Career Questions tagged Working

Devon S.’s Avatar
Devon S. yesterday 5 views

What are ways to make an impact in the work place

I think it is always good to have a good impact on...

#working

Kendyl H.’s Avatar
Kendyl H. Dec 21, 2020 82 views

What are good schools for a veterinary degree?

What schools offer the best training and education for a veterinary career? What schools are accredited that also aren’t difficult to be accepted to? #career #college #veterinarian #school #work #choice #medicine #medical #working...

Crystal M.’s Avatar
Crystal M. Dec 10, 2020 87 views
Tatiyana R.’s Avatar
Tatiyana R. Nov 13, 2020 60 views

How long will I work on weekdays while still in school?

I am a sophomore and only 15 years old.This will be my first time working and wants to know how many hours would I work on weekdays.I will be working at McDonalds and still have to go to school.I feel that I need to work from 4-10 or 11 because I don't get out of school till 3:30.I know that...

#school #working

Malia S.’s Avatar
Malia S. Nov 10, 2020 50 views

Have you ever refused to work with a animal?

I want to help, and work with all kinds of animals but I am worried about the amount of time it may take me, I also worry that there will be an animal that I trouuble to work with. #working...

#veterinary

Kenny D.’s Avatar
Kenny D. Oct 29, 2020 60 views
Autum C.’s Avatar
Autum C. Oct 29, 2020 70 views

Can you describe your typical day at work as a lawyer?

Although I'm most interested in being a lawyer, I have don't have a good idea of how what a day at work actually consists of. Is there a lot of hard work and time that needs to be invested or is it flexible? #working...

#lawyer

Abagail V.’s Avatar
Abagail V. Oct 27, 2020 53 views
Kacidy G.’s Avatar
Kacidy G. Oct 19, 2020 80 views
keyhan A.’s Avatar
keyhan A. Nov 15, 2019 148 views

how much will i be paid with these jobs?

i need to know how much i will be paid while working. it would be nice to know. #science #money...

#working

Brandi S.’s Avatar
Brandi S. Aug 30, 2018 388 views

How to balance working?

I plan to work as I go to school. I am simply curious about the difficulty of this and if you may know any tips for balancing the two duties. Thank you in advance! :) #working #work-life-balance...

#school

Ana G.’s Avatar
Ana G. Aug 28, 2018 263 views

How can I find a balance between study, work and social life?

I have to find a job in order to pay for at least half of my tuition as scholarships won't do enough. How can a balance all the projects for school and still work? #workandstudy #financingeducation #schoolarships #social-work #work-life-balance...

#working

Aubrey B.’s Avatar
Aubrey B. Aug 22, 2018 276 views

College is costly. What are some tips and tricks that will help me stick to a budget? What jobs work best for college students?

I want to double major, so finding time to work more than a part time job will be very difficult. What are some simple ways for me to make and save money? #college-jobs #job-search #help...

#working

Sarah P.’s Avatar
Sarah P. Aug 20, 2018 240 views

Will I have time in college to both work and study?

I'm going to have to work my way through college and I don't want to have to pull all-nighters to get my assignments done. #working...

#collegejob

Kathryn H.’s Avatar
Kathryn H. Aug 18, 2018 233 views

What is involved in the daily work life as a mechanical engineer?

Will be going for this degree but would like a simple answer as to typical job aspects....

#working

MaryJo T.’s Avatar
MaryJo T. Aug 13, 2018 197 views

When is the best time to go to college?

Should I work for a year and then attend college or should I go straight to college even though I might have to take out some student loans...

#working

Emily B.’s Avatar
Emily B. Aug 10, 2018 232 views

What are some realistic jobs to look for as a full-time student?

I'm going to school in Boston for the upcoming school year, and even though I didn't qualify for a work study, I'm going to need to work during the school year to be able to make it through college without excessive amounts of debt. I don't want to sacrifice all of my time outside of classes to...

#college #school #jobs #fulltimestudent #working

McKay B.’s Avatar
McKay B. Aug 09, 2018 258 views

How many hours do people typically work when attending school full time?

I'm planning to working full time while attending college and don't know if that will hurt my grades. #jobs #working #school #work #college...

#sleep

William H.’s Avatar
William H. Aug 05, 2018 280 views

How did you doctors manage your private pratices during the first few years?

I am debating on whether I want to do hospital work and private clinic work after graduating from medical school. #medicine # #work-life-balance #social-work #college #working...

#work

Caitlin G.’s Avatar
Caitlin G. Jul 09, 2018 345 views
Vanessa R.’s Avatar
Vanessa R. May 28, 2018 322 views

How easy is it to do work study freshman year?

I need to do work study to pay off my loans and I am wondering if it is easy to handle school and work study. #work #work-life-balance...

#working