Career Questions tagged Working

Kacidy G.’s Avatar
Kacidy G. Oct 19 45 views
keyhan A.’s Avatar
keyhan A. Nov 15, 2019 127 views

how much will i be paid with these jobs?

i need to know how much i will be paid while working. it would be nice to know. #science #money...

#working

Brandi S.’s Avatar
Brandi S. Aug 30, 2018 323 views

How to balance working?

I plan to work as I go to school. I am simply curious about the difficulty of this and if you may know any tips for balancing the two duties. Thank you in advance! :) #working #work-life-balance...

#school

Ana G.’s Avatar
Ana G. Aug 28, 2018 244 views

How can I find a balance between study, work and social life?

I have to find a job in order to pay for at least half of my tuition as scholarships won't do enough. How can a balance all the projects for school and still work? #workandstudy #financingeducation #schoolarships #social-work #work-life-balance...

#working

Aubrey B.’s Avatar
Aubrey B. Aug 22, 2018 243 views

College is costly. What are some tips and tricks that will help me stick to a budget? What jobs work best for college students?

I want to double major, so finding time to work more than a part time job will be very difficult. What are some simple ways for me to make and save money? #college-jobs #job-search #help...

#working

Sarah P.’s Avatar
Sarah P. Aug 20, 2018 216 views

Will I have time in college to both work and study?

I'm going to have to work my way through college and I don't want to have to pull all-nighters to get my assignments done. #working...

#collegejob

Kathryn H.’s Avatar
Kathryn H. Aug 18, 2018 219 views

What is involved in the daily work life as a mechanical engineer?

Will be going for this degree but would like a simple answer as to typical job aspects....

#working

MaryJo T.’s Avatar
MaryJo T. Aug 13, 2018 186 views

When is the best time to go to college?

Should I work for a year and then attend college or should I go straight to college even though I might have to take out some student loans...

#working

Emily B.’s Avatar
Emily B. Aug 10, 2018 211 views

What are some realistic jobs to look for as a full-time student?

I'm going to school in Boston for the upcoming school year, and even though I didn't qualify for a work study, I'm going to need to work during the school year to be able to make it through college without excessive amounts of debt. I don't want to sacrifice all of my time outside of classes to...

#fulltimestudent #working #college #jobs #school

McKay B.’s Avatar
McKay B. Aug 09, 2018 231 views

How many hours do people typically work when attending school full time?

I'm planning to working full time while attending college and don't know if that will hurt my grades. #jobs #working #school #work #college...

#sleep

William H.’s Avatar
William H. Aug 05, 2018 256 views

How did you doctors manage your private pratices during the first few years?

I am debating on whether I want to do hospital work and private clinic work after graduating from medical school. #medicine # #work-life-balance #social-work #college #working...

#work

Caitlin G.’s Avatar
Caitlin G. Jul 09, 2018 325 views
Vanessa R.’s Avatar
Vanessa R. May 28, 2018 295 views

How easy is it to do work study freshman year?

I need to do work study to pay off my loans and I am wondering if it is easy to handle school and work study. #work #work-life-balance...

#working

Emily B.’s Avatar
Emily B. May 27, 2018 399 views

How does working long hours affect your relationships, hobbies, and interests?

I'd like to direct this question mainly to those in the medical field because that is what I'm looking to go into, but any insights are greatly appreciated! Even as a high school student I've had to put some of hobbies and interests on the back burner because of all of the school work and...

#balance #time #working #relationships #hobbies #timemanagement #medicine

koray A.’s Avatar
koray A. Jan 16, 2018 364 views

What is the benefit of a college degree compared to real life training?

who will have the advantage? someone who spends four years in the work force vs someone who spent 4 years in college to obtain a degree when looking for a career? #college #experience #career-development #career-preparation #working...

#career-counseling

Mackenzie S.’s Avatar
Mackenzie S. Jan 16, 2018 304 views

How do i manage working and going to college while still having time to learn the things i need to in my classes?

I need to find a job when i go to college in order to help my parents in paying for things and i would like to know how to manage school and a job in the best way. #working #college #work-life-balance...

#time-management

Emma J.’s Avatar
Emma J. Mar 18, 2018 226 views

What is the easiest way to balance college, homework and part time work?

I am going to have/need all 3! Would love some advise! #working...

Joseph Z.’s Avatar
Joseph Z. Jan 19, 2018 422 views

Whether it is best for a student to focus on completing their education during their summers away from school or to focus on working and providing income?

It has been my dream to pursue a graduate education in the liberal arts for the purpose of teaching at the university level, in order to contribute in enlightening and sharpening the minds of future generations. To accomplish this goal, I am currently a graduate student seeking a doctoral...

#summer-courses #graduate-school #working

C L.’s Avatar
C L. Oct 15, 2017 560 views

What can you do with you Psychology BA degree?

I know i'm not the only one feeling this way, but as I'm graduating soon (next year), I'm a bit nervous and I wonder what are the options out there for psychology major students? I don't want to jump into grad school right away since I haven't figured out which field I really want to invest...

#career-path #working #psychology #career-choice #life-coaching #graduate-school #volunteering #technology #career #undergraduate

Paajcha Julie X.’s Avatar
Paajcha Julie X. Apr 22, 2017 755 views

Is it appropriate to add work experience in a place you weren't officially employed at in your resume?

My parents own a grocery store, and when I was a young child, I would help by doing simple tasks such as putting away shopping baskets, aiding cashiers with bagging groceries, and bringing shopping carts inside the store. I also worked at the deli section when it first opened and took orders...

#job #working #employment #work #career #resume

Kemi L.’s Avatar
Kemi L. Jan 02, 2017 477 views

What are some tips on balancing between school, work, and hobbies?

I am quite at time-managing but sometimes, I can also fall victim to procrastination. #time-management...

#working