Career Questions tagged Neurology

Jamari P.’s Avatar
Jamari P. Oct 03 6 views
Jamari P.’s Avatar
Jamari P. Oct 03 8 views
Oreoluwa A.’s Avatar
Oreoluwa A. May 27, 2018 180 views

What are things you wish you k ew before going into neuroscince/neurology?

Are there steps you wish you would have taken before stepping into the field of neurology, or things you wish someone would have told you beforehand? #advice #startingacareer #priorknowledge #neurology #neuroscience...

#connections

Ekeko S.’s Avatar
Ekeko S. Apr 13, 2018 218 views

What is an average day in the life of a neurologist and neuroscientist like?

I am really interested in the #brain, and how it functions, but more importantly want to find new discoveries about it. What is a day in the life of his job like,hand is worth all the school years? #neurology #neurologist #neuroscience...

#neuroscientist

Harris N.’s Avatar
Harris N. Mar 22, 2018 262 views

What is it like for a neurologist during their shift?

So far I have learned that neurologists can be called in on their break, need to be ready at all times, can switch between multiple patients throughout the day, and that neurologists and neurosurgeons can go hand-in-hand during operations. #neurology #a-day-in-the-life #neurologist #medicine...

#healthcare

Sydney S.’s Avatar
Sydney S. Oct 20, 2016 334 views

What are some good colleges for future med students in undergraduate study that have good scholarship options?

I want to go to medical school to be a neurologist, and I am searching for undergrad schools that will lead me in that direction that have good scholarships to offer. #doctor #medical #neuroscience #healthcare #hospital-and-health-care...

#neurology

Victoria L.’s Avatar
Victoria L. Mar 17, 2018 167 views

When a neurologist earns their Bachelor's degree, what do they typically major and minor in?

I find this career interesting and would love to know what a neurologist studies before becoming one....

#neurology

Ekeko S.’s Avatar
Ekeko S. Feb 16, 2018 193 views

What is the name for this job, it has to do with Neurology?

Hello! For my future i'm looking for a career that has something to do with #neurology , or the #brain. I am mainly VERY interested in finding scientific breakthroughs (such as why we dream, and many other things) Could someone tell me what the name for that career is, and how I can start to...

Christian H.’s Avatar
Christian H. Jan 16, 2018 175 views

How to manage a double major, specifically in ecology and neurobiology?

As a senior high school student, I have two years of experience in ecology research. Having applied to 15 universities, I have targeted schools with cutting-edge research in ecology and neurobiology and flexible degree plans. I would like a personal perspective on co-managing two majors....

#neurosurgery #neurobiology #neurology #neuroscience #ecology #medicine

keerthana B.’s Avatar
keerthana B. May 06, 2016 1640 views

What are some advantages/disadvantages of being a neurologist?

Hai! I am keerthi. I am very interesting to becoming a brain doctor.But i have only heard about the positive aspects.I would like to know the positive as well as negative aspects of becoming a neurologist, like risks behind it #doctor #teaching #teacher #nursing #professor #neurology #career...

#medicine #career-counseling #science

Phoebe  H.’s Avatar
Phoebe H. Oct 12, 2017 325 views

What are possible careers for a person who majored in Behavioral Neuroscience?

I am interested in how the brain works, and specifically why it causes people to act the way they do. I want to work with people with special needs, but wonder if this is a plausible career. I am also interested in research, maybe also related to special needs. #neuroscience...

#neurology #behavioral-health #special-needs #cognitive-psychology #neuroscientist #child-development

Rakesh S.’s Avatar
Rakesh S. Jun 24, 2016 544 views
Kaylynn C.’s Avatar
Kaylynn C. May 18, 2016 547 views

What types of careers could be pursued with a major in neurobiology?

This is a new major at the college I will be attending, and I am interested in the nervous system, and wondering what careers could be pursued with this major. #neuroscience #neurology #science #higher-education...

