles in the topics of finance and education. If there's no such thing, would you be kind enough to point me to some...

july2020 worldclass editorial-writing editor ceo

oriana O.’s Avatar
oriana O. Aug 02, 2020 313 views

What job in the FBI would have a lot of leadership- that's similar to being a CEO?

I really like to know what jobs are like CEO or have a lot of leadership in the FBI- I work better and teams, and even better when I can take charge with the help of others. career ceo business fbi law management...

helping-others

carlos V.’s Avatar
carlos V. Sep 16, 2019 246 views

how does it feel to be a ceo of a big company

im funny chill i like math and video games and i want to be a ceo of a big video company video games...

ceo

JaChae C.’s Avatar
JaChae C. Jul 05, 2018 531 views

What are the tasks and responsibilities Real Estate Agents have?

I am a high school senior wanting to become a real estate agent. I wanted to know an in depth what the responsibilities and tasks are so I could maybe prepare myself before actually becoming a real estate agent. business real-estate employer realtor economics housing estate help...

focus pro ceo marketing

Jade L.’s Avatar
Jade L. Mar 19, 2018 353 views

How do you start a business?

I aspire to be an optometrist and hopefully start my own optometry practice cold. How would I go about doing this? optometry eye-care entrepreneurship ceo...

start-ups

William C.’s Avatar
William C. Jan 20, 2018 557 views

Which is more important when looking for a job, college GPA or Interships in your specific field?

When a company is looking to hire somebody, would they put more weight into college gpa, or internships that somebody has had that is relevant to the job? scholarship internship gpa college student business...

ceo

William C.’s Avatar
William C. Jan 20, 2018 425 views

Would it be more benificial to earn a minor in communications rather than a minor in computer science

I'm a Business Management major and have aspirations of becoming a CEO on day. With technology becoming a growing trend in today's society, would communications or computer science be a more beneficial minor for a possible CEO of a technology/technological sales company future ceo technology...

communications management business scholarship

Maurice D.’s Avatar
Maurice D. Sep 01, 2017 638 views

Hows's Your Time Scheduling Being Your Own Boss?

I was asking because i know sometimes bosses of their own company's sometimes lose time to even witness their business prosper and you can create memories with your customers , so I was just wondering is everything you do on a daily basis takes up majority of your time where you can't be with...

ceo business entrepreneurship

Maurice D.’s Avatar
Maurice D. Sep 01, 2017 571 views

what is the most direct route to become a business owner?

I was interested in owning my own clothing business after I graduate because growing up i always loved clothes but i wasn't the wealthiest fellow growing up and I just wanted to get in the scene. I know it requires a 4-6 year bachelor or master's degree and i know i have what it takes to make...

coo business entrepreneurship ceo

Bridget S.’s Avatar
Bridget S. Feb 24, 2017 883 views

What type of things does a CFO do?

What is the CFO in charge of? What are the specific things he/ she would look over? What are some typical requirements? finance management ceo corporate-finance cpa executive-office cfo...

financial-reporting

Abdulwahab A.’s Avatar
Abdulwahab A. Dec 17, 2016 1440 views

Can you become a CEO without a degree?

How to become a successful CEO without a college degree? college business job-search...

ceo

Brooke E.’s Avatar
Brooke E. Oct 21, 2016 641 views

With being a women, and if I pursure a career in STEM, what are the possibilities for me?

I would like to know because sometimes being a women can hold you back from doing certain jobs due to the advancement you need to take and not every women would take them due to they really don't fully understand them, and or a women has never held that role before. business-development...

government-relations federal-government ceo international-business

Terrance J.’s Avatar
Terrance J. Aug 27, 2016 911 views

What are at-least 5 powerful words intertwined with success.

Success is something hard to obtain because there is so much to life. That thickness of life itself is what makes life so great. But what does it mean to live a successful life. psychology ceo performing-arts beauty happiness succession-planning success-driven...

optimist

Kayla J.’s Avatar
Kayla J. Aug 17, 2016 732 views

What's the key to becomung a successful sports journalist ?

I am thinking of going into journalism , and a scholarship website I'm browsing is offering a scholarship if I ask my questions on this website. I think its a good idea for me to ask my presumably dumb questions if it means a chance for a scholarship ! college-major...

ceo

Amy Z.’s Avatar
Amy Z. Jul 29, 2016 824 views
Chinaza O.’s Avatar
Chinaza O. May 25, 2016 2604 views

Can someone who starts out as a Mechanical Engineer advance to become a CEO and would they still be able to practice engineering?

My dream is to someday own a company and I would like to know if I could still practice while doing so engineering mechanical-engineering tech...

ceo