Career Questions tagged Working

Taliah T.’s Avatar
Taliah T. Mar 30 107 views

What's the best way to find a job after college?

I know for the first few years of my career I would want to work at an Accounting firm or in a stable position as a accountant for a company. #career #career-counseling #working #jobs...

#job

sophia C.’s Avatar
sophia C. Mar 24 54 views

what can i work with a BS in biology

I'm a biology student and i graduate this semester with a BS in biology so i was wondering what can i work in the meantime before proceeding with my studies ... #working...

#work

Nate R.’s Avatar
Nate R. Mar 18 40 views

What is the salary that you have?

I like to make money for doing work. I would like to work in government. Public Administrative would be a good job for me to work in. #work #working #groups #helping-others...

#social-work

Kateryna S.’s Avatar
Kateryna S. Mar 03 97 views
Abelardo M.’s Avatar
Abelardo M. Feb 26 74 views

Best consulting firms to work?

I am interested in the consulting industry. Which firms are the best and more inclusive? #working #work...

#work-life-balance

Maria Inês S.’s Avatar
Maria Inês S. Feb 22 81 views

What is the best career?

I love maths and biology and i always wanted to be a doctor but i dont have a lot of maths in there. I, also, want to work on labs and be investigator. #working...

#career

Nabila A.’s Avatar
Nabila A. Jan 28 90 views

What classes do I need to become a teacher or work with little kids

#working #working with little kids # preschool teacher #teacher # school...

Devon S.’s Avatar
Devon S. Jan 22 61 views

What are ways to make an impact in the work place

I think it is always good to have a good impact on...

#working

Kendyl H.’s Avatar
Kendyl H. Dec 21, 2020 148 views

What are good schools for a veterinary degree?

What schools offer the best training and education for a veterinary career? What schools are accredited that also aren’t difficult to be accepted to? #career #college #veterinarian #school #work #choice #medicine #medical #working...

Tatiyana R.’s Avatar
Tatiyana R. Nov 13, 2020 76 views

How long will I work on weekdays while still in school?

I am a sophomore and only 15 years old.This will be my first time working and wants to know how many hours would I work on weekdays.I will be working at McDonalds and still have to go to school.I feel that I need to work from 4-10 or 11 because I don't get out of school till 3:30.I know that...

#working #school

Malia S.’s Avatar
Malia S. Nov 10, 2020 70 views

Have you ever refused to work with a animal?

I want to help, and work with all kinds of animals but I am worried about the amount of time it may take me, I also worry that there will be an animal that I trouuble to work with. #working...

#veterinary

Autum C.’s Avatar
Autum C. Oct 29, 2020 103 views

Can you describe your typical day at work as a lawyer?

Although I'm most interested in being a lawyer, I have don't have a good idea of how what a day at work actually consists of. Is there a lot of hard work and time that needs to be invested or is it flexible? #working...

#lawyer

Abagail V.’s Avatar
Abagail V. Oct 27, 2020 70 views
Kacidy G.’s Avatar
Kacidy G. Oct 19, 2020 100 views
keyhan A.’s Avatar
keyhan A. Nov 15, 2019 168 views

how much will i be paid with these jobs?

i need to know how much i will be paid while working. it would be nice to know. #science #money...

#working

Brandi S.’s Avatar
Brandi S. Aug 30, 2018 449 views

How to balance working?

I plan to work as I go to school. I am simply curious about the difficulty of this and if you may know any tips for balancing the two duties. Thank you in advance! :) #working #work-life-balance...

#school

Ana G.’s Avatar
Ana G. Aug 28, 2018 278 views

How can I find a balance between study, work and social life?

I have to find a job in order to pay for at least half of my tuition as scholarships won't do enough. How can a balance all the projects for school and still work? #workandstudy #financingeducation #schoolarships #social-work #work-life-balance...

#working