Career Questions tagged Boss

Patricia C.’s Avatar
Patricia C. Jul 31 119 views

What are some tips that I get to become a successful business woman?

I want to be rich, be my own boss and have a successful business. business boss #...

Paajcha Julie X.’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie X. Jun 01 319 views

How to deal with poor leadership?

Without giving too much information away, I’m dealing with a boss who isn’t the greatest when it comes to leadership skills. I work online as a scouter for deals, meaning I search online for discounts, and I’m technically an independent contractor. When I first got the job, I asked many...

management community-management online work job business organization boss criticism technology sales leadership organizationalleadership working

Aliyah J.’s Avatar
Aliyah J. Apr 23, 2019 177 views

Would majoring in business and minoring in cosmetology be the best option or should I change my plan?

I enjoying experimenting with different cosmetology techniques. As well as, having a backup plan is good and I would love to be an entrepreneur one day. makeuplover...

boss

Lilia  M.’s Avatar
Lilia M. Dec 16, 2014 1009 views

How do you confront a boss when he isn't treating you with respect?

I Intern at Silicon Valley Space Center- with no rewards. I don't get paid, I don't receive any kind of educational support or guidance, but I am constantly thrown in to situations where I have zero idea of how to accomplish a task-let even know really what the task is. I work very hard and...

communication internships respectful communications boss

Diego P.’s Avatar
Diego P. Sep 28, 2013 1832 views

Is it hard to have a boss?

Hi my name is Diego and I'm a freshman. I want to know if it's hard to have a boss. Do you have to do whatever they say, and is it hard to do things you don't agree with? I don't really like doing everything my teachers always say all the time, but I do it anyway because I want good grades. And...

working boss jobs