#biology

Ariana L.’s Avatar
Ariana L. Oct 20, 2016 388 views
Ariana L.’s Avatar
Ariana L. Oct 20, 2016 375 views
keerthana B.’s Avatar
keerthana B. May 05, 2016 572 views

Salary of neurologist?

I am student in coimbatore. I am in the process of career.My name is keerthana. I want to become a doctor related to brain.So what is the salary of neurologist? #doctor #teacher #professor #nurse #counseling #neurology...

#financial-planning

Omar K.’s Avatar
Omar K. May 30, 2017 510 views

What should I pursue in the medical field?

I am interested in the medical field but I am unsure of what major to pursue in. I am interested in neurology and brain anatomy Any suggestions appreciated! #medical #neurology...

#anatomy

Kayla N.’s Avatar
Kayla N. Feb 07, 2017 719 views

How to become a Neurosurgeon?

Okay so I have a question or multiple. I am very uneducated about all of this. I am already taking college classes now. Is there anyway I could just go straight into medical school? What is residency? If it is what I am thinking is there anyway to do reisdency in another state or do you have to...

#surgery #neurology #neuroscience #neurosurgeon #medical

Diepreye E.’s Avatar
Diepreye E. Dec 04, 2016 383 views

what is an ivy league college

How is it any different and how helpfull is it I want to know everything about it #networking #neuroscience #neurology #computer-networking...

#neuropathology

Diepreye E.’s Avatar
Diepreye E. Dec 03, 2016 332 views
Makayla S.’s Avatar
Makayla S. Oct 31, 2016 377 views

What are some of the ways that you deal with difficult situations that you face as a surgeon?

I want to become a doctor, and specifically a neurosurgeon. I know that it takes a long time, there is much to learn, and years of study to achieve this goal. I realize that I could face some situations that are difficult and that no matter how good I am, I may not be able to help everyone....

#general-surgery #medical #neurology #surgeons

Isaac D.’s Avatar
Isaac D. Oct 28, 2016 531 views

What do neuroscientists actually do? What all are the different occupations in the field of neuroscience?

I have always been interested in the nervous system and the brain, as well as how they work and affect the way people act or behave. I am interested in the somewhat psychological portions of neuroscience but have always had trouble finding an occupation that really fits exactly what i have...

#cognitive-psychology #neurology #neuroscience #psychology

Jennah R.’s Avatar
Jennah R. Oct 24, 2016 388 views

Did you struggle to finish medical school?

Going to school for years can be exhausting. I want to know what you did to motivate yourself in finishing medical school and what you struggled at. #doctor #medical #neuroscience...

#neurology

Jennah R.’s Avatar
Jennah R. Oct 24, 2016 497 views

What does it take to become a Neurosurgeon?

Becoming a Neurosurgeon must take extreme amounts of discipline and hard work. I want to know what it was like and how you managed to push yourself to pursue this career. #neuroscience...

#neurology

Sindhu  M.’s Avatar
Sindhu M. Oct 24, 2016 761 views

Do you prefer working in a hospital or as a private practitioner?

I'm a high school student looking to go into neurology, and I've always wanted to work in a hospital. I currently volunteer at a hospital, and I want to know if working there is better than having your own private practice. #doctor #medical-school #hospital #neuroscience...

#neurology

Sydney S.’s Avatar
Sydney S. Oct 20, 2016 411 views

How many hours do surgeons work per week?

I want to be a neurosurgeon, and i have heard they work long and hard hours. #surgery #neuroscience...

#neurology

Max K.’s Avatar
Max K. Oct 19, 2016 344 views

What does a day in the life of a neuroscience researcher look like?

As my aspiration, I would like to request some information on what my future would look like. Is there the freedom to research topics of choice? Or do companies hire researchers to work on projects for them? If so, is there a way to get into your own lab for personal research? What were your...

#college-major #neuroscience #neurology