Career Questions tagged Boss

Patricia C.’s Avatar
Patricia C. Jul 31, 2021 182 views

What are some tips that I get to become a successful business woman?

I want to be rich, be my own boss and have a successful business. #business #boss # millionaire

Paajcha Julie X.’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie X. Jun 01, 2021 481 views

How to deal with poor leadership?

Without giving too much information away, I’m dealing with a boss who isn’t the greatest when it comes to leadership skills. I work online as a scouter for deals, meaning I search online for discounts, and I’m technically an independent contractor. When I first got the job, I asked many...

Aliyah J.’s Avatar
Aliyah J. Apr 23, 2019 228 views

Would majoring in business and minoring in cosmetology be the best option or should I change my plan?

I enjoying experimenting with different cosmetology techniques. As well as, having a backup plan is good and I would love to be an entrepreneur one day. #makeuplover #Boss

Jennifer C.’s Avatar
Jennifer C. May 20, 2016 652 views
Lilia  M.’s Avatar
Lilia M. Dec 16, 2014 1058 views

How do you confront a boss when he isn't treating you with respect?

I Intern at Silicon Valley Space Center- with no rewards. I don't get paid, I don't receive any kind of educational support or guidance, but I am constantly thrown in to situations where I have zero idea of how to accomplish a task-let even know really what the task is. I work very hard and...

Diego P.’s Avatar
Diego P. Sep 28, 2013 1928 views

Is it hard to have a boss?

Hi my name is Diego and I'm a freshman. I want to know if it's hard to have a boss. Do you have to do whatever they say, and is it hard to do things you don't agree with? I don't really like doing everything my teachers always say all the time, but I do it anyway because I want good grades. And...